Governor of New Mexico: "Obama is an immigrant."

General discussion of candidates' campaign issues

Governor of New Mexico: "Obama is an immigrant."

Postby Cantaress4Him on Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:05 am

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=83114 :thinking:

Let's see how they explain this one away.
Cantaress4Him

2 Chronicles 20:21 And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed singers unto the LORD, and that should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army, and to say, Praise the LORD; for his mercy endureth for ever.
Cantaress4Him

Re: Governor of New Mexico: "Obama is an immigrant."

Postby lookup on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:21 am

If this is brought to fruition and Obama is kicked out, do you know who will become the next president according to the constitution? Not a very pretty scenario.
:doh:
“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour” 1 Pet. 5:8

<><
lookup

Postby mrgravyard49 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:36 pm

Of course Biden.. He is Ok i guess but God help us all is Nancy Palosi ever gets in power.. She is a Nutcase. if she ever does I am moving to Canada or Japan... or AnyWhere else... LOL
mrgravyard49

Postby savedbygrace on Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:41 pm

It seems like the issue has been swept under the rug. Truth doesn't matter anymore. Why go against the flow? Just let the people have what they want. Give them Obama. They who voted for him will get what they deserved. Not what they were promised.
You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But not a hair of your head shall be lost. By your patience you possess your souls. Luke 21:16-19
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Return to U.S. Presidential Election 2008