Bahrain’s king denounces boycott of Israel

Latest prophecy related news.

Bahrain’s king denounces boycott of Israel

Postby Exit40 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:30 am

Bahrain’s king denounces boycott of Israel, says citizens free to visit Israel
Mon Sep 18, 2017 02:08AM

Bahrain’s king Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifah has called for an end to the Arab boycott of Israel, days after the Israeli premier said relations with the Arab world were better than any other time.

According to Israeli media, King Hamad’s made the remarks at an event hosted by pro-Israeli group Simon Wiesenthal Center in Los Angeles, calling for diplomatic ties to be established with the Israeli regime.

King Hamad also told Simon Wiesenthal Center director Rabbi Abraham Cooper that Bahraini citizens are free to visit Israel as they please. His stance on Israel was welcomed by the Israeli center's director who hailed the monarch as "ahead of the pack and smart."

"If I had to predict, I would tell you that the Arab world’s relationship with the state of Israel is going to dramatically change... This is a dinner tonight that’s hosted by a Jewish organization that no one will say is not so pro-Israel," Cooper added....

Continues

God Bless

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Re: Bahrain’s king denounces boycott of Israel

Postby Jericho on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:43 am

I'm not sure what it means, but its a nice change of pace.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby mark s on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:59 pm

Interesting to be happening alongside Saudi prince's visit to Israel.
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby 4givenmuch on Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:47 pm

"Simon Wiesenthal Center director Rabbi Abraham Cooper and his partner Marvin Hier... met with the King". :shock: I am not sure this is a good development...
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby Exit40 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:12 am

Ezekiel 38/39 coalition forming up. Other Scripture too, Saudi's and allies will be wiped out by them, The real meaning of babylon is hid in here. Mecca goes down, Jerusalem becomes the focus of islam.

God Bless

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby kirthril on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:49 am

Jericho wrote:I'm not sure what it means, but its a nice change of pace.

This:
Exit40 wrote:Ezekiel 38/39 coalition forming up. Other Scripture too, Saudi's and allies will be wiped out by them, The real meaning of babylon is hid in here. Mecca goes down, Jerusalem becomes the focus of islam.

God Bless

David

The answer, Jericho is in scripture. The arabs (Arabians and Egypt) will be allies or neutral with Israel while the rest of the Islamic world joins Gog/AC in its invasion of Israel. It is this relationship that causes Ezekiel to tell us beforehand that the merchants of Arabia stands on the sidelines and protests rather than participates. It is for this reason, Isaiah and Daniel both tell us Egypt will be conquered and forced to submit to the AC. It is for this reason Isaiah, John, and... Jeremiah?... all tell us Arabia will be utterly destroyed by Elam and of the 10 kings to the point her sands will burn with fire and its streams turned to burning pitch (oil)... (nuclear)
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Wow....to see David's post written like that....on this day, at this time.....
Amazing times we live in.
Whew.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to What you think (About news)