Google's ​quantum (AI) computing breakthrough

Latest prophecy related news.

Google's ​quantum (AI) computing breakthrough

Postby david on Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:54 am

Our new chip might soon outperform a supercomputer
New Bristlecone processor could deliver 'quantum supremacy' over traditional computing, researchers hope.

Google's Quantum AI Lab has shown off a new 72-qubit quantum processor called 'Bristlecone', which it says could soon achieve 'quantum supremacy' by outperforming a classical supercomputer on some problems.

A 50 qubit quantum processor is all it took become more powerful than the most powerful computer today. IBM produced a 50 qubit quantum chip with supremacy last year. Back in May of 2016 IBM began to allow it's quantum AI computers to be accessed freely by the public. (d)

http://www.zdnet.com/article/googles-qu ... rcomputer/
david

Re: Google's ​quantum (AI) computing breakthrough

Postby Jericho on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:23 am

You wonder how all this will play into end-time events. I've come to the conclusion that at a certain point technology starts to become detrimental to society. So much capabilities in the hands of fallen man cannot end well... or maybe I'm just being pessimistic.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Re: Google's ​quantum (AI) computing breakthrough

Postby mark s on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:43 am

Thinking about it gives me chills!

I'm reading more and more articles and interviews from tech company people who regret their products already. They have no idea what they are getting into! Or do they?

Much love!
Mark
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Return to What you think (About news)