Trump: I’ll ‘devote evrythng w/inmy heart’ for Mideast peace

Latest prophecy related news.

Trump: I’ll ‘devote evrythng w/inmy heart’ for Mideast peace

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:25 pm

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/2 ... ine-242928

President Donald Trump on Wednesday pledged to devote everything within his heart and soul to strike a peace deal between the Israelis and Palestinians in the Middle East.

“We’re looking seriously at peace and maybe ultimately peace in the whole of the Middle East. I think we have a pretty good shot — maybe the best shot ever — and that’s what we’re looking to do,” the president said Wednesday morning ahead of a meeting with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas.
extravagantchristian

Re: Trump: I’ll ‘devote evrythng w/inmy heart’ for Mideast peace

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:56 pm

Have ANY Christian leaders had anything to say about this?
I know....they haven't.....
shameful.
My People perish for lack of knowledge.

:(
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby extravagantchristian on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:01 pm

I haven't heard a peep out of anyone. Its so weird. I thought most Christian leaders and pastors knew that there was gong to be a peace deal with Israel in the last days. :dunno:

"When they say peace and safety, then sudden destruction will cone upon them"
extravagantchristian

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:10 pm

Because the day this was posted on Wade Burleson's blog was my first day with power after Irma, I have yet to read it but perhaps it will be of interest to some here. Here's his opening statement in this article: Israel and Palestine: A Brief Summary of the Issues

If you are a person who is constantly bewildered by the animosity between Arabs and Jews, and if you scratch your head trying to understand the centuries-long conflict between Palestinians and Israelis – a bitter fight over a claim both make on a piece of land called Israel (if you are an Israeli) and Palestine (if you are an Arab), then I would encourage you to read this short summary of the Arab/Israeli conflict. The next 10 minutes might save yourself a lifetime of confusion.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby 1whowaits on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:19 pm

There is no direct statement that there will be a peace deal 'with' Israel, Dan 9 indicates that a covenant will be 'strengthened', which some assume to be a peace agreement. There may be a peace agreement not with Israel but at Israel's expense.

Zech 1 describes Israel, Judah and Jerusalem being divided by 4 horns, presumably Gentile leaders and nations. Prior to this God's anger with Israel for a 70 year period is ending with God returning to Israel (who presumably is returning to Him) and God then becoming angry with the Gentile nations. When Israel is divided God sends out 4 craftsmen who terrorize and throw down the Gentile leaders and nations.

Prior to this 4 horsemen with horses of differing colors similar to those in Rev are pictured who state 'We have gone throughout the earth and found the whole world at rest and in peace.'

The whole world at rest and in peace is unusual and might suggest a major peace deal. Who suffers from the rest of the world enjoying peace? The divided Israel, Judah and Jerusalem.

If the 4 horsemen are sent throughout the earth and find the Gentile nations at peace, who is likely to be sent out to overthrow and terrorize the gentile nations? Who are the 4 'craftsmen'? When 'they' say peace and safety, who sends the destruction?
1whowaits

Postby extravagantchristian on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:54 pm

Maybe the 70th week will start with a division of land through a peace deal, and then a complete take over of Jerusalem at the mid point. Described in Zechariah as "scattered".

And I wonder if the 2 witnesses are the ones who "control" the plagues of the 4 horsemen? Since the world would will hate them for tormenting the earth. Like Moses and Aaron.

I think Rev 11 describes a semi- divided Jerusalem, but not totally "scattered" yet the way Zechariah describes it.

Just thinking, if Hezbollah starts another war with Israel, or if we cancel that nuke deal with Iran and they retaliate against Israel, they're going to need a peace deal and will be more willing to sign it. The foundation is already laid out, a deal with many nations, the entire middle east. Like Trump said. I'm sure he will try to tie the Iran nuke deal to a peace deal with Israel. He said he made his decision but won't reveal it yet.
extravagantchristian

Return to What you think (About news)