Trump's Mid East Peace Plan

Latest prophecy related news.

Re: Trump's Mid East Peace Plan. UPDATE 9/26/18

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:52 am

Last Wednesday, Trump announced for the first time ever, that he is for a 2 state solution and said that his plan would be released in 2-4 months.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/worl ... nians.html
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Re: Trump's Mid East Peace Plan. 11/23/18

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:53 pm

Delayed until February

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Repor ... ary-572557

The report claimed that Trump’s aides advised him to wait with the announcement in wake of the recent political developments in Israel, particularly after the resignation of Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman. Israeli Ambassador to the US, Ron Dermer, also advised the Trump administration to wait with the plan until the political situation in Israel is more stable.

The paper’s “informed source” said that the Trump administration did not want to embarrass Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in the face of Education Minister and Bayit Yehudi Naftali Bennett with demands for concessions to the Palestinians.

Yeah lets wait a few more months so we don't embarrass the Jews with demands for concessions to the Palestinians on their 70th anniversary. Give them something to look forward to in the New Year.
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:37 pm

Russia offers to mediate between Israel and Palestine

https://www.timesofisrael.com/russia-of ... estinians/
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:42 pm

Israeli Minister dismissed trump peace plan as "waste of time"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... te-of-time
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:54 am

Senior White House Official: Israeli Early Elections a Factor in Trump Peace Plan Publication

Official's statement makes it clear that the administration has yet to decide when to release the plan, which Trump previously said would be published by January 2019

Now, however, there is an internal debate within the administration on whether it’s best to stick with this date, or wait until after the election in Israel.

Israel's coalition heads announced Monday that they have decided to hold elections on April 9, adding that the Knesset will be dissolved ahead of the elections.

The Knesset is expected to dissolve by the end of the week.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the coalition heads unanimously agreed to hold elections on April 9, adding that he wants the current coalition to form the nucleus of the next government. The prime minister called on Israeli voters to give the government a clear mandate to continue governing on its current path.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.pr ... -1.6781501

It's interesting that the plan is finished, but the reveal date keeps getting changed. Almost like a battle going on in the unseen. If this plan contains anything relevant to the last days.
extravagantchristian

Re: Trump's Mid East Peace Plan. 12/24/18

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:54 pm

More talk of a delay

Trump peace plan rollout to be delayed by several months, US envoy says

https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-pea ... ifications

Without revealing details of the plan, drawn up by Trump’s son-in-law and special adviser Jared Kushner, Haley said it was far longer than past proposals and included elements that would have previously been “unthinkable.”

"Unthinkable", makes you wonder....
Is that why Haley resigned? Did she not want to be guilty of pressuring Israel to divide their land?

“There are things in the plan that every party will like, and there are things in the plan that every party will not like,” said Haley, who was replaced by State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert.
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:21 am

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-mid ... 1548288038

Trump’s Mideast ‘Deal of the Century’ May Be a Raw One for Israel
His plan is a closely held secret, but the signals look worrying for supporters of the Jewish state.
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:24 am

https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/US- ... ort-578471

U.S. AMBASSADOR SAYS TRUMP PEACE PLAN TO BE REVEALED IN APRIL - REPORT
White House officials believe they have a window of just a year to roll out its plans for an Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement.

WASHINGTON – The Trump administration is seriously considering releasing its Middle East peace plan as soon as possible after Israel's national election on April 9.

White House officials believe they have a window of just a year to roll out its plans for an Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement, after Israel’s elections in April and before the launch of the US 2020 presidential campaign the following summer.

According to three senior aides, US President Donald Trump’s peace team is negotiating out a timetable for the release of their plan that calibrates with these election markers and also provides a substantial runway for negotiations, should the plan take off.
extravagantchristian

Re: Trump's Mid East Peace Plan: April 2019

Postby extravagantchristian on Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:44 am

If this is going to be "a raw deal for Israel", why would Trump want to release it before his 2020 election? Maybe he's thinking that we'll all be fine with him giving away holy land, and getting the credit for making "the deal of the century" will help his chances? Would people really be fine with it? If the reports are true and he's offering 95% of Judea and Samaria would American Christians/ Republicans support him in the next election?

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/israel/2019 ... ea-samaria
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:18 am

https://m.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Netan ... ted-578933

Netanyahu:. "I will never uproot settlements for (Trump's) peace deal."

Good for him, hopefully he won't be forced to.
extravagantchristian

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:56 pm

I have said before that I personally feel Macron is going to be the one to get this deal done. He is pushing and being extremely pushy about it....and this would fit more appropriately with a figure coming out of Europe (scripturally).

There are several who "dabble" with this thing, because the spirit of antichrist is constantly working on them, but only one man will end up being "the man" who gets this done...and who will then turn on Israel at the middle point and reveal himself and be the dreaded and dreadful one.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:55 pm

GodsStudent wrote:I have said before that I personally feel Macron is going to be the one to get this deal done. He is pushing and being extremely pushy about it....and this would fit more appropriately with a figure coming out of Europe (scripturally).

Just to review, where do we get the idea that the AC will come out of Europe? Is it from Daniel ch. 2, Nebuchadnezzar's dream about the statue? That's the only scripture I'm aware of, unless someone knows of another? The whole thing seems unclear to me.

I see more evidence of the beast or false prophet being Jewish.

Daniel 2
31 “Your Majesty looked, and there before you stood a large statue—an enormous, dazzling statue, awesome in appearance. 32 The head of the statue was made of pure gold, its chest and arms of silver, its belly and thighs of bronze, 33 its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of baked clay. 34 While you were watching, a rock was cut out, but not by human hands. It struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and smashed them. 35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were all broken to pieces and became like chaff on a threshing floor in the summer. The wind swept them away without leaving a trace. But the rock that struck the statue became a huge mountain and filled the whole earth.

39 “After you, another kingdom will arise, inferior to yours. Next, a third kingdom, one of bronze, will rule over the whole earth. 40 Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron—for iron breaks and smashes everything—and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others. 41 Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay. 42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. 43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

44 “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever. 45 This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands—a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces.

“The great God has shown the king what will take place in the future. The dream is true and its interpretation is trustworthy.”

Does history match up with this 5 kingdom theory?
Gold
Silver
Bronze
Iron
Iron and clay

If so, which exists today? and if the last kingdom is going to be crushed by the rock, did the iron kingdom "crush and break all the others"?
extravagantchristian

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:06 am

Hi EC:

I know of three theories that are discussed as to where the A/C will come from. There are different people in our core group here who believe he will reign from one of the three, and because even among us there are people who believe he will come from one of the three, I listen, watch and learn daily, and keep in mind that all three of these theories exist. I am not certain, and even though we all read the same scriptures, it is not extremely clear, because again, even among us, there are those who believe he will hail from one of three places....it's crazy....and I am a person (this is speaking for myself only!)....I believe you cannot graft new ideas on a closed mind, so I refuse to close my mind by being determined to commit to one of the three and not listening to what others say, because their belief is different from mine. In other words, I watch all three "theories" and continue to keep in mind what all other scriptures say, too.....

For those who might not know, the three theories out there are that the antichrist will come from one of these:

1) Muslim or middle eastern antichrist
2) Jewish decent
3) European decent (this is the most popular among protestant church goers, calvary chapel, etc)

Me...I am not ashamed to say, I really don't know. I dont even lean towards one over the other, because I have great respect for some people, and they dont even agree on this. I think it requires that we watch constantly and keep our eyes and ears open and remain teachable.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Re: Trump's Mid East Peace Plan

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:48 pm

https://m.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Confli ... eet-580602

This highlights something very important happening behind the scenes right now...

Arab nations are turning against Iran, at Trump's leading.

That's what makes this peace deal so appealing to Israel. They won't be able to resist.
extravagantchristian

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:25 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby extravagantchristian on Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:06 pm

Netanyahu leaks video of Arab leaders blasting Iran

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.pr ... -1.6937912

Israel and Arab States advancing interest of combating Iran

http://fal.cn/i4ah?fbclid=IwAR0sbNavwHR ... oo7iaq9n6o

Netahyahu's smiles with Arab leaders signals a NEW ERA.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... saw-summit

It looks like this "covenant with many" is about to happen. Maybe this spring? We could be months away.

If this is "it".......Once it starts there's No going back.
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:10 pm

So if this peace deal happens, people are going to think it's so great that Iran is being disciplined, because Iran is such a big enemy to the US and Israel.
And if there's any plan for a temple in this, well people are going to think that's great too.
Christians, will be so happy. Rejoicing.
Would people even care if Israel gives away some land? Maybe not. Maybe as long as Jerusalem is capital, that's all that matters.
That's the thing that bothers me the most. Seeing people, Christians be deceived like that.

Also, If everyone turns against Iran, like the whole world, except Russia, they aren't going to have anything to lose by attacking Israel from Syria. They want the apocalypse to come, that's their Islamic prophecy. They're waiting for "Mahdi" to come back and Nuclear holocaust.

Or maybe it's just me. Making a big deal out of nothing :dunno: I don't see anyone else giving a care about any of this.
extravagantchristian

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:42 am

Or maybe it's just me. Making a big deal out of nothing :dunno: I don't see anyone else giving a care about any of this.

Interestingly, I read up on at least one other really big prophecy site and the general thinking among most of those believers is that Trump's peace plan won't see the light of day. They actually use that wording.

Given what we know about scripture and we've hashed it out here over and over again, many expect the EU or the middle east (less popular) to be the area from which the maker of the "real peace deal" will come. That's just why not too many people are all worked up about this one Trump is working on. FACT: every US president I can remember for as long as I can remember has had this as a MAJOR point on their agenda, and not one of them has gotten it done....most don't think that will change with Trump.

We all know here on FP that this is a big deal and won't be deceived when it happens, and if it's Trump who gets it done, then we will, at that time, sit up and take serious notice. Until then, I think it's ok that many people aren't as enthusiastic about Trump's plan as you are...I'm kinda glad you are so "on it" with this, but at the same time, as with any of us who gets really "wrapped up" in an idea or belief, I worry (about you!) that you will be disillusioned if it doesn't come to pass. That said, I know you are a big girl and will be ok.....and my "worry" is only being mentioned in sincerity.
It could also be that you are able to tell us all....SEE! TOLD YOU!!! THIS WAS ALWAYS A HUGE BIG DEAL !!!

Time will tell. Either way, thank you for your commitment to keeping us posted on this......
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:02 am

This website was founded on a theory, that didn't work out. But yet people were interested. Javier Solana didn't mention one word about dividing Jerusalem. He had no interest in Israel. But we know that the Antichrist will have big plans for the holy land.

I feel like nobody is paying attention to this because Trump is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Majority of Christians trust him to a fault because he's Republican and claims to be pro Israel. How can you claim to support Israel and at the same time try to take away 95% of the West Bank? He's very deceptive. And a manipulator. Everybody praised him when he moved the embassy but no one read the fine print. Everybody missed the part where he said that next was "Israel's turn to give big". :humm:

And yet people actually call him the modern day King Cyrus. Well King Cyrus initiated the building of the second Temple so maybe people will get their wish after all.

I just wonder why I don't see any concern coming from any Christian leaders on this? It seems like if this deal happens, people might actually embrace it. Just for the fact that part of this peace deal will be harming Iran.
Then there will be more rejoicing and more praising him :roll:

Also, I hope I'm wrong about it. Because we know it's going to be an awful 7 years.
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:52 pm

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/1027 ... ump-cyrus/

Sanhedrin Mints Silver Half Shekel With Images of Trump and Cyrus
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz February 15, 2018 , 3:42 pm
“Am the same who says of Cyrus, “He is My shepherd; He shall fulfill all My purposes! He shall say of Yerushalayim, ‘She shall be rebuilt,’ And to the Temple: ‘You shall be founded again.’” Isaiah 44:28 (The Israel Bible™)
extravagantchristian

Postby shorttribber on Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:22 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/102784/sanhedrin-temple-movement-issue-silver-half-shekel-images-trump-cyrus/

Sanhedrin Mints Silver Half Shekel With Images of Trump and Cyrus
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz February 15, 2018 , 3:42 pm
“Am the same who says of Cyrus, “He is My shepherd; He shall fulfill all My purposes! He shall say of Yerushalayim, ‘She shall be rebuilt,’ And to the Temple: ‘You shall be founded again.’” Isaiah 44:28 (The Israel Bible™)

Very interesting indeed.

Please let me remind all readers though that what will occur regarding this deal will be a decoy/distraction meant to cause confusion only, while the true antichrist will be revealed in another way on the temple mount.....AT "the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain"
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby Exit40 on Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:22 am

shorttribber wrote: Please let me remind all readers though that what will occur regarding this deal will be a decoy/distraction meant to cause confusion only, while the true antichrist will be revealed in another way on the temple mount.....AT "the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain"

Isa 28:14 Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem.
Isa 28:15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:
Isa 28:16 ¶ Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.
Isa 28:17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.
Isa 28:18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.
Isa 28:19 From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report.

God Bless You

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:28 am

Shorttribber,

I try to keep an open mind on prophecy theories. What if this deal is the "covenant with many" spoken of in Daniel? Would you want to go into it with your eyes closed and sowing doubt among those looking for understanding?

Also in Ezekiel it says that they will "burn their weapons for 7 years". I know you have an answer for that but there is another way to look at it.

Also, there are some time periods given in regards to the last days that extend past the 42 month 3.5 years. 1,335
And 2,300 days which is 6.5 years. Which could be understood as a 7 year period cut short as Jesus promised. I think these clues could back up the theory of a 7 year covenant.
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:48 am

About Ezekiel,

Which makes more sense?

A 7 year covenant that starts when Jesus returns?

Or a 7 year covenant that proceeds his coming and is also mentioned one other place in the Bible?

Why does God give us any time periods in the Bible?

Why does he get really specific and tell us that there will be a 42 months, and a 1335 days and a 2300 days?

Because he doesn't want his servants to be deceived. He tells us his plans so we can show others, "See, look, God is doing exactly what he said he would". A sign for them who might believe and be saved in the last hour.

I don't think that the 7 year peace treaty in Ezekiel is for a time after Jesus returns because by then it will be to late for signs, to late for revelation, to late for people to decide. It would be rather useless for that to even be in the Bible.

And the same goes for the 1335 days and the 2300 days in Daniel. I believe those days are for the time that proceeds his coming. Just like the 42 months!
extravagantchristian

Postby shorttribber on Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:59 am

extravagantchristian wrote:Shorttribber,

I try to keep an open mind on prophecy theories. What if this deal is the "covenant with many" spoken of in Daniel? Would you want to go into it with your eyes closed and sowing doubt among those looking for understanding?

Also in Ezekiel it says that they will "burn their weapons for 7 years". I know you have an answer for that but there is another way to look at it.

Also, there are some time periods given in regards to the last days that extend past the 42 month 3.5 years. 1,335
And 2,300 days which is 6.5 years. Which could be understood as a 7 year period cut short as Jesus promised. I think these clues could back up the theory of a 7 year covenant.

As you've said, I do have Very Reasonable answers regarding those things. And, I've also mentioned many many times that it is possible that I could be wrong in my prophecy expectations.
The REASON I say the things I do is not so others go "into it with your eyes closed and sowing doubt among those looking for understanding"

The opposite is true....I WANT Eyes Opened, and understanding to be KNOWN.

IF I'M WRONG....Will it not be EASY for the World to SEE with so many voices that tend to the seven year trib and antichrist's covenant with many Opinion?

I'm only One of very few voices that have any opportunity to be heard among the masses..........IF what I am saying IS TRUE, at Least others will have heard it.

I do understand your concern over trump and what he is doing, IF it IS TRUE what you are saying (the whole of the 7 year trib idea essentially being true), it IS Very VERY Important to voice what you are saying.
Last edited by shorttribber on Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

shorttribber

Postby shorttribber on Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:08 am

extravagantchristian wrote:About Ezekiel,
Which makes more sense?

I'm not understanding the questions....what part of Ezekiel? You're referring to Daniel I think, right?

I don't teach anything about a 7 year covenant After Jesus returns...so I don't understand that question either.

extravagantchristian wrote:Why does God give us any time periods in the Bible?

To confuse the works of the enemy, and to give us understanding by fulfilling them in His way in His time.

shorttribber

Postby shorttribber on Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:16 am

Got to run EC.....blessings to ya....will comment later as time permits.

Glad you posted those things though, it is very interesting what's going on...no matter how you or I view things...it's getting very Very interesting.

:shock:

shorttribber

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:19 am

shorttribber wrote:
extravagantchristian wrote:About Ezekiel,
Which makes more sense?

I'm not understanding the questions....what part of Ezekiel? You're referring to Daniel I think, right?

I don't teach anything about a 7 year covenant After Jesus returns...so I don't understand that question either.

extravagantchristian wrote:Why does God give us any time periods in the Bible?

To confuse the works of the enemy, and to give us understanding by fulfilling them in His way in His time.

The seven years mentioned in Ezekiel:

Ezekiel 39:9 “Then those who dwell in the cities of Israel will go out and set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and bucklers, the bows and arrows, the javelins and spears; and they will make fires with them for seven years."

If this IS a 7 year peace treaty, then the Ezekiel war would have to happen Before the signing of it.

Which seems more possible these days with Iran, Russia, and Turkey in Syria.
extravagantchristian

Postby shorttribber on Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:40 am

extravagantchristian wrote:The seven years mentioned in Ezekiel:Ezekiel 39:9 “Then those who dwell in the cities of Israel will go out and set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and bucklers, the bows and arrows, the javelins and spears; and they will make fires with them for seven years."If this IS a 7 year peace treaty, then the Ezekiel war would have to happen Before the signing of it.Which seems more possible these days with Iran, Russia, and Turkey in Syria.

That would be true....IF Ezk 39:9 were speaking of a "peace treaty".

It clearly, at least to me, is not speaking of a peace treaty. The burning of weapons is a time of an Absolute END of WAR.
In other words, the burning of weapons occurs AFTER the great trib.

That (Ezk 39:9) scripture does not say anything about a peace treaty, it says they WILL burn the weapons of war, it does not say that there is just some kind of agreement or treaty to burn weapons. It says they WILL burn the weapons for an entire seven years.......this will not be done DURING a trib of ANY time period where WAR is described as being all over the world.....or at least IN Israel itself.

shorttribber

Postby GodsStudent on Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:04 am

We dont have a 3rd temple, yet.
This "covenant with many".....it has to be for a period of 7 years.

The peace plan that our president is presenting may be confirmed...by anyone......because Daniel 9: 26-27 says that he will CONFIRM a covenant, so even if our president presents a type of covenant, the antichrist will confirm it for 7 years....and that would still mean that our president didn't confirm this thing.

I am not interested in sowing seeds of doubt if this be THE COVENANT WITH MANY that identifies someone as antichrist, BUT, there are some things that need to be seen and done for this thing to be that.

Right???
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:39 am

Yes, Godsstudent more things would need to happen for us to be sure this is the covenant with many. I'm not ready to say for sure that it is. I'm just watching to see what happens.

Yes, shorttribber, it may be a stretch to say that the 7 years in Ezekiel is a peace treaty. But it could be. I think it's a possibility to consider.
Last edited by extravagantchristian on Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
extravagantchristian

Postby shorttribber on Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:51 am

extravagantchristian wrote:Yes, shorttribber, it may be a stretch to say that the 7 years in Ezekiel is a peace treaty. But it could be. I think it's a possibility.

How is it possible EC? What is said in the text that could make it ANY kind of agreement? The plain reading of the text says what WILL occur...not what is agreed upon to occur.

I just understand how you are reading the text that way.

shorttribber

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:33 pm

"Burning their weapons" Maybe they're not literally burning their weapons? Maybe this is a figurative saying. I don't know. Is it possible to burn metal weapons for seven years? I don't see that happening.

Back to my point, Just the fact that Ezekiel gives a 7 year time period in regards to the end times is NOTEWORTHY and may back up the 70th week theory. That there may be a 7 year covenant.
extravagantchristian

Postby shorttribber on Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:58 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:"Burning their weapons" Maybe they're not literally burning their weapons? Maybe this is a figurative saying. I don't know. Is it possible to burn metal weapons for seven years? I don't see that happening.

Back to my point, Just the fact that Ezekiel gives a 7 year time period in regards to the end times is NOTEWORTHY and may back up the 70th week theory. That there may be a 7 year covenant.

Ok, I see your point on that, sure.

shorttribber

Postby st louis steve on Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:54 pm

“And he shall [b]confirm = ((Piel) to make strong, strengthen)[/b] the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. “ (Daniel 9:27) The KJV Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
1st part will be the Trump team. Another person the (anti-christ) and his team will make the treaty better or stronger.

Strong's Number: 01396 Browse Lexicon

Original Word Word Origin
rbg a primitive root
Transliterated Word TDNT Entry
Gabar TWOT - 310
Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech
gaw-bar'  Verb

Definition
1. to prevail, have strength, be strong, be powerful, be mighty, be great a. (Qal) 1. to be strong, mighty
2. to prevail

b. (Piel) to make strong, strengthen
https://www.biblestudytools.com/lexicon ... gabar.html
st louis steve

Postby st louis steve on Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:06 pm

The KJV Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon

Strong's Number: 01285 Browse Lexicon

Original Word Word Origin
tyrb from (01262) (in the sense of cutting [like (1254)])
Transliterated Word TDNT Entry
B@riyth TWOT - 282a
Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech
ber-eeth'  Noun Feminine

Definition
1. covenant, alliance, pledge a. between men 1. treaty, alliance, league (man to man)
2. constitution, ordinance (monarch to subjects)
3. agreement, pledge (man to man)
4. alliance (of friendship)
5. alliance (of marriage)

b. between God and man 1. alliance (of friendship)
2. covenant (divine ordinance with signs or pledges)

2. (phrases) a. covenant making
b. covenant keeping
c. covenant violation

King James Word Usage - Total: 284
covenant 264, league 17, confederacy 1, confederate 1, confederate + (01167) 1

https://www.biblestudytools.com/lexicon ... riyth.html
st louis steve

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:38 pm

St. Louis Steve, Godsstudent

You both mentioned the fact that the Antichrist will "confirm" a covenant.

I think that this could cover any number of options.

Either write the covenant, or sign it, strengthen, or revive it.

I don't think we have to read too much into the word confirm.
Last edited by extravagantchristian on Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
extravagantchristian

Postby shorttribber on Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:57 pm

Since Jesus shed His blood for All to be saved...for whosoever will....isn't it just interesting how He said this.....

Math 26
28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Just something to think about.......The MANY.

Something else.........Mathew 26:28 is the text..........What number falls between these? 27
right?

The Epicenter of Bible Prophecy....Daniel 9:27

Just something to think about :wink:

shorttribber

Previous

Return to What you think (About news)