Irma, Katia and Jose: Trio of hurricanes baffles Experts

Latest prophecy related news.

Irma, Katia and Jose: Trio of hurricanes baffles Experts

Postby brett on Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:27 am

Irma, Katia and Jose: Trio of hurricanes in Atlantic Ocean baffles weather scientists

Hurricane scientists say they've "never seen anything like this in the modern record".

Satellite images show three hurricanes currently lined up in the Atlantic Ocean threatening to make landfall.

The US National Hurricane Centre (NHC) has issued advisories on Hurricane Irma, Hurricane Jose, and Hurricane Katia, all of which have the potential to hit land at the same time.

This is something Eric Blake, an NHC scientist, said is "unparalleled here and totally ridiculous given [the scale of] Irma".

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-08/i ... ts/8884834

Of course they will use this to support their evil climate change agenda, when really they should be humbling themselves before God. Folks I don't know if its just me but haven't we been through these kind of moments before? I feel like God's judgement has been coming in waves the last decade or so. Its like there are these intense periods of multiple disasters followed by quieter periods. And they seem to increase in intensity each time, sounds like birth pains to me....
KJV ONLY !
The KJV is the only PURE translation. Avoid modern corruptions like the NIV, they have been altered to support the coming Anti-Christ.
"The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever." Psalm 12:6-7
brett

Re: Irma, Katia and Jose: Trio of hurricanes baffles Experts

Postby Jericho on Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:44 am

I'm not sure what it is so extraordinary about it. 16 years ago we had four hurricanes at once in the Atlantic, and we had just been through 9 years of no major hurricanes making landfall in the U.S. That is how it goes, it's the usual ebb and flow. There are long stretches of nothing, followed by very active seasons. Of the 3 hurricanes currently in the Atlantic, only Irma will make landfall in the U.S. Irma is big and will no doubt cause a lot of damage, but it is not the most powerful hurricane to ever hit Florida.

Of course they will use this to push their Climate Change agenda, ignoring the last 9 years. Hurricanes are nothing new. We have to worry about that possibility every summer. In Galveston, where I live, there was a storm in 1900 that killed 6,000 plus people. No hurricane in our modern time has even come close to that death toll.
Last edited by Jericho on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby mark s on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:49 am

9 years with no major hurricanes? Seems like that should carry just as much weight. At least to me.

Much love,
Mark
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby Mark F on Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:30 pm

Jericho wrote:I'm not sure what it is so extraordinary about it. 16 years ago we had four hurricanes at once in the Atlantic, and we had just been through 9 years of no major hurricanes making landfall in the U.S. That is how it goes, it's the usual ebb and flow. There are long stretches of nothing, followed by very active seasons. Of the 3 hurricanes currently in the Atlantic, only Irma will make landfall in the U.S. Irma is big and will no doubt cause a lot of damage, but it is not the most powerful hurricane to ever hit Florida.

Of course they will use this to push their Climate Change agenda, ignoring the last 9 years. Hurricanes are nothing new. We have to worry about that possibility every summer. In Galveston, where I live, there was a storm in 1900 that killed 6,000 plus people. No hurricane in our modern time has even come close to that death toll.

Wouldn't you think that the reason there are less deaths is because we have earlier detection and warning, plus better mobility we have at our disposal?

I agree that the data is always presented in a way to mislead.....
Mark

All Scripture from NKJV

Find a seven year covenant Jesus makes with anybody plainly stated in Scripture.
Mark F

Postby Jericho on Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:16 pm

Mark F wrote:Wouldn't you think that the reason there are less deaths is because we have earlier detection and warning, plus better mobility we have at our disposal?

Yes, for sure Mark F. Incidentally the environmentalists hate cars. My point though is the deaths from hurricanes are not nearly as bad as they used to be.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:33 pm

Coincidence?

"Trump meeting with Netanyahu and Abbas on sidelines of UN meeting in push for peace"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-to-s ... next-week/

Kushner is spearheading the peace initiative, which remains in its infancy. He recently visited Israel, Palestine, and other influential Arab states in the region in what diplomats said appeared to be an attempt to survey the landscape and explore what might be possible
extravagantchristian

Return to What you think (About news)