SAUDI CROWN PRINCE MAKEe A COVERT VISIT TO ISRAEL

Latest prophecy related news.

SAUDI CROWN PRINCE MAKEe A COVERT VISIT TO ISRAEL

Postby Exit40 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:41 am

DID THE SAUDI CROWN PRINCE MAKE A COVERT VISIT TO ISRAEL?
BYYASSER OKBI/ MAARIV HASHAVUA SEPTEMBER 11, 2017 13:21 AGENCY/REUTERS)
As expected, news of the visit was not warmly welcomed by the Arab public.

Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman made a discreet visit to Israel despite the fact that the Jewish state and Saudi Arabia do not have official diplomatic ties, Israeli and Arab media speculated earlier in the week.

Rumors about the momentous visit, which was not confirmed by Israel, started swirling when Israel Radio's diplomatic correspondent covering Arab affairs, Simon Aran, took to Twitter to announce the visit. Aran tweeted that a senior Arab figure from the Gulf region paid a visit to Tel Aviv last week, stirring immense interest in the Arab media.

Israel Radio's Arabic-language broadcast reported that the the senior figure was a "Saudi prince" who met with senior Israelis to discuss regional peace. According to the report, the Israeli Prime Minister's Office and the Foreign Ministry refused to comment on the news....

One Arab media outlet reported that the senior official was Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

Continues

God Bless

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Re: SAUDI CROWN PRINCE MAKEe A COVERT VISIT TO ISRAEL

Postby El Gallo on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:09 am

Perhaps the fruit of Jared Kushner's quiet diplomacy. If it is a land-for-peace deal, batten down the hatches in the U.S.
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Postby extravagantchristian on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:19 pm

Yes, remember Trumps speech from Saudi Arabia last spring? he announced his plans for peace involving not only Israel but many other Arab nations, and he also stated he wanted to meet with the nation's yearly, (for the next 7 years of his assumed presidency) he unknowingly laid the groundwork for the 70th week, but will the Lord allow it to happen?
extravagantchristian

Postby 1whowaits on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:35 pm

EC, Zech 1 describes Israel being divided up by the Gentile leaders and nations which causes God to send 4 'craftsmen' to throw down the nations and leaders. The passage indicates that God had been angry with Israel for 70 years but then turned toward Israel with a desire for His temple to be rebuilt. One would suppose that since Israel has returned to the land and become a nation and did not return to God, God might be unhappy with them. I think they returned to the land and became a nation in 1948, which would make that about...70 years ago? The time is about right for God to act, the stage is set...
1whowaits

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:46 pm

Oh yeah 70 years, i haven't thought of it that way. Wow.
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:13 pm

As the nations gather in New York today and seek to divide Israel, Mexico city suffers a 7.1 earthquake and a another category 5 hurricane heading towards Puerto Rico. Trump said today "We will totally destroy North Korea" There's so many bible verses coming to pass here I can't even list them all.

And when you see these things begin to happen, look up!
extravagantchristian

Return to What you think (About news)