"FIRST PERMANENT" U.S. BASE IN ISRAEL

Latest prophecy related news.

"FIRST PERMANENT" U.S. BASE IN ISRAEL

Postby El Gallo on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:57 am

https://www.defensenews.com/breaking-ne ... in-israel/

This was under the radar: U.s. National Guard has established the "first permanent" U.S. Base in Israel's Negev near Beersheba. Moreover, it is manned by the U.S. National Guard, whose missions are homeland defense and disaster relief. This is a strange one forward and backward.
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Re: "FIRST PERMANENT" U.S. BASE IN ISRAEL

Postby 1whowaits on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:29 pm

Is this the prelude to the 2 state solution, with the US providing the 'peacekeeping' force between Israel and the 'others'? UN peacekeepers may not be acceptable to Israel, Israeli peacekeepers would not be acceptable to the rest of the world, but would US peacekeepers be acceptable to both sides? Would US peacekeepers, dividing Israel, Jerusalem and Judah (Zech 1), be acceptable to God?
1whowaits

Postby Ready1 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:04 pm

FYI Beersheba is very close to Dimona. Dimona is Israel's reputed nuclear site.
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby kirthril on Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:39 am

I doubt this has anything to do with peacekeeping, but rather as a asset to Israeli intelligence and military operations.

Israel has gotten itself into a limited shooting war with Syria, and both the US and Israel are still committed to taking down Assad.

I am assuming that's what this base is for.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby 1whowaits on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:40 pm

If there is war between Iran and SA, the US may want to pull assets back from the front line or the US may get kicked out of Turkey, as Turkey will likely side with Iran and Russia. So having a fall back base in Israel could be useful. But after the destruction of Damascus (Isa 17), there may be a big push for peace in the ME, at Israel's expense. In which case a US base could be used for something else.
1whowaits

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:19 am

I notice that in Isaiah, it talks about "the burden of Damascus" but it also talks about a "burden" against other countries. Which kind of makes it sound like there will be multiple wars happening at that time.

Including the "burden against Babylon" in Isaiah. And it makes it sound like Babylon is a literal place, not just a symbolic thing.
extravagantchristian

Return to What you think (About news)