Clinton and Co. enjoy 'immunity cloak'

Latest prophecy related news.

Clinton and Co. enjoy 'immunity cloak'

Postby st louis steve on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:12 pm

A former U.S. Justice Department attorney, who is a frequent critic of Hillary Clinton, says she is protected by a political "immunity cloak."

President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, and a former business associate, Rick Gates, have pleaded not guilty to charges of conspiracy against the United States, money laundering and several other financial charges. But don't expect any charges forthcoming on members of the former Obama administration, including Hillary Clinton.

That is the assessment of J. Christian Adams, a former DOJ attorney who agrees there is clearly a double standard.

"Where Democrats in charge of criminal investigations like Robert Mueller's investigation, that's stacked with all these Democrat lawyers, will always indict Republicans or conservatives," Adams complains.

Adams

"But it never goes the other way," he adds, "where Hillary can engage in the most reckless disregard for national security and the whole establishment will do everything to recommend no indictment of her."

So it's true, he tells OneNewsNow, that there is justice for some but not for all – hence an "immunity cloak" for Clinton despite her pattern of crimes.

"If you're a Democrat, you're immune it seems sometimes from criminal prosecution," Adams complains. "But by golly if you're Paul Manafort, they're gonna spend all the time they have and all the money they need to bring criminal charges for something you did twelve years ago."

That so-called "immunity cloak" also covers other Obama-era figures such as Loretta Lynch and Eric Holder, too, Adams adds.
https://www.onenewsnow.com/legal-courts ... nity-cloak
st louis steve

Re: Clinton and Co. enjoy 'immunity cloak'

Postby st louis steve on Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:18 pm

I wonder what the odds are in Las Vegas that the clintons and the other corrupt politicians will be indicted and charged...on this issue and the uranium "deal"?

We know the Clinton Corruption Machine is teflon coated. So, if I had to bet, I would bet that she and her minions will "skate" once again. I would love to lose the bet. The President, DOJ and Congress have a perfect storm to use to prove that, in fact, Lady Justice is blind. Appropriate Justice in these cases would indicate that we are moving back toward a Constitutional Republic and replace Obama's "hope & change" with the intent of our founding fathers.
st louis steve

Re: Clinton and Co. enjoy 'immunity cloak'

Postby El Gallo on Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:11 pm

I suppose he knows better. It is not Republican and Democrat, but who the Perma State and Deep State favor. The Clintons have been impervious, but that cloak of protection may have been withdrawn. I suggest that insider exposes about Uranium One, The Dossier, and the DNC were suddenly "OK to let out." Hillary and Bill have outlasted their usefulness and their protection is disappearing. Just a thought about the behind-the-scenes powers of the AC NWO.
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Return to What you think (About news)