Kuchner Calls For Peace at Embassy Opening 5/14/18

Latest prophecy related news.

Kuchner Calls For Peace at Embassy Opening 5/14/18

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon May 14, 2018 7:04 am

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/14/politics ... index.html

Kushner to call for unity at Jerusalem embassy dedication

I watched his speech, he hinted at the importance of the temple mount saying that the goal is to "bring all 3 faiths together" Muslim, Christian, and Jewish.

Religion was the theme of his speech, he used words like faith, dream, peace, hope, unity.

He also said they are working hard on a peace agreement. Saying that "it is time to try something NEW"

Netanyahu is speaking now, he's talking about the building of the previous 2 temples. "The Temple Mount is in our Hands"

Are they planning a new temple?

Considering the tone of the speech and cancellation of the Iran deal, I would say that we're either entering a new era of peace, or about to enter the 70th week.
extravagantchristian

Re: Kuchner Calls For Peace at Embassy Opening 5/14/18

Postby mrgravyard49 on Mon May 14, 2018 8:22 am

WOW...
SO much going on, makes my head spin..
mrgravyard49

Postby Ready1 on Mon May 14, 2018 9:30 am

mrgravyard49 wrote:WOW...
SO much going on, makes my head spin..

That's why we can't stop watching NOW!!! Grin :grin: :grin: :grin:
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon May 14, 2018 11:40 am

Yeah this is all very interesting

I'm watching a white house briefing on tv right now and a reporter just asked if it was approiate to have pastor Jeffers at the imbassy opening, since he said that all faiths other than christian are going to hell, including Jews".

You don't hear this kind of thing on the national news every day.

Btw the white house official said they will release the details of the peace plan soon.
extravagantchristian

Postby Looking4acity on Mon May 14, 2018 12:59 pm

An excellent article by Pastor Chuck Baldwin explaining the other side of the story - why he won't be celebrating May 14th.

.... Christians need to come to grips with this painful truth: It took the deaths of over 115 million people to bring the Zionist State of Israel into existence. (This is “of God”?) And the Zionist state has caused the deaths of millions more since becoming a nation-state, as almost every war that America has fought since 1948 has been on behalf of Rothschild’s Israel, and America’s so-called war on terror is almost exclusively waged on behalf of the Zionist state.

There is even evidence to suggest that Israel was an active participant in the attacks on 9/11. (See Jason’s film 911 Core of Corruption In the Shadows embedded in his column.) It was those attacks that were the catalyst for America’s global “war on terror” that has included the invasions of two sovereign countries and the bombings of several others that had absolutely NOTHING to do with 9/11—not to mention the innumerable killings and assassinations by America’s CIA and Israel’s Mossad.

https://russia-insider.com/en/israel-70 ... on/ri23424

People gloss over this part of the Balfour Declaration:
..... it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine .

For more information on the Israeli ties to 911, see Christopher Bollyn's website. http://www.Bollyn.com.

Also see Israel's military strategy paper "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties" also known as the Oden Yinon Plan.

An interesting twist as to who the Palestinians are: https://m.jpost.com/Magazine/Features/T ... inian-Jews

A look at the Catastrophe: http://ifamericaknew.org/history/ref-nakba.html
How Israel became a State. http://ifamericaknew.org/history/realstory.html
Looking4acity

Postby mrgravyard49 on Mon May 14, 2018 1:24 pm

I read what chuck Baldwin wrote,, Trump a puppet ? Jews involved in 9/11? Christens delusional? Yet here we are facing Isaiah 17, Psalm 83, Ezekiel 38 Daniel and more ALL Gods word.. Its Baldwin who is delusional or on drugs.
Sad..
mrgravyard49

Postby Isaiah535 on Tue May 15, 2018 10:16 am

Ok so I'm glad this came up. I never dove into it all but hear this "Zionist State" thing a lot. My question is if the Rothschild folk we as powerful as they were why would they select "Israel" or ANY part of that part of the world to be their head quarters? Why pick the most volatile place in the world when they can just like...buy Hawaii, New Zealand or anywhere they want? Why would god "protect" Israel as much as he has if it was "evil"? These are serious and legitimate questions as I truly want to know what the deal is AND if Israel IS under Gods blessing I also want to know how to answer/debate/prove these people wrong... (In Love and hoping to lead them to Christ)

Thank you,
Isaiah535

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue May 15, 2018 10:37 am

"Israel is under his blessing"

When they are faithful to God.

Otherwise they are at risk of suffering his wrath just like any of us.

Israel because of their unbelief will have to dealwith the false Christ during the last days, but God is faithful and he promised to restore them afterwards.

It's the same cycle of punishment and blessings we see all throughout the bible.
extravagantchristian

Postby Looking4acity on Tue May 15, 2018 3:52 pm

Isaiah535 wrote:Ok so I'm glad this came up. I never dove into it all but hear this "Zionist State" thing a lot. My question is if the Rothschild folk we as powerful as they were why would they select "Israel" or ANY part of that part of the world to be their head quarters? Why pick the most volatile place in the world when they can just like...buy Hawaii, New Zealand or anywhere they want? Why would god "protect" Israel as much as he has if it was "evil"? These are serious and legitimate questions as I truly want to know what the deal is AND if Israel IS under Gods blessing I also want to know how to answer/debate/prove these people wrong... (In Love and hoping to lead them to Christ)

Thank you,

There is only one conclusion. The Rothschilds are following spiritual orders from their lord Lucifer.
Looking4acity

Postby kirthril on Wed May 16, 2018 12:35 pm

I don't believe this man for one sec. The whole "Zionist state" is the same stuff I see over at RTnews comment sections, full of anti-Semitism.

What gives it away is he, like I have seen others claim, is that "almost all of America's wars are done on behalf of Israel" and "it took 115million deaths to bring Israel to existence".

So essentially he is blaming WW2 and other subsequent wars on the jews. Pure anti-Semitism. Its the same nonsense that atheist claim when they say "all wars are started by religion". Horse manure. Its all about taking the blame off of the obvious groups of people or ideologies and casting it on a perceived enemy.

With this guys logic, nevermind that Adolf Hitler formed Nazism for the explicit purpose of conquering Europe and Russia.
Nevermind that the Korean and Vietnam wars, half a world away were about communists invading their neighbors.
Nevermind that that the cold war was about stopping Communism.
Nevermind that the 1st afghan war, and the Iranian revolution was about containing Russia.
Nevermind that the 1st gulf war was because Saddam invaded Kuwait for its oil.
Nevermind that the removal of the Taliban, Saddam, Assad, Mubarak, and Gaddafi were about getting rid of secular Islamic leadership as well as containing Russia.

Nope. The Jews masterminded it all. Lil ole Israel just couldn't stand those pesky north Koreans and told the Americans to get after it. Tiny Israel, just horrified by the nature of the Vietcong, sicked those American dogs on them. Newly created Israel jealous of Kuwaits burgeoning wealth told Saddam to invade... etc etc etc..

just ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. This so called pastor needs to reread the bible and understand God better. Gods WILL is ABSOLUTE and it is ACCOMPLISHED through BOTH PEACE AND WAR. For God both raises up nations AND tears them down. He raises up leaders AND lays them low. He WILL send a peoples ENEMIES against them for sin and rebellion as PUNISHMENT.

So yes, mister "pastor", in case you didn't get the biblical memo, God is no respecter of persons, the wages of sin is death, and we all must die. So yes, God did use a great war, in which many evils were committed and many people died to bring about HIS WILL, DESPITE satans will trying to pervade.

Understand mister "pastor", that God HANDS people over to their afflictions and their sins. WW1 and WW2 are a DIRECT RESULT of God handing Europe over to their secular ideologies and the result was devastation. HE WARNED. WE do NOT LISTEN. But in the END, HIS WILL STILL CAME TO BEING!

The rothschilds may be jewish and powerful but linking them to the "state" of Israel or to the "jewish people" as a whole is downright evil, wrong, misguided and a satanic attempt to marginalize all Israelis and jews due to the actions of a powerful few.

and one last thing. It is NOT and NEVER WILL BE "Rothschild's Israel". It is GOD's Israel and no one posses it or is responsible for its creation but HIM.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby Isaiah535 on Wed May 16, 2018 1:22 pm

⬆️⬆️⬆️ That is honestly how I feel in my spirit.. outside of any true knowledge or understanding of it all...

Thank you...
Isaiah535

Postby shorttribber on Wed May 16, 2018 4:36 pm

and thank you from ST too :a3:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby GodsStudent on Thu May 17, 2018 10:19 am

Isaiah535 wrote:⬆️⬆️⬆️ That is honestly how I feel in my spirit.. outside of any true knowledge or understanding of it all...

Thank you...

The answer is one that the spirit would understand as simple as a child can understand things, imo.
God could have picked any place, any people, but He picked Jerusalem and He picked the Jews.
For that reason, satan's obsession is the anti of God, as satan has declared himself above God....plain and simple....he wants war with God and whatever God chooses or whatever people God chooses....only because it's the war satan wants....a war with God.

Satan mimicks God.....creates the antithesis of God, nomatter what the subject matter is.

I understand why you would ask the question, and I don't think it's absurd or inappropriate....but I do think the answer is simple and not any more complex than what it is. Nothing deep about it....satan declares war on God in any and all matters.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Looking4acity on Thu May 17, 2018 1:32 pm

I have a set of Collier's Encyclopedias from 1957. Under "Palestine" is the following where the Rothschilds were paying jews to live in Palestine:
…But much of the increase in Palestinian population came from Jewish immigration from Russia and Romania. Jerusalem, Jaffa, and Haifa received most of these newcomers, and new suburbs were constructed outside the old wall of these cities. Almost all of these Jews, as well as the Christians were dependent upon foreign charity.
Toward the end of the nineteenth century Baron Rothschild and the Chovevei Zion began to subsidize agricultural settlements, such as Rishon le Zion, Zichron Jacob, Petach Tikvah, and Rosh Pinah; more than twenty existed by 1900."

And then there's a commentary from the book Two Rothschilds and The Land of Israel by Simon Schama:

Even by the time of the Baron’s death in 1934, the economic balance within Palestine had shifted irrevocably. In 1900, the Rothschild settlements had covered 67 per cent of Jewish land in Palestine;

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/arti ... on-schama/

And then there's the report from November 28, 1829 that they bought Jerusalem:

(image removed by admin: Please see information on image hotlinking here: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=24651) You may leave a link to the image but cannot post the image itself as it is considered stealing their bandwidth. Thanks for abiding by this rule.)

http://www.rarenewspapers.com/view/6032 ... magelist=0

It is also well known that it was the Rothschilds that built the Israeli Supreme Court and Knesset.
Looking4acity

Postby Looking4acity on Thu May 17, 2018 2:04 pm

To answer some of your concerns, I would just like to say that I (((felt in my spirit))) that the WEU represented the 10 Kings and Solana looked like the AC. I told many, MANY people. I posted threads on other boards that was looked at 100's of 1000's of times.

And my spirit was wrong.

When we were saved, the Bible says that we have only received the ((earnest)) of the spirit. Until we are received by Christ and we are fully redeemed, we are prone to deception.

So I encourage ALL to check the facts for themselves. Check out the links. See for yourself if is true or not. And find out if Pastor Baldwin is deluded. He wrote:
I had been schooled in and personally believed and taught Israel-based Bible prophecy for over 30 years. After MUCH prayer, deliberation and personal study, however, I came to realize that everything I had been taught and had myself taught on the subject was patently FALSE. I now realize that the Zionist State of Israel created in 1948 has NOTHING to do with Biblical Israel.

Our God is The God of Truth. Lets us honor Him by seeking it always.
Looking4acity

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu May 17, 2018 5:15 pm

Looking4acity, we have closed a couple threads that have posted this type of conspiracy theory about Israel. One of them is here and you participated in that one so you should be aware that this will not be permitted.

If you continue with this type of post, we will have no choice but to give you some time away from the board to reconsider your choice to refuse to take our previous actions seriously.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Return to What you think (About news)