A MOCKER OF HANUKKAH

Latest prophecy related news.

A MOCKER OF HANUKKAH

Postby El Gallo on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:42 pm

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama is marking Hanukkah as a story of "faith over doubt."

Obama, first lady Michelle Obama and Vice President Joe Biden convened a Hanukkah celebration at the White House Thursday in an early celebration of the Jewish Festival of Lights.

Obama said the Hanukkah story was about "right over might, faith over doubt." In the Hanukkah story, a small band of Jews rededicating a Jerusalem temple found that a one-day supply of oil kindled a flame instead for eight.

The president noted "our unshakeable support and commitment to the security of the nation of Israel."

Hanukkah begins at sunset on Dec. 20. Obama joked that everyone needs to be "careful that your kids don't start thinking Hanukkah lasts 20 nights instead of eight."
///

Turns out he "celebrated" 12 days early and by improperly lighting all the candles at once. Imagine him showing such disrespect to any Islamic holiday. Indeed, he is always very respectful and reverent about them.

This is just the latest of apparently intentional slights to Jewish holidays observances. More importantly, it is so out of time that it seems nearly a backwards; an occultist observance. There is a lot to unpack here, but the sheer arrogance is breath taking.

For now, understand what this otherwise minor holiday is about (from "Fact Monster"):

"Nearly 2,200 years ago, the Greek-Syrian ruler Antiochus IV tried to force Greek culture upon peoples in his territory. Jews in Judea - now Israel- were forbidden their most important religious practices as well as study of the Torah. Although vastly outnumbered, religious Jews in the region took up arms to protect their community and their religion. Led by Mattathias the Hasmonean, and later his son Judah the Maccabee, the rebel armies became known as the Maccabees.

"After three years of fighting, in the year 3597, or about 165 B.C.E., the Maccabees victoriously reclaimed the temple on Jerusalem's Mount Moriah. Next they prepared the temple for rededication -- in Hebrew, Hanukkah means "dedication." In the temple they found only enough purified oil to kindle the temple light for a single day. But miraculously, the light continued to burn for eight days."
///
Antiochus IV is seen as the most prominent type of an antichrist figure. Therefore to mock the Hanukkah observance is to show an Antiochus IV-like disdain for it. Why 12 days early? Not sure yet, but the number is very important in the Bible of course, and Antiochus IV's goal was to wipe out the Jews; the twelve tribes .

Considering BHO's odd attachment to Germany (starting with his speech to a massive rally in Hitler's "Tier (Victory) Garden" in 2008), this from Wiki is interesting:

"The term Black Sun may originate with the mystical "Central Sun" in Helena Blavatsky's Theosophy. This invisible or burnt out Sun (Karl Maria Wiligut's Santur in Nazi mysticism) symbolizes an opposing force or pole.[citation needed] Emil Rüdiger, of Rudolf John Gorslebens Edda-Gesellschaft (Edda Society), claimed that a fight between the new and the old Suns was decided 330,000 years ago, and that Santur had been the source of power of the Hyperboreans.[citation needed]

"The Wewelsburg symbol can be deconstructed into three swastikas; a "rising", a "zenith" & a "setting" one, the design is popular among German Neo-Nazis as a replacement for the outlawed singular swastika symbol. Another interpretation is that the symbol incorporates twelve reversed "Sig runes" of the Armanen runes.

"Allegedly, the design was drawn for Heinrich Himmler from an "old Aryan emblem",[31] and was meant to mimic the Round table of Arthurian legend with each spoke of the sun wheel representing one "knight" or Officer of the "inner" SS. According to James Twining, "The symbol of the Black Sun unites the three most important symbols of Nazi ideology - the sun wheel, the swastika and the stylized victory rune." and that it is symbolic in its form representing "the twelve SS Knights of The Order of the Death's Head and their three retainers).[32]

"Erich Halik was the first to link the esoteric SS with the Black Sun roundel insignia carried by German aircraft in the polar region at the close of World War II.[4][33]"

Occultist James Donahue explains 12 has an occultic significance, that by adding the one and two digits to make three, you reach the prime occult number, and "333" doubled (an occultic ritual according to him) equals well, you know.
Last edited by El Gallo on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Re: A MOCKER

Postby Mr Baldy on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:53 am

El Gallo wrote:Occultist James Donahue explains 12 has an occultic significance, that by adding the one and two digits to makes three, you reach the prime occult number, and "333" doubled (an occultic ritual according to him) equals well, you know.

El Gallo,

I have read and/or followed your comments concerning your view on how you think that BHO is a canidate for the coming Antichrist. Your current title to this thread "A MOCKER" seems appropriate - however, in your mentioning Antiochus IV, and his comparison to BHO - can you please tell us what 10 Nation Confederacy that BHO will have derived from, and what is his association to the pure reading of Scripture; in that the coming Antichirst's number will be 666, and how you have "apparently" tied Scripture into "an occultic ritual" - according to James Donahue; with the following you have apparently have presented, and/or endorsed thereof?

Thank you.
Mr Baldy

Re: A MOCKER OF HANUKKAH

Postby El Gallo on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:19 pm

Hey Mr. Baldy,

As to any of your questions, all we know is that the Son of Perdition will be revealed before the day of wrath of the Lord comes. In the meantime, the Lord has instructed us to watch.

In terms of intelligence work, you never get the 100% answer beforehand, but must patiently build a picture from bits of evidence, so as to enable you to make an educated guess about the end game before it happens. If you cannot do this, then the intelligence work has no value.

That being said, there is no leader of any ten king confederacy at this time. There are candidate persons and candidate political units which pop up from time to time. So the reason this site exists is to compile and analyze evidence of prophecy being fulfilled. It is an ongoing process.

As to people, BHO is just one of a long line. However, his bona fides are as good as any other's to date, not least being his shadowy nature; the Hebrew meaning of his name being "Lightning cast down from the heavens"; his disdain for Christians and especialy Jews; arrogance and efforts to exalt himself; hostility to Israel; war-like meddling throughout the Middle East, generally on behalf of Islamists; and several peculiar behaviors, like his fascination with Germany, his bizarre Pergamum Temple backstage for his acceptance speech, his way of respectfully treating Muslim holidays, but taking little swipes at Jewish and Christian holidays and many other odd, and perhaps portenious behaviors.

As to a ten nation confederacy, the EU, WEU, and Turkish confederaiton are just some of the recent candidates. Some even suggest that FEMA dividing the U.S. into ten regions means something. We do not know at this point, as there is no such organization of ten kings, lead by a likely candidate. With the tremendous ferment across the globe, something could clarify very quickly.

As to using an occultic source, the number 666 (some say 616 and some say it, in the original Greek manuscripts, is actually the Arabic symbols for the "shahada", or pledge to Allah) is by its very nature occultic. As the prosecutor once said about using shady characters to testify against a mob boss: "If you want to convict the Devil, you may have to go to h*** for witnesses." Christian prophecy writers routinely use intelligence about the enemy from the enemy's workers. Where else would you get occultic interpretations of numerals? 666, if that is what is turns out to be, is not going to be used b/c it is in the Bible, but because Satanic forces have a use and importance attached to it. (Btw, 666 in Islamic scholarly circles is actually seen as a very useful and good number. Hmmm.)
El Gallo

Postby kh2010 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:40 pm

It was definitely another strange moment. One that when witnessed, you say "something is not right here, but I can't put my finger on it".

Others who felt similarly.

http://runningfrombabylon.blogspot.com/ ... ident.html

http://cindybythesea.wordpress.com/2011 ... -and-laws/
kh2010

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:20 pm

kh2010 wrote:It was definitely another strange moment. One that when witnessed, you say "something is not right here, but I can't put my finger on it".

Others who felt similarly.

http://runningfrombabylon.blogspot.com/ ... ident.html

http://cindybythesea.wordpress.com/2011 ... -and-laws/

What can I say, but WOW. El Gallo, exceptional response above.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Mr Baldy on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:06 am

El Gallo wrote:the reason this site exists is to compile and analyze evidence of prophecy being fulfilled. It is an ongoing process.

I agree! :grin:
Mr Baldy

Postby Sword of Geddon on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:51 am

Nobody seems to take into account that with markets around the world on the verge of crashing the globalists such as Soros will very likely step in and implement the ten regions of the UN as apart of their "new world order".

With economies in chaos popular uprisings like in the Arab Spring or Greek Riots will become commonplace and likely on an even greater scale. There will be calls for a single world currency and the strengthening of organizations such as the United Nations and International Criminal Court, so that those bodies can more properly act as a global level of government above federal governments.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5
Sword of Geddon

Postby El Gallo on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:33 pm

That is a strong possibility Swordsman. Many seasoned professional financial guys like Jim SInclair of JSMineset, are speculating about such possibilities, while stating what we are now seeing is not just another economic cycle playing out, but unprecedented in world history. If that does not make one pay attention . . . .
El Gallo

Postby Sword of Geddon on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Glenn Beck show(late 2009):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFWddjCEyac

"A One World Government, A new world currency, and a new world order".
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5
Sword of Geddon

Postby Exit40 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:09 am

Sword of Geddon wrote:Nobody seems to take into account that with markets around the world on the verge of crashing the globalists such as Soros will very likely step in and implement the ten regions of the UN as apart of their "new world order".

There is a push to upgrade the UN, particularly the Security Council, to make it more representative of the global situation too. BRICS nations and other emerging markets of the NAM, Non aligned movement, believe in the need to move on from the post cold war situation we are currently in, in order to allow them more say in global market conditions, as well as social justice, political, cultural, and religious issues. It's a brave new world we are about to face friends.

God Bless

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby Sword of Geddon on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Probably the skeleton of the future beast empire of the antichrist...
Sword of Geddon

Postby Exit40 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:20 am

If they increased the Security Council to ten members you think that would be too obvious ?

God Bless

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby Sword of Geddon on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:17 pm

It would be telling....
Sword of Geddon

Postby watching on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:37 pm

I just recently came across the following video.

To me, what they did to the menorah, seems to be the most blatant mockery of all, in terms of this year's White House celebration of Chanukah.

(Btw, many Christians believe the middle candle of the Menorah, that provides the oil to the other candles, represents Christ.)

:shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2dVTnfU59I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDpA7-bFW6s&feature=youtu.be
watching

Postby El Gallo on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:48 pm

Thanks. Tonight there was a story that not a single ornament on the Capitol Christmas tree says a thing about Jesus or even the word "Christmas." However, a prominently displayed ornament says "I [heart] Barack Obama." Barack Obama, as we have discussed , means "[as]lightning [cast] from heaven."
El Gallo

Postby watching on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:10 am

I was just doing a little research on menorahs, and apparently some menorahs have the shamash candle in a lower position.

I didn't realize that when I had made the above post, since it's much more common to have the shamash candle in a raised position, based on the menorahs that I have seen in the past.

So, apparently it wasn't done intentionally. It was just the style of menorah that was chosen.

:bag:
watching

Postby El Gallo on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:35 am

True, but everything with BHO is symbolism, and this entire observance is at best a minority way of doing it, and at worst, well, much worse. The way he did this tracks with the flip and, indeed, disrespectful way he has been "observing" Jewish holidays. Christian ones get luke warm, pro forma, comment, and Muslim it is the full love routine.
El Gallo

Return to What you think (About news)