Right when you are sure they are monsters

Discussion related to children, marriage and family issues.

Right when you are sure they are monsters

Postby soonverysoon on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:51 pm

The kids were fighting again. This time over a box of cereal. One came into my room crying her heart out. Her sister ate to much. :cheeky: I was between pulling my hair out and laughing. So I tell her I would buy her, her very own box of cereal. Her little face just shined.

Well that was a few days ago so when I went to the store I remember and let them each pick out their own box of cereal.

They were so happy then to my surprise they grab me almost knocking me into the floor shouting "you are the best mommy in the world"! :sohumble:

Some women was standing there smiling looking surprise at their sudden out burst. :bag:

This made me think how sweet kids really are and how grateful they are for just the simple things.

If only we could be like them grateful for the simple everyday blessing the Lord gives us.

I for one make life to hard. I want to be like a kid with a box of cereal. :grin:

soonverysoon
soonverysoon

Re: Right when you are sure they are monsters

Postby burien1 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:11 pm

This made me think how sweet kids really are and how grateful they are for just the simple things.

If only we could be like them grateful for the simple everyday blessing the Lord gives us.

:a3: Enjoy those little ones while they`re young. They grow up way too soon!
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby nonymouse on Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:53 pm

Sweet.
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby JayCee on Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:06 am

burien1 wrote: :a3: Enjoy those little ones while they`re young. They grow up way too soon!

Tell you what - if a teenager says 'you're the best mommy in the world!' it completely bowls you over!
JayCee

Return to Family Room