Barack Obama: 'He's been sent by God'

General discussion of candidates' campaign issues

Postby revelation2012 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:59 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... y-God.html

Even by the feverish standards of US politics, the messianic fervour of Obama's campaign is disquieting, writes Mick Brown from Colorado

Clip

Two figures held up signs saying "Abortion kills children", while a black man brandishing an Obama placard marched back and forth in a state of feverish excitement, shouting: "He's been sent by God. I'm not saying he's Jesus, but he could fill Moses' shoes."

A man standing beside me shook his head in disbelief. He had already voted, he said – for John McCain. Did I know, he asked, that Obama had actually been born in Mombasa, Kenya, that actually he was not entitled to be running for president at all? "I'm worried," he said, "that we may be witnessing the greatest fraud perpetrated in American history." ...
Rich
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

John 20:27-29 27Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God. 29Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
revelation2012

Re: Barack Obama: 'He's been sent by God'

Postby Sulo1 on Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:10 am

:eek:

why is the media deliberatley portraying him as if he is the "messiah"...
Sulo1

Postby revelation2012 on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:17 am

You have to wonder about that. The media is a powerful brain washing force (all corprately owned by corporate members of the CFR - When you really start researching all candidates on both sides are members of the CFR think tank created by Occultist and Illuminati member David Rockefeller - makes you really wonder is there really a choice?). You also need to wonder about the change in all broadcasting to high definition in 2009. I think society may be being set up for something soon. There really is a lot of questions that are not being addressed by this candidate and it seems people don't even want to know any more. They just want his "change". What exactly is his "change".

Sulo1 wrote:Image

why is the media deliberatley portraying him as if he is the "messiah"...
Rich
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

John 20:27-29 27Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God. 29Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
revelation2012

Postby savedbygrace on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:50 am

Actually the broadcasting is only going to digital, not to high def in 2009. All that means is that if you still have some of those 'rabbit ears' :grin: on your tv, they won't pick up a signal anymore. You will need to convert your tv to cable with a digital box.

Obama is the smiling face of deception. Thats the impression I get when I see his pictures.
You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But not a hair of your head shall be lost. By your patience you possess your souls. Luke 21:16-19
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Re: Barack Obama: \'He\'s been sent by God\'

Postby mela on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:49 am

[quote=\"Sulo1\"]Image

why is the media deliberatley portraying him as if he is the \"messiah\"...[/quote]

Oh...poor man, his halo fell off!
mela
Supporting Member

Re: Barack Obama: \'He\'s been sent by God\'

Postby mela on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:51 am

hmmmm, sorry folks. Need to use a proxy server to get to the board and my posts get not posted right.
hit puter, hit puter!!!
mela
Supporting Member

Postby Mttw633 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:44 am

I took my son to the ortho this am in the leftist city of Seattle, and the receptionist was gushing over the win with another patient, saying isn't it sooo cooool! I was just crying last night and I couldn't stop! I was thinking if they say anything to me, I was going to respond, "I already have a savior." I am so sad, but God is still in control.
Mttw633

Postby aaron on Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:19 pm

It's time to dig into the Word and pray, serve the Lord with fear and reverence in these last days.
It's great that we are all watching, but I feel like we need to be on guard, as the master of deception is about to dig into his little bag of tricks to amaze and seduce. Keep your eyes on Jesus!
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
-1 Timothy 6:12
aaron

Postby WhiteH2OWoman on Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:19 pm

"Sent by God?" Uh, no...look 180 degrees in the OTHER direction.
WhiteH2OWoman
Supporting Member

Postby daffodyllady on Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:06 pm

That pic just gives me the WILLIES!
Daffodyllady
Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will recieve you... Abstain from all appearance of evil...Without holiness shall no man see the Lord.
daffodyllady

Return to U.S. Presidential Election 2008