Trump is Prepping a Big Mideast Peace Deal

Latest prophecy related news.

Trump is Prepping a Big Mideast Peace Deal

Postby extravagantchristian on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:37 pm

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-mi ... ine-2017-9

Both Israeli and Palestinian officials believe President Donald Trump is prepping a big Middle East peace plan that could be unveiled within weeks.

Meetings at the UN General Assembly last week convinced both Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that Trump was serious about a peace plan.

In a sideline meeting at the UN before Abbas' address to the body, Trump reportedly told the Palestinian leader that the US is close to putting the final touches on a plan, according to Shlomi Eldar, writing in Al-Monitor.
extravagantchristian

Re: Trump is Prepping a Big Mideast Peace Deal

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:15 am

Zech. 12: 3

"It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.

Man, as if Texas, Florida and Puerto Rico all with massive damage from 3 different hurricanes isn't enough of a warning....smh. I dont know that these three events are the Lord's warning about Israel, but the above scripture is pretty prophetic for anyone reading it......NOT TO INCLUDE OUR PRESIDENT OBVIOUSLY........so, why not gather from that scripture that we very possibly could be getting warned...and certainly....feel what the scripture attempts to cause him to feel which is.....back off the mideast peace deal and stay out of it.....

of course, every jot and tittle of scripture will be fulfilled, and the Lord already saw all of this and put it out there for us to follow along with....no need to think it won't happen....it will.
....my job in all this is to be a watchman and a witness to the lost.....

ok, back to work.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to What you think (About news)