War with Iran

Latest prophecy related news.

Re: War with Iran

Postby clang on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:44 pm

I am beginning to believe more and more every day that you are absolutely correct Mrs B. There are just too many Scriptures that seem to point to America as the end times Babylon.
clang

Postby mrgravyard49 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:30 pm

One of the reasons besides Obama that we dont help Israel is EMP.. Israel and/or US bombs Iran. America gets an EMP and we cant do anything to help..
Its all getting closer.. Im thinking WW3 or something is the reason for the December 21st stuff? :dunno:
mrgravyard49

Postby xdrifter on Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:56 am

America being Babylon fits with prophecy very well.

The great tribulation cannot begin until the Revived Roman Empire (EU/ENP type conglamorate) is in the drivers seat.

In order for that to happen AMERICA needs to cease to exist as the Worlds super power.

The Bible talks about GOG/MAGOG and this third place referred to as "the Isles", all seeing destruction that comes in one hour.... Much of which is caused by fire which will rain from the sky, and, "devastating winds".

Sounds like nuclear to me. The place referred to as the Isles, is also called Babylon.

Many here have broken down what the Bible says in Jeremiah, and Isaiah about Babylon, now, read what Revelations has to say about this End times Babylon.

It seems to me that in order for the Revived Roman Empire to be the power broker the Bible describes it as in the last part of the tribulation, things need to drastically change quickly. Ironically enough the Bible describes the very three Nations who are sabre rattling right now, as the ones who are destroyed in one hour by fire which rains from the sky. The Bible speaks about the fall of Babylon in Revelation happening prior to fulfillments which so many prophecy watchers are willing to discuss and are readily watching for, why do they ignore the destruction of Babylon, Gog, and Magog, which clearly happens in this Biblical order of things.

It is awe inspiring, how much the words that were sealed for the end times, perfectly match the geo-political realities of our time.
"About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the prophecies, and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamour and opposition." Sir Isaac Newton, 1642-1727

Remember me affectionately to good Dr. Price and to the honest heretic Dr. Priestly. I do not call him honest by way of distinction; for I think all the heretics I have known have been virtuous men. They have the virtue of fortitude or they would not venture to own their heresy; and they cannot afford to be deficient in any of the other virtues, as that would give advantage to their many enemies; and they have not like orthodox sinners, such a number of friends to excuse or justify them. Do not, however mistake me. It is not to my good friend's heresy that I impute his honesty. On the contrary, 'tis his honesty that has brought upon him the character of heretic.
xdrifter

Postby xdrifter on Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:36 am

Mrs. B wrote:War with Iran....

I believe Modern Day America is Modern day Babylon....

Jerm. 50:46....At the noise of the taking of Babylon....the earth is moved, and the cry is heard among the nations.....
( I cannot type it all....but you each ready and meditate on this )

Jerm. 51:5...For Israel hath not been forsaken, nor Judah of his God, of the Lord of Hosts; though their land was filled with sin against the Holy ONe of Israel...
6...Flee out of hhe midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for This is the Time of the Lord's vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.
7..Babylon hath been a golden cup in the Lord's hand that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad...
11...Make bright the arrows: gather the shields; the Lord hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes; for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the Lord, the vengeance of His Temple.
12...Set up the standard upon the walls of Babylon, make the Watch Strong, set up the watchmen, prepare the ambushed; for the Lord hath both devised and done that which he spake against the inhabitants of Babylon.
13.....O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasurs...thine END is Come, and the measure of thy covetousness.
14...The Lord of hosts hath sworn by himself, saying, Surely I will fill thee with men as with caterpillers; and they shall lift up a shout against thee.....
15...He hath made the Earth by His Power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by his understanding..
16..When he uttereth his Voice, there is a Multitude of Waters in Heavens; and he causeth the Vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lilghlllning with rain, and brighteth from the wind out of his treaures......

computer trouble
Mrs. B

Mrs B what does this particular verse mean to you?

14...The Lord of hosts hath sworn by himself, saying, Surely I will fill thee with men as with caterpillers; and they shall lift up a shout against thee.....

I grew up in a very small mining town, I can remember riding my bycycle down some back roads with friends and there would be so many caterpillers that the entire road was covered, every inch of it.... We did not want to stop our bikes because we knew we would be forced to step on them and cover the bottom of our shoes completely with caterpillar guts.

To fill with men, as with caterpillers.... What do caterpillers mean to you? I imagine, a devouring, swarm..... am I alone on that because of my own personal experience?

Would it be foolish to imagine that if North America was crippled militarily, that CHINA would not take advantage of the fact they are right next door to the largest unpopulated land mass on the planet; given their overcrowding?

Have a look at CHINA in Google Earth, it is an eye-opener...

What direction would they likely come in from?
Last edited by xdrifter on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the prophecies, and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamour and opposition." Sir Isaac Newton, 1642-1727

Remember me affectionately to good Dr. Price and to the honest heretic Dr. Priestly. I do not call him honest by way of distinction; for I think all the heretics I have known have been virtuous men. They have the virtue of fortitude or they would not venture to own their heresy; and they cannot afford to be deficient in any of the other virtues, as that would give advantage to their many enemies; and they have not like orthodox sinners, such a number of friends to excuse or justify them. Do not, however mistake me. It is not to my good friend's heresy that I impute his honesty. On the contrary, 'tis his honesty that has brought upon him the character of heretic.
xdrifter

Postby xdrifter on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:27 pm

Mrs. B wrote:War with Iran....

Read all of Jeremiah 51,52,..

Jerm 51. 47.....Therefore behold the days come that I will do judgment upon the graven images of Babylon: and the whole land shall be confounded and all her slain shall fall in the midst of her.
48...Then the heaven and the earth, and all that is therein shall sing for Babylon: for the SPOILERS shall come unto her from the north, saith the Lord.
49...As Babylon hath causesd the slain of Israel to fall, so at Babylon shall fall the slain of all the earth..
50...Ye that have escaped the sword go away, stand not still: remember the Lord afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind.
51..We are confounded, because we have heard reproach shame hath covered our faces; for strangers are come into the sancturies of the Lord's house..
52...Wherefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will do judgment upon her graven images: and through all her land the wounded shall groan.
53...Through Babylon should mount up to heaven, and through she fortify the height of her strength, Yet from Me shall SPOILERS come unto her, saith the Lord/

Spoilers????
55...Because the Lord hath Spoiled Babylon, and destoyed out of her the Great Voice; when her waves do roar like great waters, a noise of their voice is uttered;
56...Because the Spoiler is come upon her, even upon Babylon, and her mighty men are taken, every one of their bows is broken: for the Lord God of Recompences shall surely requite..

57...And I will make drunk her princes, and her wise men, her captains, and her rulers, and her mighty men: and they shall sleep a perptual sleep, and not wake, saith the King, whose Name is the Lord of Hosts..
58..Thus saith the Lord of HOsts:
The Broad walls of Babylon shall be utterly boken, and her high Gates shall be Burned with fire: and the people shall labour in vain, and the folk in the fire, and they shall be weary..

60...So Jeremiah wrooooote in a book all the evil that should come upon Babylon, Even all these words that are written against Babylon.....

Spoilers? or Sleepers?

Mrs. B

48...Then the heaven and the earth, and all that is therein shall sing for Babylon: for the SPOILERS shall come unto her from the north, saith the Lord.

Russia is North of Canada, which is North of the USA, majority of Canadas population lives along the boarder of the US. The Bible aside, if an axis like alliance were to attack North America, it would likely come from the North. Russia is the gateway from the North for both Iran and China and any other conveivable enemy to the western way of life.

Rev 14: 6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

-Here we see that the GOSPEL is preached in every corner of the Earth.

8And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

-The next big event is that this place Babylon is destroyed.

9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

- Now at this point the MARK is introduced, please note that this does not take place until after the fall of Babylon.

10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

- The reader should note that it is now that the wrath of GOD will be poured out, post Babylon, and after the Mark of the Beast to buy or Sell is placed in the foreheads or hands of those who will worship it... IF you recieve the Mark you will live, and be on Earth for the Wrath of GOD.. If you refuse the Mark, you will be killed.

Following verse 10, the wrathe of GOD begins to be poured out on the planet.

As for those Christians who are killed for refusing the Mark following the destruction of Babylon, the Bible says they will be resurected before everyone else who died throughout the ages along with those who were beheaded or died for the Gospel, and reign with Christ for 1000 years, at which time the rest of the dead will be resurected, to two seperate Judgements.

Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

So, it seems to me the next big event following the rebirth of an Israeli Nation, was the Birth of a Revived Roman Empire... But in order for that Revived Roman Empire to assume this power the Bible describes it as having, America falls.... Biblically a place called America does not exist, but a place called Babylon does.... Ironically it is destroyed just before the Mark of the Beast is implemented.

The Mark is an economic system.... Another irony of a World without America, is that a new Economy would need to be created.

xdrifter

Postby OneDay on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Seems like America is both spoilers and sleepers... :(
Exalt the Lord our God and worship at His holy mountain, for the Lord our God is holy.
Psalm 99:9
http://www.acwitness.org/psalm83english.html
OneDay

Postby OneDay on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:19 pm

xdrifter wrote:
The Bible talks about GOG/MAGOG and this third place referred to as "the Isles", all seeing destruction that comes in one hour.... Much of which is caused by fire which will rain from the sky, and, "devastating winds".

Sounds like nuclear to me. The place referred to as the Isles, is also called Babylon.

and
So, it seems to me the next big event following the rebirth of an Israeli Nation, was the Birth of a Revived Roman Empire... But in order for that Revived Roman Empire to assume this power the Bible describes it as having, America falls.... Biblically a place called America does not exist, but a place called Babylon does.... Ironically it is destroyed just before the Mark of the Beast is implemented.

The Mark is an economic system.... Another irony of a World without America, is that a new Economy would need to be created.

BINGO!! I couldn't agree more. You explained that most eloquently! :a3:
Exalt the Lord our God and worship at His holy mountain, for the Lord our God is holy.
OneDay

Postby Sword of Geddon on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:28 am

1. I think what will happen is you will see "the beast empire" rise, with all ten kings ruling a part of the empire. The United States will become Mystery babylon, completing its transformation by declaring open war on believers. Mystery Babylon will control the beast empire, a fact which the rulers of the empire resent greatly. Around this period the new Sanhedrin along with all the religious jews of Israel will be allowed to build a temple in Jereusalem, possibly not where the Dome of the rock currently resides.

2. After Mystery babylon is well into implementing its "final solution", killing millions of believers worldwide, some time later some of the kings of the Beast Empire will launch a surprise attack on Mystery babylon and utterly destroy it. This will place the Beast Empire as the world's leading power. The Beast Empire will possibly sign a peace treaty with Israel around this time.

3. The Antichrist will appear. In Revelation his name is Apollyon, he is a fallen angel who long ago was sentenced to the abyss as punishment. Apollyon's title is "the Destroyer" and he is also known as Azrael or Samael(not to be confused with the prophet samael), who is identified as the angel of death. Some believe Apollyon taught mankind the art of war sometime before the flood. If that is true than he is indeed the angel of death and a destroyer.

Antichrist(Apollyon) will attack the beast empire, executing three of its rulers as an example to the others of his power. Apollyon will assume control of the empire, with Satan fully backing him. Around this time the false prophet appears as well. Together they awe the unbelievers in the world, and even fool the elect, due to the supernatural powers the false prophet and antichrist possess. Apollyon will continue the war against believers.

The antichrist will change times(the calender most likely) and laws, and also reform the economic system, with a mark of loyalty(the mark of the beast) made a requirement for all transactions.

Even countries not a part of the beast empire will implement the mark economic system. A possible exception to this is Israel. The Antichrist will break the earlier peace treaty, and defile the temple, this will reveal to everyone the Antichrist's true identity. For many it will already be too late, as they have taken his mark.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5
Sword of Geddon

Postby xdrifter on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 pm

Sword of Geddon wrote:1. I think what will happen is you will see "the beast empire" rise, with all ten kings ruling a part of the empire. The United States will become Mystery babylon, completing its transformation by declaring open war on believers. Mystery Babylon will control the beast empire, a fact which the rulers of the empire resent greatly. Around this period the new Sanhedrin along with all the religious jews of Israel will be allowed to build a temple in Jereusalem, possibly not where the Dome of the rock currently resides.

2. After Mystery babylon is well into implementing its "final solution", killing millions of believers worldwide, some time later some of the kings of the Beast Empire will launch a surprise attack on Mystery babylon and utterly destroy it. This will place the Beast Empire as the world's leading power. The Beast Empire will possibly sign a peace treaty with Israel around this time.

3. The Antichrist will appear. In Revelation his name is Apollyon, he is a fallen angel who long ago was sentenced to the abyss as punishment. Apollyon's title is "the Destroyer" and he is also known as Azrael or Samael(not to be confused with the prophet samael), who is identified as the angel of death. Some believe Apollyon taught mankind the art of war sometime before the flood. If that is true than he is indeed the angel of death and a destroyer.

Antichrist(Apollyon) will attack the beast empire, executing three of its rulers as an example to the others of his power. Apollyon will assume control of the empire, with Satan fully backing him. Around this time the false prophet appears as well. Together they awe the unbelievers in the world, and even fool the elect, due to the supernatural powers the false prophet and antichrist possess. Apollyon will continue the war against believers.

The antichrist will change times(the calender most likely) and laws, and also reform the economic system, with a mark of loyalty(the mark of the beast) made a requirement for all transactions.

Even countries not a part of the beast empire will implement the mark economic system. A possible exception to this is Israel. The Antichrist will break the earlier peace treaty, and defile the temple, this will reveal to everyone the Antichrist's true identity. For many it will already be too late, as they have taken his mark.

I see no reason why your theory is not possible... But in my opinion I feel it is slightly flawed in a sense; because it assumes America does not already meet the qualifications of Biblical Babylon but still needs to become 'drunk on the blood of Saints'.

Every abortion performed in this country goes unnoticed by many of us
, but to GOD the body count is much larger then anything seen throughout the ages, Crusades and Holocaust included, whats more disturbing is that it is done effortlessly and in clear concience.

Let me place an emphasis on *Done effortlessly and in clear conscience* - and for most who disagree with it, it goes unnoticed, and is not something they care to speak of or do too much about.

For those with a history of drinking, we know that your inhibitions, your concerns, your worries and cares fly out the window. It is only once you have sobred up that you say, what the heck was I doing?

I believe this is what is meant by being "drunk" on the blood of Saints.... Because many have spilled the blood of Saints but it is only Babylon who is referred to as being "drunk" on the blood of Saints.

The word DRUNK is suitable for a Nation that kills so many innocents daily, that they hardly even give it much thought anymore. We as Christians give it consideration when it comes up, but honestly if me and you haven't had an abortion but stand by and have done nothing to stop it, do you believe our hands to be clean?

Let me rephrase that question...... The German guards who knew Jews were being burned in ovens, were they in part responsible because they did nothing to stop it? The villagers who lived in the towns beside death camps, were they in part responsible because they did nothing to stop it? If and when a people decide that Government may define what should be considered universal matters of morality, those same people make themselves as ripe for judgement as the Government they blindly follow down that path to destruction, that path that is under Gods judgement.

xdrifter

Postby xdrifter on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:31 pm

I would like to add, that my post is in no way suggesting that we should do anything to stop abortion other then pray, and utilize what free speech we have left to protest peacfully.

Department of Homeland Defence, if you are watching I am in no way, shape, or form suggesting violence, as it is contrary to the teachings of my Lord Jesus Christ.

I find it ironic that in this once great country I have to add a disclaimer to my post. But I understand critical thinking is no longer politically correct and I don't want to be rounded up for something I said on the internet.

xdrifter

Postby Sword of Geddon on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:18 pm

xdrifter wrote:I would like to add, that my post is in no way suggesting that we should do anything to stop abortion other then pray, and utilize what free speech we have left to protest peacfully.

Department of Homeland Defence, if you are watching I am in no way, shape, or form suggesting violence, as it is contrary to the teachings of my Lord Jesus Christ.

I find it ironic that in this once great country I have to add a disclaimer to my post. But I understand critical thinking is no longer politically correct and I don't want to be rounded up for something I said on the internet.

I think the way your looking at it is interesting...I never thought of abortion as being part of mystery babylon's "blood of the saints". It says the merchants and kings of the earth became drunk off the wine of her adulteries. America may not have the most abortions, but America is the source for abortion, meaning the modern practice orginated here and spread to the rest of the world. Your right that the most disgusting part of abortion has been the refusal to recognize that infanticide is at play. At least the Aztecs, Carthage and other peoples who practiced human sacrifice recognized that they were killing people(And God called such people wicked and vile btw). Abortionists refuse to acknowledge that a life is being taken. If God called people such as the Aztecs, the Cainites etc wicked and vile for their practices, than what does that say about America?

All that being said, Mystery Babylon is responsible, and likely begins the wholesale slaightor of Christians. I believe the word "saint" refers to believers.

Mystery Babylon does not believe itself a wicked nation. The difference between America today...and Mystery Babylon America is that America today still has Judeo-Christian influence restraining the true scope of wickedness this country would be capable of.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5
Sword of Geddon

Postby xdrifter on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:30 pm

Saint

one separated from the world and consecrated to God; one holy by profession and by covenant; a believer in Christ ( Psalms 16:3 ; Romans 1:7 ; 8:27 ; Phil 1:1 ; Hebrews 6:10 ).

The "saints" spoken of in Jude 1:14 are probably not the disciples of Christ, but the "innumerable company of angels" ( Hebrews 12:22 ; Psalms 68:17 ), with reference to Deuteronomy 33:2 .

This word is also used of the holy dead ( Matthew 27:52 ; Revelation 18:24 ). It was not used as a distinctive title of the apostles and evangelists and of a "spiritual nobility" till the fourth century. In that sense it is not a scriptural title.

These dictionary topics are from
M.G. Easton M.A., D.D., Illustrated Bible Dictionary, Third Edition,
published by Thomas Nelson, 1897. Public Domain, copy freely.

What defines a Saint? Is it our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ that consecrates us to God? that is certainly the means by which we are made Saints but what actually defines the Saints?

The Bible throughout describes Sin as the cause of death, and eternal condemnation, the great divider between man and God... The Saints, not under either curse are consecrated by God because they are completely innocent, blameless, spotless! I believe having the Gospel and even Christ in us is not the constitution, or defining characteristic of being a Saint; but the means by which any individual justly condemned by their own Sin may recieve the opportunity to become one.

Some fundemental questions I would like to ask any who do not consider infants killed in their mothers wombs Saints,

1. Were there others in the Bible worthy of being called Saints before the redeeming blood of Jesus Christ?

2. What qualifications are required to enter the Kingdom Of God.

We must draw to one of three conclusions, since there is no fourth.

1. A Child who is killed in a mothers womb dies never knowing the Gospel, and under the curse of Adam the child dies in sin, and is condemned for Eternity in Hell.

2. The murdered Child does not have a soul, therefore cannot be condemned nor granted eternal life, therefore the Baby is not considered human yet.

3. The murdered Child has not yet had the opportunity to commit sin, therefore is blameless before God - a Saint

I prescribe to 3
Babylon prescribes to number 2
Which do you choose?

xdrifter

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:38 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby xdrifter on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:48 pm

Mystery Babylon does not believe itself a wicked nation. The difference between America today...and Mystery Babylon America is that America today still has Judeo-Christian influence restraining the true scope of wickedness this country would be capable of.

I mean no disrespect Brother, but what has Judeo-Christian influence done to restrain the murder of 54, 559, 615 babies in the USA since 1973 (possible 3% under reporting rate factored in) not including Canada.

xdrifter

Postby Sword of Geddon on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:08 pm

xdrifter wrote:

I mean no disrespect Brother, but what has Judeo-Christian influence done to restrain the murder of 54, 559, 615 babies in the USA since 1973 (possible 3% under reporting rate factored in) not including Canada.

The influence of the Judeo-Christian world view and culture has been decreasing steadily over time. Back in the 1950s if a woman got pregnant out of wedlock they were a pariah, it was considered shameful to have promiscuous sex. Abortion was illegal, and there were certainly no agencies with the power to spread the practice. It was restrained by the culture.

In the 1960s a "cultural revolution" occurred in the United States. The revolution began quietly in the 1950s with the founding of "Playboy" and the American Pornography industry. I'm sure many of you remember it, having lived threw it. This revolution was backed by Fabian Socialists, which included what became Planned Parenthood(they had a low profile after WW2, before WW2 they were as I've said the American Eugenics Society) and people such as Alfred Kinsey.

This event was a turning point in this country's history. Since the 1960s the Judeo-Christian culture has been steadily declining in influence. As its influence declines, the immorality increases, what was restrained before is let loose on society. You can see this in practice in some areas of Hollywood, where there is demand to "push the envelope".

My point is that today there is still some restraint put on America. But unless the culture does a 180 degree turn it will have no redeeming qualities left. If that happens a great many non-believers will turn on us, they will see what we believe and call us terrorists and haters, because of what and who we stand for. Even if they don't kill you, at that level of cultural breakdown they won't let you raise your children.

I think there is a good reason it says in Revelation, "And I heard another voice from heaven saying, 'Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities'" (Revelation 18:4,5).
Sword of Geddon

Postby xdrifter on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:27 pm

Spot on!

xdrifter

Postby OneDay on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Risk of 'Accidental' Gulf War on the Rise
http://www.spiegel.de/international/wor ... 99,00.html
The concentration of naval power in the Strait of Hormuz is heightening the risk of a fourth Gulf war, even though the show of force may be nothing more than posturing by the West and Iran in the run-up to negotiations. The stretch of water, 34 miles at its narrowest point, is the aorta of the oil trade.

skip

The Persian Gulf hasn't seen this kind of display of naval power since the final campaign against Saddam Hussein. Indeed, its size has prompted many to wonder whether it is merely posturing and bluffing or, rather, a sign of an upcoming fourth war in the Gulf.

skip

With Iran's coastline bristling with missiles, the Revolutionary Guards' flotilla of armed speedboats and their submarine bunkers, so much military might is concentrating in the area that any incident could spark a new Gulf war.

Indeed, Patrick Seale, a British expert on the Middle East, warns that a war could also "break out by accident."Sanctions against Iran's central bank and its oil exports, he writes, could "create a climate of hysterical nationalism that could trigger a clash." Such a war, warns Rami G. Khouri, a scholar at the American University of Beirut, would not be "your usual Middle Eastern little flare-up or local war that the region has experienced and survived for so many decades."
OneDay

Postby Sword of Geddon on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:34 pm

Are we looking at the spark that could set off World War Three? Like the first two world wars the world is divided into two spheres of influence. One sphere is the Western Sphere, including the United States, Europe and most of the global organizations like the UN. The other sphere is 1. Latin American countries hostile to the United States, 2. Islamic Countries and organizations hostile to the United States, and 3. Russia and China.

Caught in between these two blocks for various reasons are countries like Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Israel.
Sword of Geddon

Postby OneDay on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:32 pm

Panetta report fuels concerns that Israel will attack Iran
http://openchannel.msnbc.msn.com/_news/ ... ttack-iran
watch video
OneDay

Postby kirthril on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:59 pm

I too believe that America is Mystery babylon. But that brings up a very important question:

Does not Revelation say that prior to its destruction a angel flys over and tells Gods people to come out of her lest we take part in her suffering?

If thats the case, how do you suppose this happens? Will only true believers see this warning? Should we warn others or just hightail it to mexico/Canada? How long do you think we will have to get out, seeing as how this is such a large country (and their are millions of christians, which is quite a exodus...)? And last, Would you think Canada/Mex could be counted as part of mystery babylon or just the USA alone?
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby Hisown on Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:54 pm

The Lord has promised He will show His own amen ?

1Jo 2:20 — But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

1Jo 2:27 — But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Jhn 16:13 — Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/iran-warns-w ... eat-event/
Hisown

Postby burien1 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Any Iranian military or commercial vessel easily could get right outside the U.S. coastline and in less than 60 seconds fire a ballistic missile armed with a nuclear payload and detonate it over U.S. skies in an electromagnetic attack that would plunge America back into the 18th century.

That is exactly what I have been trying to wake my family and friends up to, since 2001. :(
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby OneDay on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:55 pm

Israel: Iran's nuclear arms program is complete, its missiles can reach US

http://www.debka.com/article/21700/
Iran has completed the development of a nuclear weapon and awaits nothing more than a sign from Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei to start assembling its first nuclear bomb, said Israeli Military Intelligence Chief Major General Aviv Kochavi on Thursday, February 2. Assembling a bomb would take up to a year, Kochavi estimated. With 100 kilograms of uranium enriched to 20 percent grade and another 4 tons of uranium enriched to 3.5 percent already in stock, Iran would need another two years to make four nuclear bombs.
Therefore, by the end of 2012 or early 2013 Iran may have a single nuclear bomb, but by 2015 the figure would jump to four or five.

The officer was essentially amplifying the words of his predecessor, Maj. Gen. (res.) Amos Yadlin, who said on Jan. 26 that as long ago as 2007 or 2008, Iran had already passed the point of no return in developing nuclear weapons. Kochavi agreed with him that none of the sanctions imposed thus far had persuaded Iran to slow down, least of all shut down, its drive for a nuclear weapon.
CONTINUES...
OneDay

Postby OneDay on Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:01 pm

[quoteToday, thanks to Kochavi and Yadlin, we know that the US National Intelligence Estimate of 2007 accepted by the Bush administration was wrong. Its main finding was that Iran had discontinued its military nuclear program in 2003. For five years, Western intelligence officials have given out misleading estimates to save their governments having to pursue direct action for preempting a nuclear Iran.
One school of thought claimed that Iran would not build a bomb until it had the resources to create an arsenal; another, that Tehran lacked the technology for weaponizing enriched uranium. Does the latest evaluation that the manufacture of a bomb awaits the decision of one man, the Iranian Supreme Ruler, fall into the same category as the others? Or is it another gambit to fend off a military strike against Iran for five more years?

How do the US and Israel know for sure that Khamenei has not given the order and that Iranian teams are not already busy assembling a bomb in some bunker?

US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta has maintained more than once that America has the resources for finding out about a decision by the Supreme Leader, but no American or Israeli intelligence officer can endorse this certainty.][/quote]
OneDay

Postby Mrs. B on Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:09 pm

War with Iran......

This is a True Story.....

The Lord had showed my husband and I we were to leave the US and go into Mexico.....we had done some work in Mexico and we felt led to return.....We sold all our things we had at that time.....and kept waiting for the day we were to leave..
finally.....the day arrived and we packed our four door Internation Pick up......My husband went to our bank to close out our accont as we were leaving the country.....
He came home all excited......Guess what? I just saw the President and His wife....President Kennedy and I could have reached out and touched HIm......we thought that was so exciting.....They were in the Pink Cadalic.......something to brag about and tell all our family....
The Next day we left for the border.....Mexico here we come......Dad and I and our two young kids....As we entered Laredo or the borado of Mexico......I said, maybe we should buy some milk, as this would be our last chance to buy fresh milk........My husband went into the store......then knocked on my car window so I rolled down the glass and said......WHAT? He said the president has just been shot.......What? how could this be........what should we do? we had planned this and the day finally arrived and then ths National disaster happened.....what should we do?
So, I said.....let's call his parents......so we made the phone call....but decided we would continue our journey in to Mexico......
We drove to the boarader......was in line to cross over when the car infront of us was allowed to pass...but we had to stop and we were not allowed to get out of the car.....stay and do no get out......the Boarder was Closed....the car infront of us was allowed to pass but we had to stay.....Do not get out of your car......the border police said....you do not get out.....We ask could we go back to the states.....He said no........You do not move we were told we could not return to the states.....do not get out of the car........We were told the boarder was closed for 72 hours..... We had to small children and we had to stay put.......that night they finally let us return back to the states........but we were there for hours and it was very hot......with babies
This is what I learned by this experience.....If The Lord says for you to get out of town......Get up and Leave do not look back......Get up and Out....If we had not looked back we could have crossed and all was well....The Lord spoke to me and said......When I say go,.you go and do not llook back...... and do not look back or get out....

Some of my adult children live in cities.....I have told them.....If the Lord showes you to get out you Get up and go and do not stop or look back.......I'm saying this to you./, If the Lord wakes you up in the night and says Get out.....Don't look back......Get up and Go.....The Major cities will be blocked off......and you will not be allowed to go......Just Go...
I'm not trying to frighten any one....Just Obey the Lord.....I have told many this story......Obey the Lord and don't looke back......Look at Lot just obey the Lord.....
Mrs. B
Mrs. B

Postby OneDay on Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:30 pm

Amen Mrs. B! Don't look back, a very good point and advise!

Amid crippling sanctions over its nuclear weapons program, Iran is continuing to prepare itself for war against the West, and now is warning of a coming great event.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/iran-warns-w ... eat-event/
I want to go, but don't know exactly where...Lord please speak to me! :praying:
OneDay

Postby OneDay on Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Braun warned that those relationships allow “these groups to operate freely in our neighborhood” and said the U.S. would regret it if the threats were not taken seriously.

“I don’t want to sound too crude, but I think there’s going to be hell to pay in the not too distant future,” he said.

Former DEA Chief: Hezbollah Eyeing Southwest Border
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/former- ... ant-future

Those destructive winds are blowing closer & closer... :(
OneDay

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:12 am

Hisown wrote:
1whowaits wrote: Iraq would appear to be no threat to Iran at this stage, who could play the part of Babylon?

Exactly !

1whowaits I have been seeking the Lord on the TIMING of this devastating blow to a nation that has been given ample warnings, space to repent and to humble themselves before the God of Israel.....sadly we now see the refusal of this.

Thank-you for the clarification.....I thought it would be prior to the fall of Damascus but now I see clearer .

Pride blinds and a heart lifted up to say I AM AND WHO CAN COME AGAINST ME ,,,,will now be met by God and not men.

:cry: :

This burden has ( almost ) caused the loss of all in my life, yet the greatest blessing ( and relief if I can use that word ) is witnessing His word NOT return void.

Obadiah 1

1 The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.
2 Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised.
3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?
4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

Pro 13:13 — Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.

Those that refused to heed the warning ? :cry:

Prov 1

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Let us all reread v. 33.
And read it again...and again.
Remember Luke 21.36....pray we be counted worthy to escape these things coming....even so the picture is getting sharper, and the proverbial writing is on the wall, with dread we can only imagine....I emplore all my brothers and sisters to seek first the kingdom of God....and all things shall be added. We belong to Christ. We are His bride....of whom then shall we fear and be afraid. Simply have faith....as a child....and put your trust in the Lord. Resolve in your mind to lead and not to follow...we are the watchmen.....long prepared, many of us, and we know Christ our Savior and Lord is coming for His bride. Witness....
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Hisown on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:14 am

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.Rev 18:4

Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? Luk 18:8

Mal 3:2 — But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
Hisown

Postby mrgravyard49 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:50 pm

watch this--http://harvestreno.org/messageVideo.asp?id=414&quality=medium
mrgravyard49

Postby OneDay on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:50 pm

If that doesn't work try this :grin:
http://harvestreno.org/messages.asp
then click on:
2/5/2012 Prophetic Update: Iran
Play: Medium | MP3 Psalm 83
OneDay

Postby Mrs. B on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:14 pm

War with Iran.....

Babylon that Great City.....

Read Jeremiah 50 to 52....
This is the Destruction of Babylon.....the World systems....

Jermiah 51:13....O thou tht dwellest upon many waters.....
abundant in treasufies, thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness

14...The Lord of hosts hath sworn by himself, saying, Surely I will fill thee with men....As Caterpillers;
and they shall lift up a shout aginst thee....

Jerm. 51:53....Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shalal SPOILERS come unto her saith the Lord...

55...Because the Lord hath SPOILED Babylon, and destroyed out of her The Great Voice: (the Great Voice....the Gospel Voice???)WHEN HER WAVES DO ROAR LIKE GREAT WATERS, A NOISE OF THEIR VOICE IS UTTERED:

55...Because the Lord hath SPOILED Babylon, and destroyed out of her the Great Voice.
56....Because the SPOILER is come upon her, Even upon Babylon, and her mighty men are taken, every one of their bows is broken: for the Lord God of Recompences shall surely requite..

Spoilers or caterpillers? Sleepers? suitcase bombs?

60...So Jeremiah wrote in a book all the evil that should come upon Babylon, even all these words that are written against Babylon.......

Mrs. B
Mrs. B

Postby OneDay on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:42 am

What if the Pastor's scenario is wrong...what if like when the ancient Persians snuck into Babaylon while they were "partying"
the modern day Persian's sneak into modern day Babylon by way of the Mexican border, through tunnels etc...
Plant nukes in every major city, and wahla, you have her destruction in one hour :(
This could happen before any conflict between Israel & Iran...just saying
OneDay

Postby mrgravyard49 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:09 am

Thanks One day for Fixing that site posting... :grin:
..Tho I sure Hope Your wrong about America getting attacked from within..
Im thinking we need to watch Obama.. If he leaves the country then we need to worry...
mrgravyard49

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:59 am

The idea that America is the future "Babylon" is purely speculation, the book of Revelation says this about mystery Babylon:

Revelation 18:24
24 “And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints and of all who have been slain on the earth.”

According to scripture:
Nehemiah 9:26
26 “But they became disobedient and rebelled against You,
And cast Your law behind their backs
And killed Your prophets who had admonished them
So that they might return to You,
And they committed great blasphemies.

Matthew 23:29-37
29 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous,
30 and say, ‘If we had been living in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partners with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’
31 “So you testify against yourselves, that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets.
32 “Fill up, then, the measure of the guilt of your fathers.
33 “You serpents, you brood of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell?
34 “Therefore, behold, I am sending you prophets and wise men and scribes; some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city,
35 so that upon you may fall the guilt of all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.
36 “Truly I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.
37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling.

Luke 13:34
34 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, just as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not have it!

Revelation also says this about mystery Babylon- she is the mother of harlots and abominations.

Revelation 17:1-5
1 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying, “Come here, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters,
2 with whom the kings of the earth committed acts of immorality, and those who dwell on the earth were made drunk with the wine of her immorality.”
3 And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness; and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns.
4 The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and of the unclean things of her immorality,
5 and on her forehead a name was written, a mystery, “BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”

OT scriptures repeatedly describe Israel/Jerusalem as harlots
Deuteronomy 31:16
16 The Lord said to Moses, “Behold, you are about to lie down with your fathers; and this people will arise and play the harlot with the strange gods of the land, into the midst of which they are going, and will forsake Me and break My covenant which I have made with them.

Isaiah 1:21
21 How the faithful city has become a harlot,
She who was full of justice!
Righteousness once lodged in her,
But now murderers.

Jeremiah 3:1
1 God says, “If a husband divorces his wife
And she goes from him
And belongs to another man,
Will he still return to her?
Will not that land be completely polluted?
But you are a harlot with many lovers;
Yet you turn to Me,” declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 3:8-14
8 “And I saw that for all the adulteries of faithless Israel, I had sent her away and given her a writ of divorce, yet her treacherous sister Judah did not fear; but she went and was a harlot also.
9 “Because of the lightness of her harlotry, she polluted the land and committed adultery with stones and trees.
10 “Yet in spite of all this her treacherous sister Judah did not return to Me with all her heart, but rather in deception,” declares the Lord.
11 And the Lord said to me, “Faithless Israel has proved herself more righteous than treacherous Judah.
12 “Go and proclaim these words toward the north and say,
‘Return, faithless Israel,’ declares the Lord;
‘I will not look upon you in anger.
For I am gracious,’ declares the Lord;
‘I will not be angry forever.
13 ‘Only acknowledge your iniquity,
That you have transgressed against the Lord your God
And have scattered your favors to the strangers under every green tree,
And you have not obeyed My voice,’ declares the Lord.
14 ‘Return, O faithless sons,’ declares the Lord;
‘For I am a master to you,
And I will take you one from a city and two from a family,
And I will bring you to Zion.’

Ezekiel 6:9-13
9 “Then those of you who escape will remember Me among the nations to which they will be carried captive, how I have been hurt by their adulterous hearts which turned away from Me, and by their eyes which played the harlot after their idols; and they will loathe themselves in their own sight for the evils which they have committed, for all their abominations.
10 “Then they will know that I am the Lord; I have not said in vain that I would inflict this disaster on them.” ’
11 “Thus says the Lord God, ‘Clap your hand, stamp your foot and say, “Alas, because of all the evil abominations of the house of Israel, which will fall by sword, famine and plague!
12 “He who is far off will die by the plague, and he who is near will fall by the sword, and he who remains and is besieged will die by the famine. Thus will I spend My wrath on them.
13 “Then you will know that I am the Lord, when their slain are among their idols around their altars, on every high hill, on all the tops of the mountains, under every green tree and under every leafy oak—the places where they offered soothing aroma to all their idols.

Ezekiel 16:15
15 “But you trusted in your beauty and played the harlot because of your fame, and you poured out your harlotries on every passer-by who might be willing.

Ezekiel 16:36-39
36 Thus says the Lord God, “Because your lewdness was poured out and your nakedness uncovered through your harlotries with your lovers and with all your detestable idols, and because of the blood of your sons which you gave to idols,
37 therefore, behold, I will gather all your lovers with whom you took pleasure, even all those whom you loved and all those whom you hated. So I will gather them against you from every direction and expose your nakedness to them that they may see all your nakedness.

38 “Thus I will judge you like women who commit adultery or shed blood are judged; and I will bring on you the blood of wrath and jealousy.
39 “I will also give you into the hands of your lovers, and they will tear down your shrines, demolish your high places, strip you of your clothing, take away your jewels, and will leave you naked and bare.

Hosea 2:2-5
2 “Contend with your mother, contend,
For she is not my wife, and I am not her husband;
And let her put away her harlotry from her face
And her adultery from between her breasts,

3 Or I will strip her naked
And expose her as on the day when she was born.
I will also make her like a wilderness,
Make her like desert land
And slay her with thirst.
4 “Also, I will have no compassion on her children,
Because they are children of harlotry.
5 “For their mother has played the harlot;
She who conceived them has acted shamefully.
For she said, ‘I will go after my lovers,
Who give me my bread and my water,
My wool and my flax, my oil and my drink.’

Hosea 2:9-10
9 “Therefore, I will take back My grain at harvest time
And My new wine in its season.
I will also take away My wool and My flax
Given to cover her nakedness.
10 “And then I will uncover her lewdness
In the sight of her lovers,
And no one will rescue her out of My hand.

Note the similarities between Ezekiel 16:39, Hosea 2:10 and the following in Revelation:

Revelation 17:15-18
15 And he said to me, “The waters which you saw where the harlot sits, are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues.
16 “And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire.
17 “For God has put it in their hearts to execute His purpose by having a common purpose, and by giving their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God will be fulfilled.
18 “The woman whom you saw is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

Just saying

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby Tevye on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:16 am

Resurrection Torchlight wrote:The idea that America is the future "Babylon" is purely speculation,

Good point.
I was reading about Mystery Babylon recently
and discovered some interesting history about Islam,
Mecca and the connection to the Arab moon god.

bible.ca/islam - (((infolink)))

"Mystery Babylon" - (((videolink)))

:read:
Tevye

Postby OneDay on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:55 am

Once again, consider this...
Who is end time Babylon?

Lets go a little further here and see if we can identify the city/nation that is end times Babylon.

1) Babylon has a deep water port. Rev 18:17 And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

Geographic Babylon (modern day Iraq) has no deep water port, so this Babylon in Revelation must be different from ancient Babylon

2) Babylon has Gods people within it. Is 47:6 I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.

But:

3) Gods heritage has been destroyed. Jer 50:11 Because ye were glad, because ye rejoiced, O ye destroyers of mine heritage, because ye are grown fat as the heifer at grass, and bellow as bulls;

4) Gods people have been led astray by false shepherds. Jer 50:6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.

5) Gods people are swallowed up in a false religious system. Jer 51:44 And I will punish Bel in Babylon, and I will bring forth out of his mouth that which he hath swallowed up: and the nations shall not flow together any more unto him: yea, the wall of Babylon shall fall.

6) Geographically Babylon sits upon “many waters”. Jer 51:13 O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness.

7) And is abundant in natural resources. Jer 51:13 O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness.

8 ) The people of Babylon are a mingled people. Jer 51:53 Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the LORD.

9) They are a proud people. Jer 50:31-32 Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord GOD of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee. And the most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him.

10) They feel they are invincible. Is 47:8 Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:

11) They are a people of seemingly great wisdom & knowledge. Is 47:10 For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.

12) They are filled with graven images and idols. Jer 50:38 A drought is upon her waters; and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their idols.

13) They have many astrologers, sorcerers and monthly prognosticators. Is 47:13 hou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.

14) Babylon is described as “the hammer of the whole earth”. Jer 50:23 How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations!

15) Babylon uses the eagle as a national symbol. Dan 7:4,he first was like a lion, and had eagle’s wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man’s heart was given to it. Ezek 17:3, 12 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; A great eagle with great wings, longwinged, full of feathers, which had divers colours, came unto Lebanon, and took the highest branch of the cedar: (12) Say now to the rebellious house, Know ye not what these things mean? tell them, Behold, the king of Babylon is come to Jerusalem, and hath taken the king thereof, and the princes thereof, and led them with him to Babylon;

16)Babylons mother was the lion (England). Jer 51:38 They shall roar together like lions: they shall yell as lions’ whelps.

17) Babylon is a “destroying mountain”. Jer 51:25 Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the LORD, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain.

18) It is full of “mighty men” & men of war. Jer 51:30 & 32 he mighty men of Babylon have forborn to fight, they have remained in their holds: their might hath failed; they became as women: they have burned her dwellingplaces; her bars are broken. (32) And that the passages are stopped, and the reeds they have burned with fire, and the men of war are affrighted.

19) Babylon even has a “space program”. Jer 51:53 Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the LORD.

20) Babylon is the greatest merchant nation on the earth. Rev 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

21) All the nations of the earth do business with her. Rev 18:11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

22) Babylon trades in every type of commodity. Rev 18:12-13 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

At the time of her destruction:

23) Babylons people are drunken and asleep. Jer 51:39 & 57 In their heat I will make their feasts, and I will make them drunken, that they may rejoice, and sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the LORD. (57) And I will make drunk her princes, and her wise men, her captains, and her rulers, and her mighty men: and they shall sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the King, whose name is the LORD of hosts.

24) She is filled with traitors. Jer 51:2 & 14 And will send unto Babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall empty her land: for in the day of trouble they shall be against her round about. (14) The LORD of hosts hath sworn by himself, saying, Surely I will fill thee with men, as with caterpillers; and they shall lift up a shout against thee.

25) They dwell without care. Is 47:8 Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly,

26) They don’t realize they are Babylon. Jer 50:24 I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the LORD. & Is 47:8 Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:

27) Babylon has oppressed Israel. Jer 50:33 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go.

28) Babylon has caused the slain of Israel to fall. Jer 51:49 As Babylon hath caused the slain of Israel to fall, so at Babylon shall fall the slain of all the earth.

Would anyone like to guess which modern day nation fits this description in every way – Politically, economically , geographically, militarily, religiously?

WE won't know until hind sight, but it seems to me
America has certainly taken on the spirit of Babylon. As the Reno Pastor so eloquently explained, there are old & near fulfillment's in prophecies. Nothing new under the sun. And, as for me, after speaking to many of the military in my neighborhood, and seeing their fear of knowing how we have been infiltrated with terrorists in this country, I just have my own speculations. I pray, pray, pray. Lord have mercy on us.
OneDay

Postby Exit40 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:10 am

Meanwhile, back in Iran....

Last Updated: Mon Feb 06, 2012 01:03 am (KSA) 22:03 pm (GMT)
Iranians bemoan sanctions hardship as vote approaches
By REUTERS

Each day that he struggles to buy food for his family, vegetable seller Hasan Sharafi shoulders part of the burden of Iran’s defiance of the West over its nuclear program. He can hardly bear it.

“Prices are going up every day, life is expensive. I buy chicken or meat once per month. I used to buy it twice per week,” the father of four said in Iran’s central city of Isfahan. “Sometimes I want to kill myself. I feel desperate. I do not earn enough to feed my children.”

With just a month to go before a parliamentary election, Iran has been hit hard in recent months by new U.S. and European economic sanctions over its nuclear program, which Tehran says is peaceful but the West says is aimed at making a bomb.....

Continues

God Bless

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby mrgravyard49 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:28 am

A shame, No matter what. No matter how hard the sanctions are on THE PEOPLE of Iran, Ahmadinejad and his buddies WILL Build a Bomb.. He doesnt care about his people... Sad...
Does anyone see Psalm 83 , Isaiah 17 happening before July? I sure do...
mrgravyard49

Postby Sword of Geddon on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:19 am

OneDay wrote:Once again, consider this...
Who is end time Babylon?

Lets go a little further here and see if we can identify the city/nation that is end times Babylon.

1) Babylon has a deep water port. Rev 18:17 And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

Geographic Babylon (modern day Iraq) has no deep water port, so this Babylon in Revelation must be different from ancient Babylon

2) Babylon has Gods people within it. Is 47:6 I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.

But:

3) Gods heritage has been destroyed. Jer 50:11 Because ye were glad, because ye rejoiced, O ye destroyers of mine heritage, because ye are grown fat as the heifer at grass, and bellow as bulls;

4) Gods people have been led astray by false shepherds. Jer 50:6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.

5) Gods people are swallowed up in a false religious system. Jer 51:44 And I will punish Bel in Babylon, and I will bring forth out of his mouth that which he hath swallowed up: and the nations shall not flow together any more unto him: yea, the wall of Babylon shall fall.

6) Geographically Babylon sits upon “many waters”. Jer 51:13 O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness.

7) And is abundant in natural resources. Jer 51:13 O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness.

8 ) The people of Babylon are a mingled people. Jer 51:53 Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the LORD.

9) They are a proud people. Jer 50:31-32 Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord GOD of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee. And the most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him.

10) They feel they are invincible. Is 47:8 Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:

11) They are a people of seemingly great wisdom & knowledge. Is 47:10 For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.

12) They are filled with graven images and idols. Jer 50:38 A drought is upon her waters; and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their idols.

13) They have many astrologers, sorcerers and monthly prognosticators. Is 47:13 hou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.

14) Babylon is described as “the hammer of the whole earth”. Jer 50:23 How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations!

15) Babylon uses the eagle as a national symbol. Dan 7:4,he first was like a lion, and had eagle’s wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man’s heart was given to it. Ezek 17:3, 12 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; A great eagle with great wings, longwinged, full of feathers, which had divers colours, came unto Lebanon, and took the highest branch of the cedar: (12) Say now to the rebellious house, Know ye not what these things mean? tell them, Behold, the king of Babylon is come to Jerusalem, and hath taken the king thereof, and the princes thereof, and led them with him to Babylon;

16)Babylons mother was the lion (England). Jer 51:38 They shall roar together like lions: they shall yell as lions’ whelps.

17) Babylon is a “destroying mountain”. Jer 51:25 Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the LORD, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain.

18) It is full of “mighty men” & men of war. Jer 51:30 & 32 he mighty men of Babylon have forborn to fight, they have remained in their holds: their might hath failed; they became as women: they have burned her dwellingplaces; her bars are broken. (32) And that the passages are stopped, and the reeds they have burned with fire, and the men of war are affrighted.

19) Babylon even has a “space program”. Jer 51:53 Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the LORD.

20) Babylon is the greatest merchant nation on the earth. Rev 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

21) All the nations of the earth do business with her. Rev 18:11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

22) Babylon trades in every type of commodity. Rev 18:12-13 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

At the time of her destruction:

23) Babylons people are drunken and asleep. Jer 51:39 & 57 In their heat I will make their feasts, and I will make them drunken, that they may rejoice, and sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the LORD. (57) And I will make drunk her princes, and her wise men, her captains, and her rulers, and her mighty men: and they shall sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the King, whose name is the LORD of hosts.

24) She is filled with traitors. Jer 51:2 & 14 And will send unto Babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall empty her land: for in the day of trouble they shall be against her round about. (14) The LORD of hosts hath sworn by himself, saying, Surely I will fill thee with men, as with caterpillers; and they shall lift up a shout against thee.

25) They dwell without care. Is 47:8 Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly,

26) They don’t realize they are Babylon. Jer 50:24 I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the LORD. & Is 47:8 Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:

27) Babylon has oppressed Israel. Jer 50:33 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go.

28) Babylon has caused the slain of Israel to fall. Jer 51:49 As Babylon hath caused the slain of Israel to fall, so at Babylon shall fall the slain of all the earth.

Would anyone like to guess which modern day nation fits this description in every way – Politically, economically , geographically, militarily, religiously?

WE won't know until hind sight, but it seems to me
America has certainly taken on the spirit of Babylon. As the Reno Pastor so eloquently explained, there are old & near fulfillment's in prophecies. Nothing new under the sun. And, as for me, after speaking to many of the military in my neighborhood, and seeing their fear of knowing how we have been infiltrated with terrorists in this country, I just have my own speculations. I pray, pray, pray. Lord have mercy on us.

I think people have to recognize what the United States represents in the eyes of God, what adultery means in a spiritual and national sense, and not allow ones love of country to cloud their minds from seeing the truth.

America is in so many ways...Babylon. The country's motto "Out of many one" has Babylon written all over it. We have the modern day tower of babel sitting inside a city which has a woman sitting on many waters outside the city in the form of a statue.

I mean to deny that America is Babylon, when it is clear as day that it is..is like saying that Israel being reborn in 1948 was not a fulfillment of prophecy.
Sword of Geddon

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:01 am

I think people have to recognize what the United States represents in the eyes of God, what adultery means in a spiritual and national sense, and not allow ones love of country to cloud their minds from seeing the truth.

The United States was never nationally considered God's people, though many Christians and so called Christians do live here. Don't forget that Europe also had and has many so-called Christians, Africa as well, we tend to look at prophetic scriptures in light of our current circumstances, but many countries today could spiritually be considered to be like harlots in God's eyes, spiritually speaking, America is but one of many. It is not what we think could fit with prophecy, but what does scripture actually say? How does the word of God define who acted as a harlot? Scriptures do call other cities a harlot, Nineveh for instance and Tyre, but only one city that was ever called a harlot by God, and a mother of harlots fits with all the criteria in Revelation, and that is Jerusalem.

But as for the topic of this thread- it certainly does seem that a lot of saber rattling is going on, though this has been the case for many years now, time will tell what comes of it, something will happen eventually. I feel for those Iranians suffering because of their leaders and because of the sanctions. I pray that God will raise up witnesses for Christ among them and that many as a result will be saved.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby Sword of Geddon on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:21 pm

Being a whore is but one qualification.

Mystery Babylon is:

-A world economic power. A nation and city that is the center of world trade
-A nation/city which spreads an anti-christ philocphy, religion
-A city that sits on many waters. New York City is one of the biggest economic cities on the planet. The World Trade Center was there, the new world trade center is located there. The modern Tower of Babil, the UN, is located in that city. The statue of liberty, built by freemasons and originally to be colored purple and scarlet, and holding a cup rather than a torch, sits outside the city proper in the harbor.

How can you ignore the evidence? New York City IS Mystery Babylon the city. The United States IS Mystery Babylon the nation.

Here is yet more evidence: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... abylon.htm
Sword of Geddon

Postby Tevye on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:11 pm

Sword of Geddon wrote:-A city that sits on many waters.

"The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues."

The "waters" are not bodies of water they are figurative of what is seen above.
America is one nation, so it doesn't fit as Mystery Babylon.

Mystery Babylon sits upon, as noted in the verse above, nations
giving us the indication that it is made up of multiple nations.

"...the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth."

The harlot is the city, whose influence goes out to many kingdoms/nations.
The city itself as a location does not spread out upon them geographically
it is her abominations that have made the nations drunk with her adultery.

Sword of Geddon wrote:How can you ignore the evidence?

Because the connections are similar in some cases
but America does not fit ALL of the prophecies concerning Mystery Babylon.

Five of her kings existed prior to the Revelation given to the Apostle.
(long before America was ever a dream of being a nation)
One existed during his time (the 6th empire), one was yet to come (7th)
and the the 8th king (and empire that is of the the 7 or made up of all 7)
will be the beast who will bring all of the peoples and nations who
throughout all the years were affiliated with Mystery Babylon
together under 10 kings who will give him all their authority
he will in turn turn against the faith of his fathers
and establish a world order for himself
and cause all to take an allegiance to him alone as god.

We must notice how there are many in America who live
under the grace and mercy of the Almighty, Jehovah
and give Him glory for the faithful remnant to Christ who are here.
He will use America when the time arrives for us to be there for Israel.

Consider the nations who surround Israel who are not under God's grace.
Who are calling for Israel's demise. They fit the descriptions of Revelation
and they also fit as the people of Old Testament prophecy.
Such as seen in Habakkuk:

Then the Lord answered me and said:

"Write the vision and make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it.
For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come, It will not tarry."
Habakkuk 2

"Look among the nations and watch be utterly astounded!
For I will work a work in your days Which you would not believe,
though it were told you.

For indeed I am raising up the Chaldeans,
A bitter and hasty nation
Which marches through the breadth of the earth,
To possess dwelling places that are not theirs.
They are terrible and dreadful;"
Habakkuk 1

The Chaldeans possesed the land of the Assyrians in western Iran.
It was located in a portion of the old Babylonian empire.

Iran would be a nation that is bitter and hasty especially
in their call for the destruction of Israel as a nation.

Iran's religion fits as being against and in place of faith in Jehovah.
It is why they are so set on eliminating or chasing after the woman Israel.
Just as their father the dragon will actively do when the appointed time comes.

America has it's troubles but is for the existence of Israel and is firm in that position.
Right now it seems to be on shaky ground, but when the time comes
there are so many more here that are for her, than are against her.
Now once Israel is safe in the wilderness that is prepared for her preservation
the story may change, and things may no longer be what they once were before...
Tevye

Postby notworthcomparing on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Do you believe Obadiah, Psalms 83, Isaiah 17, Isaiah 19:5-10 and Ezekiel 35 are intertwined and will be fulfilled before Ezekiel 38 and 39?

If so, would you agree these must be very close, given the Iranian tension, and apparent imminent fulfillment?

:bowing: :bowing: :bowing:
notworthcomparing

Postby Tevye on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:24 pm

notworthcomparing wrote:Do you believe Obadiah, Psalms 83, Isaiah 17, Isaiah 19:5-10 and Ezekiel 35 are intertwined and will be fulfilled before Ezekiel 38 and 39?

If so, would you agree these must be very close, given the Iranian tension, and apparent imminent fulfillment?

Good questions.

Isaiah 19 begins with:

"Behold, the Lord rides on a swift cloud,
And will come into Egypt;..."
This would appear happen at the time when Yeshua returns
as He will ride swifty upon a cloud sounding a lot like Revelation 1:7

"Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth
will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen"
Connect that with the time he comes for His bride
when they meet Him up in the clouds and I imagine
that Isaiah 19 will happen some time after that.

I'm thinking that when it begins with Iran and Syria
then following events will not be delayed any further.

I imagine that Ezekiel 38-39 will happen during the wrath of God
"And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,”
says the Lord God, “that My fury will show in My face. For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath..."

When the remnant of Israel becomes vulnerable due to a conflict with Persia
and Gog gets that fever to go against Israel for real this time
then I imagine that their intentions, their actions against Israel
will stir up the anger of the Lord against them
and then the rest of the nations will go nuts
leading right into the final battle of Armageddon.
(one long battle from begining to end, or the war to end all wars)
It looks like the battle of Gog will happen just before
the establishment of the new Jerusalem kingdom of Yeshua.

Bryan T. Huie wrote:Many today teach that the Gog/Magog war will occur before the rise of the Antichrist. According to this view, the Gog/Magog war precedes the final "battle of Armageddon" by several years. But is this understanding accurate? Is the Gog/Magog war a separate event from Armageddon? The goal of this article is to show from the Scriptures that these are not separate events, but rather different names for the same event.
-
Once Yeshua has returned and defeated the armies of Gog, the official beginning of the millennial reign
of the Messiah will begin. It will be a golden age not only for Israel, but for the entire world.
herealittletherealittle.net
Tevye

Postby mrgravyard49 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Interesting..
mrgravyard49

Postby Hisown on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:55 am

Tevye wrote:
He will use America when the time arrives for us to be there for Israel.

Then the Lord answered me and said:

"Write the vision and make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it.
For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come, It will not tarry."
Habakkuk 2

For indeed I am raising up the Chaldeans,
A bitter and hasty nation
Which marches through the breadth of the earth,
To possess dwelling places that are not theirs.
They are terrible and dreadful;"
Habakkuk 1

America has it's troubles but is for the existence of Israel and is firm in that position.
Right now it seems to be on shaky ground, but when the time comes
there are so many more here that are for her, than are against her.

I humbly believe we are about to enter into the appointed time and yes Israel was given into America's hands for safe keeping :cry:

Was reminded of this verse the Lord gave me back in 2003 for the abominable two state solution and the YOKE that has been placed on Israel .

Seems fitting :shock:

Isa 47:6 — I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.

Isa 47:7 — And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it.

Jer 51:33 For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; The daughter of Babylon [is] like a threshingfloor, [it is] time to thresh her: yet a little while, and the time of her harvest shall come.
Hisown

Postby OneDay on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:02 am

"The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues."

The "waters" are not bodies of water they are figurative of what is seen above.
America is one nation, so it doesn't fit as Mystery Babylon.

Mystery Babylon sits upon, as noted in the verse above, nations
giving us the indication that it is made up of multiple nations.

"...the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth."

But, but, but, doesn't this fit well w/ America as well? We used to be one nation under God, but not any more...I grew up in So Cali., believe me we are not one nation. We are as divided as a nation can get, devouring ourselves...
How can this be Europe when she is the end times power? I don't know, but it seems to me that America has to be done away with in order for Europe to lead. You make some good points, I guess we will see real soon. :(
The writing is on the wall...

another little bit of news:
"Bold Alligator 2012" drills 20,000 troops on US East Coast for Persian Gulf action
DEBKAfile Exclusive Report February 7, 2012, 9:53 AM (GMT+02:00)
Tags: US military action US sanctions for Iran Iran nuclear Iranian war game Strait of Hormuz
Bold Alligator 2012 exercise

Some 20,000 marines, seamen and air crews from half a dozen countries, a US nuclear aircraft carrier strike group and three US Marine gunship carriers are practicing an attack on a fictitious mechanized enemy division which has invaded its neighbor. It is the largest amphibian exercise seen in the West for a decade, staged to simulate a potential Iranian invasion of an allied Persian Gulf country and a marine landing on the Iranian coast. Based largely on US personnel and hardware, French, British, Italian, Dutch, Australian and New Zealand military elements are integrated in the drill.
Bold Alligator went into its operational phase Monday, Feb. 6, the same day as a large-scale exercise began in southern Iran opposite the Strait of Hormuz. This simultaneity attests to the preparations for a US-Iranian showdown involving Israel behind the words on Feb. 5 of US President Barack Obama ("I don't think Israel has decided whether to attack Iran") and Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Feb. 3 ("The war itself will be ten times as detrimental to the US.").
Monday, Feb. 6, the US president ordered the tightening of sanctions by freezing Iranian assets in America and blocking the operations of Iranian banks including its central bank...continues...
http://www.debka.com/article/21716/
OneDay

Postby OneDay on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:11 am

I humbly believe we are about to enter into the appointed time and yes Israel was given into America's hands for safe keeping :cry:

Was reminded of this verse the Lord gave me back in 2003 for the abominable two state solution and the YOKE that has been placed on Israel .

Amen Hisown, amen...

As a nation, we are not for Israel. Sure, there are many, many here that stand with Israel thank God! I do not see the backing we once had for her. Do you really think that the Obama admin. would stop an attack on Israel? I think America would stand afar off, wring her hands, say what a shame...now let's negotiate! God knows the heart of this nation. He moves nations, creates and destroys nations all according to His plan. And, like Babylon of old, He creates some to discipline His people, then their time is up according to their evil ways...
OneDay

PreviousNext

Return to What you think (About news)