Unreported News, Commentary, Resources and Discussion of Bible Prophecy
Mrs. B wrote:War with Iran....
I believe Modern Day America is Modern day Babylon....
Jerm. 50:46....At the noise of the taking of Babylon....the earth is moved, and the cry is heard among the nations.....
( I cannot type it all....but you each ready and meditate on this )
Jerm. 51:5...For Israel hath not been forsaken, nor Judah of his God, of the Lord of Hosts; though their land was filled with sin against the Holy ONe of Israel...
6...Flee out of hhe midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for This is the Time of the Lord's vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.
7..Babylon hath been a golden cup in the Lord's hand that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad...
11...Make bright the arrows: gather the shields; the Lord hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes; for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the Lord, the vengeance of His Temple.
12...Set up the standard upon the walls of Babylon, make the Watch Strong, set up the watchmen, prepare the ambushed; for the Lord hath both devised and done that which he spake against the inhabitants of Babylon.
13.....O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasurs...thine END is Come, and the measure of thy covetousness.
14...The Lord of hosts hath sworn by himself, saying, Surely I will fill thee with men as with caterpillers; and they shall lift up a shout against thee.....
15...He hath made the Earth by His Power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by his understanding..
16..When he uttereth his Voice, there is a Multitude of Waters in Heavens; and he causeth the Vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lilghlllning with rain, and brighteth from the wind out of his treaures......
Mrs. B wrote:War with Iran....
Read all of Jeremiah 51,52,..
Jerm 51. 47.....Therefore behold the days come that I will do judgment upon the graven images of Babylon: and the whole land shall be confounded and all her slain shall fall in the midst of her.
48...Then the heaven and the earth, and all that is therein shall sing for Babylon: for the SPOILERS shall come unto her from the north, saith the Lord.
49...As Babylon hath causesd the slain of Israel to fall, so at Babylon shall fall the slain of all the earth..
50...Ye that have escaped the sword go away, stand not still: remember the Lord afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind.
51..We are confounded, because we have heard reproach shame hath covered our faces; for strangers are come into the sancturies of the Lord's house..
52...Wherefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will do judgment upon her graven images: and through all her land the wounded shall groan.
53...Through Babylon should mount up to heaven, and through she fortify the height of her strength, Yet from Me shall SPOILERS come unto her, saith the Lord/
55...Because the Lord hath Spoiled Babylon, and destoyed out of her the Great Voice; when her waves do roar like great waters, a noise of their voice is uttered;
56...Because the Spoiler is come upon her, even upon Babylon, and her mighty men are taken, every one of their bows is broken: for the Lord God of Recompences shall surely requite..
57...And I will make drunk her princes, and her wise men, her captains, and her rulers, and her mighty men: and they shall sleep a perptual sleep, and not wake, saith the King, whose Name is the Lord of Hosts..
58..Thus saith the Lord of HOsts:
The Broad walls of Babylon shall be utterly boken, and her high Gates shall be Burned with fire: and the people shall labour in vain, and the folk in the fire, and they shall be weary..
60...So Jeremiah wrooooote in a book all the evil that should come upon Babylon, Even all these words that are written against Babylon.....
Spoilers? or Sleepers?
48...Then the heaven and the earth, and all that is therein shall sing for Babylon: for the SPOILERS shall come unto her from the north, saith the Lord.
The Bible talks about GOG/MAGOG and this third place referred to as "the Isles", all seeing destruction that comes in one hour.... Much of which is caused by fire which will rain from the sky, and, "devastating winds".
Sounds like nuclear to me. The place referred to as the Isles, is also called Babylon.
So, it seems to me the next big event following the rebirth of an Israeli Nation, was the Birth of a Revived Roman Empire... But in order for that Revived Roman Empire to assume this power the Bible describes it as having, America falls.... Biblically a place called America does not exist, but a place called Babylon does.... Ironically it is destroyed just before the Mark of the Beast is implemented.
The Mark is an economic system.... Another irony of a World without America, is that a new Economy would need to be created.
Sword of Geddon wrote:1. I think what will happen is you will see "the beast empire" rise, with all ten kings ruling a part of the empire. The United States will become Mystery babylon, completing its transformation by declaring open war on believers. Mystery Babylon will control the beast empire, a fact which the rulers of the empire resent greatly. Around this period the new Sanhedrin along with all the religious jews of Israel will be allowed to build a temple in Jereusalem, possibly not where the Dome of the rock currently resides.
2. After Mystery babylon is well into implementing its "final solution", killing millions of believers worldwide, some time later some of the kings of the Beast Empire will launch a surprise attack on Mystery babylon and utterly destroy it. This will place the Beast Empire as the world's leading power. The Beast Empire will possibly sign a peace treaty with Israel around this time.
3. The Antichrist will appear. In Revelation his name is Apollyon, he is a fallen angel who long ago was sentenced to the abyss as punishment. Apollyon's title is "the Destroyer" and he is also known as Azrael or Samael(not to be confused with the prophet samael), who is identified as the angel of death. Some believe Apollyon taught mankind the art of war sometime before the flood. If that is true than he is indeed the angel of death and a destroyer.
Antichrist(Apollyon) will attack the beast empire, executing three of its rulers as an example to the others of his power. Apollyon will assume control of the empire, with Satan fully backing him. Around this time the false prophet appears as well. Together they awe the unbelievers in the world, and even fool the elect, due to the supernatural powers the false prophet and antichrist possess. Apollyon will continue the war against believers.
The antichrist will change times(the calender most likely) and laws, and also reform the economic system, with a mark of loyalty(the mark of the beast) made a requirement for all transactions.
Even countries not a part of the beast empire will implement the mark economic system. A possible exception to this is Israel. The Antichrist will break the earlier peace treaty, and defile the temple, this will reveal to everyone the Antichrist's true identity. For many it will already be too late, as they have taken his mark.
xdrifter wrote:I would like to add, that my post is in no way suggesting that we should do anything to stop abortion other then pray, and utilize what free speech we have left to protest peacfully.
Department of Homeland Defence, if you are watching I am in no way, shape, or form suggesting violence, as it is contrary to the teachings of my Lord Jesus Christ.
I find it ironic that in this once great country I have to add a disclaimer to my post. But I understand critical thinking is no longer politically correct and I don't want to be rounded up for something I said on the internet.
Mystery Babylon does not believe itself a wicked nation. The difference between America today...and Mystery Babylon America is that America today still has Judeo-Christian influence restraining the true scope of wickedness this country would be capable of.
xdrifter wrote:Mystery Babylon does not believe itself a wicked nation. The difference between America today...and Mystery Babylon America is that America today still has Judeo-Christian influence restraining the true scope of wickedness this country would be capable of.
I mean no disrespect Brother, but what has Judeo-Christian influence done to restrain the murder of 54, 559, 615 babies in the USA since 1973 (possible 3% under reporting rate factored in) not including Canada.
Any Iranian military or commercial vessel easily could get right outside the U.S. coastline and in less than 60 seconds fire a ballistic missile armed with a nuclear payload and detonate it over U.S. skies in an electromagnetic attack that would plunge America back into the 18th century.
Amid crippling sanctions over its nuclear weapons program, Iran is continuing to prepare itself for war against the West, and now is warning of a coming great event.
Braun warned that those relationships allow “these groups to operate freely in our neighborhood” and said the U.S. would regret it if the threats were not taken seriously.
“I don’t want to sound too crude, but I think there’s going to be hell to pay in the not too distant future,” he said.
Hisown wrote:1whowaits wrote: Iraq would appear to be no threat to Iran at this stage, who could play the part of Babylon?
1whowaits I have been seeking the Lord on the TIMING of this devastating blow to a nation that has been given ample warnings, space to repent and to humble themselves before the God of Israel.....sadly we now see the refusal of this.
Thank-you for the clarification.....I thought it would be prior to the fall of Damascus but now I see clearer .
Pride blinds and a heart lifted up to say I AM AND WHO CAN COME AGAINST ME ,,,,will now be met by God and not men.
This burden has ( almost ) caused the loss of all in my life, yet the greatest blessing ( and relief if I can use that word ) is witnessing His word NOT return void.
1 The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.
2 Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised.
3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?
4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.
Pro 13:13 — Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.
Those that refused to heed the warning ?
24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
24 “And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints and of all who have been slain on the earth.”
26 “But they became disobedient and rebelled against You,
And cast Your law behind their backs
And killed Your prophets who had admonished them
So that they might return to You,
And they committed great blasphemies.
29 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous,
30 and say, ‘If we had been living in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partners with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’
31 “So you testify against yourselves, that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets.
32 “Fill up, then, the measure of the guilt of your fathers.
33 “You serpents, you brood of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell?
34 “Therefore, behold, I am sending you prophets and wise men and scribes; some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city,
35 so that upon you may fall the guilt of all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.
36 “Truly I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.
37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling.
34 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, just as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not have it!
1 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying, “Come here, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters,
2 with whom the kings of the earth committed acts of immorality, and those who dwell on the earth were made drunk with the wine of her immorality.”
3 And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness; and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns.
4 The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and of the unclean things of her immorality,
5 and on her forehead a name was written, a mystery, “BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”
16 The Lord said to Moses, “Behold, you are about to lie down with your fathers; and this people will arise and play the harlot with the strange gods of the land, into the midst of which they are going, and will forsake Me and break My covenant which I have made with them.
21 How the faithful city has become a harlot,
She who was full of justice!
Righteousness once lodged in her,
But now murderers.
1 God says, “If a husband divorces his wife
And she goes from him
And belongs to another man,
Will he still return to her?
Will not that land be completely polluted?
But you are a harlot with many lovers;
Yet you turn to Me,” declares the Lord.
8 “And I saw that for all the adulteries of faithless Israel, I had sent her away and given her a writ of divorce, yet her treacherous sister Judah did not fear; but she went and was a harlot also.
9 “Because of the lightness of her harlotry, she polluted the land and committed adultery with stones and trees.
10 “Yet in spite of all this her treacherous sister Judah did not return to Me with all her heart, but rather in deception,” declares the Lord.
11 And the Lord said to me, “Faithless Israel has proved herself more righteous than treacherous Judah.
12 “Go and proclaim these words toward the north and say,
‘Return, faithless Israel,’ declares the Lord;
‘I will not look upon you in anger.
For I am gracious,’ declares the Lord;
‘I will not be angry forever.
13 ‘Only acknowledge your iniquity,
That you have transgressed against the Lord your God
And have scattered your favors to the strangers under every green tree,
And you have not obeyed My voice,’ declares the Lord.
14 ‘Return, O faithless sons,’ declares the Lord;
‘For I am a master to you,
And I will take you one from a city and two from a family,
And I will bring you to Zion.’
9 “Then those of you who escape will remember Me among the nations to which they will be carried captive, how I have been hurt by their adulterous hearts which turned away from Me, and by their eyes which played the harlot after their idols; and they will loathe themselves in their own sight for the evils which they have committed, for all their abominations.
10 “Then they will know that I am the Lord; I have not said in vain that I would inflict this disaster on them.” ’
11 “Thus says the Lord God, ‘Clap your hand, stamp your foot and say, “Alas, because of all the evil abominations of the house of Israel, which will fall by sword, famine and plague!
12 “He who is far off will die by the plague, and he who is near will fall by the sword, and he who remains and is besieged will die by the famine. Thus will I spend My wrath on them.
13 “Then you will know that I am the Lord, when their slain are among their idols around their altars, on every high hill, on all the tops of the mountains, under every green tree and under every leafy oak—the places where they offered soothing aroma to all their idols.
15 “But you trusted in your beauty and played the harlot because of your fame, and you poured out your harlotries on every passer-by who might be willing.
36 Thus says the Lord God, “Because your lewdness was poured out and your nakedness uncovered through your harlotries with your lovers and with all your detestable idols, and because of the blood of your sons which you gave to idols,
37 therefore, behold, I will gather all your lovers with whom you took pleasure, even all those whom you loved and all those whom you hated. So I will gather them against you from every direction and expose your nakedness to them that they may see all your nakedness.
38 “Thus I will judge you like women who commit adultery or shed blood are judged; and I will bring on you the blood of wrath and jealousy.
39 “I will also give you into the hands of your lovers, and they will tear down your shrines, demolish your high places, strip you of your clothing, take away your jewels, and will leave you naked and bare.
2 “Contend with your mother, contend,
For she is not my wife, and I am not her husband;
And let her put away her harlotry from her face
And her adultery from between her breasts,
3 Or I will strip her naked
And expose her as on the day when she was born.
I will also make her like a wilderness,
Make her like desert land
And slay her with thirst.
4 “Also, I will have no compassion on her children,
Because they are children of harlotry.
5 “For their mother has played the harlot;
She who conceived them has acted shamefully.
For she said, ‘I will go after my lovers,
Who give me my bread and my water,
My wool and my flax, my oil and my drink.’
9 “Therefore, I will take back My grain at harvest time
And My new wine in its season.
I will also take away My wool and My flax
Given to cover her nakedness.
10 “And then I will uncover her lewdness
In the sight of her lovers,
And no one will rescue her out of My hand.
15 And he said to me, “The waters which you saw where the harlot sits, are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues.
16 “And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire.
17 “For God has put it in their hearts to execute His purpose by having a common purpose, and by giving their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God will be fulfilled.
18 “The woman whom you saw is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.”
Resurrection Torchlight wrote:The idea that America is the future "Babylon" is purely speculation,
OneDay wrote:Once again, consider this...
Who is end time Babylon?
Lets go a little further here and see if we can identify the city/nation that is end times Babylon.
1) Babylon has a deep water port. Rev 18:17 And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
Geographic Babylon (modern day Iraq) has no deep water port, so this Babylon in Revelation must be different from ancient Babylon
2) Babylon has Gods people within it. Is 47:6 I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.
3) Gods heritage has been destroyed. Jer 50:11 Because ye were glad, because ye rejoiced, O ye destroyers of mine heritage, because ye are grown fat as the heifer at grass, and bellow as bulls;
4) Gods people have been led astray by false shepherds. Jer 50:6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.
5) Gods people are swallowed up in a false religious system. Jer 51:44 And I will punish Bel in Babylon, and I will bring forth out of his mouth that which he hath swallowed up: and the nations shall not flow together any more unto him: yea, the wall of Babylon shall fall.
6) Geographically Babylon sits upon “many waters”. Jer 51:13 O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness.
7) And is abundant in natural resources. Jer 51:13 O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness.
8 ) The people of Babylon are a mingled people. Jer 51:53 Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the LORD.
9) They are a proud people. Jer 50:31-32 Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord GOD of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee. And the most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him.
10) They feel they are invincible. Is 47:8 Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:
11) They are a people of seemingly great wisdom & knowledge. Is 47:10 For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.
12) They are filled with graven images and idols. Jer 50:38 A drought is upon her waters; and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their idols.
13) They have many astrologers, sorcerers and monthly prognosticators. Is 47:13 hou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.
14) Babylon is described as “the hammer of the whole earth”. Jer 50:23 How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations!
15) Babylon uses the eagle as a national symbol. Dan 7:4,he first was like a lion, and had eagle’s wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man’s heart was given to it. Ezek 17:3, 12 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; A great eagle with great wings, longwinged, full of feathers, which had divers colours, came unto Lebanon, and took the highest branch of the cedar: (12) Say now to the rebellious house, Know ye not what these things mean? tell them, Behold, the king of Babylon is come to Jerusalem, and hath taken the king thereof, and the princes thereof, and led them with him to Babylon;
16)Babylons mother was the lion (England). Jer 51:38 They shall roar together like lions: they shall yell as lions’ whelps.
17) Babylon is a “destroying mountain”. Jer 51:25 Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the LORD, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain.
18) It is full of “mighty men” & men of war. Jer 51:30 & 32 he mighty men of Babylon have forborn to fight, they have remained in their holds: their might hath failed; they became as women: they have burned her dwellingplaces; her bars are broken. (32) And that the passages are stopped, and the reeds they have burned with fire, and the men of war are affrighted.
19) Babylon even has a “space program”. Jer 51:53 Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the LORD.
20) Babylon is the greatest merchant nation on the earth. Rev 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
21) All the nations of the earth do business with her. Rev 18:11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
22) Babylon trades in every type of commodity. Rev 18:12-13 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.
At the time of her destruction:
23) Babylons people are drunken and asleep. Jer 51:39 & 57 In their heat I will make their feasts, and I will make them drunken, that they may rejoice, and sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the LORD. (57) And I will make drunk her princes, and her wise men, her captains, and her rulers, and her mighty men: and they shall sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the King, whose name is the LORD of hosts.
24) She is filled with traitors. Jer 51:2 & 14 And will send unto Babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall empty her land: for in the day of trouble they shall be against her round about. (14) The LORD of hosts hath sworn by himself, saying, Surely I will fill thee with men, as with caterpillers; and they shall lift up a shout against thee.
25) They dwell without care. Is 47:8 Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly,
26) They don’t realize they are Babylon. Jer 50:24 I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the LORD. & Is 47:8 Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:
27) Babylon has oppressed Israel. Jer 50:33 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go.
28) Babylon has caused the slain of Israel to fall. Jer 51:49 As Babylon hath caused the slain of Israel to fall, so at Babylon shall fall the slain of all the earth.
Would anyone like to guess which modern day nation fits this description in every way – Politically, economically , geographically, militarily, religiously?
WE won't know until hind sight, but it seems to me
America has certainly taken on the spirit of Babylon. As the Reno Pastor so eloquently explained, there are old & near fulfillment's in prophecies. Nothing new under the sun. And, as for me, after speaking to many of the military in my neighborhood, and seeing their fear of knowing how we have been infiltrated with terrorists in this country, I just have my own speculations. I pray, pray, pray. Lord have mercy on us.
I think people have to recognize what the United States represents in the eyes of God, what adultery means in a spiritual and national sense, and not allow ones love of country to cloud their minds from seeing the truth.
Sword of Geddon wrote:-A city that sits on many waters.
Sword of Geddon wrote:How can you ignore the evidence?
notworthcomparing wrote:Do you believe Obadiah, Psalms 83, Isaiah 17, Isaiah 19:5-10 and Ezekiel 35 are intertwined and will be fulfilled before Ezekiel 38 and 39?
If so, would you agree these must be very close, given the Iranian tension, and apparent imminent fulfillment?
Bryan T. Huie wrote:Many today teach that the Gog/Magog war will occur before the rise of the Antichrist. According to this view, the Gog/Magog war precedes the final "battle of Armageddon" by several years. But is this understanding accurate? Is the Gog/Magog war a separate event from Armageddon? The goal of this article is to show from the Scriptures that these are not separate events, but rather different names for the same event.
Once Yeshua has returned and defeated the armies of Gog, the official beginning of the millennial reign
of the Messiah will begin. It will be a golden age not only for Israel, but for the entire world.
He will use America when the time arrives for us to be there for Israel.
Then the Lord answered me and said:
"Write the vision and make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it.
For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come, It will not tarry."
For indeed I am raising up the Chaldeans,
A bitter and hasty nation
Which marches through the breadth of the earth,
To possess dwelling places that are not theirs.
They are terrible and dreadful;"
America has it's troubles but is for the existence of Israel and is firm in that position.
Right now it seems to be on shaky ground, but when the time comes
there are so many more here that are for her, than are against her.
"The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues."
The "waters" are not bodies of water they are figurative of what is seen above.
America is one nation, so it doesn't fit as Mystery Babylon.
Mystery Babylon sits upon, as noted in the verse above, nations
giving us the indication that it is made up of multiple nations.
"...the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth."
I humbly believe we are about to enter into the appointed time and yes Israel was given into America's hands for safe keeping
Was reminded of this verse the Lord gave me back in 2003 for the abominable two state solution and the YOKE that has been placed on Israel .
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests”