This creeps me out

Latest prophecy related news.

This creeps me out

Postby 4givenmuch on Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:53 am

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/0 ... e=facebook

Are we missing something? Is the beast here already? Is she riding it?

Macron also refused to protect children... No age of consent in France...

I feel like things are so crazy and not just in America!

Come Abba, come!
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Re: This creeps me out

Postby burien1 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:09 am

My mother is 81. She said last week that things have changed so much and so fast, she is seeing things that absolutely shock her at least twice a week now.

This is shocking ! And so wrong ! Their ancestors did not steal that land. Little wonder the world has been ignoring the horrendous farm murders that have been occurring there.
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Jericho on Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:20 am

I have been hearing about this for awhile, and I'm glad it's starting to get some attention. The things I have heard out of South Africa regarding the white farmers have been horrendous, if not Satanic. Of course white farmers being persecuted by a black government doesn't fit the Left's narrative. White people are supposed to have "white privilege" or something. They will either ignore it, downplay it, or say the farmers deserve it.

4givenmuch wrote:Macron also refused to protect children... No age of consent in France...

I have believed for awhile now that pedophilia will be normalized. I might write more about that.

burien1 wrote:Their ancestors did not steal that land. Little wonder the world has been ignoring the horrendous farm murders that have been occurring there.

Yup, the Europeans are responsible for building up South Africa. They have had a presence in South Africa for hundreds of years now. But isn't this the same argument here when they talk about Native Americans? They were here first, so it belongs to them. But being first is not the only prerequisite, you have to be able to occupy the land and defend. If you can't do that, the land doesn't belong to you.
Last edited by Jericho on Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby Ready1 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:57 am

As Land Confiscations Loom, South Africa Rules 300,000 Gun-Owners Turn Over Their Weapons

more
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby mark s on Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:38 am

So much for defending it!
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby 4givenmuch on Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:25 am

Your mother and I must be kindred spirits. So much is happening so fast, I actually hurt inside. Totally not my MO either. It is the Spirit groaning!
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Return to What you think (About news)