Upcoming speaking event in Nashville, Sept. 9 - Holly

Latest prophecy related news.

Upcoming speaking event in Nashville, Sept. 9 - Holly

Postby Abiding in His Word on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:34 pm

Upcoming speaking event in Nashville, Sept. 9

I’m honored to have been invited to speak about the New Apostolic Reformation at the Religion News Association’s annual conference, a professional training event that brings together religion reporters and scholars from across the country to discuss trending topics in the world of faith, ethics and spirituality.

This year’s conference will be held in Nashville on September 7-9, and will be attended by religion reporters at newspaper, online outlets, and radio and television stations, as well as experts and communicators of religion. Typical media outlets represented include The Associated Press, CNN, The New York Times, Chicago Tribune, The Washington Post, and Religion News Service

I will make a presentation and take part in a Q-and-A format session during a panel titled, “The New Revivalists.” The two other panelists who will speak during this panel from different perspectives are Paula White (the pastor of New Destiny Christian Center in Apopka, Florida, and President Trump’s spiritual advisor) and James Goll (the president of God Encounters Ministries).

I’m thankful for the opportunity to educate the media about the New Apostolic Reformation and would appreciate your prayers.

Spirit of Error
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Re: Upcoming speaking event in Nashville, Sept. 9 - Holly

Postby Abiding in His Word on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:41 pm

What an opportunity for Holly! I hope you will all remember her in your prayers as she prepares for this event.

:praying:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby burien1 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby shorttribber on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:47 pm

The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Return to What you think (About news)