U.S. ambassador: ‘the settlements part of Israel’

Latest prophecy related news.

Postby Exit40 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:27 am

By Loveday Morris September 29 at 9:48 AM

JERUSALEM — In his first on-camera interview since taking up his position this year, U.S. Ambassador David Friedman declared that only 2 percent of the West Bank is occupied and that settlements are part of Israel, sparking angry reactions from Palestinians.

Chief Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat described the interview with the Israeli news site Walla on Thursday as the “latest attempt by Friedman to “advocate and validate the Israeli government’s policies of occupation and annexation.” The U.S. ambassador had previously referred to Israel’s “alleged occupation” of the West Bank.

The State Department said Friedman’s comments do not indicate a policy shift and “should not be read as a way to prejudge the outcome of any negotiations that the U.S. would have with the Israelis and the Palestinians.”...

Snip... The Trump administration has refrained from endorsing a two-state solution, which has been the basis for previous peace negotiations....

Continues

God Bless

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Re: U.S. ambassador: ‘the settlements part of Israel’

Postby Ready1 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 pm

I was in Israel this last spring. Our guide's position on the West Bank and Golan was the same as many Israeli's. He said...
This ground has been in Israeli possession for over fifty years! Get over it!!

I will be very surprised if Donald and Jared can mediate any solution, let alone a "two-state" solution. I see this as something that will forced upon Israel by the UN or UN/US/EU alliance or a "Quartet Alliance".

Any thoughts?
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Return to What you think (About news)