"FIRST PERMANENT" U.S. BASE IN ISRAEL

Latest prophecy related news.

"FIRST PERMANENT" U.S. BASE IN ISRAEL

Postby El Gallo on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:57 am

https://www.defensenews.com/breaking-ne ... in-israel/

This was under the radar: U.s. National Guard has established the "first permanent" U.S. Base in Israel's Negev near Beersheba. Moreover, it is manned by the U.S. National Guard, whose missions are homeland defense and disaster relief. This is a strange one forward and backward.
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Re: "FIRST PERMANENT" U.S. BASE IN ISRAEL

Postby 1whowaits on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:29 pm

Is this the prelude to the 2 state solution, with the US providing the 'peacekeeping' force between Israel and the 'others'? UN peacekeepers may not be acceptable to Israel, Israeli peacekeepers would not be acceptable to the rest of the world, but would US peacekeepers be acceptable to both sides? Would US peacekeepers, dividing Israel, Jerusalem and Judah (Zech 1), be acceptable to God?
1whowaits

Postby Ready1 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:04 pm

FYI Beersheba is very close to Dimona. Dimona is Israel's reputed nuclear site.
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby kirthril on Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:39 am

I doubt this has anything to do with peacekeeping, but rather as a asset to Israeli intelligence and military operations.

Israel has gotten itself into a limited shooting war with Syria, and both the US and Israel are still committed to taking down Assad.

I am assuming that's what this base is for.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby 1whowaits on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:40 pm

If there is war between Iran and SA, the US may want to pull assets back from the front line or the US may get kicked out of Turkey, as Turkey will likely side with Iran and Russia. So having a fall back base in Israel could be useful. But after the destruction of Damascus (Isa 17), there may be a big push for peace in the ME, at Israel's expense. In which case a US base could be used for something else.
1whowaits

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:19 am

I notice that in Isaiah, it talks about "the burden of Damascus" but it also talks about a "burden" against other countries. Which kind of makes it sound like there will be multiple wars happening at that time.

Including the "burden against Babylon" in Isaiah. And it makes it sound like Babylon is a literal place, not just a symbolic thing.
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:41 am

This brings interesting thoughts to mind, imo.
It's palpable, the changes in Saudi Arabia leadership (as mentioned in other threads), which will impact the petro dollar and the desire of the US Government to maintain strong relationships with S.A. and other oil rich middle east nations. The fact that this is happening in Israel tells me that things between SA and the US have gotten further along (and we are therefore further apart) than is being widely discussed. That reliance on the oil (with its implications to the value of the dollar) all these years has held back the US's ability to have much in the way of partnerships with Israel.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby 4givenmuch on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:41 pm

Interesting.... could be for peace deal as well as bullet train SA wants for NEMO, Saudi's new King's futuristic City on the Red Sea.
Last edited by 4givenmuch on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby david on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:44 pm

The Persian gulf supplies 12.9% of US crude imports of which Saudi Arabia provides 8%. Canada provides the US with the bulk oil of imports at 15%. The US supplies it's self with almost 40% of it's own demand for crude oil.
david

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:34 am

david wrote:The Persian gulf supplies 12.9% of US crude imports of which Saudi Arabia provides 8%. Canada provides the US with the bulk oil of imports at 15%. The US supplies it's self with almost 40% of it's own demand for crude oil.

Absolutely, but this is not about oil supplies to the US. This is about the petro dollar, meaning all of their oil sales are traded in dollars, which artificially inflates the value of the dollar (since all countries have to have US dollars on hand to buy and sell oil). This was set up in 1972, if Im not mistaken, and now, countries are starting to deviate from that, which deflates (artificially) the value of the dollar, since it previously got inflated......
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby david on Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:42 pm

GS wrote: Absolutely, but this is not about oil supplies to the US. This is about the petro dollar,

Oh... Right thank's for reminding me, you made that clear in your post. Nixon usually gets the credit for the creation of the petrodollar while it was Kissinger and the treasury secretary that crafted it. Kissinger strongly believes in the NWO as I'm sure everyone is well aware.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bKwH3kJew4
david

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:44 pm

Um.....david.....I hope you aren't being unkind.....seems so, but sometimes words on these post dont translate appropriately. I say that because I was not sure you were aware that our dollar is artifically inflated some 40% due to this petro dollar thing that got set up in the early 70s.....and it's why all of the US leaders have been kissing up to the middle eastern leaders all these years....and since a temperature change of the middle east leadership shows them growing cold with the setup and US....and wanting to trade their oil in other currencies......it will have adverse consequences for the US....and.....AND.....it's been the reason all along that the US has been a half hearted friend to Israel...because the middle eastern countries leadership have frowned upon such a relationship.....Now, with the change in the middle eastern leadership....the US APPEARS to be wanting to cozy up to Israel in an attempt to have a way and a place to continue to maintain a presence in the region.

If you know all this and feel I am insulting your intelligence, please pardon me....PLEASE PARDON ME......I mistook from your comments that perhaps you didn't understand and know this.
Alternately, please keep in mind that there are plenty of people who don't understand and know this set of facts, and my post may be for their edification as well. Certainly I had to learn this for the first time myself as we all do.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby david on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:21 pm

GodsStudent wrote:Um.....david.....I hope you aren't being unkind.....seems so

GodsStudent, I am very sorry, I am not attempting to be unkind in anyway again I apologize for the confusion. My wife says I have selective hearing, apparently I am a selective reader as well. :grin: When I read your post I got affixed to the subject of oil. Sorry I am off key. I have had an awareness of the Petrodollar, I too have been concerned about it for some time. What I find interesting is the phenomena of what is valuable. What people perceive as being valuable. If we all believed puppies are very valuable then we would be breading and trading in puppies.

:hugs:

david
david

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:50 am

Hi David: Thanks for your kind response. I LOVED the puppy comment.....hilarious.....and yet, agreed, it's sad that currency valuation has the "perceived power" it does, because it literally causes control issues all over the world.....and we (our government) tosses our value system out the window in attempts to protect those little dollars and cents......Worse to me is going to Israel after the oil for dollars thing blows up in our face....and "making nice." Two faced, insincere.....we used to have a saying for that......"With friends like that, who needs enemies?"
Alas, Israel needs any "friend" it can get, so it seems the US will be welcomed to set a permanent base in their country.
I probably, am being unkind, but I have always really struggled with things like our presidents bowing down before Saudi Kings while those of that religion try to blow us up in all sorts of fanatical terrorist attacks. To me, THIS arrangement....US allying with Israel, is the one that should have been in place all along.
Those things said, scripture is what's most important.....this "ideal situation" isn't what it seems.
Another thought I had is that with the US base IN Israel, will that cause Israel to feel more secure and enter into a deal to split her land? .......certainly something to think about.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Jay Ross on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:46 pm

Has anyone thought that the King of the North of the third beast, has established a bridgehead in the land of Canaan in preparation, without understanding on his part, for Armageddon?
Jay Ross

Postby kirthril on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:52 am

To affirm my previous post here is a article written today:

No more ‘fighting ISIS?’ US to stay in Syria to prevent ‘win’ for Assad and Iran – report

Published time: 23 Nov, 2017 11:57

Edited time: 23 Nov, 2017 13:46

The US plans to keep its troops in Syria long after the defeat of ISIS – the goal used to justify their illegal presence in the first place – because the Syrian government and its ally Iran would “win” if they were withdrawn, the Washington Post reported.

The Trump administration is “expanding its goals” in Syria to include a “potentially open-ended commitment” to support the Kurd-dominated Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), the newspaper reported on Wednesday, citing several anonymous US officials. The change comes as the defeat of the Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) terrorist group in Syria seems imminent.

-snip-“An abrupt US withdrawal could complete Assad’s sweep of Syrian territory and help guarantee his political survival – an outcome that would constitute a win for Iran, his close ally. To avoid that outcome, US officials say they plan to maintain a US troop presence in northern Syria… and establish new local governance, apart from the Assad government, in those areas,” the newspaper said.-snip-

continues at:
https://www.rt.com/news/410735-american ... tay-syria/

This article from RTnews, quoting the Washington Post, basically backs up what I think that base is for.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby 4givenmuch on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:36 pm

To be fair, the Syrian issue isn't over. Assad vs the rebels had already torn the country up creating a space for ISIS. It is sad indeed!
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby El Gallo on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:12 pm

Which makes one again wonder what the purpose of that massive, terribly expensive, "embassy compound" in Baghdad is about. Its size, cost, and secrecy make it (to me) likely it is much more than either a diplomatic compound or mere small base. It much more resembles a command node than an embassy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embassy_o ... s,_Baghdad

https://www.globalpolicy.org/component/ ... 37081.html
Perhaps the Babylonian control node for ME operations.

On the other hand:
http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2004/03 ... ny-country
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Return to What you think (About news)