Trump to Visit Israel May 22

Latest prophecy related news.

Trump to Visit Israel May 22

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon May 15, 2017 6:26 am

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.789026

U.S. President Donald Trump's visit to Israel next week has both Israeli and U.S. officials wondering what he will bring to the table on the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

Trump has long expressed his strong desire to "reach the ultimate deal" on the peace process and has more recently doubled down on his support for the two-state solution - his May 22 visit will undoubtably give more insight or even prove to be the opening shot for whatever his exact plans may be.

After four months, Trump also understands there's no
solution other than two states

Just 90 days ago, in a press conference with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Trump was still talking about the possibility of supporting a one-state solution. Now, he is said to be planning to come out in support of Palestinian self-determination, espousing a much more traditional American approach to the conflict.
But are supporters of the two-state solution celebrating too soon? Read Barak Ravid here. 

Trump’s Comey treatment is the stuff of which Netanyahu’s nightmares are made

One shouldn’t envy Netanyahu right now, writes Chemi Shalev. The kind of treatment that Trump gives to anyone who crosses him or gets in his way, as he showed with Comey's dismissal, shows that the premier would be wise to be wary of the thought of how Trump might react if he – and Israel – got in the president’s way.
Does that mean that Trump will be the one to bend Israel’s arm? Read more here. 

Ambush alert: Netanyahu fears Trump's cooking something big

Netanyahu is nervous, ministers say. He’s afraid Trump is laying an ambush for him, whose dimensions and impact will only be apparent when he’s here wandering between Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Masada.
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.789026
extravagantchristian

Re: Trump to Visit Israel May 22

Postby El Gallo on Tue May 16, 2017 7:34 pm

U.S. diplomats snub Israeli offers to help with Trump's Western Wall visit: It's in West Bank, you have no authority
Diplomats stationed at the U.S. consulate in Jerusalem refused to hold talks with Israeli officials about arrangements for U.S. President Donald Trump’s planned visit to the Western Wall during his trip to Israel next week, claiming that the site is in the West Bank, and therefore the Israeli government has no authority over it.
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.789026

Just like border wall funding, defunding Planned Parenthood, and overturning Obamacare, the man seems to value no promise. SO the anti-politician is a politician.
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Postby 1whowaits on Wed May 17, 2017 7:54 pm

Mr Trumps' difficulties are increasing at home with the appointment of a special prosecutor. He needs a big win to turn the tide of public opinion in his favor. To do this could he seek the title of the one who brought peace to the ME by bringing about the 2 state solution? If so, he could begin the fulfillment of Zech 1.
1whowaits

Postby GodsStudent on Fri May 19, 2017 12:18 pm

Wow.....politics is SO RUDE, in every way, all the time.....I can't imagine being a politician......it's just awful imo.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri May 19, 2017 4:47 pm

Yeah, I've been wondering how these scandals at home might impact his trip to Israel.

Did anyone see the headline that the White House published a promo ad for this trip to Israel, featuring a map of Israel with pre-67 lines???

No word yet if that was a mistake or policy change.

http://m.jpost.com/app/article/492250

Maybe if he's planning a peace deal, he might offer to help rebuild Temple to appease Israel. I see that Kuchner is traveling with Trump, bringing a Jewish/ religious aspect to things.
extravagantchristian

Postby shorttribber on Fri May 19, 2017 5:14 pm

This is really getting to be very interesting....Obama and the Resistance playing Wag the President.

Google "Wag the Dog"

Some people will get that....and some won't....

AOD and fake Seven Year Deal.....right on time. :alrighty:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby aaron on Mon May 22, 2017 5:40 am

Mr Trumps' difficulties are increasing at home with the appointment of a special prosecutor. He needs a big win to turn the tide of public opinion in his favor. To do this could he seek the title of the one who brought peace to the ME by bringing about the 2 state solution? If so, he could begin the fulfillment of Zech 1.

1WW, could you elaborate a bit on how Zech. 1 could be fulfilled? I've been looking at this and a couple other Scriptures lately in light of President Trump's visit to the ME and especially Israel, I'm just now listening to P. Trump's speech where he calls for peace, and he seems to think he has two willing parties ... and now's the time to make a deal. Wow.
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
-1 Timothy 6:12
aaron

Postby 1whowaits on Mon May 22, 2017 7:44 pm

Aaron, Zech 1 describes 3 sections of Israel being scattered, Jerusalem, Judah and Israel, apparently at the same time. In the past Israel, the northern kingdom, was scattered then Judah and Jerusalem many years later. A simultaneous scattering of Jerusalem, Judah and Israel has not occurred before, this is a future event.

Zech 1 also describes 4 horns, 4 leaders of nations or nation groups, being the ones doing the scattering apparently together at the same time. In the past Israel was scattered by 1 nation or nation group, not by 4 simultaneously, pointing to a future event.

The 2 state solution is a 'peace plan' that has been proposed over many years, one that divides Jerusalem, Judah and Israel. Judah, the west bank, would be given to the Arabs and the Israeli settlers would be forcibly removed and relocated somewhere outside of that area, they would essentially be scattered. Jerusalem would be taken from Israeli control and made into an 'international' city, Jerusalem would never be Israel's capitol and God's temple would never be rebuilt. A section of land through the middle of Israel would be given to the Arabs to connect Gaza and the West Bank, the Israelis living there being removed or 'scattered'.

The group behind this plan has mainly been the UN, but in recent years the EU, Russia and the US, the 'quartet' as they have been called, are throwing their support behind the plan.

In essence 4 horns, 4 nations or nation groups, have come together to support a plan that will essentially divide and scatter the apple of God's eye.

In the past several leaders have attempted to bring the parties together to accept the 2 state solution, 2 separate states living side by side in Israel. But neither side has been willing to make concessions and 1 or both sides did not trust the mediator attempting to facilitate the agreement, Obama being the latest example.

But Mr Trump may be different, he apparently has the attention and the goodwill of both sides, this could be something new. If an agreement is reached that 'scatters' Israel, Judah and Jerusalem, and it is facilitated or forced by the 'quartet', then prophecy may be fulfilled, and the 'craftsmen' will be sent.

My theory is that the craftsmen are the 4 horsemen, the first 4 seals of Rev. The 'craftsmen' are those skilled in the working of stone, wood or metal, and are also referred to as engravers and artisans. Certain craftsmen of the past that were skilled engravers were called 'seal cutters', they engraved the signets that were pressed on the clay to make the 'seal'. I believe it is likely that the 4 horsemen described earlier in Zech 1 are the 4 craftsmen described later in the chapter, and they could be associated with the seals.

Which would suggest that the nations are facilitating their own destruction.
1whowaits

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue May 23, 2017 7:30 am

Could zech 1, scattering, be refering to the time of the AOD, when the AC breaks that 7 yr covenant? Thats what it sounds like to me. The peace deal is something that they'll likely agree to, but the scattering after the AOD will be forced. So maybe the land will be divided twice, the first time at the beginning of the week, When the temple is rebuilt, and then completely scattered at the midpoint. If thats the case we could expect the first half of the week to be somewhat peaceful. Maybe.
extravagantchristian

Postby GodsStudent on Tue May 23, 2017 10:00 am

extravagantchristian wrote:Could zech 1, scattering, be refering to the time of the AOD, when the AC breaks that 7 yr covenant? Thats what it sounds like to me. The peace deal is something that they'll likely agree to, but the scattering after the AOD will be forced. So maybe the land will be divided twice, the first time at the beginning of the week, When the temple is rebuilt, and then completely scattered at the midpoint. If thats the case we could expect the first half of the week to be somewhat peaceful. Maybe.

Actually, I would expect at least part of the first half to be peaceful where Israel is concerned, because it isn't until the A/C turns on them or betrays them that they realize they put their faith and trust in the wrong "one".....
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue May 23, 2017 1:10 pm

Yeah GS... except we dont know the timing of the 2 witnesses, wars and rumors of wars, false prophets, falling away, or persicution. So anything could happen.... Including the rapture, which ithink could happen anytime after AC is revealed. If AC makes a 7 year peace deal with Israel soon, i think we'll all know who he is.
extravagantchristian

Postby 1whowaits on Tue May 23, 2017 3:19 pm

EC, i would agree that there may be more than 1 scattering of Israel around the time of the 70th week. At the midpoint in Rev 12 Israel, the woman, 'flees to' and 'is given wings to fly to' a place prepared for her where she is taken care of, she goes willingly because she is being pursued. She is not being exiled by God, there is no shame, she is being taken into protective custody as it were.

In Zech 1 it appears that the scattering is not something that is desired, 'these are the horns that scattered Judah so no one could raise his head', not being able to raise one's head could be a reference to shame, keeping one's head down. Also it appears that some force may be used- 'these horns of the nations who lifted up their horns against the land of Judah to scatter its people', 'lifting up the horns against' could suggest the picture of being tossed by the horns of a bull.

It appears that Israel has peace forced upon her, and her land is divided, and if the 2 state solution is implemented, much of the periphery -Judah, Jerusalem, Gaza and other parts of Israel, would be separated from her, she would live in the center of the land, not the outlying areas.

Which is the condition of Israel just prior to Gog-Magog- 'I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people-all of them living without walls and without gates and bars...living at the center of the land.' Ezek 38.

After Gog-Magog, the muslim threat would be dealt with, the temple could be rebuilt, Israel would rise in prominence, and there would be a short time of peace for Israel (while the rest of the world would be in turmoil). The AC could confirm or strengthen the Old Covenant, be considered as a candidate for messiah, and set himself up in the rebuilt temple.
1whowaits

Postby 1whowaits on Tue May 23, 2017 3:52 pm

As far as timing, in Matt 24, Luke 21, Mark 13- Jesus indicated that there will be a time prior to the AOD called the 'beginning of birthpangs'. The 'pangs' include wars and rumors of wars, nation against nation, famine, pestilences and great signs from heaven.

The first 4 seals appear to be conquest or the desire to conquer, unmitigated war, famine (wheat, barley, oil-olives, wine-grapes- all crops in short supply in a famine), and death, and these are given power to kill by sword, famine and plague (pestilence).

The seals appear to parallel the birthpangs, perhaps confirmed by the 5th seal- 'those who had been slain because of the word of God', which Jesus also indicated in association with the birthpangs in Matt 24 etc. as persecution.

The seals appear to parallel the birthpangs and would then occur prior to the AOD, prior to the midpoint and the GT.
1whowaits

Return to What you think (About news)