It's "heating up" in Iran

Latest prophecy related news.

It's "heating up" in Iran

Postby Ready1 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:13 am

'Death to the dictator!' Violence on streets of Iran as police use tear gas on furious protesters, including chador-clad women, demonstrating against 'corrupt regime' ruining the country while waging ideological war abroad.

Iran entered its third day of protests as furious citizens took to the streets to rail against the regime they blame for devastating the country's economy.

Protests have broken out in a number of cities this week over the dramatic drop of the country's currency and other economic problems ahead of the imposition of renewed US sanctions. 

Videos shared online purportedly show some furious Iranians burning tyres and setting fire to police vehicles as demonstrations spun out of control.

Referring to Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, many chanted 'death to the dictator' at protests.

More
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Re: It's "heating up" in Iran

Postby burien1 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:23 pm

Wonder if anything will come of it. I remember the revolution that brought the ayatollah's to power as if it was yesterday. Also wonder if they will do something to redirect the country's attention elsewhere, as in 'wag the dog'

:snack:
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Ready1 on Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:44 am

Iranian protesters blame their government, not US, for failing economy

Religious school attacked near Tehran as opponents slam regime; rial has slipped to record lows ahead of sanctions restarting Monday after Washington pulled out of nuke deal

By TOI STAFF and AGENCIES 4 August 2018, 12:47 pm 10

Largely unmentioned by Iranian authorities, protests against the regime have been raging for several days in several major cities, including Isfahan, Shiraz, Mashhad and Tehran, driven by concerns over the economy as well as wider anger at the political system.

On Saturday, the conservative Fars news agency reported that hundreds of protesters had attacked a religious school in Karaj province near Tehran the night before.

The rulers of Iran may have a good reason to hide the scale of the demonstrations. According to reports, many protesters stressed that they blame their government, not Washington, for the expected effects of US sanctions, which are due to restart on Monday after the Trump Administration pulled out of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), also known as the Iran nuclear deal.

more
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby Mr Baldy on Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:55 pm

Thanks for the info on this Ready1,

I don't think most really realize the economic crisis in Iran - and the sanctions having even hit there yet. The currency in Iran is called the "Rial" - well, it takes about 110,000 Rials to make a single US Dollar.

Body of Christ - this is just a sign of things that will soon come Globally.
Mr Baldy

Postby member x on Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:03 pm

Many years ago, I recall listening to a study on Daniel. The pastor made a point that many readers seem to gloss over….In Daniel 8, when Daniel was receiving understanding from Gabriel of his dream about the Ram and the Goat, Gabriel said this:

17 So he came near where I stood, and when he came I was afraid and fell on my face; but he said to me, “Understand, son of man, that the vision refers to the time of the end.”

“Look, I am making known to you what shall happen in the latter time of the indignation; for at the appointed time the end shall be. 20 The ram which you saw, having the two horns—they are the kings of Media and Persia. 21 And the [i]male goat is the [j]kingdom of Greece. The large horn that is between its eyes is the first king. 22 As for the broken horn and the four that stood up in its place, four kingdoms shall arise out of that nation, but not with its power.

Traditional translations of Daniel 8 has always placed the Ram with two horns as the Medes and Persian (rightfully so, since Gabriel says they are) with Alexander the Great has the king from Greece. This makes a lot of sense, except for the “latter time of indignation” or “the end shall be.”

In the traditional view, with Alexander the Great as the goat, this would make Antiochus Epiphanes the little horn who rises from the four horns from the broken Alexander kingdom. Antiochus proceeds to defile the temple in what is called “the abomination of desolation.”

Matthew 24
15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

By deductive reasoning, we can take the words or Jesus and realize that the “Abomination of Desolation” is a future event. By taking Jesus at his word of this being a future event, we can also more easily take Daniel 8 of the Ram and Goat as an event for the time of the end and not a historical event.

What does this mean?
Daniel 8:3 Then I lifted my eyes and saw, and there, standing beside the river, was a ram which had two horns, and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher one came up last.

20 The ram which you saw, having the two horns—they are the kings of Media and Persia. 21 And the male goat is the kingdom of Greece. The large horn that is between its eyes is the first king.

The Ram is the Medes and Persians, or modern day Iran. The two horns symbolize authority and power. This could easily be described as the Supreme Leader and the IRGC (which came up last).

The Goat is the prince of Greece, or more accurately Prince of Javan (H3120), which today is modern day Turkey.

Tangent: The letter of the 7 churches in Revelation - all 7 churches are in Asia Minor which is also modern day Turkey. Another tangent: Pergamum is the “Seat of Satan”, again in Turkey.

4 I saw the ram pushing westward, northward, and southward, so that no animal could withstand him; nor was there any that could deliver from his hand, but he did according to his will and became great.

Iran pushing west would be towards Iraq, pushing north would be Armenia and parts of Turkey, and south would be Saudi Arabia. This trajectory would place Iran in charge of the Middle Eastern oil supply and cause a great global financial crisis. Iran’s incentive is to bring about the 12th Imam which it believes it must do so by spreading the Shia revolution to all Sunni nations.

21 And the male goat is the kingdom of Greece. The large horn that is between its eyes is the first king.

Erdogan with his accumulation of power is starting to fit this description nicely. He is a Sunni muslim and after a time he will respond and take out Iran.

I know this will catch many off guard, but I am truly believing this is what is starting to unfold.
Iran is being squeezed through sanctions and dealing with hyperinflation. Iran has slowly been acquiring weapons and working towards nuclear capabilities. When a bear is hungry it goes out hunting for food.
member x
Supporting Member

Postby mark s on Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Hi member X,

That is some interesting thinking! I'm going to have to read through that again a few times.

Much love!
Mark
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby Ready1 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:32 pm

Just a little more insight...

ANALYSIS: Iran in deep trouble as US sanctions restored

Khamenei already spent JCPOA $150 billion 'gift' on funding Mideast unrest - and the Iranian people know it.

Yochanan Visser, 06/09/18 22:02

At the end of May US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo introduced America’s new Iran policy which centers around the Islamic Republic’s imperialistic agenda for the Middle East.

“Iran will be forced to make a choice: either fight to keep its economy off life support at home or keep squandering precious wealth on fights abroad. It will not have the resources to do both,” Pompeo said ahead of the presentation of 12 basic requirements which were meant to end Iran’s growing dominance in countries such as Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and Yemen.

Pompeo’s presentation came after the reintroduction of a sanction regime against Iran by the U.S. government on May 8, 2018, when President Donald Trump announced the United States would quit the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), the 2015 landmark nuclear deal with the Islamic Republic.

Although the Trump Administration officially denies it is striving for regime change in Iran, it has become increasingly clear that strangling the regime of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei is the real reason for reintroducing biting sanctions on the Islamic Republic.

And the new U.S. strategy is beginning to bear fruit. This week the Iranian currency rial further lost ground against the dollar with exchange offices offering 150.000 rials or 15,000 tomans to the U.S. dollar. The rial lost another quarter of its value in just three days, causing fear among the Iranian population.

more If you have any interest in this at all, the rest of the article is highly intriguing!
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Return to What you think (About news)