Absolute BEST 2008 election article

General discussion of candidates' campaign issues

Absolute BEST 2008 election article

Postby savedbygrace on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:28 am

http://moriel.org/articles/notice_board ... ection.htm

"The American Election

by Jacob Prasch
You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But not a hair of your head shall be lost. By your patience you possess your souls. Luke 21:16-19
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Re: Absolute BEST 2008 election article

Postby Sue-M on Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:30 am

Very well written in my opinion. However, the only thing I didn't agree with is, I am not totally sure that Billy Graham is anti-Semetic. I think someone took a statement he made and twisted it around. But, this is just my opinion.

But, thank you for that Saved!
Luke 21:28

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
Sue-M

Postby WhiteH2OWoman on Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:15 am

Jacob Prasch spews a whole lot of vitriol without offering up any candidates as an alternative. Sorry, folks, but it gets my goat when people criticize without offering a viable solution.
WhiteH2OWoman
Supporting Member

Postby David L on Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:03 pm

umm.. I believe that was the whole point of the article. Perhaps you missed it. There is no option because God has placed His judgment on America. Obama is God's judgment. McCain would have been God's judgment. You missed the point completely... it was God who did not provide an alternative candidate for you since it is Him who appoints governer's and authorities (Romans 13)
"We were educated thoroughly on Islam 9/11" - joymart

"Thus says the Lord GOD, 'This is Jerusalem; I have set her at the center of the nations, with lands around her. Ezekiel 5:5
David L

Return to U.S. Presidential Election 2008