Amazing Proof Israel crossed on Dry Land

Latest prophecy related news.

Amazing Proof Israel crossed on Dry Land

Postby kirthril on Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:29 pm

Bahamians terrified as Hurricane Irma ‘sucks away’ miles of ocean (VIDEOS)
Published time: 10 Sep, 2017 05:12
Edited time: 10 Sep, 2017 10:02

Footage from the Irma-hit Bahamas freaked out social media users on Saturday as it emerged that seawater was missing from a bay as far as the eye could see. The scene turned out to be a rare natural occurrence tied to the outgoing hurricane.

“I am in disbelief right now... This is Long Island, Bahamas and the ocean water is missing!!! That’s as far as they see,” @Kaydi_K wrote on Twitter.

continues: https://www.rt.com/news/402663-bahamas- ... ears-irma/

Hurricane Irma sucks away Tampa Bay water

Winds from Hurricane Irma are so strong they sucked the water out of Tampa Bay Sunday morning.

The winds from Irma pushed the water out of the harbor, leaving a mix of sludge and puddles in its place, Fox News’ Jillian Mele said.

"The worrisome part will be later when the winds start pushing the water back," Fox News senior meteorologist Janice Dean said.

Another person spotted the same eerie phenomenon in the Bahamas. Twitter user @Kaydi_K posted a video showing the ocean floor completely exposed on Long Island in the Bahamas.

continues: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/10/hu ... water.html

2 pieces of evidence in both the Bahamas and Tampa Bay Florida that Israel INDEED crossed on dry land. What did God tell us? How did he do it?

He sent a strong wind to blow across the water for a whole night, and the waters parted to show dry land.

If anyone ever doubts or wants to debate you or say Israel did no such thing, please show them these articles as yet another "bible myth" is proven true with guess what? SCIENCE! :a3:
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Re: Amazing Proof Israel crossed on Dry Land

Postby Jericho on Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:52 pm

Interesting observation kirthril. Most people gloss over the part about the wind.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Return to What you think (About news)