VIDEO: Iranian Regime Flies Red Flag of Revenge Over Dome in

Latest prophecy related news.

VIDEO: Iranian Regime Flies Red Flag of Revenge Over Dome in

Postby st louis steve on Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:42 pm

As a #Shia religious symbol, “Red flag” means “the blood whose revenge has not been taken yet”. So you see the flag of Imam Hussein’s shrine in Karbala is still red (as long as Mehdi has not avenged his killing). https://t.co/qyfVSBMZDr

— Fereshteh Sadeghi فرشته صادقی (@fresh_sadegh) January 4, 2020

Iran made big mistakes of supporting US invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Now they are unfurling red flag over their Holy Dome Of Jamkarān Mosque, Qom Iran.

Red Flag: A Symbol Of Severe Battle To Come.#Qaseemsulaimani#قاسم_سليماني pic.twitter.com/bvyWad8ozr

— Quran & Hadith (@QuranAndHadithh) January 4, 2020

Very very unusual to see a red flag flying over holy mosque of Jamkaran in Qom, Iran‘s holiest city. It’s is almost always blue. The red flag symbolises revenge. pic.twitter.com/0VeWvUY37L

— Ali Arouzi (@aliarouzi) January 4, 2020
Mehdi is hiding here.

#BREAKING: #IRGC Quds Force raised Red Flag of Jihad over Dome Of Jamkarān Mosque near #Qom as a message for its readiness to carry-out terror attacks across the world in revenge of #Soleimani's death. Ayatollahs say their Imam Mehdi is hiding in the water well of this mosque! pic.twitter.com/oDgppL0Kf4

— Babak Taghvaee (@BabakTaghvaee) January 4, 2020
st louis steve
 
Posts: 11294
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:50 am
Location: St louis, Missouri

Re: VIDEO: Iranian Regime Flies Red Flag of Revenge Over Dome in

Postby GodsStudent on Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:08 am

..and what is new about this, other than a flag? They have been behaving this same way, with religious zealous killings all over the world, when they can get away with it......
As to the madhi HIDING...what a word...the Messiah and Creator of all things would not "hide"...could you imagine a need for that?
A Creator who loves His Creation would not hide from them.....Were He here, and when He was here, He did anything but hide....He was up and out among His people always.

I do not mean to show contempt towards anything or anyone, but I do mean to reason with anyone lost, and ask for them to use reason in their choices and thinking.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 11844
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:36 pm

Re: VIDEO: Iranian Regime Flies Red Flag of Revenge Over Dome in

Postby shorttribber on Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:42 pm

GodsStudent wrote:..and what is new about this, other than a flag? They have been behaving this same way, with religious zealous killings all over the world, when they can get away with it......
As to the madhi HIDING...what a word...the Messiah and Creator of all things would not "hide"...could you imagine a need for that?
A Creator who loves His Creation would not hide from them.....Were He here, and when He was here, He did anything but hide....He was up and out among His people always.

I do not mean to show contempt towards anything or anyone, but I do mean to reason with anyone lost, and ask for them to use reason in their choices and thinking.

Also very well put
:a3:

as to the significants of the Flag though.....please review this thread...
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=68781&p=596717&hilit=+horses+chariots#wrap

.....and this particular comment in that thread...

the first post....

Revelation and understanding is what God has promised to provide for His saints, and He Will Continue to provide exactly those things as the days draw closer to the sounding of the last trump and our gathering to him in the clouds.

So, even though many things have been hidden from our understanding, and traditional Ideas are available and somewhat reasonable, that should never discourage us from looking closer at and examining different ideas that may prove to be yet more reasonable and scripturally sound.

Ideas and opinions of What the Horses, Chariots, and Riders of Zech. 6 and Rev. 6 represent are plentiful throughout history in our Bible Commentaries for over 1,500 years. How then are we to clearly establish what could be Called a “Traditional” View?

We Could describe certain Views as “Traditional Historicist”, or maybe “Traditional Dispensationalist/Futurist”, and those would be in a broad sense fairly accurate. As students of prophecy we can choose to cling like a Bulldog on a Hambone to the “Traditional” idea that best suits Our Ideas and Opinions, but is that wise if in Error?

In the past, on several occasions, I’ve asked the Lord to help me understand the horses, chariots and riders connection to each other in Zech. 6 and Rev.6, but nothing seemed to be clearly shown by him to me…until a few weeks ago. What came to me was so distinct, evident and powerful that I was just “Absolutely Convinced” it was True. Then, the Flu hit the whole house, Starting with Me…my wife is still struggling with it…kids are doing well now.

Then, as I began to feel better, my desire to type the notes I’d been working on and send them to Vic was delayed……it just seemed the notes vanished into thin air! When I’ve put notes together in the past, they don’t just disappear like that. After searching everywhere I had begun to come to the conclusion that I just plain missed God on this one, and He was letting me know that He didn’t want me to share what I so truly thought He gave me about these things.

How I came to find the notes must be told later maybe due to time and space, but, finding them as I did again made me to Know, No, I Didn’t miss God on this one at all…He just Reinforced in my heart that He Did in Fact Answer me about these things.

I will always be willing to admit error, and I could be still in error……but we Will See, if it’s True or False soon I think.

The Works of the Flesh have been made known to us by God, Gal. 5: 19-21. These Rotten Fruit of Fallen Man are a Product of Four Elementary and Foundational Spirits that “Stand” in Opposition “Before” God….Zech. 6:5.


These Four “Spirits/Winds” are each twofold in composition, Two United/Joined/Married together in a most Unholy Union, and are Portrayed by the United/Joined Horses and Chariots, and Horses and Riders of Zech 6 and Rev 6………Both……chapter SIX.


What are These Four Elements that are Twofold in Composition? They are…
•1. Self-righteousness and Self-worth……………….White
2. Hatred and War……………….Red/Bay
•3. Rebellion and Greed…………………….Black
•4. Idolatry and Antichrist…………………Grisled/Pale Green

Is it a wonder then that the Ancient Pyramids are the Symbol of Freemasonry, Illuminati, and the new World Order and It’s Four Cornered Foundational Structure? All Four, Proceed to One Final "Joining" at the Final Confrontation with God for “The Kingdom of Heaven”?

Something to remember also, Zechariah was given a vision of “Spirits” that “Go” from “Standing” before God. It does not say “Have Gone”, “Are Going” or “Will Go”. In other words, Over Time, they “Go”. Prophecy, in nearly every case will have a Past, Present, and Future application, and so it is here in Zech. 6 and Rev. 6.

Their Order is given in such a way in Zechariah as to when they first appear from Between two Mountains“Like Brass”(Brass speaks of suffering), and also an Order that they leave.

By the Order they leave, when applying them to Past, Present and Future Events we can see these parallels.

First. Black…Rebellion and Greed……The Fall, Lust of the Flesh, Lust of the Eye, Pride of Life.(1John 2:16)

Second. White…What “Followed After”(Zech 6:6) was Self-righteousness and Self-worth…….But they Could Not "Right" themselves with Fig Leaves…they also could have thought, We Didn’t Die! Just like the serpent said, we must have Greater Value, Greater Worth than God told us. But No, if not for God’s tender Mercies,We are All Expendable. (Lamentations 3:22).

Third. Grisled……Idolatry and Antchrist…to the south, to bide their time and Influence Kingdoms and Mankind over time and go Undetected or Unnoticed (the man behind the curtain, so to speak).

Fourth. Red/Bay………Hatred and War……………What has been more common as going about throughout the earth over time?




Fast forward now to the Order and Parallels of Rev 6.

The rider on the White horse represents the Pope/Papacy, consider these things:

Almost everything associated with the papacy is White, White and White. Remember the dream Constantine had of the symbol of a cross on a White…… FLAG……; under that standard he was told he would conquer and DID conquer.

The rider on the Red horse represents communism, socialism and fascism, consider this:

The Red………… FLAGS………… of all of the above isms should be easy enough to recognize.

The rider on the Black horse represents capitalism and anarchy, consider too:

Read the contents of Rev 6:5-6 and see if this doesn’t look like failed capitalism(via greed and selfishness)running headlong toward anarchy, and what color of………… FLAG ………do we see among anarchists, it’s Black.

The Pale/Pale Green horse represents the coming Antichrist and his Perverted Blend of all of the above powers.
•1) Religious power (white horse): Self-Righteousness……And……Self-Worth
2) Political power (red horse): Hatred………And…………War
•3) Economic power (black horse): Rebellion………And……Greed

All of these Powers (Spirits) were given there chance to destroy the elect of God over time.

But we have God’s Promise (Covenant/Testament) that the Gates (Gen 22:17&Math. 16:18) of Hell will NOT PREVAIL over His church! please excuse me while I take a lap and shout just a minute!…just kidd'n, guess I weren't! run-n-shout'n in progress!………we WIN this thing!


Ok, I'm back. …………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Now, what color of ……FLAG………most represents ISLAM?…Right…GREEN…PALE GREEN

Idolatry ……And………ANTICHRIST.

The Fourth Horseman………The Loser/antichrist and his antichristian World Dominion Agenda
And the Koran/Islamic Number Unholy Number of 666
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

So, is this just coincidence?………Are You really being Honest and Objective if you think that?
Last edited by shorttribber on Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber
 
Posts: 5649
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:42 pm
Location: Not in San Antonio!

Re: VIDEO: Iranian Regime Flies Red Flag of Revenge Over Dome in

Postby keithareilly on Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:34 pm

keithareilly
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 2075
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff, GA

Re: VIDEO: Iranian Regime Flies Red Flag of Revenge Over Dome in

Postby st louis steve on Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:26 pm

Iran Raises Red Flag Over ‘Messianic Mosque’ Declaring ‘End-of-Days’ War’ for First Time Ever
st louis steve
 
Posts: 11294
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:50 am
Location: St louis, Missouri

Re: VIDEO: Iranian Regime Flies Red Flag of Revenge Over Dome in

Postby st louis steve on Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:33 pm

“The red flag means they are going to sink their enemies in a sea of blood,” Dr. Kedar explained explaining how this relates to ‘Husayn.
st louis steve
 
Posts: 11294
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:50 am
Location: St louis, Missouri

Re: VIDEO: Iranian Regime Flies Red Flag of Revenge Over Dome in

Postby shorttribber on Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:37 pm

keithareilly wrote:Interesting thing about the horses.


North Korean state TV airs video of leader Kim Jong-un on snowy horseback ride


Yes, and i thought the same thing when i saw that video.........the white horse with Kim on it! Self Righteousness/Self Worth.

The Most Important Man in his Own Eyes! Riding up a Supposed Very "Sacred" :wink: Mountain.
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber
 
Posts: 5649
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:42 pm
Location: Not in San Antonio!

Re: VIDEO: Iranian Regime Flies Red Flag of Revenge Over Dome in

Postby member x on Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:51 am

The red flag is an indication they are calling for the Mahdi...which I believe means they are ready to start an apocalyptic war.
User avatar
member x
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 746
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:57 pm

Re: VIDEO: Iranian Regime Flies Red Flag of Revenge Over Dome in

Postby st louis steve on Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:53 am

I agree with member X
st louis steve
 
Posts: 11294
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:50 am
Location: St louis, Missouri

Re: VIDEO: Iranian Regime Flies Red Flag of Revenge Over Dome in

Postby shorttribber on Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:49 pm

st louis steve wrote:I agree with member X


Yep
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber
 
Posts: 5649
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:42 pm
Location: Not in San Antonio!

Re: VIDEO: Iranian Regime Flies Red Flag of Revenge Over Dome in

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:58 am

Shorttribber: After reading your above post, I took a lap, too!!!!
Your post is literally the first thing that resonated with me wholly, as I put it to the test of what I see and what my spirit screams every day as I take in the results of this all (the combined spirits are among us which is manifest, literally, in the divisions we see here in America (communist spirit versus the other).....and the divide is answered out loud in your post and the Word of God.

Is their hidden mahdi about to reveal himself and declare himself god, as the Word of the True God prophecies? That would solidify the theory that scripture describes him as coming from within the sea of that false religion. Many are arguing his arrival via the jewish people (which I cannot see in scripture, and also which the Christians were grafted from, and which I wrestle with, personally). Others say he will hail from Europe...this being the popular view, from what I know of "traditional thinking."
We have so many great discussions on all of this here on FP.

Is world war about to explode and the great divide here in America about to become even greater??? Just wow....that so many above this post echo that.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 11844
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:36 pm

Re: VIDEO: Iranian Regime Flies Red Flag of Revenge Over Dome in

Postby st louis steve on Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:30 am

Hello GS, You always have good thoughts and write very well. I see it this way, it's how the Sunni's and Shite's see the situation from their end times Islamic belief's. They are very serious about there faith. The Muslim Messiah Mahdi and Muslim Jesus (Isa) come upon the world stage and conquer the world for there god. They are supposed force you to accept there religion or kill you. If you understand what they believe from their books and traditions, then you will understand there future plans.
st louis steve
 
Posts: 11294
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:50 am
Location: St louis, Missouri

Re: VIDEO: Iranian Regime Flies Red Flag of Revenge Over Dome in

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:59 am

st louis steve wrote:Hello GS, You always have good thoughts and write very well. I see it this way, it's how the Sunni's and Shite's see the situation from their end times Islamic belief's. They are very serious about there faith. The Muslim Messiah Mahdi and Muslim Jesus (Isa) come upon the world stage and conquer the world for there god. They are supposed force you to accept there religion or kill you. If you understand what they believe from their books and traditions, then you will understand there future plans.


Steve, thank you for the words of encouragement and flatter....we all love to be praised a little, lol.....You, too, have many great insights and gifts, as even during the lulls, you continue to keep the story unfolding in a very unique and special way. We are all SO BLESSED to have each other and this site.
On that note, I have really been thinking of the not so distant time past when we would have literally many thousands of people from overseas on our site. It's as if it was discovered, and then, many people, from many walks, came onto our site, and likely downloaded many discussions we've had here, all in an effort to learn and become edified. That recent period really inspires me, because literally, what is on this site, much from your continuous posting, is literally going to feed the flock. Can you imagine the importance of our relationships here on FP, which while special to each of us, is also literally a service to man, and a form of praise to our Heavenly Father? I am in awe just thinking about it, which I have been in the past couple of days....it's just so cool.....SO COOL...and moves me at my core to think on.
We all have our special and unique way of sharing here....and over time what has been accumulated.....it's just overwhelmingly cool....just like our Creator....... :a3:

Anyway, another thing I think is really cool is the diatribe against our Lord via the entirety of that false religion islam. Honestly, how could it be that our own, or that which we come from (Jewish faith) would be the impetus for the great end time scenario? I believe it to be in conflict with itself that the end of this all could be anything other than the complete opposites. In easier speak, of course the mahdi will come from the extremes.....the One True God versus the one completely false one.....islam versus Christianity.....THAT makes perfect harmony......the rest....not so much. So, I suspect we will see the showdown between these very two, and a muslim antichrist.....just my common sense ....sense.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 11844
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:36 pm

Re: VIDEO: Iranian Regime Flies Red Flag of Revenge Over Dome in

Postby Loop on Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:31 pm

Anyway, another thing I think is really cool is the diatribe against our Lord via the entirety of that false religion islam. Honestly, how could it be that our own, or that which we come from (Jewish faith) would be the impetus for the great end time scenario? I believe it to be in conflict with itself that the end of this all could be anything other than the complete opposites. In easier speak, of course the mahdi will come from the extremes.....the One True God versus the one completely false one.....islam versus Christianity.....THAT makes perfect harmony......the rest....not so much. So, I suspect we will see the showdown between these very two, and a muslim antichrist.....just my common sense ....sense.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Posts: 11827
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:36 pm



Exactly... I've thought the same thing. Islam/Christianity two different sides of a coin..
Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop
 
Posts: 1793
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:08 am
Location: WV

Re: VIDEO: Iranian Regime Flies Red Flag of Revenge Over Dome in

Postby shorttribber on Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:40 pm

GodsStudent wrote:Shorttribber: After reading your above post, I took a lap, too!!!!
Your post is literally the first thing that resonated with me wholly, as I put it to the test of what I see and what my spirit screams every day as I take in the results of this all (the combined spirits are among us which is manifest, literally, in the divisions we see here in America (communist spirit versus the other).....and the divide is answered out loud in your post and the Word of God.

Is their hidden mahdi about to reveal himself and declare himself god, as the Word of the True God prophecies? That would solidify the theory that scripture describes him as coming from within the sea of that false religion. Many are arguing his arrival via the jewish people (which I cannot see in scripture, and also which the Christians were grafted from, and which I wrestle with, personally). Others say he will hail from Europe...this being the popular view, from what I know of "traditional thinking."
We have so many great discussions on all of this here on FP.

Is world war about to explode and the great divide here in America about to become even greater??? Just wow....that so many above this post echo that.


:lol: You Had a "Lapper" did you GS? :lol:

It blesses my heart that you mentioned that!

It sent me back about 25 years to when i first began to really study hard into Bible prophecy. A friend of mine and i used that saying, "a Lapper" when something wonderful just ignited in our spirits...when we really thought it came from God!.... lapper in progress ....that's what we would say!!!! And take off doing laps inside the house!


:banana: I Love it!!! :banana:
Last edited by shorttribber on Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber
 
Posts: 5649
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:42 pm
Location: Not in San Antonio!

Re: VIDEO: Iranian Regime Flies Red Flag of Revenge Over Dome in

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:59 pm

Wow...that post literally made my spirit take another, shorttribber.
We serve and love an AWESOME GOD.

It is my joy and great pleasure to fellowship with you, and others, here on FP.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 11844
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:36 pm

Re: VIDEO: Iranian Regime Flies Red Flag of Revenge Over Dome in

Postby shorttribber on Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:29 pm

GodsStudent wrote:
st louis steve wrote:Hello GS, You always have good thoughts and write very well. I see it this way, it's how the Sunni's and Shite's see the situation from their end times Islamic belief's. They are very serious about there faith. The Muslim Messiah Mahdi and Muslim Jesus (Isa) come upon the world stage and conquer the world for there god. They are supposed force you to accept there religion or kill you. If you understand what they believe from their books and traditions, then you will understand there future plans.


Steve, thank you for the words of encouragement and flatter....we all love to be praised a little, lol.....You, too, have many great insights and gifts, as even during the lulls, you continue to keep the story unfolding in a very unique and special way. We are all SO BLESSED to have each other and this site.
On that note, I have really been thinking of the not so distant time past when we would have literally many thousands of people from overseas on our site. It's as if it was discovered, and then, many people, from many walks, came onto our site, and likely downloaded many discussions we've had here, all in an effort to learn and become edified. That recent period really inspires me, because literally, what is on this site, much from your continuous posting, is literally going to feed the flock. Can you imagine the importance of our relationships here on FP, which while special to each of us, is also literally a service to man, and a form of praise to our Heavenly Father? I am in awe just thinking about it, which I have been in the past couple of days....it's just so cool.....SO COOL...and moves me at my core to think on.
We all have our special and unique way of sharing here....and over time what has been accumulated.....it's just overwhelmingly cool....just like our Creator....... :a3:

Anyway, another thing I think is really cool is the diatribe against our Lord via the entirety of that false religion islam. Honestly, how could it be that our own, or that which we come from (Jewish faith) would be the impetus for the great end time scenario? I believe it to be in conflict with itself that the end of this all could be anything other than the complete opposites. In easier speak, of course the mahdi will come from the extremes.....the One True God versus the one completely false one.....islam versus Christianity.....THAT makes perfect harmony......the rest....not so much. So, I suspect we will see the showdown between these very two, and a muslim antichrist.....just my common sense ....sense.


Not entirely in the past GS, it still happens on certain days, and after certain world events, it seems...

These are the numbers from today!

WHO IS ONLINE
In total there are 1123 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1123 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 3989 on Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:11 am


:banana: Praise the Lord! :banana:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber
 
Posts: 5649
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:42 pm
Location: Not in San Antonio!

Re: VIDEO: Iranian Regime Flies Red Flag of Revenge Over Dome in

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:44 am

:alrighty: COOL!!!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 11844
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:36 pm

Re: VIDEO: Iranian Regime Flies Red Flag of Revenge Over Dome in

Postby shorttribber on Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:09 pm

GodsStudent wrote::alrighty: COOL!!!

:lol:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber
 
Posts: 5649
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:42 pm
Location: Not in San Antonio!

Re: VIDEO: Iranian Regime Flies Red Flag of Revenge Over Dome in

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:58 am

I am inspired.
We've spent years working together and fellowshipping together on this site. What a joy it is to see that God can and is using it. What a blessing it is to know that there are those out there who still desire truth from scripture and....holding my breath....to be saved....I am honestly overjoyed! (taking a lap in praise, shorttribber!).....Wait! I'm gonna take two this morning!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 11844
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:36 pm

Re: VIDEO: Iranian Regime Flies Red Flag of Revenge Over Dome in

Postby shorttribber on Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:56 am

GodsStudent wrote:I am inspired.
We've spent years working together and fellowshipping together on this site. What a joy it is to see that God can and is using it. What a blessing it is to know that there are those out there who still desire truth from scripture and....holding my breath....to be saved....I am honestly overjoyed! (taking a lap in praise, shorttribber!).....Wait! I'm gonna take two this morning!

:itsgood: :scared2: :yourock:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber
 
Posts: 5649
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:42 pm
Location: Not in San Antonio!


Return to What you think (About news)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: shorttribber and 9 guests