Wow! Check the line in this article: Not able to buy or sell

Latest prophecy related news.

Wow! Check the line in this article: Not able to buy or sell

Postby Happydaddy on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:42 am

Amazon Purge of Conservative Content Goes to Next Level

The purge is now being accelerated to the next level – sabotage of commerce. This will begin with the brigading of payment processors, making it impossible for conservatives and free thinkers to sell products, and will end with people being banned from having credit cards and bank accounts altogether, as is already happening.

https://www.infowars.com/fahrenheit-201 ... ial-books/
Happydaddy

Re: Wow! Check the line in this article: Not able to buy or sell

Postby mark s on Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:01 pm

While I won't miss this book - wouldn't have known such a thing existed - I know that book censorship has gone on over the centuries.

I feel the technological web over everything is a greater threat than that Amazon, or anyone else, bans books.

Oftentimes the banning of books results in the widening of their distribution, except, that is, for the Dark Ages. Then it pretty much worked, so we don't know much about that time, hence, the Dark Ages.

Alex Jones has a true bone to pick with these guys, and I'm not surprised to see him running with this.

But then the world does what the world does, all of these and more.

Much love!
Mark
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby Happydaddy on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:23 pm

I just got a chill Mark when I read the line about limiting or banning the ability to sell conservative products. Just taking that out further, how much longer would it be before you have to go along to even BUY or sell? Wow!
Happydaddy

Postby mark s on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:58 pm

The time is coming, that's for certain!

:eek:
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Return to What you think (About news)