Ottoman Resurrection

Latest prophecy related news.

Ottoman Resurrection

Postby kirthril on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:24 am

Absolutely Amazing Prophecy Fulfilling: Erdogan Of Turkey Brings Back The Ottoman Scepter That Signifies The Tenth Horn Prophesied In The Book Of The Apocalypse

By Shoebat Foundation on April 18, 2017 in Featured, General, Highlight

By Walid Shoebat

After Erdogan won his referendum to have complete control over Turkey, the first thing he did was to return and unveil the Ottoman scepter that should not have departed from the first Ottoman Sultan until Erdogan had come. Erdogan is mimicking a Messiah. To Erdogan, the Muslim messiah, he is whom this scepter rightfully belongs.

To bring and unveil the diadem of Selim I, the tenth horn of the Islamic Empire, is a significant symbol.

Allow me to explain so that a westerner comprehends the significance. According to the Daily Sabah, Erdogan’s mouthpiece in the Arab world, this scepter, in the form of a turban with a diadem, was hidden from the public eye in a museum after Fethullah Gulen attempted to smuggle it to the U.S., in order to return later to Turkey to reclaim the Caliphate for himself after the ousting of Erdogan.

The fight over the symbolic scepter ended up capturing the smugglers at the airport in Istanbul and was hidden secretly by Erdogan, awaiting the moment for his Ottoman resurrection on April 15th, 2017. He then veiled it over the tomb of Selim I and kept the matter secret. When his victory was complete, the first thing Erdogan did was rush to the tomb of Selim I and unveil the diadem (silk turban) which was positioned on the grave to signify the Ottoman resurrection from the dead.

This is very significant. Selim I was the tenth horn (king) with a diadem. Erdogan wants to proclaim that he is the rightful owner, being the eleventh (more on that later).

continues:
http://shoebat.com/2017/04/18/absolutel ... pocalypse/

I'll also put this in the " Turkey" section because this significant news is obviously Turkish related.

For those who have not followed this man, Erdogan of Turkey over the past decade has not made secret his desire to revive the Ottoman Empire, Grand Turkey, unite the Turkic peoples, and end the Sykes-picot which enforced borders (individual nations) on the Islamic Umma (borderless empire). He has compared his "executive presidential system" to that of Hitlers Nazi regime and his followers have compared it to a "caliphate system" where the "president is caliph, sultan, and the prince".

So the first thing Erdogan does after winning his referendum is unveil the Crown of the Sultan which had lay in secrecy till now. This man just two days after victory could not wait to unveil his crown...His ambition is no clear for all to see. Welcome, to the Ottoman Ressurrection...

I post this here because we are watching the rise of Magog, Asia minor that will lead the Ezekiel 38/39 invasion. Whether you believe Gog and the AC are the same or different, this is huge.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Re: Ottoman Resurrection

Postby El Gallo on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:28 am

Then there is the Trumpinator, who it turns out, has financial holdings in Turkey, including significant real estate in Istanbul. He seems to have no issue with Erdogan's Islamist Empire goals. His companies owns two towers in Istanbul. Recall that towers are seen as a Biblical metaphor for arrogance and man's rebellion against YHWH.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=c ... r+istanbul
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Postby kirthril on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:30 pm

El Gallo wrote:Then there is the Trumpinator, who it turns out, has financial holdings in Turkey, including significant real estate in Istanbul. He seems to have no issue with Erdogan's Islamist Empire goals. His companies owns two towers in Istanbul. Recall that towers are seen as a Biblical metaphor for arrogance and man's rebellion against YHWH.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=c ... r+istanbul

I believe Trump will be hosting Erdogan soon. I will definitely be paying attention to what Trump says of him. Thus far, Trump has had nothing but glowing praise for him since the attempted coup even with Erdo thrashing and threatening the EU lately.
kirthril

Postby El Gallo on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:29 pm

Just like during the election season, I do not know what to make of POTUS Trump. I currently lean toward him being a Trojan Horse, what with his increasingly lining up the establishment folks close to him, while pushing out the non-establishment folks.

As well, I still do nto know what to make of BHO. There were so many bizarre Biblically significant anomalies about him, and he is still hanging around. Sometimes it seems everything is a mirage, set up by an AC world structure.
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Postby kirthril on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:28 am

El Gallo wrote:Just like during the election season, I do not know what to make of POTUS Trump. I currently lean toward him being a Trojan Horse, what with his increasingly lining up the establishment folks close to him, while pushing out the non-establishment folks.

As well, I still do nto know what to make of BHO. There were so many bizarre Biblically significant anomalies about him, and he is still hanging around. Sometimes it seems everything is a mirage, set up by an AC world structure.

BHO worked closely with the Muslim Brotherhood. This you already know of course, as the MB had elements all over his administration, as well as were the ones who were set to take power from Algeria to Libya to Egypt. They are headquartered in Turkey and work closely with Erdo. And their failure to keep a hold in Egypt has led Erdo to rage at the current King of the South for overthrowing them. General El-Sisi.
kirthril

Postby Mr Baldy on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:31 am

kirthril wrote:I post this here because we are watching the rise of Magog, Asia minor that will lead the Ezekiel 38/39 invasion. Whether you believe Gog and the AC are the same or different, this is huge.

Although I think Walid Shoebat is a complete Fraud - and a Deceiver, I have to agree with you. This is very, very interesting, and well worth watching.
Mr Baldy

Postby kirthril on Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:39 pm

Although I think Walid Shoebat is a complete Fraud - and a Deceiver

I disagree. He has archived his messages throughout the years, links them in every article to show that what we see today he warned of years ago. From Neo-ottomanism, to the rising Nazi's and Fascists in the EU, to who would take power/goal of the Arab spring, to calling out the evil within both the Catholic and Protestant churches, to predicting election frontrunners (and schooling the mainstream global media), to even how the right wing (republicans and its base) would bow to the LGBT movement eventually.

He has great insight. You may disagree with him prophetically, I know you don't believe in a Islamic AC, but until I see something so unbelievably false come and go, something he boasts will surely come to pass... such as the Blood Moon hoopla (that I fell for) from Johnathan Cahn... I can not write Walid off yet.

I treat Walid like I do the late Herb or any other here person on this site, its wait and see until its proven without a doubt wrong.
:itsgood:
kirthril

Return to What you think (About news)