Mueller Has Enough Evidence to Bring Charges in Flynn Invest

Latest prophecy related news.

Mueller Has Enough Evidence to Bring Charges in Flynn Invest

Postby st louis steve on Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:17 pm

Mueller Has Enough Evidence to Bring Charges in Flynn Investigation

by Julia Ainsley, Carol E. Lee and Ken Dilanian

WASHINGTON — Federal investigators have gathered enough evidence to bring charges in their investigation of President Donald Trump's former national security adviser and his son as part of the probe into Russia's intervention in the 2016 election, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation.

Michael T. Flynn, who was fired after just 24 days on the job, was one of the first Trump associates to come under scrutiny in the federal probe now led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller into possible collusion between Moscow and the Trump campaign.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mu ... on-n817666
st louis steve

Re: Mueller Has Enough Evidence to Bring Charges in Flynn Invest

Postby El Gallo on Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:10 pm

Wait and verify, but at this point this looks very much like selective prosecution. Gen Flynn was not out of the government long enough to do much, even if he intended to skirt the arcane laws in this area. Meanwhile, over the decades there have been just a handful of prosecutions under these laws -- most unsuccessful-- with literally thousands of lobbyists working foreign influence in D.C.
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:00 am

at this point this looks very much like selective prosecution.

I agree.

The high crimes in Washington never seem to stop. The investigations never seem to stop.
I am over it all, honestly.

Our country is so divided, it's insane, at least to me. I listen to people on the left rant and rave about the current president and I recall those on the right doing the same thing.

People are ripping each other to shreds on both sides of the isle and have been for so long, it's beginning to look like a national mental health crisis, imo.

Meanwhile, the people are being taxed to oblivion and it seems that the "excuse" for that is Washington cant get their thoughts together and figure out a system that would be useful for all who are under it. It is a horse and pony show of the highest degree.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby El Gallo on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:23 pm

Yes, there is a dark spirit over the country. The hatred directed at Christians after the church shooting was very sobering. Yet many Christians seem to have ahard time praying these days, like there is a shield.
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Return to What you think (About news)