Javier Solana Comeback Imminent? New Video

Latest prophecy related news.

Javier Solana Comeback Imminent? New Video

Postby eschologizer on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:46 pm

Hey guys! I made a video making the case that Solana is the Antichrist, based on fulfilled prophecies (as Herb and others have done). However, I tie this in with his more recent activities, and the EU's new defense spending program, which is riddled with the number 666. Will Solana return to lead the EU's new defense fund?

Let me know what you think!

https://youtu.be/PD_DPd99rTk
"for they themselves report what kind of reception you gave us. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath." 1 Thessalonians 1:9-10

http://www.euprophecynews.com/
eschologizer

Re: Javier Solana Comeback Imminent? New Video

Postby Mr Baldy on Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:40 pm

Hi David,

I have viewed the video. I just want to thank your for your diligence and steadfastness in continuing to watch and document the extraordinary evidence relating to this matter.

I too have been continuing to watch Javier Solana.

This is my belief regarding the whole ENP Theory as to date. I think that when the current term of the current EU High Representative: "Federica Maria Mogherini" term expires (I believe that it may be next year 2019) - and with Trump taking the very strong hawkish-like stance against NATO and the current issue with tariffs and trade, the EU will demand a very strong personality to take control. Ironically, Britain will exit the EU next year as well. Three Horns have to be uprooted, and corralled back into EU submission. Perhaps Britain is one of the Nations.

The pieces of the puzzle concerning Javier Solana was no mere coincidence. I didn't believe that it was a mere fluke back then, and I don't believe it now. It is my very humble opinion that this man will return to power.

Keep up the Outstanding Work!
Mr Baldy

Return to What you think (About news)