How QAnon uses religion to lure unsuspecting Christians

Latest prophecy related news.

Postby st louis steve on Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:33 pm

By Daniel Burke, CNN Religion Editor

Updated 1705 GMT (0105 HKT) October 15, 2020 (CNN)Parker Neff was scrolling through conservative posts on Facebook when he saw an unfamiliar hashtag: #WWG1WGA.

Recently retired after serving as a Southern Baptist pastor for more than 20 years, his time was free and curiosity piqued.
"I started looking into it online," Neff said. "Doing some research."
And with that, the 66-year-old retiree, and soon his wife, Sharon, fell down one of the internet's most dangerous rabbit holes.
It didn't take long for Neff to find the hashtag's meaning. "Where We Go One We Go All" is one of several mottoes of QAnon, a collective of online conspiracists.
The pastor and his wife, who live in Arcola, Mississippi, began watching the vast collection of QAnon videos posted online by "researchers" who decipher the cryptic messages of "Q," an anonymous online persona who claims to have access to classified military and intelligence operations. https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/15/us/q ... index.html
Since its inception in 2017 QAnon has quickly metastasized, infiltrating American politics, internet culture and now -- religion.
st louis steve

Re: How QAnon uses religion to lure unsuspecting Christians

Postby Jericho on Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:22 pm

I don't know much about QAnon, but consider the source of the article. The question is why is the Left is so obsessed with them?
Last edited by Jericho on Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby 4givenmuch on Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:26 pm

My brother starting following QAnon and actually God saved! God is good!
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby member x on Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:09 am

I've spent time looking into Qanon...

the Q drops are interesting and does potentially seem to be someone in the know, and potentially a big trap has been laid for the corrupt liberal left including the media. That or a ton of coincidences that the "digital soldiers" have discovered.

The followers of Q - the "anons" are all over the board. I've seen some crazies along with some very intelligent and insightful people.
Some seem to be true believers of Christ.
Some promote anti Semitism (small minority)
Some will promote that JFK JR is still alive and is working a 20 year master plan with Trump. I guess this could be true, but seems far fetched.
Some will also tell you that some element of time travel is possible and the future was seen (most likely 20 years ago). It is interesting that some of the George articles have some stunning accuracies for the year 2020.
Some seem to promote the idea of a Great Awakening, which seems very new age at its' core.

There is a segment that believes most of hollywood and our politicians are involved in Moloch worship which includes child sacrifices and pedophilia. Personally, this is not hard to believe considering all the recent activity - Weinstein, Epstein, Jonn of God and now the Hunter Biden allegations.

There is a religious/prophetic side that seems to have a connection to the NAR movement.

I find it hard to dismiss everything, but it requires a lot of discernment when looking at it.

I think the real issue with the current media attention, is many people (Q or not) are finding and distributing the real information. There is an attempt to discredit the entire movement as conspiracy and attach to Donald Trump.
member x
Supporting Member

Postby Jericho on Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:48 pm

There is a segment that believes most of hollywood and our politicians are involved in Moloch worship which includes child sacrifices and pedophilia. Personally, this is not hard to believe considering all the recent activity - Weinstein, Epstein, Jonn of God and now the Hunter Biden allegations.

I've heard enough about it that leads me to believe it's true.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQFOrwyFopA&t
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Cx_-7FbVg&t

Some seem to promote the idea of a Great Awakening, which seems very new age at its' core.

I think there are some very big revelations that are going to come out in regards to corruption and perversion happening at the highest levels. Epstein is just the tip of a very large iceberg and little by little it's starting to come out.

I also believe it is possibility their will be a spiritual great awakening prior to the rapture. There's been enough mummerings in the Christian world about it that leads me to believe God is trying to tell us something. I've heard the same kind of mummerings about Trump before he was elected.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Return to What you think (About news)