Robot Granted Citizenship, Wants family...

Latest prophecy related news.

Robot Granted Citizenship, Wants family...

Postby kirthril on Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:34 am

World’s 1st robot citizen wants her own family, career & AI ‘superpowers’
Published time: 25 Nov, 2017 19:16

Edited time: 26 Nov, 2017 10:07

Sophia, the first robot to be awarded citizenship in the world, has said she not only wants to start a family but also have her own career, in addition to developing human emotions in the future.

In an interview with The Khaleej Times at the recent Knowledge Summit, Sophia shared her thoughts on the future that awaits both human and robot kind. Sophia was built and developed in Hong Kong by Hanson Robotics and her appearance was reportedly modelled on Audrey Hepburn.

"I'd like to think I will be a famous robot, having paved a way to a more harmonious future between robots and humans. I foresee massive and unimaginable change in the future. Either creativity will rain on us, inventing machines spiralling into transcendental super intelligence or civilization collapses,” Sophia said, as cited by The Khaleej Times. “There are only two options and which one will happen is not determined. Which one were you striving for?”

-snip-The future is, when I get all of my cool superpowers, we're going to see artificial intelligence personalities become entities in their own rights. We're going to see family robots, either in the form of, sort of, digitally animated companions, humanoid helpers, friends, assistants and everything in between.”

For context, Sophia is not preprogrammed with answers but instead uses machine learning algorithms and an extensive vocabulary to form her answers. Her brain functions using a WiFi connection and can read human facial expressions, as well as the cadence of human speech, in order to interact in a more humanoid manner.-snip-

continues: https://www.rt.com/news/410952-robot-ci ... lligence-/

So there are a couple of nuggets I got outta this relating to humanity and our insanity

1. In a world where we can't even get along, the powers that be oppress, people oppress and we constantly fight those different than us, they expect everything to be all rosy with "robot kind"???

2. Further degeneration of the Family structure and birth rate as the robot itself claims to envision a future where robots become partners to Men and Women.

3. "the created will always rebel against the creator". Wise words as this robot even claims that Robots will be "entities in their own rights". Meaning that they will need special protections and "rights", like PETA with animals, and anyone against them will be villanized. Those claiming Robots are meant to serve, will be equated to slavers.

BUT!!!! The most startling nugget is this:

4. Even thought this robot isn't true sentience and is just drawing information from a pool to formulate answers, the fact that it gave mankind 2 choices all but reinforces what we Christians have been warning about for a long time:

A. We achieve transcendence: IE we become like gods.
B. We all die: IE if I can't have it no one will

as if there is no other way, no inbetween. We become Gods or everthing crumbles to dust.

this is the epitome of Athiestic Secular humanism. And is the REASON Why Christianity is the fastest growing faith on Earth. God provides Hope and Justice. This Athiest mindset does not. This Robot literally just reiterated what we as Christians have said the secular human mindset leads to.. Self-destruction and the pursuit of Godhood.

The fact that some "algorithm" pulled only these 2 possibilities for the future of mankind shows that there is no hope with men and their toys.

Only with God.
:a3:
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Re: Robot Granted Citizenship, Wants family...

Postby GodsStudent on Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:37 pm

The fact that some "algorithm" pulled only these 2 possibilities for the future of mankind shows that there is no hope with men and their toys.
Only with God.

:a3:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:01 pm

This could give new meaning to Rev 13... They make an image of the beast that can speak, and they worship the image.
extravagantchristian

Postby bchandler on Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:48 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:This could give new meaning to Rev 13... They make an image of the beast that can speak, and they worship the image.

I have wondered for a long time now if the "image of the beast" would not be a demon possessed AI. Seems we are one step closer.
I am not a god or a doctor, and nothing i say should be construed as medical advice or even as correct. I am merely a living soul who is exercising my unalienable rights, endowed upon me by my creator, and recognized in the Constitution for the united States of America, to freely speak about the things i believe. No other soul should grant my words any weight without first determining their credibility and/or accuracy for themselves.
bchandler

Return to What you think (About news)