‘Peace With Many’ – Will All 22 Arab States Make Peace With

Latest prophecy related news.

Re: ‘Peace With Many’ – Will All 22 Arab States Make Peace With

Postby 1whowaits on Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:21 pm

ST, i am not following how the everlasting covenant is confirmed in Dan 9:27, the everlasting Covenant with Abraham that he would become the father of nations, he would be given the land and God would be his God and the God of his descendants, is confirmed for 1 seven year period only? And in the middle of the confirming or strengthening of the everlasting covenant, sacrifice and offering would cease? And the AOD would be set up on a wing of the temple? The everlasting covenant with Abraham and Israel does not appear to fit in this passage.

God does make a New Covenant with Israel based on the covenant with the patriarchs- 'I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel...it will not be like the covenant I made with their forefathers...this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel....I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God and they will be my people....for I will forgive their wickedness and remember their sins no more...Jer 31.

God makes a New Covenant with Israel when He forgives their sin at a single point in the future, as noted in Zech 12- 'On that day a fountain will be opened to the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem to cleanse them from sin and impurity...', when they look upon the one who was pierced and mourn as a nation, at the time of Armageddon.

The New Covenant is made with Israel at the end of the 70th week when Jesus returns and the nation of Israel accepts Him as Messiah and King and Savior. Why would the covenant with Abraham need to be strengthened for only seven years when an entirely New Covenant will be made with Israel at Jesus' return when God forgives their sin and they accept Christ fully?
1whowaits

Postby Exit40 on Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:25 am

1whowaits wrote: Why would the covenant with Abraham need to be strengthened for only seven years when an entirely New Covenant will be made with Israel at Jesus' return when God forgives their sin and they accept Christ fully?

Because it is not strengthened, but confirmed for one seven, the 70th week. Christ's Ministry lasts for the first half of this week. The Law was fulfilled with His crucifixion, perfect sacrifice for the sins of many, pretty much everybody who ever lived, lives, or is yet to live. The Law and Prophets spoke of Him, He Himself said He came to fulfill, not abolish. The New Covenant is exactly what the 'Old Covenant' speaks of, us in Christ and knowing God through Him.

Ever wonder why there is no concrete beginning to the 70th week ? Other than the ersatz peace deal made with the antichrist ? If we continually look for this deal we will be amiss in our eschatology, we will see no one who is the one who does this, as it is no single one that does it. Look at right now, peace is apparently coming to the ME, yet there is no single one to attribute it too. And where is the 7 years mentioned in all this ? Rationalize this away and it exposes a confirmation bias.

Truth is, we are still in 'the midst of the week', sacrifices were stopped in 'the midst of the week', the need for them removed by the sacrifice of Our Lord on the Cross, the Temple was destroyed in 'the midst of the week', the Holocaust occurred in 'the midst of the week', Israel becomes a nation in one day, just as written, in 'the midst of the week'. We are right now in 'the midst of the week. Waiting for the AOD to begin the final 3.5 years of the Daniel 9 Prophecy, waiting for the two witnesses to begin their testimony, waiting for so many events to transpire.

Christ came in His first advent to fulfill the Law and the Prophets, confirming the Daniel 9 Prophecy. Only when we can see the Daniel Prophecy as entirely Messianic will we be able to see this Truth.

God Bless You

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby mrgravyard49 on Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:58 am

Ok, what about the seals then? How have they lined up? The way I see things this week with Everything going on There BETTER be a rapture, Im not waiting any longer.. Enough is enough...
What if this Signing tomorrow is for 7 years?
mrgravyard49

Postby Ready1 on Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:43 am

mrgravyard49 wrote:Ok, what about the seals then? How have they lined up? The way I see things this week with Everything going on There BETTER be a rapture, Im not waiting any longer.. Enough is enough...

Just curious what you are going to do if your understanding or timetable is "off" and you're not waiting any longer? Jump? :grin:

What if it is not for 7 years? I, too, am looking for the rapture, but it WILL BE in God's time rather than when we decide it should be. :grin:
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby Jericho on Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:07 am

Personally, I don't think this has anything to do with Daniel 9:27. For that to happen, Trump would have to be the anti-Christ. For me that's a bridge too far. Trump is many things, but he's no anti-Christ. However, I do think this certainly could have prophetic implications and not necessarily in a negative way.

From scripture it would appear that some of the Arab nations will align with Israel. Saudi Arabia (Sheba and Dedan?) and her "young lions" do not participate in the Gog-Magog invasion but ask "‘Have you come to take plunder? Have you gathered your army to take booty, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to take great plunder?’ ” ’ Some of her young lions could be these Arab states as Saudi Arabia is probably the most prominent of the Arab countries.

As an aside, I find it interesting that what is happening here in the political arena mirrors what is happening in Israel. The left here has tried to get rid of Trump every way possible, but have been unsuccessful. The same thing has been happening to Netanyahu. They have also tried to get rid of him with trumped up charges and keep contesting his re-election at every turn yet he's still in office. It's like there's a physical and spiritual tug of war to keep them in power. The two seemed to be linked prophetically.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby mrgravyard49 on Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:50 am

So Im guessing war Soon? Also Didnt obama enter a building or temple when he was in Israel?
mrgravyard49

Postby shorttribber on Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:50 am

mrgravyard49 wrote:So Im guessing war Soon? Also Didnt obama enter a building or temple when he was in Israel?

Yes he did,
The Dome of The Rock!

You're starting to put things together.
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby shorttribber on Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:52 am

Thanx David, great post.....

Will answer you later tonight 1WW.
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

shorttribber

Postby Ready1 on Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:19 am

This is interesting and significant...

Content of peace deal to be revealed only after signing

Source in Israeli delegation to Washington says parties have agreed not to release details of peace agreement until it is signed.

A source in the Israeli delegation to Washington, which is preparing to sign the peace agreement with the United Arab Emirates, refuses to comment on the content of the agreement and claims that it will only be revealed after it is signed.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/287251
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby mrgravyard49 on Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:05 pm

If they say "Peace and Safety" Tomorrow could be Interesting....
mrgravyard49

Postby shorttribber on Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:07 pm

1whowaits wrote:ST, i am not following how the everlasting covenant is confirmed in Dan 9:27, the everlasting Covenant with Abraham that he would become the father of nations, he would be given the land and God would be his God and the God of his descendants, is confirmed for 1 seven year period only?

How long did it take God to Confirm the covenant with Abraham when he passed between the parts? One evening right?
God didn't walk between the Halves for the Entire DURATION of Time Until the Isaac was Born, yet Still, THAT Confirmation WAS DONE in One Night! That Confirmation was Given, and then the TOKEN of the Everlasting Covenant was Circumcision of the Flesh.
Is the Circumcision of the Flesh Everlasting?
No, it is not.
BUT,
The Circumcision of the Heart Is Everlasting. And Christ Made That Promise to Abraham Everlasting, The Law Written on Tables of The Heart.....The New and Everlasting Covenant.

8 And he said, Lord GOD, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it?.........

..............13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;
14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.
15 And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age.
16 But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.
17 And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.
18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

There can and ARE Many confirmations of many things things that are Promised or Agreed to throughout history.
Here's a FEW MORE confirmations of the Abrahamic Covenant.....
Then, the Confirmation to Abram......AGAIN......
Gen 17
1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.
3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,
4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
9 And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.
10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.
12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.
13 He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.

As A Token OF the Everlasting Covenant.

Here is ANOTHER( Number Two) Establishing/Confirmation Of The Everlasting covenant.

Here...the following is Another confirmation...obviously of the same Everlasting Covenant......
Gen17
19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

Note....ANOTHER CONFIRMATION....WITH Isaac!

And Another Confirmation...WITH His SEED AFTER HIM....SEED...AS Of One, Christ!
HE WILL CONFIRM IT.......FINALLY....To not only Establish, But So SETTLE AND Strengthen It as to Cause That Everlasting Covenant to PREVAIL BY His Blood and the WORD of His Testimony.

There is the Difference in Establishing/Several Confirmations AND the Final Prevailing of "The Everlasting Covenant" IN Christ.

Can you see it now? Do you understand?
He "Confirms" the Covenant for Seven Years. It Does Not Say He MAKES A SEVEN YEAR Covenant.
Do you not See the Difference Between, The CONFIRMATION OF, and The Covenant Itself?
The Covenant is One THING, and The Confirmation OF IT is Quite Another THING.

Also in another thread i spoke of daniels prayer...how he mentions the Covenant and Mercy and the beginning of his prayer.
He clearly refers to the Covenant with Abraham and the Fathers when we look at the "First Use" of that term in scripture. (Dueteronomy)

The whole of the text must be taken in context...That's the context...God...who Keeps THE Covenant and Mercy with his Elect.

Just as David as so well said it...the whole chapter is Messianic.

1whowaits wrote:And in the middle of the confirming or strengthening of the everlasting covenant, sacrifice and offering would cease?

David already addressed this part...nough said.
1whowaits wrote:And the AOD would be set up on a wing of the temple?

"Temple" or "on the wing of the temple" is Not in the Original Hebrew text...so your objection has no scriptural foundation.
1whowaits wrote:The everlasting covenant with Abraham and Israel does not appear to fit in this passage.

Because not every mention of many things in doctrine are not mentioned in One Text only.

As i said...it does fit the passage...when the entire context is taken into consideration rather than just basing Your perceived contect on a couple verses as your are doing. The Whole Chapter SETS the Context.

1whowaits wrote:God does make a New Covenant with Israel based on the covenant with the patriarchs- 'I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel...it will not be like the covenant I made with their forefathers...this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel....I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God and they will be my people....for I will forgive their wickedness and remember their sins no more...Jer 31.

You think of the New Covenant addressed in Jerimiah refers Only to the Future regarding the Jews?
Now i'm almost speechless......Maybe a real good Re-Reading of the book of Hebrews is in order for you...i don't know what else to say!
1whowaits wrote:God makes a New Covenant with Israel when He forgives their sin at a single point in the future, as noted in Zech 12- 'On that day a fountain will be opened to the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem to cleanse them from sin and impurity

Not One Day...In that Day is mentioned maybe over a hundred times in prophetic wording and there are very few times it refers to a Single Day! Just One Example....He shall grow up in that day among them as a tender plant....did Jesus grow into Manhood in One Day?
I must just move on as there are far to many examples to list.
1whowaits wrote:I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God and they will be my people....for I will forgive their wickedness and remember their sins no more...Jer 31.

That's right now! Today! Ongoing prophecy that speaks thru nearly 2000 years!
:faint:
1whowaits wrote:when they look upon the one who was pierced and mourn as a nation, at the time of Armageddon.

Now this moment in time does speek to a time very close to Armegedon Obviously.
1whowaits wrote:The New Covenant is made with Israel at the end of the 70th week when Jesus returns and the nation of Israel accepts Him as Messiah and King and Savior.

The New Covenant has already been MADE...it will not be MADE AGAIN.......i'm honestly am stunned to hear such words from you 1WW!

1whowaits wrote:Why would the covenant with Abraham need to be strengthened for only seven years when an entirely New Covenant will be made with Israel at Jesus' return when God forgives their sin and they accept Christ fully?

Already addressed the 7 year Confirmation.
Hopefully it will not need to be repeated.

????????????"An Entirely New Covenant"?????????????
?????????What???????
Your sounding just a little like a Mormon at this point!
:faint: The Newest ...Even Newer New Covenant! :faint:

Are we reading something close to the same Bible? come on 1WW, i'm not following at all what you're saying here!

shorttribber

Postby mrgravyard49 on Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:23 pm

When obama went into the dome of the rock, did he call himself God?
mrgravyard49

Postby shorttribber on Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:45 pm

mrgravyard49 wrote:When obama went into the dome of the rock, did he call himself God?

The passage your referring to says, temple (tabernacle) of God.
Saying such would not be a fulfilment of that passage.

Opening a whole new subject and rabbit hole if we discuss that " sitting in the temple of God" passage.
I can find a link for you to read regarding that if you like.

The Dome is a tabernacle of the spirit of antichrist...that's sure.

shorttribber

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:31 am

Another sign: the 2 solar eclipses that mark an X across America. 2017 and 2024. 7 years apart.

https://nationaleclipse.wordpress.com/2 ... ven-years/

The 2024 eclipse could be the 3.5 year point of the covenant signed today is for 7 years.
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Postby shorttribber on Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:09 pm

mrgravyard49 wrote:Ok, what about the seals then? How have they lined up? The way I see things this week with Everything going on There BETTER be a rapture, Im not waiting any longer.. Enough is enough...

I'll just give you this link that may help give you another perspective on the seals that you could find very interesting...

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=68781&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=horses+chariots

This thread is what i made several years ago. The portions about Anarchy might ring even More Clearly Now!
Please take your time reading it...please don't go too fast....It's kind of a Word of God T-Bone...take the time to enjoy it.

shorttribber

Postby mrgravyard49 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:07 pm

Shorty, Thank You.. Right now Im just going to wait till Monday and if we are still here, Then I got alot of thinking to do.
mrgravyard49

Postby WOODHENOT3 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:51 pm

Preach it Shorttiber!!
We will be here for a while...we must persevere in the Lord. Shorttibber is right about the covenant.... it has been confirmed a LONG time ago... Put on your armor of God and get ready for the coming battle!!! woohoo!!!
In Christ Always,
Woody
WOODHENOT3

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:37 am

extravagantchristian wrote:Another sign: the 2 solar eclipses that mark an X across America. 2017 and 2024. 7 years apart.

https://nationaleclipse.wordpress.com/2 ... ven-years/

The 2024 eclipse could be the 3.5 year point of the covenant signed today is for 7 years.

After reading this comment, I actually spent some time reading back through threads that mention eclipses. The 4 blood moons came rushing back. So the 2024 solar eclipse occurs on April 8, 2024. :humm: This is just out of curiosity, more than anything, at this point, since I dont know of any scripture that associates an eclipse with Dan 9: 26-27, but what future date is exactly 3.5 years from April 8, 2024...?

Total eclipses and signs in the skies are historically associated to significant biblical history, like at Christs' crucifiction, Mark 15: 33 At noon, darkness came over the entire land." and Luke says this: "25 There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken."

And Revelation 6:12, NLT: "I watched as the Lamb broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became as dark as black cloth, and the moon became as red as blood."

I don't mean to derail this thread with a whole different topic....but ECs post got my bible study going. Lately, I have really been spending a lot of time refreshing in scripture, and her post has had me studying scripture on this topic for two days now, lol....sorry for the change of topic (if?).
:backtotopic:
Last edited by GodsStudent on Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby mrgravyard49 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:48 am

mrgravyard49

Postby 1whowaits on Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:50 pm

ST, let me clarify my statements a bit. When Jesus offered the New Covenant (of His blood), He offered it not only to individuals but the nation of Israel as a whole. The nation of Israel rejected the New Covenant of Christ (and the Father), at which time God turned from the nation of Israel to the Gentiles.

Paul discusses this in Romans 11 -'because of their transgression, salvation has come to the gentiles to make Israel envious.' The Gentiles are pictured as wild branches in-grafted while natural branches (the nation of Israel) have been broken off- 'they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith...and if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in again...'

Although the nation of Israel rejected Christ and the New Covenant in the past, there will be a time in the future when they do accept Christ and the New Covenant as Paul further states in Rom 11-Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: 'the deliverer will come from Zion; He will turn godlessness away from Jacob. And this is my covenant with them when I take away their sins.'

This event, when Israel as a nation returns to God, accepts Christ and receives the New Covenant is what is described in Jer 31- 'this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel...I will forgive their wickedness and remember their sins no more.
1whowaits

Postby 1whowaits on Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:59 pm

This event, when the nation of Israel as a whole accepts Christ and the New Covenant has a specific time indicated in Zech 12-14, which clearly describes armageddon when 'all nations' gather against Jerusalem. At this time the entire nation will mourn for Jesus as they look upon Him, the One who was pierced, and God will pour out a spirit of grace on them and forgive their sins. All the houses and clans of Israel will mourn for Jesus collectively, the entire nation will accept Jesus at the same time, and God will respond and forgive their sin and at that time establish the new covenant with Israel, as Jeremiah and Paul describe.

This would then suggest that, although individual Israelis can accept Christ and His New Covenant, at this time the nation of Israel has rejected Christ and is not under the New Covenant.

The context of Daniel 9 is what will occur to the nation of Israel. In that context Jesus did not confirm a covenant for 1 seven, He offered the New Covenant which was completely rejected by the nation.
1whowaits

Postby shorttribber on Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:38 pm

1whowaits wrote:This event, when the nation of Israel as a whole accepts Christ and the New Covenant has a specific time indicated in Zech 12-14, which clearly describes armageddon when 'all nations' gather against Jerusalem. At this time the entire nation will mourn for Jesus as they look upon Him, the One who was pierced, and God will pour out a spirit of grace on them and forgive their sins. All the houses and clans of Israel will mourn for Jesus collectively, the entire nation will accept Jesus at the same time, and God will respond and forgive their sin and at that time establish the new covenant with Israel, as Jeremiah and Paul describe.

This would then suggest that, although individual Israelis can accept Christ and His New Covenant, at this time the nation of Israel has rejected Christ and is not under the New Covenant.

The context of Daniel 9 is what will occur to the nation of Israel. In that context Jesus did not confirm a covenant for 1 seven, He offered the New Covenant which was completely rejected by the nation.

Pual did not describe the New Covenant that he refers the reader to in Jerimiah as ANY TIME FUTURE.....on the contrary, he in EVERY CASE uses the Past Tense....it is Done. Now.
It will not be Made Again for the Nation of Isreal Separately, it was MADE Once for All.

There is not one place in scripture that says the things you are saying in that regard. You have taken your understanding of a text and are making a claim that the scripture doesn't even come close to saying 1WW.

Show a place where Paul says a New Covenant Will be Made in the future for Israel as a nation, please.
If they all as a nation receive Christ at one time, even in the same second, it will be because they will then Receive the New Covenant that was Already Previously Made 2000 years ago! God will not Make Another NEW Covenant with them Alone!

My time is so limited, i just can't go on much more on this but i strongly encourage all readers, a very slow and careful reading of Hebrews chapters 8-thru chap.10, and Galatians chapter 3........please.

There is no need for Another New Covenant with any Soul or Group of Souls on this earth.......Ever.

Again, this is exactly what you said.....
1whowaits wrote:The New Covenant is made with Israel at the end of the 70th week when Jesus returns and the nation of Israel accepts Him as Messiah and King and Savior. Why would the covenant with Abraham need to be strengthened for only seven years when an entirely New Covenant will be made with Israel at Jesus' return when God forgives their sin and they accept Christ fully?

Never in my 35 years serving Christ have i Ever heard such a thing!

Is there even one other person that beleives that?
Honestly, i would really be interested to know if there is, because this is the first time i've ever heard such a thing as "ANOTHER NEW COVENANT".
Last edited by shorttribber on Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shorttribber

Postby mrgravyard49 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:47 pm

Well the way things have been happening as of late, I figure by Monday after R.H. we will either be gone or we are wrong.
mrgravyard49

Postby 1whowaits on Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:51 pm

ST, i am not saying that God makes 'another' New Covenant than what He has already made through the sacrifice of Jesus. All who come to God must go through Jesus and the New Covenant of His blood. But up until this time it has been on an individual basis, each individual separately accepts Christ, separate from a corporate or national identity. (But the New Covenant is different from the Old Covenant so an entirely New Covenant is made with Israel, new to them, not to us who have accepted the New Covenant.)

But with Israel it is slightly different, each individual Israeli that survives until the return of Christ will accept the New Covenant of Christ and His blood at the same time as all the other surviving Israelis accept Christ, a corporate, national acceptance of Christ, a unique event for Israel alone. It is not another separate New Covenant, it is a large scale national acceptance of the New Covenant that the world has never seen before.

Paul states in Romans 11 that 'all Israel' will be saved, which suggests a unique circumstance in the future as this has not occurred in the past. Zech 13 describes this circumstance as occurring when Jesus returns- 'in the whole land...two-thirds will be struck down and perish; yet one-third will be left in it. This third I will bring into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them. I will say They are my people, and they will say the Lord is our God.' It is clear from the details of Zech 12-14 that this event occurs when Jesus returns at armageddon and rescues the surviving Israelis.

There is only 1 New covenant, the Covenant of Christ's blood, but the receiving party must accept the New Covenant, otherwise they cannot claim the benefits of the New Covenant, eternal life and the forgiveness of sins. Jesus offered the New Covenant to Israel and they rejected Him, so they cannot claim the benefits of the covenant, they are still in their sins. And they will likely believe they are still under the Old Covenant after Gog-Magog, and they will rebuild the Temple and restart the sacrifices and offerings, which cannot remove sin.

And this appears to be what Dan 9 is pointing to, it was the Old Covenant that was confirmed every 7 years, it was the Old Covenant that gave instruction on sacrifices and offerings, it was the Old Covenant that determined what an abomination would be.
Last edited by 1whowaits on Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1whowaits

Postby shorttribber on Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:13 pm

1whowaits wrote:ST, i am not saying that God makes 'another' New Covenant than what He has already made through the sacrifice of Jesus. All who come to God must go through Jesus and the New Covenant of His blood. But up until this time it has been on an individual basis, each individual separately accepts Christ, separate from a corporate or national identity.

again...what you meant to say and what you actually said is very different....here it is again...

"1whowaits wrote:
The New Covenant is made with Israel at the end of the 70th week when Jesus returns and the nation of Israel accepts Him as Messiah and King and Savior. Why would the covenant with Abraham need to be strengthened for only seven years when an entirely New Covenant will be made with Israel at Jesus' return when God forgives their sin and they accept Christ fully?"

1whowaits wrote:But with Israel it is slightly different, each individual Israeli that survives until the return of Christ will accept the New Covenant of Christ and His blood at the same time as all the other surviving Israelis accept Christ, a corporate, national acceptance of Christ, a unique event for Israel alone. It is not another separate New Covenant, it is a large scale national acceptance of the New Covenant that the world has never see before.

Now your above statement is primarily accurate.......much like what i also said here.....
shorttribber wrote:If they all as a nation receive Christ at one time, even in the same second, it will be because they will then Receive the New Covenant that was Already Previously Made 2000 years ago! God will not Make Another NEW Covenant with them Alone!

I think we can agree on the your last quote i put in this post, and my last quote.

But it would be good if you can accept that this statement of yours was/is an error "an entirely New Covenant will be made with Israel", as i clearly quoted you word for word from above.

shorttribber

Postby 1whowaits on Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:20 pm

ST, yes , probably could have worded my statements better, the New Covenant is an entirely new covenant to Israel as they have never accepted the New Covenant and still believe in the Old Covenant, but it is not a New Covenant from our perspective. But the New Covenant is what Jesus offered to Israel, He did not confirm a pre-existing covenant, another covenant is in view in Dan 9:27.
1whowaits

Postby shorttribber on Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:48 pm

1whowaits wrote:ST, yes , probably could have worded my statements better, the New Covenant is an entirely new covenant to Israel as they have never accepted the New Covenant and still believe in the Old Covenant, but it is not a New Covenant from our perspective. But the New Covenant is what Jesus offered to Israel, He did not confirm a pre-existing covenant, another covenant is in view in Dan 9:27.

Alright then, now I feel we can agree on the first part of your answer.
Now it is late, but tomorrow I will show you more regarding the confirmation , and 9:27

shorttribber

Postby mrgravyard49 on Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:15 am

mrgravyard49

Postby shorttribber on Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:19 pm

I think it best to list some scriptures that explain How Plainly Paul describes the Abrahamic Covenant, and How the New Covenant in Christ IS the Fulfillment of the Promises Made to Abraham and the Fathers.

Gal 3
7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Who ARE the Children of Abraham according to Paul? All who are "of the faith", Jews or Gentiles.

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Who was the "Gospel" preached to beforehand, or Before Christ Himself began to preach it? It was First Preached TO Abraham, AND by the Abrahamic Covenant, Promised WITH AN OATH from God to him. Was then the Covenant MADE TO Abraham about the Land Only? No, the Promised Covenant was to BRING IN THE Gentiles into Christ and INTO the Household of Faith......DURING the TIME that Paul Clearly Preached, NOT AFTER Christ returns!

9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

By Receiving the SAME Promise of Eternal Life, and an Eternal City whose builder and maker IS God....Eternal Life.
That's the Gospel of Grace thru Faith...Christ the Promised SEED Purchasing ALL of Abraham's Children Eternal Life.
THAT IS the Abrahamic Covenant in a nutshell.

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Is that the Gospel or is it not? Of course it is!

15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.

"If it be CONFIRMED", now where have i heard something akin to that? I know, Daniel 9:27, Right there where it was supposed to be mentioned.

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

The Promises MADE, were made TO Christ! And we in Him are One With Him, and the Promises MADE to Abraham were Made to Us Also that are In Him and One With Him. THAT IS the Gospel that was Preached Before to Abraham!
That IS the Abrahamic Everlasting Covenant of Grace through Faith!

17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

"Confirmed Beforehand" ....In Christ, In other words.....
God, Knowing Beforehand that Christ WOULD CONFIRM the Promises MADE to the fathers and fullfill the Law of Moses.
Because God's promises were KEPT Sure by the Son, and MADE to Prevail. (to Confirm the Promises Made by His Own Precious Blood of the Everlasting Covenant)

Christ, who teaches us to follow him, and HIS Circumcision of the Heart! That is the TOKEN of Everlasting Covenant....That IS the Gospel!

18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

Old Covenant Law...THAT is Not the Gospel.........The New Covenant is the Fulfilment of the Abrahamic Covenant by Promise!

i will wrap up this commentary on the Abrahamic Covenant ( THE GOSPEL) by letting just the Word of God finish Pauls teaching.....

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

shorttribber

Postby WOODHENOT3 on Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:51 pm

shorttribber wrote:I think it best to list some scriptures that explain How Plainly Paul describes the Abrahamic Covenant, and How the New Covenant in Christ IS the Fulfillment of the Promises Made to Abraham and the Fathers.

Gal 3
7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Who ARE the Children of Abraham according to Paul? All who are "of the faith", Jews or Gentiles.

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Who was the "Gospel" preached to beforehand, or Before Christ Himself began to preach it? It was First Preached TO Abraham, AND by the Abrahamic Covenant, Promised WITH AN OATH from God to him. Was then the Covenant MADE TO Abraham about the Land Only? No, the Promised Covenant was to BRING IN THE Gentiles into Christ and INTO the Household of Faith......DURING the TIME that Paul Clearly Preached, NOT AFTER Christ returns!

9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

By Receiving the SAME Promise of Eternal Life, and an Eternal City whose builder and maker IS God....Eternal Life.
That's the Gospel of Grace thru Faith...Christ the Promised SEED Purchasing ALL of Abraham's Children Eternal Life.
THAT IS the Abrahamic Covenant in a nutshell.

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Is that the Gospel or is it not? Of course it is!

15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.

"If it be CONFIRMED", now where have i heard something akin to that? I know, Daniel 9:27, Right there where it was supposed to be mentioned.

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

The Promises MADE, were made TO Christ! And we in Him are One With Him, and the Promises MADE to Abraham were Made to Us Also that are In Him and One With Him. THAT IS the Gospel that was Preached Before to Abraham!
That IS the Abrahamic Everlasting Covenant of Grace through Faith!

17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

"Confirmed Beforehand" ....In Christ, In other words.....
God, Knowing Beforehand that Christ WOULD CONFIRM the Promises MADE to the fathers and fullfill the Law of Moses.
Because God's promises were KEPT Sure by the Son, and MADE to Prevail. (to Confirm the Promises Made by His Own Precious Blood of the Everlasting Covenant)

Christ, who teaches us to follow him, and HIS Circumcision of the Heart! That is the TOKEN of Everlasting Covenant....That IS the Gospel!

18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

Old Covenant Law...THAT is Not the Gospel.........The New Covenant is the Fulfilment of the Abrahamic Covenant by Promise!

i will wrap up this commentary on the Abrahamic Covenant ( THE GOSPEL) by letting just the Word of God finish Pauls teaching.....

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

:a3: brother!!! You have proven it through scriptures beautifully!!! :a3: :armor:
In Christ Always,
Woody
WOODHENOT3

Postby 1whowaits on Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:37 pm

ST, I would agree that Jesus fulfills the Abrahamic Covenant for the Gentiles and individual Jews that have accepted Christ as the scriptures you quote demonstrate, but as the nation of Israel has not accepted Christ or the New Covenant of His blood, He has not confirmed the covenant for the nation of Israel.

The point that you appear to be missing is that the nation of Israel has not accepted the New Covenant, therefore what Christ has done has not been applied to the nation of Israel...yet. The context of Daniel 9:27 is what is occurring to the nation of Israel, not the gentiles nor individual Israelis that accept Christ. Israel has rejected Christ and His New Covenant so in the context of Dan 9, it cannot be Christ who confirms a covenant with the nation of Israel for 1 seven, Israel has rejected Christ's Covenant.

So it would appear that someone else confirms some other covenant of significance to Israel for 1 seven.
1whowaits

Postby mrgravyard49 on Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:29 pm

So it would appear that someone else confirms some other covenant of significance to Israel for 1 seven.

Yup...
Very Soon we will see (From heaven) WHo it is.... :grin:
mrgravyard49

Postby shorttribber on Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:31 pm

1whowaits wrote:ST, I would agree that Jesus fulfills the Abrahamic Covenant for the Gentiles and individual Jews that have accepted Christ as the scriptures you quote demonstrate, but as the nation of Israel has not accepted Christ or the New Covenant of His blood, He has not confirmed the covenant for the nation of Israel.

The point that you appear to be missing is that the nation of Israel has not accepted the New Covenant, therefore what Christ has done has not been applied to the nation of Israel...yet. The context of Daniel 9:27 is what is occurring to the nation of Israel, not the gentiles nor individual Israelis that accept Christ. Israel has rejected Christ and His New Covenant so in the context of Dan 9, it cannot be Christ who confirms a covenant with the nation of Israel for 1 seven, Israel has rejected Christ's Covenant.

Your post is perfect for part two of .........just wait till tomorrow, it's late again.

Thank you.......on the next post you will start to get the clearest idea of what I'm going to show next.

:banana:

shorttribber

Postby bchandler on Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:06 pm

2Th 2:7  For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.
2Th 2:8  And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming.
2Th 2:9  The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders,
2Th 2:10  and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
2Th 2:11  Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false,
2Th 2:12  in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

It concerns me greatly that the world is preparing to declare peace and safety...

For we know the end comes swiftly when that happens.

I included the scripture above, because in this day and age... He who restrains, by God's grace, has been the western powers. But we have abandoned God as nations, and God told my father that he had turned his face away from the west, and decreed judgement upon it. He said he would repent of this if we would repent. But just as with Jeremiah, he told him that we would not.

I believe what we are seeing is the shaking of the nations, the removing of the restrained, to prepare for the revelation of the lawless one.

This unique combination of shaking the western world, peace breaking out in the middle east, and lawlessness in the world has never happened before, and it strikes me as the setting of the stage for end times events.

Rev 18:4  Then I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you take part in her sins, lest you share in her plagues;

If you live in large cities with ports, I would seriously consider coming out of them, I have a really serious feeling that things may only be about to get worse.
I am not a god or a doctor, and nothing i say should be construed as medical advice or even as correct. I am merely a living soul who is exercising my unalienable rights, endowed upon me by my creator, and recognized in the Constitution for the united States of America, to freely speak about the things i believe. No other soul should grant my words any weight without first determining their credibility and/or accuracy for themselves.
bchandler

Postby Mr Baldy on Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:55 am

1whowaits wrote:ST, I would agree that Jesus fulfills the Abrahamic Covenant for the Gentiles and individual Jews that have accepted Christ as the scriptures you quote demonstrate, but as the nation of Israel has not accepted Christ or the New Covenant of His blood, He has not confirmed the covenant for the nation of Israel.

The point that you appear to be missing is that the nation of Israel has not accepted the New Covenant, therefore what Christ has done has not been applied to the nation of Israel...yet.

The context of Daniel 9:27 is what is occurring to the nation of Israel, not the gentiles nor individual Israelis that accept Christ. Israel has rejected Christ and His New Covenant so in the context of Dan 9, it cannot be Christ who confirms a covenant with the nation of Israel for 1 seven, Israel has rejected Christ's Covenant. So it would appear that someone else confirms some other covenant of significance to Israel for 1 seven.

Interesting well validated points 1whowaits - and I agree to some degree.

Here are Scripture areas where I think things are being overlooked - and present problems in ST's Theory:

First - I don't think the entire prophesy of Daniel is being carefully taken into consideration, therefore leaving the possibility of having certain parts being "cherry picked" to fit a certain End Time paradigm.

Let's start with:

Daniel 9:26 - NASB

Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.

*Note: "The people of the prince who is to come"

Now:

Daniel 9:27 - NASB

And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.”

In Daniel 9:26 - and 9:27 - I believe Two (2) Individuals can be described. 1) Messiah - and 2) The prince who is to come. Then the "people of the prince" destroying the city and the sanctuary.

I believe the 70th week has been completed PERIOD - to include this particular AOD. Additionally, I believe what we see in Daniel 9:27 is Jesus confirming the Covenant - and to confirm means to (strengthen or make strong) - during this 70th week; through His Ministry; Death; and Resurrection. We see what has been described in these two particular verses of Scripture were completed by: Jesus - Antiochus Epiphanies IV and Titus in 70 AD.

What most overlook as they attempt to unite the prophecy of Daniel as it relates to the coming Antichrist & AOD are the actions that Antiochus Epiphanies IV & Titus completed - not realizing that the AOD Jesus describes in Matthew 24:15 is not a "fulfillment of this particular prophecy by Daniel - but it mirrors what has already occurred; in that that particular prophecy was a "Type & Shadow" of what the coming Antichrist will complete prior to His Return. This is why Matthew 24:15 requires the "reader to have understanding." More on this later...….

Matthew 24:15 - NASB

“Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand)

Now lets look at:

Daniel 11:21-35 - NASB

21) In his place a despicable person will arise, on whom the honor of kingship has not been conferred, but he will come in a time of tranquility and seize the kingdom by intrigue. 22) The overflowing forces will be flooded away before him and shattered, and also the prince of the covenant. 23) After an alliance is made with him he will practice deception, and he will go up and gain power with a small force of people. 24) In a time of tranquility he will enter the richest parts of the realm, and he will accomplish what his fathers never did, nor his ancestors; he will distribute plunder, booty and possessions among them, and he will devise his schemes against strongholds, but only for a time. 25) He will stir up his strength and courage against the king of the South with a large army; so the king of the South will mobilize an extremely large and mighty army for war; but he will not stand, for schemes will be devised against him. 26) Those who eat his choice food will destroy him, and his army will overflow, but many will fall down slain. 27) As for both kings, their hearts will be intent on evil, and they will speak lies to each other at the same table; but it will not succeed, for the end is still to come at the appointed time. 28) Then he will return to his land with much plunder; but his heart will be set against the holy covenant, and he will take action and then return to his own land. 29) “At the appointed time he will return and come into the South, but this last time it will not turn out the way it did before. 30) For ships of Kittim will come against him; therefore he will be disheartened and will return and become enraged at the holy covenant and take action; so he will come back and show regard for those who forsake the holy covenant. 31)Forces from him will arise desecrate the sanctuary fortress, and do away with the regular sacrifice. And they will set up the abomination of desolation 32) By smooth words he will turn to godlessness those who act wickedly toward the covenant, but the people who know their God will display strength and take action. 33) Those who have insight among the people will give understanding to the many; yet they will fall by sword and by flame, by captivity and by plunder for many days. 34) Now when they fall they will be granted a little help, and many will join with them in hypocrisy. 35) Some of those who have insight will fall, in order to refine, purge and make them pure until the end time; because it is still to come at the appointed time.

In the aforementioned passages of Scripture we see clear actions of Antiochus Epiphanes IV.

This leads us to:

Daniel 12:11-13 - NASB

11) From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12) How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1,335 days! 13) But as for you, go your way to the end; then you will enter into rest and rise again for your allotted portion at the end of the age.”

The Prophecy in Daniel 12-11-13 was very clearly completed when Antiochus Epiphanes IV; Titus in 70 AD, along with the people performed their acts mentioned as follows:

1) Daniel 9:27 (later portion) - initially mentions the AOD and desecrating the sanctuary
2) Daniel 11:31 - identifies the time the sacrifices are stopped & the AOD is completed
3) Daniel 12:11-12- fulfills Daniel 11:31 and identifies the number of days it will have come to fruition.

So in closing...……….. I personally am no longer looking for any particular "Covenant" for a period of 7 years to occur - and "IF" there is such 7 year "Covenant" I believe we already have that in place with the ENP. It is still a very viable "Covenant with Many" to keep our eyes on.

In Daniel 9:27, it appears to be Jesus who confirms the Covenant - again; though His Ministry; Death; and Resurrection. The 70 weeks have been completed.

Scripture ONLY identifies a Final 3.5 year period of time that has yet to be fulfilled prior to His Return - and this is marked at the Final AOD. There is no such thing as a final 7 years; nor a 7 year Tribulation period; Nor a Pre-tribulation Rapture (sorry folks) - Just 3.5 years.

God Bless :mrgreen:
Mr Baldy

Postby Loop on Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:17 pm

Scripture ONLY identifies a Final 3.5 year period of time that has yet to be fulfilled prior to His Return - and this is marked at the Final AOD. There is no such thing as a final 7 years; nor a 7 year Tribulation period; Nor a Pre-tribulation Rapture (sorry folks) - Just 3.5 years.

Afraid I have to agree with this...
Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop

Postby mrgravyard49 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:58 pm

Wow you people are all over the place.. :grin: We will soon see who is right.. If the rapture happens soon then I say who ever didnt believe in Pretrib should stay behind.. :wink: If nothing happens this week then you will see alot of suicides from believers.. Life stinks for many, we want to go home!!!
mrgravyard49

Postby Mr Baldy on Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:19 pm

mrgravyard49 wrote: If the rapture happens soon then I say who ever didnt believe in Pretrib should stay behind..

Hey Gravy - "In Love"

Perhaps it may be time to pick up a bible and read Scripture for yourself instead of looking at YouTube videos from those who have either been misinformed or are just flat out preaching heresy telling folk "we're outta here" or we "won't be around to see the Antichrist."

mrgravyard49 wrote:If nothing happens this week then you will see a lot of suicides from believers.. Life stinks for many, we want to go home!!!

Today just happens to be the Jewish New Year - I'd be willing to give you an entire months salary if Rapture happens this week or within the next 3.5 years for that matter.

If the Pre-Tribulation Rapture is True - then please prove the following points (with Scripture); which is the foundation of what that theory stands for:

1) There is a 7 year Tribulation Period
2) The Body Of Christ won't see the coming Antichrist
3) We are in Heaven for 7 years while the World suffers during the Tribulation period
4) The Rapture is separated by a 7 year Return
5) God has 2 separate plans - meaning 1 for Israel and 1 for the Church

If you can prove these points with Scripture then I'll believe in a Pre-Tribulation Rapture.
Mr Baldy

Postby shorttribber on Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:13 pm

mrgravyard49 wrote:Wow you people are all over the place.

I agree,
The reason I've never really been able to go in depth on the Abrahamic Covenant is because of how many different subjects it can involve.
As for me, I intend to communicate exactly what I have planned on since my last post .

Please take no offence Mr B....I'm just trying to stay focused on that right now.

shorttribber

Postby mrgravyard49 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:55 pm

Shorty, ever wonder why many are wanting to see the rapture as bad as they do? I believe those who look forward to going thru the trib have a Great life have never had health issues or had to take care of family who have health issues or maybe they have money issues or maybe they are old and want to go home. Many see the world out of control and want to go. I Pray You are wrong. BUT if we have to stay we stay .. Hey we serve an All Loving God...
Last edited by mrgravyard49 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrgravyard49

Postby WOODHENOT3 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:06 pm

Amen to that!

MrGravy, I believe it's best to focus on Jesus rather than the "rapture"... we will all be here to the LAST DAY, Noah and Lot was protected during the wrath, they obeyed God and was still on earth... and this is not about who's right or wrong on their views and ideas, but the focus is on Jesus and not the rapture... God bless ...
In Christ Always,
Woody
WOODHENOT3

Postby 1whowaits on Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:16 pm

Mr B, although scripture does describe a 3.5 year period in Rev, Dan 9 could still point to a future 7 year period from a nation of Israel perspective.

In Dan 9 70 sevens are decreed for the people and Jerusalem, the nation of Israel, to accomplish several things the last being to anoint the Most Holy. In the Jewish context anointing would be in reference to confirming the kingship of the King, which would be from the line of David, the Most Holy would be God, so Israel must anoint as King the One who is God and from the line of David, which would be Jesus.

Jesus would then be the Anointed One, who comes after 7 sevens and 62 sevens who is then cut off. The problem is that the Anointed One was not anointed by the nation of Israel, so they only have 1 more seven to complete the task.

Is there any evidence in Dan 9 that Israel encounters Jesus after the Anointed One is cut off? Does Jesus confirm a covenant for 1 seven with the nation of Israel? No, Jesus and His New Covenant are rejected by Israel and rather Israel is herself rejected and viewed as branches cut off from the vine as described in Romans 1. Did Jesus put an end to sacrifice and offering for the nation of Israel? No, Israel continued sacrifices and offerings until the Temple was destroyed, they considered themselves still under the Old Covenant even after Jesus ascended. If the Temple were rebuilt tomorrow, they would resume the sacrifices and offerings as they still consider themselves under the Old Covenant.

So the confirming of the covenant for 1 seven has not occurred yet, it is a future event to be fulfilled by an as yet unknown entity, so the 1 seven is still in the future .

But we know from Zech 12-14 that Israel will repent and mourn for Jesus and be rescued by Jesus when Jesus returns at Armageddon, and as Jesus reigns from Jerusalem as King during the millenium that follows, we can deduce that Israel completes the assigned tasks, even though it is at the very end of the last seven.

So the 70 sevens are a completed period of time, Israel must go through all 70 sevens, and as there has been no fulfillment of the last seven, Israel has 1 seven yet to go.
1whowaits

Postby shorttribber on Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:29 pm

mrgravyard49 wrote:Shorty, ever wonder why many are wanting to see the rapture as bad as they do? I believe those who look forward to going thru the trib have a Great life have never had health issues or had to take care of family who have health issues or maybe they have money issues or maybe they are old and want to go home. Many see the world out of control and want to go. I Pray You are wrong. BUT if we have to stay we stay .. Hey we serve an All Loving God...

mg49,
Honestly, i don't think people that are not pretrib have any drastically different lives regarding the things you've
described.
We have experienced much of the same things...most all of us have really.

To begin with, the learning on bible prophecy i received early on was pretrib....i was pretrib...the difference is my studies of scripture showed me otherwise,it's really that simple.

What i've also tried to show though is the Hope, Glory, Power, and Grace in God that we are to be expecting during the coming time of trouble......
Not the fear and wrath that Unbeleivers will experience....Things are going to be Completely Different for the Elect than what you have imagined.

shorttribber

Postby bchandler on Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:11 pm

I hope you are right ST...

I just see the vast majority of the faithful living a powerless life.

I don't know where the power and gifts of the Spirit are today, but we are told that there will also be a dearth of hearing the Lord's word before the end begins also.

I want more than anything to see God's people arise and exercise the power of their inheritance in the Holy Spirit...

I hope above all to see God pour out his Spirit on his people...

But, if it doesn't happen soon, we Christians are going to be in a world of hurt.
I am not a god or a doctor, and nothing i say should be construed as medical advice or even as correct. I am merely a living soul who is exercising my unalienable rights, endowed upon me by my creator, and recognized in the Constitution for the united States of America, to freely speak about the things i believe. No other soul should grant my words any weight without first determining their credibility and/or accuracy for themselves.
bchandler

Postby shorttribber on Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:29 pm

bchandler wrote:I hope you are right ST...

I don't know where the power and gifts of the Spirit are today, but we are told that there will also be a dearth of hearing the Lord's word before the end begins also.

I want more than anything to see God's people arise and exercise the power of their inheritance in the Holy Spirit...

But, if it doesn't happen soon, we Christians are going to be in a world of hurt.

The scriptures that speek of the Power and Glory of God in the saints are there.
Most have just overlooked them.....I will be posting them soon.
Got tied up for time today.

shorttribber

Postby Ready1 on Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:46 pm

Remember when Elijah thought he was the only one who had been faithful to the Lord? When we get inwardly focused we tend to think like Elijah. Here's what he said...

1Ki 19:10  And he said, I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away. 

But never forget that our God, (who knows who His people are and where His people are), says to Elijah!

1Ki 19:18  Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him. 

We think that we are all alone. While it is true that there has been a "falling away", God has His people and we trust in his magnificent provision for ourselves and for all the rest of His body of true believers. :grin:
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby shorttribber on Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:25 pm

Ready1 wrote:

Remember when Elijah thought he was the only one who had been faithful to the Lord? When we get inwardly focused we tend to think like Elijah. Here's what he said...

1Ki 19:10  And he said, I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away. 

But never forget that our God, (who knows who His people are and where His people are), says to Elijah!

1Ki 19:18  Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him. 

We think that we are all alone. While it is true that there has been a "falling away", God has His people and we trust in his magnificent provision for ourselves and for all the rest of His body of true believers. :grin:
:a3:

shorttribber

Postby Mr Baldy on Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:00 pm

1whowaits wrote:Mr B, although scripture does describe a 3.5 year period in Rev, Dan 9 could still point to a future 7 year period from a nation of Israel perspective.

Hi 1whowaits -

I'll keep this brief, as I don't want to derail this thread, and perhaps this should be continued in the Prophecy Debate Section.

I will said that I wholeheartedly disagree with a "future 7 year period from a nation of Israel perspective."

Now here is the problem I have with that..... First of all to suggest this would mean that there is a different plan for Israel than there is for the Body of Christ. We have those who have taken Romans 11 and tried to make an End Time eschatological view point on it - yet they leave out Romans 9.

I want to post this section of Romans 9 - as I want to be clear about what I'm about to say:

Romans 9:6-8 - NASB

6)But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For they are not all Israel who are descended from Israel; 7) nor are they all children because they are Abraham’s descendants, but: “through Isaac your descendants will be named.” 8) That is, it is not the children of the flesh who are children of God, but the children of the promise are regarded as descendants.

The aforementioned passages of Scripture clearly show who Israel is. It's the Body of Christ. Always has been, and Always will be. There has been a fundamental mistake in identifying those truly who belong to Christ - in that He Foreknew each and every last one of us who will come to believe in Him since the foundation of the World. So we have those who want to call this "Replacement Theology" - but that is an absolute bad term, that I personally believe comes from the pit of Hell.

One more passage of Scripture comes to mind before I move on:

Romans 2:28-29 - NASB

28) For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh. 29) But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God.

Again, I think we make a mistake in attempting to separate True Israel from the Body of Christ and what is and is not a Jew.

1whowaits wrote:In Dan 9 70 sevens are decreed for the people and Jerusalem, the nation of Israel, to accomplish several things the last being to anoint the Most Holy. In the Jewish context anointing would be in reference to confirming the kingship of the King, which would be from the line of David, the Most Holy would be God, so Israel must anoint as King the One who is God and from the line of David, which would be Jesus.

Iwhowaits - respectfully, I disagree with your aforementioned interpretation. Daniel 9 refers to "anointing the most Holy Place." And even if it were referring to Christ - He is Self-Anointing as He is God in the Flesh. Continuing with this thought - if you looking at Christ from a humanity point of view; God the Father Anointed Jesus (Acts 10:38) - and it would never be the Nation of Israel.

Daniel 9:24 - NASB

Seventy Weeks and the Messiah

“Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.

1whowaits wrote:Jesus would then be the Anointed One, who comes after 7 sevens and 62 sevens who is then cut off. The problem is that the Anointed One was not anointed by the nation of Israel, so they only have 1 more seven to complete the task.

I understand your reasoning - I just disagree with it. I don't think it can be supported with Scripture. There is absolutely no Scriptural evidence at all that Christ has to be anointed by the nation of Israel. Additionally, there is absolutely no Scriptural evidence to suggest that "one seven" remains in the future. I'm sorry, but it's just not there.

1whowaits wrote:Is there any evidence in Dan 9 that Israel encounters Jesus after the Anointed One is cut off? Does Jesus confirm a covenant for 1 seven with the nation of Israel? No, Jesus and His New Covenant are rejected by Israel and rather Israel is herself rejected and viewed as branches cut off from the vine as described in Romans 1. Did Jesus put an end to sacrifice and offering for the nation of Israel? No, Israel continued sacrifices and offerings until the Temple was destroyed, they considered themselves still under the Old Covenant even after Jesus ascended. If the Temple were rebuilt tomorrow, they would resume the sacrifices and offerings as they still consider themselves under the Old Covenant.

I think I clearly explained some of the things you mentioned in my first comments on this Thread. By the way....there will be no rebuilt Temple either - or 3rd Temple as some say. Look for it as you may - but it just ain't happening.

1whowaits wrote:So the confirming of the covenant for 1 seven has not occurred yet, it is a future event to be fulfilled by an as yet unknown entity, so the 1 seven is still in the future

Amazingly - I use to believe this too. But I had to delve deeper in Scripture and connect the dots. You're referring to Daniel 9:27. Let me say that Theologians have debated the entire prophecies of Daniel to this very day. All I've ever seen was pure conjecture. Nothing factual - as the "Covenant" mentioned is never identified; and to suggest that a future 7 years remain as it relates to 70 weeks would completely defy logic; common sense; and the space time continuum - in that time would literally have to STOP and according to this so-called future theory it would be picked up again at a later date. I'm sorry, but I'm just no longer buying into it.

Time continued then when Jesus entered the 70th Week and was "cut off" as it continues now. God is the same Today, Yesterday, and Tomorrow. So all those "Left Behind" or any "Pre-Trib Rapture" books, lectures; sermons - or anything trying to identify different dispensations are better served in some fireplace or furnace to keep the body warm, and the mind alert.

1whowaits wrote:So the 70 sevens are a completed period of time, Israel must go through all 70 sevens, and as there has been no fulfillment of the last seven, Israel has 1 seven yet to go.

Again - lets not get Israel separated from the Church - as this would be a huge theological mistake.

In closing - there is no Future Week - or 7 year period that I see mentioned in Scripture. I do however see a future 3.5 year period of time consistently mentioned over, and over again. This time is identified as a time in which the coming Antichrist will rule and the Body of Christ will be persecuted. There will be no neon signs telling us that the Return of Christ is near. It will be just as Scripture as mentioned. Just as in the days of Noah; people living their lives just as they did back then - and as they do now. UNAWARE. They'll be saying "peace & safety" then without warning Christ will Appear. There won't be any second chances.

Mr Baldy

Postby Ready1 on Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:00 am

Is there a spot where all 22 Arab states referred to in the article are mentioned? If not, can someone list them all?
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby shorttribber on Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:23 am

He will FINISH the CONFIRMATION of the “COVENANT WITH MANY” (Mark14:24)

24And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many
The “Everlasting Covenant is everlasting, not seven years long”, that’s the objection I’ve heard repeatedly. Yes it is, and I am aware of that. But just because the covenant itself is everlasting does not mean the CONFIRMATION of the EVERLASTING COVENANT must be everlasting also.

This short example should help explain the difference between the confirmation and the covenant itself…….
How long does it take to shake hands or sign a document? If we CONFIRM an agreement via handshake or signature it will only take a limited amount of time, but......WHAT...... we AGREE ON (COVENANT) ON may last many, many years, or for the remainder of our lives.

I hope that will satisfy the (7 year) objection and now we can move on.

When the great tribulation begins, Christ will again take Confirming ACTION through His Body (the Church) it will Be His Action, His Work, to CONFIRM that He is the AUTHOR and the FINISHER of the FAITH.

At that time (Daniel 12:1 and Rev 12:10 & 11)We will learn the difference between FAITH in Christ and the FAITH…..OF…….Christ.
The faith OF Christ is of this kind, I WILL NOT SIN and I WILL DO the WILL of HIM Who sent Me.

A week or so back I was about to start typing this and I heard via another prophecy forum about some strange new doctrine (of devils) that we will all little by little gradually change our vile bodies into glorious incorruptible bodies, stop sinning and live happily ever after in our brand new godbodies. Well it caused me to pause and delay writing “the confirmation” because I became concerned people would somehow connect what I’m sharing here to that New Age (old age) vomit.

The, I WILL not sin ACTION that will be made possible by Christ that I fully expect to occur before He appears will be HIS DOING, not ours, and it is marvelous in our eyes.
PROOF of the POWER of God, that is what will occur during the Last half of the Confirmation of The Covenant…PROOF of surity of God’s PROMISES to All of His Elect, All of the Housold of Faith, All of Abrahams SEED.
The ACTION of God and the overwhelming POWER and PRESENTS of God in our members. He will CONFIRM us unto the END. The separation from the true and the false, the wheat and the tares, the sheep and the goats, the wise from the unwise will CONFIRM us and PROVE us.
The separation will PROVE the Word of God and power of His Christ (Rev 12:10) to the ungodly and those who sleep in the night………………..
go ye out to meet Him soon and do not slumber. Ready your lamps and fill up your vessels with oil……..A light on a hill can not be hid….stand on Mt. Zion with your lamps full. The Hill of the Lord is as the hill of Bashan, an High Hill as the hill of Bashan.

Ps 68
17 The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.
The kingdom of God was literally present ON EARTH In Isreal at the moment of Christ’s baptism when His ministry began, immediately after his baptism he was driven by the Spirit into the wilderness and went into a synagogue on the Sabbath day and read from the book of Isaiah and “sat down”. Christ began at that moment to fulfill this passage(Mal 3:3) The FIRST Parousia is what Israel and the earth was experiencing during Christs personal ministry during the FIRST 3.5 years of Daniels 70th week.

The SECOND Parousia is what Israel and all the world will be experiencing during the LAST 3.5 years of Daniel’s 70th week.
The FIRST half of the “Confirmation of The Covenant with MANY” was a WORK of FAITH by Christ to fulfill (in part) the PROMISED (Covenant) of God to Abraham. The Mosaic Covenant followed AFTER the Abrahamic Covenant and is thereby SUBSERVIENT to it. The Mosaic Covenant SERVED to show us what sin is and what blessing is. The Mosaic Covenant is what could be considered a portion of the Abrahamic Covenant because it taught us death to ourselves and OUR WORKS to life in Christ and HIS WORK.

When the AOD occurs the second Parosia of Christ BEGINS…and That Parosia Culminates at His Physical coming in the clouds at the Seventh trump, after 3.5 years plus maybe a few unknown number of days of the last 30 days spoken of at the end of Daniel 12.
Christ will again “sit” and Judge during that LAST 3.5 years of His CONFIRMATION of the COVENANT. He will again “sit” as a refiner, as a separator of the sheep and the goats when He comes (parousia) in his KINGDOM.
He will separate the false swearers from truth tellers and the wheat from the chaff, He will sweep the floor of His House. He will try the hearts of men when He is present (parousia) at His Kingdom. He will measure HIS TEMPLE with the measuring staff and plumline of TRUTH, HE will measure with His two witnesses Joshua and Zerubabel……..those WHO HAVE and SHARE the SAVLATION TESTIMONY(Joshua) of Jesus and who were BORN in BABEL(Zerubabel).

When the AOD occurs and antichrist the Loser is cast to earth, Rev. 12: 10 and 11, the Kingdom of God and the power of His Christ will fill His two witnesses Johsua and Zerubabel (144,000 and the Church) and the Last Half of the CONFIRMATION with MANY will commence.
The “Spirit of prophecy” and the “knowing of the Spirit of Truth” will bring the Body of Christ, the Bride, into perfection and readiness to receive the Son and we WILL BE a “chaste virgin”, a “bride without spot or wrinkle or any such thing”.
Christ will CONFIRM HIS WORD and HIS PROMISE, and the world will know who are His and who are not.
We will RECEIVE from Christ the FAITH…OF...CHRIST.
WE will do as He did and love not our lives to the death. Just as Christ WOULD NOT sin, we WILL NOT because GOD will WORK in us and He WILL…..CONFIRM us until the end.

1Cor 1:
6 Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you:
7 So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:
8 Who shall also confirm you unto the end, [that ye may be] blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

THIS TIME, is when the Nation of Isreal WILL RECEIVE what Christ has PROMISED To Them 1WW!
THIS TIME, is when the Daniel 9 :27 Confirmation of The Covenant is Applied to the Whole Nation that has Come through the Refiners Fire!

This Coming Time ( The Second Half) of The Confirmation of The Covenant is when All the World will know that God IS the Keeper of The Everlasting Covenant that He Promised to Abraham and his SEED!
Last edited by shorttribber on Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

shorttribber

PreviousNext

Return to What you think (About news)