CBS:NKorea Says It Has Loaded H-Bomb Onto ICBM

Postby st louis steve on Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:12 pm

st louis steve

Re: CBS:NKorea Says It Has Loaded H-Bomb Onto ICBM

Postby st louis steve on Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:24 pm

st louis steve

Postby Jericho on Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:24 pm

North Korea is able to get away with a lot provocations, because they are basically holding South Korea hostage. They know that any war would cost a lot of lives, but if they push too far all bets are off.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby st louis steve on Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:16 pm

China gave NKorea nuclear technology even though Clinton removed nuclear capability from S. Korea with N. Korea's agreement not to develop nuclear arms...we now know how that worked out. If I were President, I would immediately arm S. Korea, Japan and Guam with defensive & offensive capabilities.

China is not an ally...they are the enemy.
st louis steve

Postby kirthril on Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:45 am

st louis steve wrote:China gave NKorea nuclear technology even though Clinton removed nuclear capability from S. Korea with N. Korea's agreement not to develop nuclear arms...we now know how that worked out. If I were President, I would immediately arm S. Korea, Japan and Guam with defensive & offensive capabilities.

China is not an ally...they are the enemy.

S. Korea and Guam yes. Japan no.

Don't know if you have been paying attention to Japan, but its leadership has been trying to revert back to the 1920's Japan (just like the EU is reverting back to the nationalistic era before WW1 and Turkey is reverting back to its Ottoman ways). Bemoaning the limitations set on it after WW2 it has recently begun trying to find ways around it, like a toddler trying to get out of its play pen. Japan is already the strongest military power in Asia with its limited capabilities, it doesn't need to get stronger, or you will see that China is not the one we will be worrying about.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Return to What you think (About news)