Supporting Member

Re: Dow drops 666

Postby El Gallo on Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:59 pm

S&P bottomed out at 666 in 2009 . . . .
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Postby 4givenmuch on Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:16 pm

That was it, and gold hit $777...I think.
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby Ready1 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:57 am

No, gold still above $1,330.
Last edited by Ready1 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby Ready1 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:13 am

I find it interesting that President Trump is willing to accept credit for the current economic upturn and correlate it with his policies. While there may be some truth to this, it is equally true that he will need to accept responsibility for the coming downturn (whenever it gets here). It is my opinion that the downturn will be much more violent and devastating than any sustained upturn can be during his tenure.

The downturn will be based upon the fact that our federal government has a voracious appetite for debt and has been willing to borrow massive amounts of money for the last 30+ years...money that there is no way that we can pay back. Democrats and Republicans alike have participated in the great "debt ceiling" fiasco. Furthermore, as the Fed hikes interest rates, the payment of just the interest on that debt eats up a major portion of the tax revenue which we pay every year. And every interest hike makes it worse. And our interest rate is still near a historical low.

So watch and be aware. There is a double-edged sword out there when Mr. Trump accepts credit for the current economy and the stock market blow off of the last quarter.

Just sayin' :grin:

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby El Gallo on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:41 pm

National debt in the retail (business and family) sense is meaningless. It only becomes important when investors, and then people generally, lose confidence in the country's money. "Full faith & credit" is the term for that. Lose "faith in the credit," and game over. What Russia and China are trying to do is ease a gold-base alternative to the dollar onto the world stage. Track that. When that happens, that ****K in IRA/401K/home equity you have will be somewhat meaningless, and things will be chaotic. The chaos will be deadly when Americans, used to a high living of standard even when on public assistance, have to revert to a second or third world standard of living. Those people on public assistance will act out.
El Gallo

Postby Mr Baldy on Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:00 pm

Ready1 wrote:I find it interesting that President Trump is willing to accept credit for the current economic upturn and correlate it with his policies. While there may be some truth to this, it is equally true that he will need to accept responsibility for the coming downturn (whenever it gets here). It is my opinion that the downturn will be much more violent and devastating than any sustained upturn can be during his tenure.

It's amazing, I was thinking this same thing. I have a gut feeling that something is about to happen financially with the entire Global System that the World has never seen. Sort of like Trump - the World has never seen a leader such as him, in that everyone looks to America for Leadership, and his style let's say......is very different.
Mr Baldy

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:40 am

So I haven't shared this with many people but way back in 2006 I had an odd dream.

At the time I had this dream, I was coming off the tail end of a time when some of my dreams were actually coming true. Mostly and sadly dreams about people I knew dying or getting sick, and in real life those dreams actually happened, it was rather unnerving, I also had waking premonitions of events happening that would moments later actually happen, nothing consequential, just odd things, like seeing animals in the wild, phone calls from people, my vacuum breaking, a window breaking, things like that. I chalk up that time in my life as God's work to wake me up spiritually. It was the following dream along with a vision I had earlier,you can read about that here:
(viewtopic.php?f=24&t=26012)that compelled me to study prophecy, after embarking on my journey into understanding God's word the dreams and premonitions grew less and less.

In it I was standing in a deserted alley of a large city, it may have been NYC but I cannot be certain. The streets were completely empty and papers and trash were strewn about. There were no other people except for a man dressed in a suit wearing a fedora standing on the street corner reading a newspaper. I walked up behind him and looked over his shoulder to see what he was reading. On the page in large bold print was the date 11-08.

I awoke from this dream with the distinct impression that this date was related to a financial crisis that would lead the world into the fulfillment of end times prophecy.

At the time I told a few people about my dream, and most thought I was a bit off my rocker, mind you this was before the housing bubble bust in 2008. So when that happened I thought initially that it may have been a fulfillment of the dream. But it didn't seem to match the serious nature of the crisis depicted in my dream, so I chalked the whole thing up to an over active imagination and maybe eating something too close to bedtime. I do not put too much trust in dreams.

Then this past year when the election was approaching, it was like a light bulb went off in my head. The date of the election was 11-08, and my thought was that whoever won this election would preside over the financial crisis in my dream. Up until then I had always assumed the date was the date on which the crisis would start, but with the election looming it occurred to me that the date could mean something else.

Now let me state again that I don't put a whole lot of stock in dreams, and perhaps I am completely wrong in my assumptions about mine. So take it for what it's worth. I just thought I would share it.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby Mr Baldy on Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:45 am

Resurrection Torchlight wrote:Up until then I had always assumed the date was the date on which the crisis would start, but with the election looming it occurred to me that the date could mean something else.

Thanks for sharing RT, and your candor.

I can imagine that something like this is not easy to share with others, as I too have reluctance in sharing dreams. At the very least what you have wrote has given me food for thought, and a reminder about how suddenly things can change.
Mr Baldy

Postby 4givenmuch on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:04 pm

RT, I get you! I have had some crazy dreams (even about the financial crisis) that did come true. Thanks for sharing!
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby El Gallo on Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:23 pm

Coincidence?: The Dow Goes From Being 567 Points Down To 567 Points Up At The Closing Bell
We were expecting that Tuesday would be an unusual day on Wall Street, and that was definitely the case. At the low point, the Dow Jones industrial average was down 567 points, but at the closing bell, it was up 567 points. That is a swing of more than 1000 points, but what is more surprising is the exact symmetry of those numbers. Is this just some sort of bizarre coincidence?

https://freedomoutpost.com/coincidence- ... sing-bell/

Are the markets that controlled?
El Gallo

Postby shorttribber on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:17 pm

There is nothing to these things at all, don't worry, the DOW only fell another 1,000 today.

It's all ok, we are not near the end at all, this is all very normal.

:alrighty:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby El Gallo on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:44 am

WHen you think about the multiple 666's described above and the other not-too-subtle signals, one realizes that the stock market our parents grew up with is no more. The evidence is it is a tightly controlled "Matrix" world, and since pensions are rare these days, almost every retiree can be easily controlled by dependence on Social Security and a knowledge that their retirement savings -- whether in bonds, government securities, or equities, is controlled by massive central banks and their henchmen commercial banksters. They crash the system periodically, the retail investors sell at the low point, and the insiders rush in the pick up the cheap items, awaiting the next updraft they create.

It is a beast system, and how many people are able to "live off that particular grid?
El Gallo

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:45 am

A friend and I have been on top of this financial situation, and when you look at a 100 year chart of the DJIA, it is glaringly clear that it's time for a correction. Inflation is real.....
Dont get me wrong, the birth pangs are still coming and getting stronger and stronger, but overall, the entire world (financially) has pretty much got money problems and market problems and deficits and so forth, and the powers that be understand that whether they like it or not, they all have to work together to sustain their own country's economy as well as manage it in such a way that it doesn't create a global crisis (which would fall back on their country to do the same damage as it would do everywhere else).
math...the numbers.....inflationary impact.....bubbles......these things are actually finite in local and in global economies....We are either seeing a (should have been) correction of the market, or we're seeing the start of some big country seeking dominance somewhere, which means they're not playing pretty with everyone else, and a war will start.....For now....I am leaning towards the former more than the latter.

fwiw....and imo.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Ready1 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:50 pm

I won't argue, but it seems to me that the volatility that we are seeing is largely because of computerized trading. I can set my system to buy or sell out my stocks if the Dow (or the Nasdaq or any other index) falls or rises by a certain percent. Multiply that by millions of traders and once certain thresholds are met, violent swings are possible; which is what we have seen the last week. Computers have no knowledge what's happening, they only perform the task that they are programed to do.

If you would watch just the last five minutes on one of these volatile days, the market can gain or loose 100 points in just five minutes. It is incredible.
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby mark s on Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:56 pm

I read an interesting article on Volatility Indexed funds (VIX) in the hands of high frequency traders (HFT), who set their computers to follow the volatility. So when there is an end of day dip, the HFT computers make their last set of trades based on that, sending the market overall noticeably lower. Something like that.
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Return to What you think (About news)