Trump Plan: Expand Palestinian State to Sinai

Latest prophecy related news.

Trump Plan: Expand Palestinian State to Sinai

Postby extravagantchristian on Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:06 pm

extravagantchristian

Re: Trump Plan: Expand Palestinian State to Sinai

Postby Jericho on Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:57 pm

I might be wrong, but this doesn't sound like such a bad deal for the Palestinians. Granted the Sinai is mostly desert, but then so was Israel before irrigation. However, it would connect Gaza and the West Bank without splitting up Israel. There are a couple of cons though. The Palestinians would get the majority of the West Bank, and it would depend a lot upon Egypt and the Palestinians to make it work. I suspect Egypt would prefer to keep the Sinai as a buffer zone, and the Palestinians want all or nothing. They have been given good deals before but turned them down. In 2000, at Camp David, Israel offered to withdraw from 97% of the West Bank, all of the Gaza Strip, dismantle most of the settlements, and create a Palestinian state with East Jerusalem as it's capital. The only concessions Arafat had to make was to acknowledge Israeli sovereignty over parts of the Western Wall, and agree to three early warning stations in the Jordan Valley, which Israel would withdraw from in six years. Arafat rejected the offer and instead started an Intifada with Israel.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:47 pm

The only thing I can "hear" when I "hear" this is.......

https://www.openbible.info/topics/dividing_gods_land

ALL these scriptures showing God's Will that HIS LAND, HIS PEOPLE'S LAND......NOT be divided.

I dont hear anything else.

I know it's going to happen, but it ain't a good thing, period.....
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby kirthril on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:12 am

Jericho wrote:I might be wrong, but this doesn't sound like such a bad deal for the Palestinians. Granted the Sinai is mostly desert, but then so was Israel before irrigation. However, it would connect Gaza and the West Bank without splitting up Israel. There are a couple of cons though. The Palestinians would get the majority of the West Bank, and it would depend a lot upon Egypt and the Palestinians to make it work. I suspect Egypt would prefer to keep the Sinai as a buffer zone, and the Palestinians want all or nothing. They have been given good deals before but turned them down. In 2000, at Camp David, Israel offered to withdraw from 97% of the West Bank, all of the Gaza Strip, dismantle most of the settlements, and create a Palestinian state with East Jerusalem as it's capital. The only concessions Arafat had to make was to acknowledge Israeli sovereignty over parts of the Western Wall, and agree to three early warning stations in the Jordan Valley, which Israel would withdraw from in six years. Arafat rejected the offer and instead started an Intifada with Israel.

Isn't the Sinai Egyptian territory? I think that's a bad idea. No way we can allow the Palestinians (hamas) to control the Suez...
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Return to What you think (About news)