7-year European Neighborhood negotiations almost complete

Latest prophecy related news.

7-year European Neighborhood negotiations almost complete

Postby eschologizer on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:46 am

http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_SPEECH-13-661_en.htm?locale=en

It is a pleasure to be here with you today to exchange views on the priorities and future directions of the European Neighbourhood Policy. I would like to start by making three remarks about the overall policy framework:

First, the ENP is a strategic policy – very much in the European Union's own interest.
Second, the ENP is a prime example of the European Union's comprehensive approach to foreign policy - using all instruments in a coherent way under the umbrella of the ENP – from Common Foreign and Security Policy, to political cooperation, trade policy, and also sector policies such as transport and energy.
Third, ENP support for reform is based on the differentiation of the "more for more" principles; we tailor our response to each partner's needs and ambition and we offer a stronger relationship with the European Union for those partners that make more progress towards reform.
Let me underline that the European Union can only offer incentives to partners for positive change. These incentives come not only in the form of funding, but also in the form of closer political association, sector cooperation, mobility of people and economic integration with the European Union.

However, the European Union cannot impose reforms on partners. It can only support them. The European Union alone cannot shape events in our neighbourhood. There are many other factors at play. Ultimately, it is our partners themselves who have to make their own choices and exercise their own political will.

I am also pleased that funding for the ENP was confirmed at the current levels for the next European Union Multiannual Financial Framework, despite the overall decrease of the European Union budget.

Negotiations for the 2014-2020 European Neighbourhood Instrument regulation are nearing conclusion, and here I want to underline the importance of ensuring sufficient flexibility in the implementation of our financial instrument in the future so that we can react to unpredictable developments in the region. It is also important that both the European Parliament and the Member States finalise negotiations swiftly so that there is no interruption in our financial assistance to partners in 2014.

Keep in mind, this announcement comes right before peace talks begin between Israel and Palestinians. Also keep in mind, that the EU very recently used the ENP framework to set up a boycott of west bank. Also keep in mind, they threatened more economic sanctions if the peace talks fail. It seems they will (and have been) using the ENP multi-national bribery framework to accomplish these objectives.
"for they themselves report what kind of reception you gave us. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath." 1 Thessalonians 1:9-10

http://www.euprophecynews.com/
eschologizer

Re: 7-year European Neighborhood negotiations almost complete

Postby xdrifter on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:37 pm

Now that is a bombshell.

Great find! We have a potential time-line, now to watch the events that surround it!
"About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the prophecies, and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamour and opposition." Sir Isaac Newton, 1642-1727

Remember me affectionately to good Dr. Price and to the honest heretic Dr. Priestly. I do not call him honest by way of distinction; for I think all the heretics I have known have been virtuous men. They have the virtue of fortitude or they would not venture to own their heresy; and they cannot afford to be deficient in any of the other virtues, as that would give advantage to their many enemies; and they have not like orthodox sinners, such a number of friends to excuse or justify them. Do not, however mistake me. It is not to my good friend's heresy that I impute his honesty. On the contrary, 'tis his honesty that has brought upon him the character of heretic.
xdrifter

Postby mrgravyard49 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:23 pm

Ok, this is VERY Interesting.. Im thinking that the meetings in Washington right now may produce a 7 year peace deal to match the 7 year ENP.
But... Where does Isaiah17 or Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38 fit into this???
I thought they would happen BEFORE the 7 years... :dunno:
mrgravyard49

Postby eschologizer on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:28 pm

Good to see you xdrifter and Mcgravyard49,

Mcgravyard49, some people say that Ezekiel 38/39 happen before the seven years, but I personally disagree with this position. This is the cause because of these verses.

8 It will come about on that day, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” declares the Lord God, “that My fury will mount up in My anger. 19 In My zeal and in My blazing wrath I declare that on that day there will surely be a great [m]earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all the creeping things that creep on the earth, and all the men who are on the face of the earth will shake at My presence; the mountains also will be thrown down, the steep pathways will [n]collapse and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 I will call for a sword against [o]him on all My mountains,” declares the Lord God.

We know that Israel is surprise attacked at the midpoint of the 7. This Gog magog event could be in conjunction with that. But with the wording of the passage above, the Gog Magog invasion seems to inaugurate the day of the Lord, because it says that everyone (and every animal) on the face of the earth trembles at God's presence. At this point, they know he exists. The time of his wrath has begun. It is likely concurrent with the "prewrath" rapture.

People do point out the 7 years component of the Gog Magog war. I am ok with this going into the millenium, because the countries of the world and the economy are going to be recovering as the millenium begins.

Isaiah 17 probably happens before Gog/Magog, but probably not until Syria gets involved in a conflict with the Antichrist. Lots of nations go to war in this time, so its quite possible that in the mess of the world war, Syria gets nuked. Furthermore, Psalm 83 could either be a historical event (in the 60's) or a reference to the war that launches Damascus nuking, or something else.

In short, we know from experience that we can't be too sure of ourselves with these ENP 7 year things. But I am convinced that the final 7 years treaty revolves around one of the cycles of the ENP.
"for they themselves report what kind of reception you gave us. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath." 1 Thessalonians 1:9-10

eschologizer

Postby mrgravyard49 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Well,, IF January starts the NEW 7 year deal AND if this weeks meetings bring ALSO a 7 year deal (most likely Starting in January ) Then Since the Jewish New Year begins 1st week of September, (no man knows the day or hour) Then as a Pre-trib believer Im Looking for the rapture then.. But this time I wont get excited, Been wrong tooo many times!! LOL...
We shall see :dunno: :grin:
mrgravyard49

Postby eschologizer on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Well Daniel 9:27 doesn't say it will necessarily be a peace deal but it would sure enhance it's prospects if it was! And yeah I know the feeling I don't like getting burned by these treaties. Pretrib? I hope you are right, I'm not personally pre-trib but I'll admit that would make a lot of things easier and we would get out of here faster that way.

We will have to see where this takes us. This is why I am less confident this time around. But we shall see. I don't like these "false starts" in prophecy because they are depressing. But who am I? There is a God up in heaven who is much wiser than me so I guess I can't complain too much. :dunno:

eschologizer

Postby Finaldash on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:18 am

Deja vu!! The last ENP took a LOT out of me both mentally and emotionally. :verysad:
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby xdrifter on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:37 am

Watching these threads as interested as ever.

Was going to respond with a few thoughts of my own, but since finding out about the NSA Phone Tapping, as well as the IRS targeting Conservative Christians.. I am not overly interested in sharing a whole lot of my personal thoughts on the Internet anymore.
"About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the prophecies, and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamour and opposition." Sir Isaac Newton, 1642-1727

Remember me affectionately to good Dr. Price and to the honest heretic Dr. Priestly. I do not call him honest by way of distinction; for I think all the heretics I have known have been virtuous men. They have the virtue of fortitude or they would not venture to own their heresy; and they cannot afford to be deficient in any of the other virtues, as that would give advantage to their many enemies; and they have not like orthodox sinners, such a number of friends to excuse or justify them. Do not, however mistake me. It is not to my good friend's heresy that I impute his honesty. On the contrary, 'tis his honesty that has brought upon him the character of heretic.
xdrifter

Postby eschologizer on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:50 am

Finaldash, I agree it has been draining! It took me about 2 years to come back to be into prophecy again. It was just too painful.

Xdrifter, would love to hear your thoughts. Perhaps I'm a bit pessimistic, but I guess I just assume the NSA already knows who we are if they wanted to look us up and there isn't too much to stop them :( Perhaps that is the wrong way of looking at it though.

We really need a sign. Like a full blown real sign, like a peace deal, or something from God that is very clear if we should even bother with this ENP or not.

As finaldash said, the last one was very draining!

eschologizer

Postby mrgravyard49 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:31 am

Well See this is what Im sayin,,, IF a 7 year deal comes out of these Meetings going on right now and it starts January 2014 then thats it!! Until that happens I wont truly believe in the ENP.. To me they HAVE to work together to be "THE DEAL"
Just had a thought,, its been a long while since I read it, but in the 7 year deal in the Bible, Are there ANY muslims part of THAT Deal? or just the EU? Or even yet Are the Palestinians in that deal? Forgive me its 7am and I just got out of bed, if this question sounds dumb. :bag:
mrgravyard49

Postby eschologizer on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:17 pm

No its not a dumb question. The Bible is pretty vague about the terms of the covenant. It really doesn't explicitly say them. It says a Roman prince will make the covenant. If you consider Isaiah 28 and Zechariah 11 to be about the same topic, then there seems to be a false sense of security associated with it, but it doesn't exactly say why theres a false sense of security. Only that Israel assumes they won't get attacked because of the deal. Zechariah 11 talks about a worthless shepherd that abandons the flock, which implies he was supposed to take care of them.

Technically, the Bible only says its between the Jews and the Antichrist (who is the "Roman" prince). It doesn't say anything else about the participants of the covenant, or even what the terms will be. It only has some things that have caused others to think that it implies some sort of protective arrangement for Israel. But we are not totally sure. The terms of the covenant are not explicitly stated in Daniel 9:27.

eschologizer

Postby gracebyfaith on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:23 am

Peace 'within reach' - Ashton

http://www.albawaba.com/news/palestine- ... ton-511180

The resumption of talks opens new doors both for developing further the EU's contribution to peace and security in the region and for deepening our relations with both parties. We will remain fully engaged with both parties and will make every effort, together with our partners, to ensure that negotiations succeed," she added.

Ashton concluded, "I firmly believe that a final end to this conflict is within reach. I call on all those who wish to see a negotiated solution to support those now engaged in talks so that the opportunity for peace can be seized."
gracebyfaith

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:43 am

Ashton concluded, "...... so that the opportunity for peace can be seized."

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 1 Thes. 5: 3

I call on Ashton and Co. to stop trying to divide our Heavenly Father's land in the name of peace and safety, because in fact, according to the Almighty's Word, destruction will be the result.....both there.....and ......here, too....as

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. Zech 12: 3
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby mrgravyard49 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:43 pm

Been thinking, WHY Is Bibi Giving away the store? In the Past he would NEVER agree to whats going on right now.

WHY?? Im thinking Obama has told him America would attack Iran.. Tho Bibi would Love it, I believe Obama is Lying just to get Bibi to agree to Anything. If this is true,, I Mean "IF" then we really may have an agreement.
Thoughts??
mrgravyard49

Postby gracebyfaith on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:54 pm

You might be right, but I think Iran is only a part of the big picture.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/ ... fw2ICnnaM8

U.S. President Barack Obama gave a commitment to Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, to take action “in the coming months” regarding the Iranian nuclear threat, in exchange for Israel's agreement to renew “peace talks” with the Palestinian Authority (PA), a security source told Arutz Sheva.

The source said, however, that Obama did not reach a specific agreement with Netanyahu, but gave only a general commitment. The source added that it was not clear if the commitment was given in exchange for the very fact that Israel-PA negotiations are being held, or if it is conditional on their success.
gracebyfaith

Postby david on Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:10 pm

So every time the word "confirm" is found is it going to be put in bold?
david

Postby Chewy on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:31 pm

I've been kicking around the idea that it might be the following 7 year period, starting 2022.

Not to date set, but to explore an idea, a friend of mine way back during Y2K said something that has stuck with me. He was a new believer, and he said, "Why do you always date the Second Coming as 2000 years from Christ's birth??" That didn't make sense to him. Then, he added the thought that First Coming was dated from the command to rebuild unto the Triumphal Entry. Continuing the logic, why wouldn't the Second Coming pick up from the Triumphal Entry and add the 2000 years of Grace. That would put us about 2029 AD for the Lord's return. Back it that 7 years, and you have 2022 as the start of the Tribulation/Treaty, or the next EU period. Hmmm.
Chewy

Postby Exit40 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:20 am

Hi Chewy. The following may be an explanation for the 2k years, as we understand them ...

Hsa 6:1 ¶ Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
Hsa 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
Hsa 6:3 Then shall we know, [if] we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter [and] former rain unto the earth.

Years ago I asked Herb, as I understood the ENP to be a repeating process, why would the first one be the one to watch. He explained the following ENP's were to be five years in length. I'm positive he was correct at that time, but as time went by the following ones became seven years also, apparently. Evidently I missed that change. So yeah then, it could be the following one, or the one after that, as we don't know in which watch He will come.

Mat 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Mat 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

God Bless You

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:14 am

eschologizer wrote:Good to see you xdrifter and Mcgravyard49,

Mcgravyard49, some people say that Ezekiel 38/39 happen before the seven years, but I personally disagree with this position. This is the cause because of these verses.

8 It will come about on that day, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” declares the Lord God, “that My fury will mount up in My anger. 19 In My zeal and in My blazing wrath I declare that on that day there will surely be a great [m]earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all the creeping things that creep on the earth, and all the men who are on the face of the earth will shake at My presence; the mountains also will be thrown down, the steep pathways will [n]collapse and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 I will call for a sword against [o]him on all My mountains,” declares the Lord God.

We know that Israel is surprise attacked at the midpoint of the 7. This Gog magog event could be in conjunction with that. But with the wording of the passage above, the Gog Magog invasion seems to inaugurate the day of the Lord, because it says that everyone (and every animal) on the face of the earth trembles at God's presence. At this point, they know he exists. The time of his wrath has begun. It is likely concurrent with the "prewrath" rapture.

People do point out the 7 years component of the Gog Magog war. I am ok with this going into the millenium, because the countries of the world and the economy are going to be recovering as the millenium begins.

Isaiah 17 probably happens before Gog/Magog, but probably not until Syria gets involved in a conflict with the Antichrist. Lots of nations go to war in this time, so its quite possible that in the mess of the world war, Syria gets nuked. Furthermore, Psalm 83 could either be a historical event (in the 60's) or a reference to the war that launches Damascus nuking, or something else.

In short, we know from experience that we can't be too sure of ourselves with these ENP 7 year things. But I am convinced that the final 7 years treaty revolves around one of the cycles of the ENP.

Totally agree with you regarding the Gog/Magog war.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby mrgravyard49 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:54 pm

How does the Blood moons play into the 2022 thoughts?
mrgravyard49

Postby gracebyfaith on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:13 pm

EU, Israel headed for showdown over settlement rules:

While Economy and Trade Minister Naftali Bennett reportedly advocates nixing all cooperation with the EU – even it that means financial losses — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is expected to consult with other key cabinet ministers and professionals and make a final decision next week……

President Shimon Peres asked the EU to “delay” the decision at least until after the current round of US-sponsored peace talks with the Palestinians.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/eu-israel- ... ent-rules/

Do these two expect something to happen that no one sees coming? The cards are being held very close to the chest. HUSH HUSH
gracebyfaith

Postby 4givenmuch on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:12 am

Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby gracebyfaith on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:13 am

“We will not sign the guidelines in their present form.” However, the official said that Israel wants “to find a creative solution. We will work with EU headquarters in Brussels and with all 28 capitals of the member countries and explain that this is a genuine crisis situation that requires a solution.”

http://www.thejc.com/news/world-news/11 ... ew-heights

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. People are looking for this to somehow be tied with a seven year covenant with many.

Right now we have one focused on peace and security with a possible timeline to wrap up final status issues, and we have one with a SEVEN year time frame involving scientific and finical matters.

We also have the Arab peace initiative that the EU and US have pushed onto the playing board for some time. As for me I find this all very intriguing.
gracebyfaith

Postby gracebyfaith on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:52 pm

WHY?? Im thinking Obama has told him America would attack Iran

Gen. Mark A. Welsh, chief of staff of the US Air Force, completed a secretive week-long visit to Israel in recent days.
This ahead of the expected arrival of Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, due here on Monday

http://www.jpost.com/Defense/US-Air-For ... ael-322504
gracebyfaith

Postby kirthril on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:35 pm

When is Ashtons term up? As long as she (a female) sits in the EU's most powerful position i don't think much will happen for now. I'm still lookin for a man to be at the forefront of this process within the EU (if as we believe the AC is from the people that destroyed Jerusalem after Christ ascended). And i see none. The most powerful person in Europe right now is Angela Merkel. Then Ashton it seems when it comes to the EU's direction. As much as we are looking at BO, unless he bolts for a position within the EU superstructure after his presidency ends in 2016, i don't think his plan will work any differently from ones past. Interestingly enough, if BO does pull this process off, 2017 would be year 3.5 of the next ENPI term, which gives O several months (once he leaves office in December 2016) to establish himself within the EU...

OH GOSH now im starting to sound like El Gallo... :wink:

Anyway, still looking for a guy within the EU to solidify all these different initiatives.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby savedbygrace on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:34 pm

xdrifter wrote:Watching these threads as interested as ever.

Was going to respond with a few thoughts of my own, but since finding out about the NSA Phone Tapping, ....... I am not overly interested in sharing a whole lot of my personal thoughts on the Internet anymore.

Bingo! And the internet is becoming the jaw in which trap dissenters and believers in the near future....
Do you notice there's a bot in every forum these days???

Interesting about the ENP btw...

SBG
You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But not a hair of your head shall be lost. By your patience you possess your souls. Luke 21:16-19
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby Sunny on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:14 pm

savedbygrace wrote:
xdrifter wrote:Watching these threads as interested as ever.

Was going to respond with a few thoughts of my own, but since finding out about the NSA Phone Tapping, ....... I am not overly interested in sharing a whole lot of my personal thoughts on the Internet anymore.

Bingo! And the internet is becoming the jaw in which trap dissenters and believers in the near future....
Do you notice there's a bot in every forum these days???

Interesting about the ENP btw...

SBG

I've thought a lot about that. But I've also read that, "whoever seeks to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake shall find it. (Matt. 16:25, Mark 8:35, Luke 9:24, Luke 17:33, Matt. 10:39, John 12:25)

If we hide our lights under bushels in order to escape persecution, those who are seeking light will not be able to find it. The internet is a way to reach people we could never reach in person.

We all have to count the cost of standing up for Christ.

All who will live godly in Christ SHALL suffer persecution. 2 Tim. 3:12

Is cowering in fear because someone might label us a follower of Christ if we speak our thoughts on biblical prophecy fulfillment the way we want to live?
Sunny

Postby rev22 2 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:21 pm

Remember that God also uses Satan's tools to fulfill his end results. Without His permission Satan cannot do anything. So always trust in Him and he will protect you.
rev22 2

Postby LONGINGFORHOME on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:57 am

edited
Last edited by LONGINGFORHOME on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deuteronomy 4:30-31
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
LONGINGFORHOME

Postby Exit40 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:22 am

Sunny wrote:
I've thought a lot about that. But I've also read that, "whoever seeks to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake shall find it. (Matt. 16:25, Mark 8:35, Luke 9:24, Luke 17:33, Matt. 10:39, John 12:25)

If we hide our lights under bushels in order to escape persecution, those who are seeking light will not be able to find it. The internet is a way to reach people we could never reach in person.

We all have to count the cost of standing up for Christ.

All who will live godly in Christ SHALL suffer persecution. 2 Tim. 3:12

Is cowering in fear because someone might label us a follower of Christ if we speak our thoughts on biblical prophecy fulfillment the way we want to live?

I'm really starting to love you Sunny. The world is a crazy place, who can count on it for anything. But what God says IS, beyond any shadow of a doubt for me, the only thing that counts. Fear is of the natural man, boldness is of Christ in us. Why waffle on this. We are pilgrims and strangers here anyway, our citizenship being in Christ, our lives in His hands. Regardless the potential times, we are likely to die anyway, so let's live with nothing to hide, being in true service to our King. He will guide and help us, for His Glory, which we get to share in. Is there any possible thing of this world that can stack up to that ? I'm not even looking.

God Bless You, fearless warrior

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Return to What you think (About news)