Trump Delays Embassy move

Latest prophecy related news.

Trump Delays Embassy move

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:09 am

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/04/trump ... ouncement/

He's either delaying it because he really is moving the embassy and he's waiting for the right time to announce OR he's delaying to give Israel time to sign a deal to commit to a peace a peace plan.

He has 3-7 years left of his presidency. The window might be closing soon for a "7 year" plan.
extravagantchristian

Re: Trump Delays Embassy move

Postby Ready1 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:39 am

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.826990

Now it sounds like it full steam ahead... :grin:
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby david on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:22 am

Extensive hour by hour details highlighting responses and threats from several ME/EU nations.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eu ... e63a2b1471
david

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:04 pm

So looks like it's a done deal now... And I wonder what's in it for Trump?
extravagantchristian

Postby Jericho on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:37 pm

I never thought he would actually do it, and it still may be too early to celebrate. I was a little perplexed why he would recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, but not move the embassy. Hopefully, this is not just a stall tactic, but someone in another forum I frequent did make a good point:

You don't just "move" to Jerusalem.

We'll have to build an embassy there, or massively remod an existing building. That stuff takes time. It's not just the office of the US ambassador to Israel. It's US soil, and the home of the State Department and the Foreign Service, as well as any role required for national defense.

You don't just call up Regis or Liquidspace and start day-renting office &meeting rooms.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby shorttribber on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:17 pm

just wondering what exactly will be said in a speech tomorrow.....could make things a bit more interesting
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:41 pm

I know people are proud of him and everything but somehow I doubt this will bring peace and safety to Israel. He already admitted to using the embassy as leverage for a peace deal. I doubt he had a change of heart.
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:17 pm

Last edited by extravagantchristian on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
extravagantchristian

Postby brett on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:27 pm

Guys this is about a future 3rd Temple imho. I am not looking to Trump or Israel for any personal joy or reason to celebrate, I see neither as being holy or right. But I do believe things are moving along prophetically - towards a future 3rd Temple. Basically things are getting ready for Daniels 70th week. I posted another article in a new post which stated the Administration expects the "move" will take 3-4 years. So that at least gives us some kind of time frame. For me I see this as a tiny little confirmation that we still have at least a few years until Daniels 70th week.

Last edited by brett on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KJV ONLY !
The KJV is the only PURE translation. Avoid modern corruptions like the NIV, they have been altered to support the coming Anti-Christ.
"The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever." Psalm 12:6-7
brett

Postby kirthril on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:31 pm

The reason Trump delayed embassy move is because according to security officials there is no proper building to move the embassy to, so a new one will have to be built, needs congressional funding (and we all know how partisan this issue will be), as well as a new security design needs to be drawn up for the new location.

In other words, its not as simple as packing up and moving 3 miles away to a pre-built house.

And its about time!
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby kirthril on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:36 pm

brett wrote:Guys this is about the 3rd Temple imho. I am not looking to Trump or Israel for any personal joy or reason to celebrate, I see neither as being holy or right. But I do believe a 3rd Temple is coming some time soon.

Well, true, this move might not be considered "holy" in the sense that its done for political purposes BUT it is the "right" thing to do whether it was political or not. If God has recognized Jerusalem is Israel's capital, then that's all that matters, and any leader or nation or people claiming to be followers of God need to do so as well and make it known regardless of the hate and scorn received.
kirthril

Postby ToledoDebbie on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:14 pm

I never realized that this law was passed during Bill Clinton's Presidency. All that Trump is doing is following the US Law 104-45, passed in 1995. All other Presidents from Clinton through Obama refused to allow law to go into effect by issuing Presidential Waiver. None of the news reports ever mention this, only that this is Trumps idea??

From Wikipedia - Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995
Enacted by the 104th United States Congress
Effective November 8, 1995.
Public law 104–45
Statutes at Large 109 Stat. 398
Acts amended None
Titles amended None
U.S.C. sections created None
Legislative history:
Introduced in the Senate as S. 1322 by Bob Dole (R-KS) on October 13, 1995. Committee consideration by Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, and House Committee on International Relations. Passed the Senate on October 24, 1995 (93–5 Roll call vote 496, via Senate.gov) Passed the House on October 24, 1995 (374–37 Roll call vote 734, via Clerk.House.gov). Became law on November 8, 1995
The Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995[1] is a public law of the United States passed by the 104th Congress on October 23, 1995. It was passed for the purposes of initiating and funding the relocation of the Embassy of the United States in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, no later than May 31, 1999, and attempted to withhold 50 percent of the funds appropriated to the State Department specifically for "Acquisition and Maintenance of Buildings Abroad" as allocated in fiscal year 1999 until the United States Embassy in Jerusalem had officially opened.[2] The act also called for Jerusalem to remain an undivided city and for it to be recognized as the capital of the State of Israel. Israel's declared capital is Jerusalem, but this is not internationally recognized, pending final status talks in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. The United States has withheld recognition of the city as Israel's capital. The proposed law was adopted by the Senate (93–5),[3] and the House (374–37).[4]
Since passage, the law has never been implemented, because of opposition from Presidents Clinton, Bush and Obama, who view it as a Congressional infringement on the executive branch's constitutional authority over foreign policy; they have consistently claimed the presidential waiver on national security interests.
ToledoDebbie

Postby brett on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:49 pm

kirthril wrote:
brett wrote:Guys this is about the 3rd Temple imho. I am not looking to Trump or Israel for any personal joy or reason to celebrate, I see neither as being holy or right. But I do believe a 3rd Temple is coming some time soon.

Well, true, this move might not be considered "holy" in the sense that its done for political purposes BUT it is the "right" thing to do whether it was political or not. If God has recognized Jerusalem is Israel's capital, then that's all that matters, and any leader or nation or people claiming to be followers of God need to do so as well and make it known regardless of the hate and scorn received.

Kirthril please think about it some more. Connect the dots from now until the Anti-Christ comes on the scene. This progression of events is not about what's right or wrong, this progression is about making way for Anti-Christ and the 70th Week of Daniel imho. I believe there needs to be a 3rd temple ........ so the AC can setup the AOD and declare himself God. There will need to be a move towards opening up Jerusalem to allow the 3rd temple to get built imho. All steps being taken now are to setup for the future AC, they are not being done to right some wrong of history. Jesus Himself will right all the wrongs of history when He sets up His Millennial Kingdom in Jerusalem...... the current events are to setup Jerusalem for the Anti-Christ imho ...... I see this as something showing we're getting closer to Daniels 70th week.

KJV ONLY !
The KJV is the only PURE translation. Avoid modern corruptions like the NIV, they have been altered to support the coming Anti-Christ.
"The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever." Psalm 12:6-7
brett

Postby 4givenmuch on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:16 pm

Brett, you may be on to something. Saudi's new king has told Abbas he needs to accept Abu Dis as the Palestinian capital (and get lots of $) or resign. Saudi is for this because they want peace in Israel as they build there new futuristic city Neom. They want a bullet train to run through Israel to bring folks to the new city located in Saudi on Jordanian & Red Sea border.

Israel also just signed a MOU with Cypress, Greece and EU (and one other nation that is escaping me) for the gas pipeline. There is a vested interest having peace in that nation and it is being supported by Saudi.

There seems to be much happening behind the scenes for bigger agendas. This really could be it!
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby kirthril on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:08 am

brett wrote:
kirthril wrote:

Kirthril please think about it some more. Connect the dots from now until the Anti-Christ comes on the scene. This progression of events is not about what's right or wrong, this progression is about making way for Anti-Christ and the 70th Week of Daniel imho. I believe there needs to be a 3rd temple ........ so the AC can setup the AOD and declare himself God. There will need to be a move towards opening up Jerusalem to allow the 3rd temple to get built imho. All steps being taken now are to setup for the future AC, they are not being done to right some wrong of history. Jesus Himself will right all the wrongs of history when He sets up His Millennial Kingdom in Jerusalem...... the current events are to setup Jerusalem for the Anti-Christ imho ...... I see this as something showing we're getting closer to Daniels 70th week.

You misunderstand me. I am not in disagreeing that this can shape future events regarding the AC. I only stated that doing this is the right thing to do. Looking at the reaction from the muslim world only confirms that. You know you are doing something right when you receive scorn from the rest of the world.

God stated that Jerusalem is Israel's capital and will be a burdensome stone to all surrounding nations which try to move it (take possession). The USA being the first "officially" move its embassy is monumental for both historical and prophetical reasons. If it leads to a faster rise in the AC or sets in motion the false peace... so be it. It doesn't matter because haven't we already been told anything we do, Satan will try to counter it and use it to his advantage, but ultimately even Satan is playing into God's hands?

My only hesitation on this is that, they are saying 3-4 years for the move to take place. Should God see it fit to put another as president, a more hostile one such as Obama, this move can probably be reversed and kept from happening anyway (in which case our concerns may be for naught)..
kirthril

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:35 am

I dont think anyone posting comments on this is wrong or saying something wrong. It makes all of us uneasy to see it, but at the same time, we know what we're seeing, what it means, and that in terms of bible prophecy, it is fulfillment before our eyes, so it's ok in a sense.....but only in a sense. I know for me, I am uncomfortable with it, because I remember Christs' words...the time coming will be the worst the world has ever known......and I dont hasten that day, but yet, I see that we are caught up in the process of birth pangs....or birthing these new changes which result in the complete fulfillment of scripture and the return of Christ.

I really appreciate the additions that all of you are making and ideas, observations and so forth you show up with. This is a big deal....
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby brett on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:34 pm

kirthril wrote:You misunderstand me. I am not in disagreeing that this can shape future events regarding the AC. I only stated that doing this is the right thing to do. Looking at the reaction from the muslim world only confirms that. You know you are doing something right when you receive scorn from the rest of the world.

God stated that Jerusalem is Israel's capital and will be a burdensome stone to all surrounding nations which try to move it (take possession). The USA being the first "officially" move its embassy is monumental for both historical and prophetical reasons. If it leads to a faster rise in the AC or sets in motion the false peace... so be it. It doesn't matter because haven't we already been told anything we do, Satan will try to counter it and use it to his advantage, but ultimately even Satan is playing into God's hands?

My only hesitation on this is that, they are saying 3-4 years for the move to take place. Should God see it fit to put another as president, a more hostile one such as Obama, this move can probably be reversed and kept from happening anyway (in which case our concerns may be for naught)..

It may surprise some here but I do not support Trump, nor any political party, nor any World Leader, nor the modern nation of Israel or any nation. I have said it many times before that I believe modern Israel was not setup by God but by the United Nations, by America and zioinst Banking Elites. I do not consider this Embassy move to be the morally right thing to do. Imho Trump could just as well be said to be looking like the Anti-Christ right now .......I don't think Trump is the AC ..... but imho we should consider ALL big Leaders as possible AC candidates - not just the ones we don't like. The way Trump is yielding his power at the moment does kinda look to me like how the the Anti-Christ would exercise his power ...... making big changes, making big waves. We all thought the "Obama" type personality was the Anti-Christ type character, supporting Islam etc.......but imho the Anti-Christ will be a man of great craftiness and of great strength & fortitude, because he will be known for his military prowess. AND the Anti-Christ is going to IMITATE Jesus imho - to pretend to be like Jesus imho. He will be a rider on a White Horse, just like Jesus will be a rider on a white horse.......Whether popular opinion is behind him or not, he will WIN and that alone may be enough to make the world worship him - by his superiority in military feats. Revelation says that the people of the world who worship him say, "who is like the Beast and who is able to make war with him?". People will worship his great strength - another quality Trump is displaying right now - so I think a future AC might end up looking a little like Trump. I have been thinking lately that the Anti-Christ could be Jewish, I am not sure of this, at least a man who supports the modern nation of Israel (modern zionism) and judaism. He may be islamic too (whose willing to accept the Jews) or something else......I see the possibility of Islamic nations making up the 10 Kings of the Beast Empire....I see many possibilities..... and I want to put EVERYTHNG on the table, even the people we think are the "good guys".... because the AC is a deceiver - satan deceives by pretending to be an angel of LIGHT. There's a big chance the AC will pretend to be a good guy imho.

Anyway I believe the confirming of the covenant with many could actually be the confirming of the Mosaic Law, re-instituting sacrifices and offerings in line with the Law of Moses, Old Testament practises. So this makes me think the AC will be appearing to support the modern nation state of Israel. I see Trump pushing in this direction a lot right now ..... you could even imagine some in Israel thinking right now that maybe even Trump is the messiah - because he's supporting them so much. I see Trump more as a "setup man", not as the AC himself, but you never know, we need to be careful where we put our hearts at the moment. The Anti-Christ is a deceiver and I think its wise to simply NOT support any political leaders in these Last Days. I urge all here to not get sucked into what Trump is doing, nor into supporting the modern nation of Israel - in your own heart - keep neutral. I believe the modern nation of Israel is part of the Last Days deception, imho it is not God's Israel and therefore - NONE of these actions by Trump are actually doing right by God or the Church - it just appears that way to us due to decades of US policy struggling to setup modern Israel in a hostile neighbourhood. We simply get fed all the propaganda from our own western governments - that doesn't mean its right - its just what they want us to support. I happen to believe now that the modern nation of Israel should not exist and its creation was never ordained by God. That's my opinion of it all. All I see right now is Jerusalem being setup for the Anti-Christ ..... and Trump is the man right now with all the power to make it happen.

I have been able to reach this view because I have detached myself from Worldly politics. I do not support any political party and that means I do not support Trump or Hilary - or whoever is the next democrat leader. I am only interested now in matching events to Bible prophecy - I am no longer going to be a respecter of persons - I am no longer going to be loyal to any political leader, or political party or nation or country .... I'm like a detached 3rd party just trying to work out how bible prophecy will unfold. I see many possibilities - it may end up shocking us just how it all unfolds.... I'm very ready to condemn islam, its a wicked religion, but at the same time I am also very ready to condemn modern zionism too.

Please brothers and sisters be graceful in your replies. I am not wanting to wake up tomorrow to a flood of disagreeing replies...... just be open to all possibilities.....that's generally what I'm saying.

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby Ready1 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:09 pm

I have said it many times before that I believe modern Israel was not setup by God

You have said it so many times that I'm afraid you actually believe it... :grin:
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby brett on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:22 pm

Ready1 wrote:
I have said it many times before that I believe modern Israel was not setup by God

You have said it so many times that I'm afraid you actually believe it... :grin:

Yeah I have said it a lot recently.... I do believe it, but yeah I understand others will have their own views. Like someone else said recently - its not a salvation issue.

After writing the above post I feel like I have clarified my own position better (in my own mind) ..... it always helps to put your thoughts down on paper - or in this case - in a post....... I keep coming back to the fact that sacrifices and offerings will be started up again in Israel by the Anti-Christ - and will then be stopped at the mid point of Daniels 70th week. This tells us that the Anti-Christ will at the very least APPEAR or CLAIM to be a supporter of Zionism - he will claim to support the modern nation of Israel and its right to exist. He will support them to such an extent that they will be able to start up sacrifices and offerings again under Mosaic Law in Jerusalem imho (imagine how much the AC would have to push back against the islamic world to achieve that) ......... That's how "Israel friendly" he will be and appear (at first). He could very well be an Islamic leader who embraces Israel ..... or he could be more of a gentile type leader who supports zionism....... whoever he is ...... its now making me be very wary of any world leader who strongly supports the existence of Israel (zionism) ..... he could be the kind of leader that the Evangelicals would support ! A bit like how they love Trump now. This is the possible deception I see coming,...... the whole "support Israel" issue in our modern world, that's been going on for decades, (jews vs islam) could lead many Evangelicals to supporting & accepting the Anti-Christ, even if he's from an islamic nation. So people should be careful to avoid getting sucked too deeply into the "support Israel" thing. It could be a vehicle for satan to deceive many. Imho the Anti-Christ could appear to be a very Pro-Israel Leader, a bit like what we're seeing now with Trump....

Anyway I've said enough. :grin:

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:43 am

Imho the Anti-Christ could appear to be a very Pro-Israel Leader, a bit like what we're seeing now with Trump....

Im seeing this several places here on FP. Might be a good time to revisit the exact criteria ....description......ALL OF THEM, that we are given regarding the antichrist....who he is, where he hails from, etc. Im not saying that Trump isn't the antichrist, but the insinuations that he could be, when in fact, like so many other leaders, he may be working for the agenda of the antichrist, and not be the antichrist himself.
That's the problem with the political climate out there. There are so many people in politics now that work on behalf of this undermining agenda out there. They support the UN (one world governing body), they play dirty politics, believe in eugenics...the list goes on and on....and they are all "anti christ esque"......but only one person can be the actual antichrist, and he has very specific scriptural definitions......it's important that we keep that list in front of us when we speak, so we dont speak out of turn on the matter.
I am NOT accusing anyone of speaking out of turn, I am stating that we should recall all the scriptural descriptions we have to work with in order that we know who works for him and who he is, when the time comes, because among those scriptural definitions is Daniel 9: 26-27.....and seeing people move towards it is not the same as seeing one individual actually do it. There are a lot of people who have made it possible, but they all serve the "other god" and not our Lord and Savior......and lots of those "types" are in politics and make things happen...doesn't make them "the one."
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby david on Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:03 am

Interview with a former Israeli mayor; he says despite any pronouncements against Israel there are good trade relations with more moderate Sunni Muslim nations like Saudi Arabia. He doesn't seem too concerned about any backlash.

Video with Mayor 12/7/17 ~3 min. Fox News

Palestinian Riots on Thursday in Ramallah Thursday, it's reported Friday should be worse.

Video of Riot 12/7/17 - 6 min. CNN
david

Postby brett on Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:57 am

GodsStudent wrote:
Imho the Anti-Christ could appear to be a very Pro-Israel Leader, a bit like what we're seeing now with Trump....

Im seeing this several places here on FP. Might be a good time to revisit the exact criteria ....description......ALL OF THEM, that we are given regarding the antichrist....who he is, where he hails from, etc. Im not saying that Trump isn't the antichrist, but the insinuations that he could be, when in fact, like so many other leaders, he may be working for the agenda of the antichrist, and not be the antichrist himself.
That's the problem with the political climate out there. There are so many people in politics now that work on behalf of this undermining agenda out there. They support the UN (one world governing body), they play dirty politics, believe in eugenics...the list goes on and on....and they are all "anti christ esque"......but only one person can be the actual antichrist, and he has very specific scriptural definitions......it's important that we keep that list in front of us when we speak, so we dont speak out of turn on the matter.
I am NOT accusing anyone of speaking out of turn, I am stating that we should recall all the scriptural descriptions we have to work with in order that we know who works for him and who he is, when the time comes, because among those scriptural definitions is Daniel 9: 26-27.....and seeing people move towards it is not the same as seeing one individual actually do it. There are a lot of people who have made it possible, but they all serve the "other god" and not our Lord and Savior......and lots of those "types" are in politics and make things happen...doesn't make them "the one."

Just for the record, I don't think Trump is the AC (although I dare not rule anyone out entirely). I was just stating that I think the AC would most likely be a Pro-Israel leader, pushing hard for Israel.....like Trump is doing now (just using Trump as an example). But its also possible the AC may not be strongly Pro-Israel. The AC could simply be tolerant (accepting) of Israel ..... whatever the case, under the AC's leadership sacrifices and offerings will start up again. I personally believe he will look and try to act like Jesus, and like what the Jews are expecting as their messiah.

This verse is what makes me think this way:

Daniel 9:27 (KJV)
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate

Notice the KJV says "the covenant", rather than "a covenant". It sounds to me like its referring to the Old Testament covenant under Moses......and the verse then goes on to state that in the midst of the week - sacrifices would be stopped. This seems to be confirming that the covenant first mentioned in this verse is indeed the Old Testament Mosaic covenant....which included sacrificing animals. So if the Anti-Christ is confirming the Law of Moses (Old Testament covenant) and allows sacrifices and offerings to start up again in Israel - that means he's probably going to appear as a Pro-Israel leader? Right? I mean imagine sacrifices and offerings starting up again in Israel on the Temple mount (Jerusalem) right now ....... the islamic world would go ballistic - they wouldn't just declare 3 days of rage - they would declare rage for all eternity !! :grin: ........ So all this push right now for moving the embassy to Jerusalem .... I see it as ground work - the start of the push back against the islamic world - to get the world to a place where sacrifices and offerings in Jerusalem would be possible in the future. So Trump seems to be starting this "push back" against the islamic world and it most likely will need to continue in order to get to the point that a Temple is built and sacrifices and offerings can start up.......so a lot of push back against islam needs to happen. Imho that means we're gonna see Israel growing in strength and getting what they want a lot in the coming years ...... while islam will be pushed back into a corner ...... where they are forced to accept a 3rd jewish temple and sacrifices and offerings starting up again. That's my thinking....

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby WOODHENOT3 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:21 pm

Trump is going to get stoned the next time he visit Israel...lol
In Christ Always,
Woody
WOODHENOT3

Postby Looking4acity on Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:28 pm

brett wrote:Guys this is about a future 3rd Temple imho. I am not looking to Trump or Israel for any personal joy or reason to celebrate, I see neither as being holy or right. But I do believe things are moving along prophetically - towards a future 3rd Temple. Basically things are getting ready for Daniels 70th week. I posted another article in a new post which stated the Administration expects the "move" will take 3-4 years. So that at least gives us some kind of time frame. For me I see this as a tiny little confirmation that we still have at least a few years until Daniels 70th week.

I am thinking we could be much closer than a few years, like maybe in the next few months. If Israel is being prepared by Satan for the antichrist, and it definitely is, i don't think it is necessary for him to have a replica of the Temple built. It just wouldn't make sense that Satanic Israel, controlled by the bankers, would rebuild the Temple and actually allow sacrifices to the true God and allow them to continue for 3.5 years. I believe those particular verses were fulfilled in 70ad.

We know that the antichist sits in a temple though, and we also know that the temple he sits in can be a temple of god, with a "little g" according to Strongs. In times past, Satan was worshipped in temples like the Altar of Zeus and presently, in temples of various religions like Islam and Freemasonry. I think there could be several possibilities here. One is that he goes to the Dome of the Rock and the beast image is set up there. Could be why they are stirring trouble about the embassy-that he will be going in the Dome of the Rock soon and telling them that he is god. Another possibility is that the antichrist sits in a Masonic temple. The Rothschilds chose the location, built and donated the Israeli Supreme Court building (and the Knesset). It is filled with Illuminati and Masonic symbolism. It's a temple as well. He could rule from there.
Looking4acity

Postby brett on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:33 am

Looking4acity wrote:I am thinking we could be much closer than a few years, like maybe in the next few months. If Israel is being prepared by Satan for the antichrist, and it definitely is, i don't think it is necessary for him to have a replica of the Temple built. It just wouldn't make sense that Satanic Israel, controlled by the bankers, would rebuild the Temple and actually allow sacrifices to the true God and allow them to continue for 3.5 years. I believe those particular verses were fulfilled in 70ad.

We know that the antichist sits in a temple though, and we also know that the temple he sits in can be a temple of god, with a "little g" according to Strongs. In times past, Satan was worshipped in temples like the Altar of Zeus and presently, in temples of various religions like Islam and Freemasonry. I think there could be several possibilities here. One is that he goes to the Dome of the Rock and the beast image is set up there. Could be why they are stirring trouble about the embassy-that he will be going in the Dome of the Rock soon and telling them that he is god. Another possibility is that the antichrist sits in a Masonic temple. The Rothschilds chose the location, built and donated the Israeli Supreme Court building (and the Knesset). It is filled with Illuminati and Masonic symbolism. It's a temple as well. He could rule from there.

Interesting thoughts. There is another thing telling me that we have a little more time (years). This scripture:

Daniel 7:24
And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Where are these 10 Kings?

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby Looking4acity on Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:44 am

brett wrote:
Daniel 7:24
And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Where are these 10 Kings?

The 10 kings doesn't have to be visible. Rev. 17:12 says that the "10 horns are 10 kings which have received no kingdom as yet." But yet they still have control of a kingdom in verse 17. It sounds like they anticipate their own kingdoms. Probably has to do with the UN division of the world into 10 kingdoms that came out years ago. My thoughts are that these 10 kings are the Illuminati bankers that rule the economies of the entire world. Together, they represent the Beast. Satan has given them their great power and wealth. They rule the world with the "hidden hand". Soon they will require a mark to buy or sell and they rule from Israel.

I didn't mention this previously, the Israeli Supreme Court has its own pyramid built inside the building and the capstone rises above the roofline. It is *capped* with an eye, meaning that the NWO is complete. Rothschild has said that the NWO would be in place by 2018. I would say he is one of them.
Looking4acity

Return to What you think (About news)