European Countries Sign "Historic" Military Agreement

Latest prophecy related news.

European Countries Sign "Historic" Military Agreement

Postby eschologizer on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:32 pm

http://www.euprophecynews.com/2017/11/european-countries-sign-historic.html

In a stunning show of unity, 23 European countries have notified the European Union of their intention to join what is akin to a "military eurozone." Two others are expected to sign prior to its formal approval on December 11.

The agreement, called "Permanent Structured Cooperation (PESCO)" involves a list of over 20 commitments each country intends to do to jointly develop military hardware and integrate their military forces. Although participation in PESCO is voluntary, the commitments are explicitly mandatory for those who decide to opt-in.

(continued on link above)
"for they themselves report what kind of reception you gave us. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath." 1 Thessalonians 1:9-10

http://www.euprophecynews.com/
eschologizer

Re: European Countries Sign "Historic" Military Agreement

Postby Mr Baldy on Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:00 pm

Echologizer,

Thank you for your diligence in the entire ENP process!

It's truly amazing - but even still after all these years, it has NOT gone away.

I want to say that I have a slightly different view on how things may occur - but I wholeheartedly believe that the ENP is the "Covenant with Many" that those of us who study Bible Prophecy have been made aware of. I have found absolutely NO reason to abandon it.

The prophecy set forth in Daniel 9 very seriously needs to be studied very carefully. "Understanding" is required as Jesus mentioned in Matthew 24:15. I think that most of the prophesized events set fort in Daniel 9 is multi-faceted. I don't want to go into detail, at this point - but I think that there is ONLY 3.5 years that remains, instead of 7 years.

I think that Herb Peters was right on track when he initially spotted the ENP Theory. My eye remains on the ENP Theory, no matter how many twists and turns it takes - and most definitely ON Mr. Javier Solana.
Mr Baldy

Postby eschologizer on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:16 pm

Baldy!! Great to hear from you. It's been a while. :grin:

I agree, Javier Solana is the man if there ever was one. I am particularly interested in any imminent or semi-imminent ascent to power he may make, particularly with the EU's new defense fund, which has 666 written all over it.

As always, I'm getting impatient with the process. I hope the waiting ends soon. EU is due to propose its next budget by May of next year. It will be interesting to see what is entailed in that, and a future ENP program perhaps.

What is your view on the ENP?
"for they themselves report what kind of reception you gave us. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath." 1 Thessalonians 1:9-10

http://www.euprophecynews.com/
eschologizer

Postby Mr Baldy on Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:43 am

eschologizer wrote:Baldy!! Great to hear from you. It's been a while :grin:

Yes Sir it has! Good to see you posting again :mrgreen:

eschologizer wrote:As always, I'm getting impatient with the process.

Hang in there Eschologizer, and keep doing the Great Work that you are! Sometimes things take time to develop, especially dealing with Prophecy, so please don't become discouraged.

eschologizer wrote:What is your view on the ENP?

Great question - and I thank you for asking. I'm sure that you have noticed that no matter how they modify it, it's still the ENP. It has the original roots of having been formed by the Revived Roman Empire - which I wholeheartedly believe is the 1st Beast mentioned in Revelation 13. And as far as the ENP being modified and extending itself, an additional point to take notice of is that the periods of 7 years haven't changed.

If the ENP is to be "True" then it's not a matter of "if" Javier Solana will come back to power - but WHEN. I now believe that there is a further 3.5 year period of time that remains prior to the Return of Christ verses the 7 that many believe. That is the difference that I have with many now. But my belief that the ENP is the real deal hasn't changed.
Mr Baldy

Postby kirthril on Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:28 am

While I disagree the EU is the 10 headed beast, seeing as how even this new alliance is 23 members, I will say this:

Just like prior to WW1 and 2, with the rise of Nationalism is Europe, simultaneously we are now seeing the arms race. The militarization of the European continent. Europe is acting on Donald Trumps call to pay more and give more to defend itself rather than constantly relying on American funding. They are now doing just that.

While for us Americans this seems like a good thing, from a taxpayer perspective, not having to pay for other nations defense, in reality, and from a historical lens, we have now removed the barrier that was preventing another European war. And no, i'm not talking about a war with Russia. I mean, between the nations themselves, as thousands of years of history has shown that the European peoples generally do not get along.

England is upgrading its navy to consist of the largest warships ever.
Germany, per this article, has beaten out France in terms of vision for the EU army
Defense budgets across Europe are being looked at and plans to increase strength are in the works.

From the Greeks to the Romans, from the Germanic barbarian hordes to the Nordic Vikings, from the Catholic Protestant schism to the 1900-1940's... when ever European nations become full of nationalist zeal and grow their industrial military capacity, war between them is inevitable.

NATO already exists. Why a EU army? Why 2 overlapping, redundant systems? As per the article, whose been pushing for the EU army, but kept getting denied by England?

Germany.

Who won the debate on the vision of this army, Germany or France?

Germany.

Who controls, is the dominant force in NATO?

America.

History + above answers = whats really going on.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby Jericho on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:53 pm

While for us Americans this seems like a good thing, from a taxpayer perspective, not having to pay for other nations defense, in reality, and from a historical lens, we have now removed the barrier that was preventing another European war. And no, i'm not talking about a war with Russia. I mean, between the nations themselves, as thousands of years of history has shown that the European peoples generally do not get along.

I could be wrong, but I don't think it necessarily means another European war. What it could mean is a more united Europe, much like the old Roman Empire. If so, the alternate scenario is that they could turn their attention to conquering others. There's another important thing to note here, we have acted as Europe's defense since WW2. If that changes, then it also means we will lose our influence over Europe.

NATO already exists. Why a EU army? Why 2 overlapping, redundant systems? As per the article, whose been pushing for the EU army, but kept getting denied by England?

I remember reading an article about all the shortcomings of NATO during 2011 military intervention in Libya. They were having supply shortages and were heavily dependent on the U.S. I think that really opened their eyes to the need for a EU army.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby kirthril on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:35 pm

What it could mean is a more united Europe, much like the old Roman Empire.

Would agree if not for that pesky thing called nationalism and history.

If that changes, then it also means we will lose our influence over Europe.

And boom, the end result of the 3 questions I posted.

When the EU/WEU was in the workings after WW2, its founders, much like America's founders, looked to history and learned from it. They practically begged England to join, knowing that England + France served as a counterweight to Germany. They knew the importance of having England in the EU, for without it, there would be nothing to stop Germany from using the EU as a construct to, for the umpteenth time in history, bring all Europe under its control.

From the days of the Greeks, the Germanic tribes were a thorn in their side. They were the Roman empires biggest rival, unconquerable. They were the leaders of the protestant schism that led to the 30years war within the Christian church and even AIDED the muslims during the times of the crusades against Catholic Europe. They then twice between 1900-1945 brought the continent to its knees.

England's departure was one barrier removed. Much like America's founders who warned what would happen to our nation if certain things were lost among the public, the EU founders warned that if England ever left, or that if the EU ever fragmented, war would ensue.

Times change, face change, people change. But the spirits and principalities governing entire nations, do not.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby Jericho on Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:07 pm

Would agree if not for that pesky thing called nationalism and history.

Yes, but do we see Europe as a whole moving towards Nationalism? There are pockets of pro-nationalists within Europe. They may have even grown to a degree, but if anything Europe seems to be heading in the opposite direction, towards globalism. The election of Macron, and re-election of Merkel would seem to confirm that. I think we've discussed this before.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Return to What you think (About news)