Obama's Birth Certificate

Discussion not limited to prophecy.

Obama's Birth Certificate

Postby crmann on Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:39 pm

Source:

Our electorate selected a man who promises a trillion dollars in new spending and draconian tax hikes on the most productive members of our society. His election inspired plenty of dancing in the street - both here and overseas - but the stock market reacted by taking the greatest plunge in history after a presidential election. It's going to take a whole lot of "hope" to get us out of this Democrat-created mess!

That said, if the Supreme Court decides that Mr. Obama meets the Constitutional mandate of being a legal citizen of the United States - an issue that has still not been resolved - I wish him good health, as well as wisdom and strength, in the daunting tasks that lie ahead of him.

If The Supreme Court Decides...?

At this point, Supreme Court Justice David Souter's Clerk informed Philip J. Berg, the lawyer who brought the case against Obama, that his petition for an injunction to stay the November 4th election was denied, but the Clerk also required the defendants to respond to the Writ of Certiorari (which requires the concurrence of four Justices) by December 1. At that time, Mr. Obama must present to the Court an authentic birth certificate, after which Mr. Berg will respond.

If Obama fails to do that, it is sure to inspire the skepticism of the Justices, who are unaccustomed to being defied. They will have to decide what to do about a president-elect who refuses to prove his natural-born citizenship.

"I can see a unanimous Court (en banc) decertifying the election if Obama refuses to produce his birth certificate," says Raymond S. Kraft, an attorney and writer. "They cannot do otherwise without abandoning all credibility as guardians of the Constitution. Even the most liberal justices, however loathe they may to do this, still consider themselves guardians of the Constitution. The Court is very jealous of its power - even over presidents, even over presidents-elect."

Also remember that on December 13, the Electoral College meets to casts its votes. If it has been determined that Mr. Obama is an illegal alien and therefore ineligible to become President of the United States, the Electors will be duty-bound to honor the Constitution.

Blessings to all...

The Old Timer
crmann

Re: Obama's Birth Certificate

Postby WhiteH2OWoman on Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:08 pm

Let's all pray for courage for the Supreme Court Justices, that they will not be cowed or threatened into doing the wrong thing!

:praying:
WhiteH2OWoman
Supporting Member

Postby YoungLion on Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:10 pm

And his student records too...

Some suspect he admitted his true nationality to obtain financial/foreign aid. This is a guy who attended a private school in Hawaii that I understand costs about $15K per year. A single mother on food stamps?! I don't think so. Who is Obama? And more to the point... who has been bankrolling him? Somebody created this guy for this purpose. It's creepy.
A patriot is a man who protects his country from his government.
YoungLion

Postby peanutsrnuts on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:00 pm

Wonder how this will all pan out?

http://africanpress.wordpress.com/2008/ ... in-the-uk/

Follow-up story:
Mombasa Imam who confirmed Obama’s birth place arrives in the UK
Posted by africanpress on November 9, 2008

The Imam who came forward to assist in the search of Barack Obama’s identity left Kenya secretly last night, and will arrive in the UK this morning. He will meet with a US contact person who will assist him in recording an asylum statement in the UK after handing over the documents that caused the blessing of Obama when he was born and to confirm the origin of the name Hussein.

The man will join relatives in the UK because his life will be in danger if he were to return to Kenya after removing the documents from the Mosque’s archives and taking them out of the country. The man has been informed about the on-going case filed in the US Supreme Court by attorney Philip Berg challenging Barack Obama’s citizenship.

When the man heard that Jerome Corsi was in Kenya a few months ago, he took a decision to try and meet him, but had to travel back to Mombasa from Nairobi on hearing that Corsi had been bundled and taken to the airport on deportation orders.

The Imam is the grandson of the late Imam who blessed Barack Obama when he was born in Mombasa on the 4th of august 1961.

While in the UK, the Imam and the American contact person will visit Amnesty International before handing himself over to the authorities where he will formally deliver his application for asylum. The contact man has arranged so that they get an official from Amnesty international to accompany them to the home office desk where he will inform them on he dangers that will face him if he were to return to Kenya after delivering the documents on Obama.

This may now bring to close the speculations on Obama’s citizenship and the secrecy on where he was born.

API will dispatch a detailed letter in support of the Imam’s - application for asylum and protection - to the UK Home Office Secretary later today. The letter will be made available on the site here, but minus the names of the Imam.

African Press International
peanutsrnuts

Postby crmann on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:12 pm

Follow-up story:
Mombasa Imam who confirmed Obama’s birth place arrives in the UK
Posted by africanpress on November 9, 2008

Thanks for your post, Peanutsrnuts....

Blessings,

The Old Timer
crmann

Postby Adamantine on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:42 pm

The source has disappeared. Cannot find it.
No speaking disrespectfully, or with contempt, about the President, his Office, or the United States government. We are to respect the authority God places over us. It's OK to disagree. Just do it with respect.

Those who look to liberty to provide anything other than liberty itself are destined to live in slavery.

Men must obtain Truth from the Word of God
Adamantine

Postby WhiteH2OWoman on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:54 pm

Adamantine wrote:The source has disappeared. Cannot find it.

Looks like the Silencer's minions have taken care of it.
WhiteH2OWoman
Supporting Member

Postby crmann on Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:22 pm

You folk talking about this source?

It still works.

Try it....

Blessings...
crmann

Postby 4givenmuch on Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:47 pm

I fear this will cause rioting in our streets. Is this the thing Biden was warning about? Our first black president ousted from office???? Rodney King was child's play!

Lord, help us!
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby crmann on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:12 pm

4givenmuch wrote:I fear this will cause rioting in our streets. Is this the thing Biden was warning about? Our first black president ousted from office???? Rodney King was child's play!

Lord, help us!

I'm afraid you're right, 4givenmuch....

Blessings,

The Old Timer

I guess McCain would then be president?
crmann

Postby est92305 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:28 pm

So this "Mombasa Imam" is showing he is a citizen of... Kenya? Forgive me for being a little confused here.

What in the world is going on? WHO exactly is Obama... and apparently the million dollar question, where in the world did he come from... and how did he rise to "power" so quickly and gain a cult-like following? Why is he so secretive and deceptive?

Do you really think we can rule him out completely as the AC?
"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and My servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe Me and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed and there will be none after me."
Isaiah 43:10
est92305

Postby daffodyllady on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:43 pm

This is from lawyer Philip Berg's own site:

Rumors of order from the Supreme Court unfounded
Monday, 10 November 2008 19:35

Mr. Berg has been receiving phone calls today asking for a copy of "the order from the Supreme Court requiring that Obama produce his citizenship documentation."

Mr. Berg has not received notification of any such order or anything similar to it, nor is it posted on the Supreme Court website.

This must be regarded as an unfounded rumor until it appears on the Supreme Court website or Mr. Berg receives notification.

If and when the Court does issue such an order, we will post it immediately.

http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php/news
Daffodyllady
Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will recieve you... Abstain from all appearance of evil...Without holiness shall no man see the Lord.
daffodyllady

Postby crmann on Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:40 pm

daffodyllady wrote:This is from lawyer Philip Berg's own site:

Rumors of order from the Supreme Court unfounded
Monday, 10 November 2008 19:35

Mr. Berg has been receiving phone calls today asking for a copy of "the order from the Supreme Court requiring that Obama produce his citizenship documentation."

Mr. Berg has not received notification of any such order or anything similar to it, nor is it posted on the Supreme Court website.

This must be regarded as an unfounded rumor until it appears on the Supreme Court website or Mr. Berg receives notification.

If and when the Court does issue such an order, we will post it immediately.

Well, if the Supreme Court hasn't already done so, it should..

The Old Timer

http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php/news
crmann

Postby sherrimae on Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:44 pm

We might need those Second Amendment protected guns for protection if Obama is found ineligible to serve by the Supreme Court. I really think that he might be foreign born because it would be so easy to just produce his birth certificate or a certified copy of it. My husband is retired military, and we always kept a couple of certified copies of our birth certificates with us. They are very easy to get. I hope the Supreme Court will do the right thing and make him prove his citizenship before it's time for him to take office.

My husband bought me some pepper spray for protection before the election in case there was any trouble afterwards.
sherrimae

Postby savedbygrace on Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:47 pm

Mr. Obama has until Dec 1st to respond to Mr. Berg's writ of Certiorari. He does not have to produce a birth certificate yet. After his response, Mr. Berg will have another response, and then the Supreme court will decide if they will take up the case or not. See below. This is being discussed on another thread already.

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=42856&p=398077#p398077

For Immediate Release: - 11/07/08

U. S. SUPREME COURT AWAITS RESPONSE TO
BERG'S WRIT OF CERTIORARI
FROM OBAMA, DNC and Co-DEFENDANTS(Contact information and PDF at end)

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 11/07/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States filed a Writ of Certiorari in the United States Supreme Court on October 30, 2008, requesting review of the United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Judge Surrick’s Dismissal of Philip J. Berg’s lawsuit against Barack H. Obama, Jr., the DNC and the other co-Defendants. Accordingly, the U. S. Supreme Court has set dates in which Barack Obama, the DNC and all co-Defendants are to respond to the Writ, which is on or before December 1, 2008.

Mr. Berg remarked today, “I look forward to receiving Defendant Obama's response to the Writ and am hopeful the U. S. Supreme Court will review Berg v. Obama. I believe Mr. Obama is not a constitutionally-qualified natural-born citizen and is ineligible to assume the office of President of the United States.

Mr. Berg’s case, Berg vs. Obama was dismissed from the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Docket # 08-cv-4083 for lack of standing. Mr. Berg filed a Writ of Certiorari for review of the case and an injunction to stay the election pending review. Justice Souter denied the injunction. It is expected that the Court will decide whether or not to review Berg v. Obama after the Defendants file their response, and Mr. Berg has replied to the Defendant’s response.

The Defendants' response is due by December 1st and Mr. Berg's reply will be submitted thereafter.
# # #

Philip J. Berg, Esquire
555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531
Cell (610) 662-3005
(610) 825-3134
(800) 993-PHIL [7445]
Fax (610) 834-7659
philjberg@obamacrimes.com philjberg@obamacrimes.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But not a hair of your head shall be lost. By your patience you possess your souls. Luke 21:16-19
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby beeps on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:10 am

YOU COULD NOT MAKE THIS UP.
beeps

Postby YoungLion on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:28 am

So... for somebody like me whose application to law school was turned down (but I'm not bitter)... this means the Supremes refused to halt the election, but are still going to review the docs that Obama is required to submit? So Berg's appeal survived in part? This is awesome. But then I realize we will have Biden as President, which may have been the plan all along. Ouch.
YoungLion

Postby savedbygrace on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:34 am

It will depend on whether the court makes a ruling before or after January 20th. If before Jan 20th, then I don't think Biden will be able to take the office of president. If after Jan 20th, then it appears Biden would be the president by default.
You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But not a hair of your head shall be lost. By your patience you possess your souls. Luke 21:16-19
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby daffodyllady on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:23 am

IF Obama is thrown out of the position of president-elect, I have a feeling that the Supreme Court will have to rule on who it is that gets to take that position.
Daffodyllady
Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will recieve you... Abstain from all appearance of evil...Without holiness shall no man see the Lord.
daffodyllady

Postby Salty Skipper on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:26 am

daffodyllady wrote:IF Obama is thrown out of the position of president-elect, I have a feeling that the Supreme Court will have to rule on who it is that gets to take that position.

Jmo, it's not going to happen. It's destiny.
Salty Skipper

Postby TexasBeliever on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:56 am

I am more than confused here. Anyone with Obama's education would know that it is the law of the land that a person not born in the USA cannot be president. So that would mean that he ran inspite of this? It sounds ridiculous.

Why even bother to run if he wasn't born here? And isn't all that checked out by his party before his party gives the nod to him? Wouldn't it be checked into by the opposition?

This whole story sounds like an urban myth.
Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held it's ground.
TexasBeliever

Postby Sue-M on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:06 pm

TexasBeliever wrote:I am more than confused here. Anyone with Obama's education would know that it is the law of the land that a person not born in the USA cannot be president. So that would mean that he ran inspite of this? It sounds ridiculous.

Why even bother to run if he wasn't born here? And isn't all that checked out by his party before his party gives the nod to him? Wouldn't it be checked into by the opposition?

Texas, you would think that it would have all been checked out. You would think..... So, why won't Obama just show Berg and the Court his birth certificate and tell both to just leave him alone with it already? I mean, I was born here and I have my birth certificate. I would just show it and move on. Makes one wonder why it's even gone this far doesn't it. Something's just not right in the state of Obama-land, I would say.
Luke 21:28

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
Sue-M

Postby crmann on Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:33 pm

Obama has been a mystery from the very beginning..

There is no explanation for how Obama has come from where he was to where he is now. He has overcome many obstacles which would have sidetracked any other politician seeking office. It is my belief that Satan and his demons are behind this entire scenario. How else can one explain the messiah like admiration of him by the masses.

Blessings,

The Old Timer
crmann

Postby revelation2012 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:42 pm

Well the ducks are lining up in row for a potential power slip if obama cannot serve. Hillary Clinton, that snake in the grass, is lined up as secretary of state copnsideration. Even if Obama were to stay in office I'd watch my back with that Illuminti sell out. She wants his job BAD! With the Clinton's involved it'd be just like having the Bush's and power elite status back in office. Some change . . . somethings never change until God does it.

There are some FOIA CIA papers implicating the Clinton's into some money laudering and drug smuggeling in Mena, AR in the mid 1980s and daddy bush was very much involved.

http://www.ketv.com/politics/17976719/detail.html
Rich
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

John 20:27-29 27Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God. 29Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
revelation2012

Postby YoungLion on Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:53 pm

crmann wrote:Obama has been a mystery from the very beginning..

There is no explanation for how Obama has come from where he was to where he is now. He has overcome many obstacles which would have sidetracked any other politician seeking office. It is my belief that Satan and his demons are behind this entire scenario. How else can one explain the messiah like admiration of him by the masses.

Blessings,

The Old Timer

Yeah, I think I agree. Were it me, and the world was making blasphemous praises of me, I would go on nationwide TV and put a stop to it. 'I'm not G-d. I'm not the Messiah. I'm just your President and I'm going to work hard for you, but I'm just a man.' He doesn't stop this adoration - perhaps - because he likes it. Creepy!
YoungLion

Postby 4givenmuch on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:02 pm

TexasBeliever wrote:I am more than confused here. Anyone with Obama's education would know that it is the law of the land that a person not born in the USA cannot be president. So that would mean that he ran inspite of this? It sounds ridiculous.

If it is true, it speaks to "The height of arrogance, thinking he is above the law." If it is true . . .
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:19 pm

4givenmuch wrote:

If it is true, it speaks to "The height of arrogance, thinking he is above the law." If it is true . . .

Oh....are we talking about "The Renegade?" :roll:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby barryinaustralia on Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:18 pm

Could it be the 0bama is not trying to hide where he was born but is trying to hide his real birth name?

Remember Jesus said that He came in His Father's name but someone would come in 'his own name' (one that he himself created?) and that this person would be accepted. Perhaps the key is finding what 0bama's real name is so that it can be gematrically calculated?

There has been a lot of chatter recently that 0bama is indeed the Antichrist, but four things will have to be established first (?):
~~~The Ten KIngdom confederacy that he will lead (perhaps the Club of Rome model?)
~~~The False Prophet who will promote him (could it be a woman, Oprah Winfrey?)
~~~The number of his name will be six-six-six by counting (calculation).
~~~The 'confirmation' of a seven year covenant, perhaps already written up but not as yet confirmed.

Could this guy be the one, or could he be one huge decoy! The man Javier Solana that we have been watching for quite a while has been very quiet lately it seems.

In my opinion 0bama is not releasing his original typewritten/handwritten copy of his birth certificate for some HUGE reason!

Barry
"I know Whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day." 2 Timothy 1:2
barryinaustralia

Postby Tex on Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:14 pm

Obama has been a mystery from the very beginning..

Blessings,

The Old Timer

:bump:
Tex

Postby savedbygrace on Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:04 pm

barryinaustralia wrote:~~~The False Prophet who will promote him (could it be a woman, Oprah Winfrey?)

Oprah Winfrey as the False Prophet???
Now I've heard everything...
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby El Gallo on Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:24 pm

From another string:

The Bible says little about the FP, except how he helps the AC. Rahm Emanuel is an Israeli born Jew with a fierce temper and uncompromising aggressiveness. He is a strident leftist, which likely means he strongly dislikes evangelicals and conservative Jews and probably sees them as a threat. From his Clinton years we know he does not question his leader. He never waivered from supporting Clinton even through the worst disclosures of Clinton corruption and abuse of power. Finally, he really wants an Israeli peace treaty, dividing the land.

His name in Hebrew means "Thunder" (Rahm) "God is with us" (Emanuel). Baraq in Hebrew is "Lightening," O is "of" or "from" and bama means "the heights" (heaven; reference Satan's I wills in Isaiah 14).

In Luke 10:18 Jesus suddenly exclaimed "Behold, I saw Satan, as lightning, fall from heaven." I am not a Hebrew scholar, but I believe it is reasonable to say it thus: "Behold, I saw Satan, as baraq, o bama."

This verse seemed somewhat out of context, like a clue. As described earlier, I had the same feeling about what Jesus says in Revelation about the "Throne of Satan" and expressed my view it spoke of the Temple of Pergamum and Obama's ties with it.

As to thunder, that is often a term applied with God's pronouncement of judgment. Is it possible that two men, in Hebrew called "Thunder and Lightning" are brought together in this supreme place of power, at this time, by happenstance? I can not believe that.
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Postby revelation2012 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:27 pm

Well your comments are interesting. If you look at an over head view of Washington DC and look at the street layout, there is a pentagram above the White House. Is this indeed the seat of satan? Take a look at it on Google maps. If you lay the that goat in proper perspective the head would rest inside the star and the Washington monument its phallic symbol. It is pretty creepy.

El Gallo wrote:From another string:

The Bible says little about the FP, except how he helps the AC. Rahm Emanuel is an Israeli born Jew with a fierce temper and uncompromising aggressiveness. He is a strident leftist, which likely means he strongly dislikes evangelicals and conservative Jews and probably sees them as a threat. From his Clinton years we know he does not question his leader. He never waivered from supporting Clinton even through the worst disclosures of Clinton corruption and abuse of power. Finally, he really wants an Israeli peace treaty, dividing the land.

His name in Hebrew means "Thunder" (Rahm) "God is with us" (Emanuel). Baraq in Hebrew is "Lightening," O is "of" or "from" and bama means "the heights" (heaven; reference Satan's I wills in Isaiah 14).

In Luke 10:18 Jesus suddenly exclaimed "Behold, I saw Satan, as lightning, fall from heaven." I am not a Hebrew scholar, but I believe it is reasonable to say it thus: "Behold, I saw Satan, as baraq, o bama."

This verse seemed somewhat out of context, like a clue. As described earlier, I had the same feeling about what Jesus says in Revelation about the "Throne of Satan" and expressed my view it spoke of the Temple of Pergamum and Obama's ties with it.

As to thunder, that is often a term applied with God's pronouncement of judgment. Is it possible that two men, in Hebrew called "Thunder and Lightning" are brought together in this supreme place of power, at this time, by happenstance? I can not believe that.
Rich
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

John 20:27-29 27Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God. 29Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
revelation2012

Postby 4givenmuch on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:50 pm

4givenmuch wrote:

I meant that he would know the law, try to represent the law of the land, yet think he is above it himself- that's arrogance!
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby Song of Praise on Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:02 pm

El Gallo,
You are right. Unless I am reading it wrong, that verse (Luke 10:18) does seem somewhat out of place. I never noticed that before. Interesting.
Song of Praise

Postby kyle on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:59 pm

savedbygrace wrote:
barryinaustralia wrote:~~~The False Prophet who will promote him (could it be a woman, Oprah Winfrey?)

And yet, it's not as bizarre as you would think.
(Updated!) - Please pray for me - I very much need it

Also, (on a completely unrelated note to the prayer request) am I the only one annoyed with people labeling others as "false teachers" or "heretics" because they disagree with your timeline of events when according to Peter, even the prophets themselves didn't completely understand what they were writing? Debate is fine (and even fruitful at times), but let's save those labels for those who truly are false teachers and heretics (and in this day and age, there are plenty to choose from). As long as someone believes in a literal, future return of Christ, I'm fine with them.
kyle

Postby mouserpg on Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:55 am

kyle wrote:
savedbygrace wrote:

And yet, it's not as bizarre as you would think.

It's not scriptural. While Oprah Winfrey IS a false prophetess, she is not the false prophet. The false prophet will be a man.

Let me explain why:

Exodus 15:20 (KJV) wrote:And Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took a timbrel in her hand; and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dances.
Judges 4:4 (KJV) wrote:And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.
2 Kings 22:14 (KJV) wrote:So Hilkiah the priest, and Ahikam, and Achbor, and Shaphan, and Asahiah, went unto Huldah the prophetess, the wife of Shallum the son of Tikvah, the son of Harhas, keeper of the wardrobe; (now she dwelt in Jerusalem in the college;) and they communed with her.
2 Chronicles 34:22 (KJV) wrote:And Hilkiah, and they that the king had appointed, went to Huldah the prophetess, the wife of Shallum the son of Tikvath, the son of Hasrah, keeper of the wardrobe; (now she dwelt in Jerusalem in the college:) and they spake to her to that effect.
Nehemiah 6:14 (KJV) wrote:My God, think thou upon Tobiah and Sanballat according to these their works, and on the prophetess Noadiah, and the rest of the prophets, that would have put me in fear.
Isaiah 8:3 (KJV) wrote:And I went unto the prophetess; and she conceived, and bare a son. Then said the LORD to me, Call his name Mahershalalhashbaz.
Luke 2:36 (KJV) wrote:And there was one Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Aser: she was of a great age, and had lived with an husband seven years from her virginity;
Revelation 2:20 wrote:20Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

And the false prophet is not called a "prophetess."

Revelation20:10 wrote:10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Isaiah 55:6-7 wrote:6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
mouserpg

Postby I've Seen Angels on Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:38 am

Could the false prophet be Obama's preacher or even Farakuan? I mean so many people are acting if they are under a trance and they heard things that nobody else heard, especially Christians...Could Obama be the next leader of the EU because he could get America in that group.... it could happen...we are talking possibilities here and it is possible. Making America a part of the EU and Obama in all his wisdom and popularity could rise to power...Have you thought about that??? And Solana could become the false prophet and even if that doesn't happen...there are so many scenarios that could happen.
Hu Adon, Hu Adon, Hu kam min amitim vey Hu Adon.

He is Lord, He is Lord. He has risen from the dead and He is Lord.
I've Seen Angels

Postby daffodyllady on Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:49 am

I really do not think Luke 10:18 is out of context at all. let's look at it:

17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

The seventy that Jesus sent out were extremely jubilant over seeing devils subject to the Name of Jesus. Jesus tells them in reply, that He was present to witness the biggest and the baddest of the devils cast out of the highest stronghold possible. So, of course, the devils will be subject to the Name of Jesus! However, to focus on the submission of devils to our position in Christ, is to get our eyes off of who gives us power.
Last edited by daffodyllady on Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daffodyllady
daffodyllady

Postby revelation2012 on Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:59 am

I've just got a gut feeling Obama, once in office, is going to go the way of world government. I think everyone is just waiting for the torch to pass.

Not to also mention Obama is quicky filling up cabinet with Clinton era staffers. Clintons are globalist through and through. Watch for mandated health care and an ID system to go along with it.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 156036.ece
Rich

revelation2012

Postby beeps on Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:13 pm

I have studied this site a few years ago, but reading this page again, especially the paragraphs about Nimrod as a anti-type of the messiah. The rest of the site is well worth studying. It is a post-trib in doctrine site.

http://www.ichthys.com/Tribulation_Part_3B.htm
beeps

Postby savedbygrace on Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:34 pm

daffodyllady wrote:
The seventy that Jesus sent out were extremely jubilant over seeing devils subject to the Name of Jesus. Jesus tells them in reply, that He was present to witness the biggest and the baddest of the devils cast out of the highest stronghold possible. So, of course, the devils will be subject to the Name of Jesus! However, to focus on the submission of devils to our position in Christ, is to get our eyes off of who gives us power.

I wonder, did satan fall down from heaven already? Or is that still a future event when he gets thrown down to earth during the 70th week and he has but a short time...

Compare Luke 10:18 with Revelations 12:9-13:

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

Therefore, if the casting down of Satan is still a future event which will occur during the 70th week, then maybe Luke 10:18 has to be re-evaluated for proper translation. El Gallo may be on to something with his interpretation of this verse.
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby dolfseal on Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:46 pm

Great Question!
I have been thinking the same thing. Once I read your post, savedbygrace, it hit me, When satan and his following angels were, or are going to be, kicked out of heaven, Heaven now becomes pure with the saved as part of it. Satan is kicked out and cast down with all that don't belong in Heaven (human spirits included). Then its time to begin the Plagues and Wrath of God on the Earth and all that dwell on her. I believe Satan has yet to be cast down as a permanent part of Earth. Not to be confused with Satan being allowed to go back and forth on Earth and allowed to be in Heaven. He gets upset when he's not allowed back in Heaven and attacks those that follow the Law(Jews) and those that follow Christ.
Makes sense to me.
dolfseal

Postby SueAnn on Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:50 pm

barryinaustralia wrote:Could it be the 0bama is not trying to hide where he was born but is trying to hide his real birth name?

Remember Jesus said that He came in His Father's name but someone would come in 'his own name' (one that he himself created?) and that this person would be accepted. Perhaps the key is finding what 0bama's real name is so that it can be gematrically calculated?

There has been a lot of chatter recently that 0bama is indeed the Antichrist, but four things will have to be established first (?):
~~~The Ten KIngdom confederacy that he will lead (perhaps the Club of Rome model?)
~~~The False Prophet who will promote him (could it be a woman, Oprah Winfrey?)
~~~The number of his name will be six-six-six by counting (calculation).
~~~The 'confirmation' of a seven year covenant, perhaps already written up but not as yet confirmed.

Could this guy be the one, or could he be one huge decoy! The man Javier Solana that we have been watching for quite a while has been very quiet lately it seems.

In my opinion 0bama is not releasing his original typewritten/handwritten copy of his birth certificate for some HUGE reason!

Barry

Well, BarryinAustralia, what a coincidence that you should be thhe one to ask what Barack Hussein Obama's real name is... :wink:

He was born Barry Dunham..., illegitimate son of Stanley (his mother's real first name) Dunham.
He has changed his name several times.
He took his bio-father's last name later...Barry Obama...
He took his adopted step father's name...Barry Soetoro in Indonesia...
I forget when he adopted the name Barack...someone jump in here please...
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby est92305 on Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:01 pm

El Gallo wrote:From another string:

El Gallo, here is some commentary on Luke 10:18. http://biblecommenter.com/luke/10-18.htm
"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and My servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe Me and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed and there will be none after me."
Isaiah 43:10
est92305

Postby barryinaustralia on Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:44 pm

Thanks SueAnn, do you have a link that says that Barry Dunham is his birth name? There would probably also have been a middle name I suppose?
Barry
"I know Whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day." 2 Timothy 1:2
barryinaustralia

Postby IamtheWalrus on Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:58 pm

savedbygrace wrote:I wonder, did satan fall down from heaven already? Or is that still a future event when he gets thrown down to earth during the 70th week and he has but a short time...

2Cr 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Ther is ample evidence throughout the Bible that he is already here.
Ken
Psa 40:1-3
I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, [and] established my goings.
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, [even] praise unto our God: many shall see [it], and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
IamtheWalrus

Postby c.alt on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:06 pm

I heard on Hannity's America that he started going by Barack Obama when he returned from a 2 week trip to Pakistan during college when he went with a roomate and stayed with him and his family.
c.alt

Postby barryinaustralia on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:13 pm

First, I want to say that I am not an advocate of calculating six-six-six by using the "A=6, B=12, C=18, etc." method. But here is a link with a 666 calculator that gives some interesting results: http://novusordoseclorum.com/ Then go to the 666 calculator.

SueAnn has suggested that 0bama's real name is Barry Dunham.
Investigator Andy Martin has claimed that 0bama's real father is Frank Marshall Davis.
It could be logically assumed that Barack's real name may then be Barry Frank Dunham as he probably had three names on his original birth certificate.

PLEASE ENTER BARRY FRANK DUNHAM ON THE CALCULATOR!
AND WHILE YOU ARE DOING THAT ALSO ENTER DR. SOLANA'S REAL FIRST AND LAST NAMES FRANCISCO MADARIAGA.
AND WHILE YOU ARE STILL THERE ENTER THE NAME OF THE PRIME MINISTER OF TURKEY RECEPERDOGAN.

have fun,
Barry
barryinaustralia

Postby crmann on Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:25 pm

I'm typing this off the top of my head... so bear with me...

Obama was chosen as our President elect on the night of November 4th. On November 5th, the only two winning lottery numbers in the state of Illinois, where Obama is a state senator, were the three and four digit winning numbers. 666, the number of the antichrist, and 7779, 777 being the number of God and 9 being the number of judgement. What chance of there being these numbers coming up in a state lottery? The message being, 666 antichrist, 7779, God's judgment... or putting them together, The antichrist, God's judgement.

See strange? God spoke a message through a talking donkey, He spoke to Moses through a burning bush, He can surely just as easily speak to us through a state's lottery number.

Blessings,

The Old Timer

And Oh!!!! BTW... When Satan is finally cast out of heaven, along with his angels, we have no idea where or when or in what form he's going to show up. The real final Antichrist is probably already alive. Who knows when he will suddenly appear to take his place in the end time scenario? Obama could well be the Antichrist for all we know. And, what better place for God to allow him to begin his final plan but the office of the president of the United States of America, as the most powerful man in the world.

Consider Daniel, chapter 8:23-24
23 "In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a stern-faced king, a master of intrigue, will arise. 24 He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy the mighty men and the holy people. 25 He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior.

Obama has been a rebel from the very beginning, and if you'll notice, most of the time when he was giving his speeches, he had a very stern look on his face.

Also, he never looked the camera in the eye.. he continually looked from right to left, left to right, but never directly into the camera.

His father was a Arab, he is a citizen of an African country, he speaks Arabic... He's accepted by the Muslim nations..
And, it is my belief that the Antichrist will come from the eastern revived Roman Empire, not the European western.

Blessings,
The Old Timer
crmann

Postby sheri on Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:14 pm

barryinaustralia wrote:First, I want to say that I am not an advocate of calculating six-six-six by using the "A=6, B=12, C=18, etc." method. But here is a link with a 666 calculator that gives some interesting results: http://novusordoseclorum.com/ Then go to the 666 calculator.

SueAnn has suggested that 0bama's real name is Barry Dunham.
Investigator Andy Martin has claimed that 0bama's real father is Frank Marshall Davis.
It could be logically assumed that Barack's real name may then be Barry Frank Dunham as he probably had three names on his original birth certificate.

PLEASE ENTER BARRY FRANK DUNHAM ON THE CALCULATOR!
AND WHILE YOU ARE DOING THAT ALSO ENTER DR. SOLANA'S REAL FIRST AND LAST NAMES FRANCISCO MADARIAGA.
AND WHILE YOU ARE STILL THERE ENTER THE NAME OF THE PRIME MINISTER OF TURKEY RECEPERDOGAN.

have fun,
Barry

I entered all of your suggested names and they do not add up to 666 using the calculator on the web site.
What is your point?
SO DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT BE DISMAYED, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STREGTHEN YOU AND HELP YOU; I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTIOUS RIGHT HAND.
isaiah 41:8-10
sheri
Supporting Member

Next

Return to Whatever (Almost)