Obama legally challenged on presidential run

General discussion of candidates' campaign issues

Re: Obama legally challenged on presidential run

Postby bchandler on Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:08 pm

D3Christ,

Aside from your obvious desire to defend the indefensible...

The laws in place at the time Barak's family immigrated to Indonesia did NOT allow him to retain his US citizenship... I believe Indonesia at the time specifically required them to forswear their allegiance to other nations.

I also believe the US laws at the time did not allow Dual US Indonesian citizenship... this was just part of the information brought up in the suit...

But rather than accepting the explanations you asked for... you seem bent on trying to denigrate the people answering your questions.

As for his certified copy... when I went to get mine a few years ago... it was literally a certified, Notarized COPY of the original... which was type written... in 1963... it had been scanned into the county records database and could be printed on new card-stock at will.. by a laser printer... but the image printout maintained the original typeface and it was easily distinguishable as type written text... as opposed to more modern laser fonts... which the image of Obama's certificate seems to contain...
I am not a god or a doctor, and nothing i say should be construed as medical advice or even as correct. I am merely a living soul who is exercising my unalienable rights, endowed upon me by my creator, and recognized in the Constitution for the united States of America, to freely speak about the things i believe. No other soul should grant my words any weight without first determining their credibility and/or accuracy for themselves.
bchandler

Postby FreeInHim on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:55 pm

I was on the phone with my husband when I first saw this thread with the alleged birth certificate "copy," and I told him that as far as I could tell it looked fake. The type didn't look right. Then I scrolled down and read that others saw the same thing.

Yes, I do believe people would risk their reputations over this because as it's been said repeatedly, "This is the most important presidential race ever." Worse crimes than that are being committed by Obama supporters now in an effort to get their "chosen one" into power, such as voter fraud and illegal campaign contributions.
FreeInHim

Postby D4Christ on Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:43 pm

bchandler wrote:But rather than accepting the explanations you asked for... you seem bent on trying to denigrate the people answering your questions.

Denigrate: To attack the character or reputation of; speak ill of; defame. To disparage; belittle.

I think your assessment of my answers is unfair. I have not attacked anyone. In fact all I have done is what you and everyone else on the Election forum has done....present my opinions and facts where applicable. The only persons I have used any less than friendly language with is McCain and Palin.

I find it odd that during these election conversations I have been told I was voting for the devil, satan and Hitler, which I consider very disparaging remarks, yet no one has spoken of my right to have my own opinion.

I don't denigrate people I speak to on this thread. I may not agree with your opinon but I believe in your right to state your mind. Please don't hate because I possess the ability to not only have an opinon but express it elequently.

YSIC,
Deirdre
:a2:

P.S. The name is D4Christ
"1 Now, dear brothers and sisters, let us clarify some things about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and how we will be gathered to meet him....3 Don’t be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed—the one who brings destruction."

--2 Thessalonians 2: 1,3
D4Christ
Supporting Member

Postby bchandler on Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:37 pm

In examining this image closely it is obviously a fake...

1. Every block of text has a box of scrambled pixels around it that does not match the background of the paper certificate.

2. the color of the blocks of text are inconsistent across the document... for example... the text for mother's name gets progressively darker, while the text of the child's name and fathers name does not.

3. There are "off" color pixels all over the document, but they seem to mainly be concentrated in the area of questionable text, and the scrambled pixel text boxes...

4. No such random pixelation occurs around certain other text or print elements

5. There seem to be some "off" color pixels within the text itself in certain places.

6. the spacing and text alignment of the pre-printed portion of the document title "certification of live birth"... specifically "ICA T" part of certification.

7. The embossed seal on the paper does not appear to be either of the appropriate city, county, or state seals...

8. The "E" in the printed state seal doesn't actually seem to be an E when viewed in close... while every other character is easily distinguished... while the lower text on the seal seams oddly stretched and is completely unreadable...

9. Lastly.. and the real kicker for me... the pixel elements of the suspect text appear to be significantly different from the pixel elements of the document background, or boundary.
I am not a god or a doctor, and nothing i say should be construed as medical advice or even as correct. I am merely a living soul who is exercising my unalienable rights, endowed upon me by my creator, and recognized in the Constitution for the united States of America, to freely speak about the things i believe. No other soul should grant my words any weight without first determining their credibility and/or accuracy for themselves.
bchandler

Postby D4Christ on Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:14 pm

bchandler,

I am glad to know that you know more that most. So have you been contacted by the experts yet or is this just something you do as a hobby? :wink:
"1 Now, dear brothers and sisters, let us clarify some things about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and how we will be gathered to meet him....3 Don’t be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed—the one who brings destruction."

D4Christ
Supporting Member

Postby I've Seen Angels on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:27 pm

D4Christ wrote:bchandler,

I am glad to know that you know more that most. So have you been contacted by the experts yet or is this just something you do as a hobby? :wink:

My brother works with the government and yes he is an expert and he says it looks fake to him too and yes they are aware!

Fact not fiction! :grin:
Hu Adon, Hu Adon, Hu kam min amitim vey Hu Adon.

He is Lord, He is Lord. He has risen from the dead and He is Lord.
I've Seen Angels

Postby Pretzelogical on Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:03 am

Your best bet is to visit his Chicago office yourself and examine the paper since you seem to think this conspiracy is the largest in history (which it would have to be to have so many people turn a blind eye to a fake certificate).

Your definition of eloquence is not at all the same as mine.
Pretzelogical

Postby D4Christ on Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:31 am

Pretzelogical wrote:
Your best bet is to visit his Chicago office yourself and examine the paper since you seem to think this conspiracy is the largest in history (which it would have to be to have so many people turn a blind eye to a fake certificate).

Your definition of eloquence is not at all the same as mine.

Ok...G-d Bless!

D4Christ
Supporting Member

Postby Pretzelogical on Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:58 am

Ok...G-d Bless!

Yes He does! Glad to celebrate Him with thanksgiving alongside of y'all!
(That was not at all eloquent - but very heartfelt!)
Pretzelogical

Postby SueAnn on Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:42 am

Update:

Phil J. Berg files amended complaint in Berg v. Obama

Monday, 06 October 2008 17:44
Phil J. Berg filed an amended complaint today in Berg v. Obama. The amended complaint adds the Pennsylvania Department of State, the Secretary of the Commonwealth Pedro A. Cortes (in his official capacity), the U. S. Sentate Committee on Rules and Administration, and Senator Diane Feinstein (in her official capacity as chairman) for their failure to exercise due diligence with respect to Barack Obama's contitutional qualifications to be elected and serve as President of The United States, and for his inclusion on the ballot in Pennsylvania as a candidate for President of the United States.

The amended complaint also bolsters the standing argument and adds additional relevent facts.

Essentially, the argument is this:

Senator Obama could put this whole issue to rest by providing an official "vault copy" birth certificate.
Senator Obama has chosen not to do so.
The defendants (other than Obama) have a responsibility to protect the integrity of the electoral system by properly vetting the qualifications of candidates, which they have failed to perform.
Mr. Berg, other Americans, and our system of government are damaged by this failure.
Senator Obama, who has collected $425,000,000 in campaign contributions, has perpetrated a fraud.
Following are some of the factual statements made in the amended complaint (The complete complaint is attached below):

36. Obama is a representative of the Democratic People. However, Obama must meet the Qualifications specified for the United States Office of the President, which he must be a “natural born” citizen. Additionally, Obama must be at least a “naturalized” citizen to hold his Office of U.S. Senator for Illinois. Unfortunately, Obama is not a “natural born” citizen, nor is he a “naturalized” citizen. Just to name one of the problems, Obama lost his U.S. citizenship when his mother married an Indonesian citizen, Lolo Soetoro who legally “acknowledged” Obama as his son in Indonesia and/or “adopted” Obama, which caused Obama to become a “natural” Indonesian citizen. Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro relocated herself and Obama to Indonesia wherein Obama’s mother naturalized in Indonesia. This is proven by Obama’s school record with the student’s name as “Barry Soetoro”, Father’s name: Lolo Soetoro, M.A., and Citizenship: Indonesia.

37. There appears to be no question that Defendant Obama’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was a U.S. citizen. It is also undisputed, however, that his father, Barack Obama, Sr., was a citizen of Kenya. Obama’s parents, according to divorce records, were married on or about February 2, 1961.

38. Defendant Obama claims he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii on August 4, 1961 and it is uncertain in which hospital he claims to have been born. Obama’s grandmother on his father’s side, his half-brother and half-sister all claim Obama was born not in Hawaii but in Kenya. Reports reflect that Obama’s mother traveled to Kenya during her pregnancy; however, she was prevented from boarding a flight from Kenya to Hawaii at her late stage of pregnancy (which, apparently, was a normal restriction, to avoid births during a flight). By these reports, Stanley Ann Dunham Obama gave birth to Obama in Kenya, after which she flew home and registered Obama’s birth. There are records of a “registry of birth” for Obama, on or about August 8, 1961 in the public records office in Hawaii.

39. Upon investigation into the alleged birth of Obama in Honolulu, Hawaii, Obama’s birth is reported as occurring at two (2) separate hospitals, Kapiolani Hospital and Queens Hospital. The Rainbow Edition News Letter, November 2004 Edition, published by the Education Laboratory School did a several page article of an interview with Obama and his half-sister, Maya. The Rainbow Edition News Letter reports Obama was born August 4, 1961 at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii. More interesting in February 2008, Obama’s half-sister, Maya, was again interviewed in the Star Bulletin, and this time, Maya states Obama was born August 4, 1961 in Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women & Children.

Berg Outraged: Obama & DNC file motion to delay discovery until after defendants motion to dismiss is decided

Monday, 06 October 2008 19:51
Berg is “Outraged” that Obama & DNC Hide Again Behind Legal Issues as their attorney files a Motion for Protective Order to “not” Answer Admissions & Production of Documents while Betraying Public in not Producing Documents proving Obama is “qualified” to be a candidate for President.

It is believed Obama is an “illegal alien”
For Immediate Release: - 10/06/08

(Contact info and pdf of press release below)

Country is Headed to a Constitutional Crisis

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 10/06/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States, announced today that Obama and Democratic National Committee [DNC] filed a Joint Motion for Protective Order to Stay Discovery Pending a Decision on the Motion to Dismiss (which was) filed on 09/24/08.

While legal, Berg stated he is “outraged as this is another attempt to hide the truth from the public; it is obvious that documents do not exist to prove that Obama is qualified to be President.” The case is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

Their joint motion indicates a concerted effort to avoid the truth by attempting to delay the judicial process, although legal, by not resolving the issue presented: that is, whether Barack Obama meets the qualifications to be President.

It is obvious that Obama was born in Kenya and does not meet the “qualifications” to be President of the United States pursuant to our United States Constitution. Obama cannot produce a certified copy of his “Vault” [original long version] Birth Certificate from Hawaii because it does not exist.
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby savedbygrace on Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:51 am

It doesn't seem to matter. People believe what they choose to believe, regardless of what may actually be the truth. Unless something huge happens, it looks like he'll be elected to the white house.
You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But not a hair of your head shall be lost. By your patience you possess your souls. Luke 21:16-19
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby savedbygrace on Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:59 am

I am convinced Obama is muslim and he is their puppet to gain control over the US. Terrorist attacks we may be able to prevent to some measure, but a muslim getting elected to the white house? That is a blind-side.

What was their strategy on 9/11.... get into the airplanes, keep quiet and act like you fit in, take practice flights and familiarize themselves with the system, take flying lessons, learn about the weaknesses and find the way to expose them, and BAM! They took us by surprise.

Seems an exact duplicate of Obama's election strategy...
You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But not a hair of your head shall be lost. By your patience you possess your souls. Luke 21:16-19
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby savedbygrace on Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:12 pm

Obama said in his most recent book 'Audacity of Hope' released in 2006: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

This guy is not the answer to our nation's problems. He is the beginning of the end of our freedoms and our future domination by Islam.

I don't think any court will stop him from being elected. Only God in his mercy can do that.
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby JayCee on Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:27 am

savedbygrace wrote:This guy is not the answer to our nation's problems. He is the beginning of the end of our freedoms and our future domination by Islam.

I don't think any court will stop him from being elected. Only God in his mercy can do that.

Not the answer to the nations problems, but maybe the remedy for the idolatry of His beloved Church. May we choose to walk in His mercy and grace in this coming period, worthy of His Name and calling.
JayCee

Postby joshr612 on Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:36 am

savedbygrace wrote:Obama said in his most recent book 'Audacity of Hope' released in 2006: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

This guy is not the answer to our nation's problems. He is the beginning of the end of our freedoms and our future domination by Islam.

Wow! How about you use the whole quote.

"Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

I am not a Barack backer but I like to do my research. I don't think their is anything wrong with this quote. Guantanamo Bay is such a travesty in my book. What if they had Christians locked up like this?
joshr612

Postby savedbygrace on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:02 am

In the wake of 9/11... THEY have been reminded that our immigration history has a dark underbelly??? Ummm... wasn't it the arab muslims who flew planes into our twin towers? They committed this crime, and they should expect to get a few hard stares for committing such a horrendous act against this country. And yes, some of those who were connected to it were detained, whether living in the mainland US or abroad. Granted there may have been some inappropriate behavior in dealing with some of them, and for those people it is a grievance. That is one of the tragedies of war.

But For Obama to side with the majority of these people because a few of them were mistreated during a time of war and retribution to Al Queda, rather than understanding it was a minority of people that was mistreated, appears to affirm his upbringing as a muslim and his allegiance to the religion. In the first place, our questioning of those connected to the muslim faith and our detention of those who were connected to the terrorist attacks was a result of their crimes against us. They enraged a rather large and powerful country with a high-tech military capability, and they felt the swat of the big stick. Some of them were mistreated, some were killed in strategic bombings. Thats what happens in war. Its not a nice thing. But true Islam, which is the radical terrorist side, should be dealt with accordingly, before it is too late... rather than allowed to become a part of our society or ultimately voted into the white house. Ever heard of Islamberg? Its a 70 acre terrorist training camp right outside of New York. There allegedly 19 other such communities in other states. This is deplorable.

We are allowing the demise of our country because we do not require immigrants to learn english, honor our constitution, or promise their allegiance to our country when they come here. Those are the things that used to make us the great melting pot of society. Now we are divided from within, because each culture clings to its own language, pagan religions, and other allegiances. And the divisions are noticeable from one street block to another as you drive around the populated cities. A nation divided from within itself like ours is likely to fall. People like Barack Obama, who refuse to show even his true legitimate birth certificate in order to validate his campaign for the white house, are the root cause of the problem. They do not honor our constitution.
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby SueAnn on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:39 pm

Fox Toledo News airs Berg v. Obama story
includes phone interview with Berg, the attorney who started the lawsuit.

http://obamacrimes.com/
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby SueAnn on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:43 pm

New video posted at You Tube details the issues in Berg v. Obama
Saturday, 11 October 2008 15:59
Illuminati Films has produced a 10 minute video in which Phil J. Berg is interviewed. Mr. Berg lays out his case in Berg v. Obama, and explains why it is important for the case to be resolved quickly. In his argumentation, Mr. Berg points out that Senator Obama could settle the lawsuit immediately by producing the proper documents to prove Obama is a natural-born citizen as required by our constitution.

http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php/co ... rg-v-obama
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby Swayde on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:31 am

SueAnn wrote:New video posted at You Tube details the issues in Berg v. Obama
Saturday, 11 October 2008 15:59
Illuminati Films has produced a 10 minute video in which Phil J. Berg is interviewed. Mr. Berg lays out his case in Berg v. Obama, and explains why it is important for the case to be resolved quickly. In his argumentation, Mr. Berg points out that Senator Obama could settle the lawsuit immediately by producing the proper documents to prove Obama is a natural-born citizen as required by our constitution.

http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php/co ... rg-v-obama

Illuminati Films...really? Does it have to be such a name that brings up thoughts of conspiracy theories =/
~Barbara
Swayde

Postby Pretzelogical on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:56 am

Illuminati Films...really? Does it have to be such a name that brings up thoughts of conspiracy theories =/

Exactly. That was my son's response when I sent the link to him. The fact the video has been removed from Youtube is a firm statement confirming the story in my opinion.
Pretzelogical

Postby SueAnn on Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:52 pm

This was posted to the ONLY website sanctioned by Berg in regards to the Berg vs. Obama lawsuit.

"Rumors Abound - Be Skeptical
We continue to see rumors about Berg v. Obama floating around the Internet. Some of them are even posted in the comments on this website. We will keep this site updated with the most current information, so please view with suspicion anything you see about this case which has not been published here.

The comments on this website are posted by visitors to this site and should not be taken as a communication from Phil J. Berg."

http://obamacrimes.com
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby member x on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:29 am

Peter Berg has a video out on youtube about his case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs
member x
Supporting Member

Postby mouserpg on Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:10 pm

bchandler wrote:9. Lastly.. and the real kicker for me... the pixel elements of the suspect text appear to be significantly different from the pixel elements of the document background, or boundary.

That's the problem with JPEGs. They're called "jpeg artifacts". Regardless, it does look fake to me. Even if it's not, I still don't want a murderer to take office.
Isaiah 55:6-7 wrote:6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
mouserpg

Postby D4Christ on Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:27 pm

James 4
Warning against Judging Others

11 Don’t speak evil against each other, dear brothers and sisters. If you criticize and judge each other, then you are criticizing and judging God’s law. But your job is to obey the law, not to judge whether it applies to you. 12 God alone, who gave the law, is the Judge. He alone has the power to save or to destroy. So what right do you have to judge your neighbor?

D4Christ
Supporting Member

Postby mouserpg on Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:41 pm

D4Christ wrote:James 4
Warning against Judging Others

11 Don’t speak evil against each other, dear brothers and sisters. If you criticize and judge each other, then you are criticizing and judging God’s law. But your job is to obey the law, not to judge whether it applies to you. 12 God alone, who gave the law, is the Judge. He alone has the power to save or to destroy. So what right do you have to judge your neighbor?

Sorry.

Someone like Obama that supports the murder of babies is NOT my brother in Christ.
Isaiah 55:6-7 wrote:6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
mouserpg

Postby bchandler on Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:25 pm

here is a link to the judges order to obama and the dnc to produce the required legal documents... as of September 29.

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/pennsylvania/paedce/2:2008cv04083/281573/13/

now... according to rule 36, in an article by worldnet daily... the failure of obama and the dnc constitutes and admission of ALL of the facts alleged in the original complaint...

This means that obama has admitted to willfully, knowingly, and fraudulently seeking the office of the presidency of the united states when he was unqualified to do so... which makes him guilty of 600 million dollars worth of campaign finance fraud.

The DNC likewise admits, that they knowingly and willfully perpetrated this fraud on the American electorate...

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=78671
bchandler

Postby Sue-M on Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:56 am

This thing is taking on wings now. I think it's taking wings because Obama has delayed showing the court his raised-seal birth certificate. The question is, why won't he just show the birth certificate and be done with it? This is the most important question. If he was born in Hawaii, get the certificate and show it. The delay in doing this is causing people to question his honesty.

So, the next question is, if Obama is not legally able to be President, then, will our country and courts follow even this law? Or will they do what they want to do? Just recently, it seems like our leaders do what they want, irregardless of what the majority of the people want. So, now I wonder if they will do what they want irregardless of what the law states?
Luke 21:28

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
Sue-M

Postby FreeInHim on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:19 pm

Sue-M wrote:This thing is taking on wings now. I think it's taking wings because Obama has delayed showing the court his raised-seal birth certificate. The question is, why won't he just show the birth certificate and be done with it? This is the most important question. If he was born in Hawaii, get the certificate and show it. The delay in doing this is causing people to question his honesty.

So, the next question is, if Obama is not legally able to be President, then, will our country and courts follow even this law? Or will they do what they want to do? Just recently, it seems like our leaders do what they want, irregardless of what the majority of the people want. So, now I wonder if they will do what they want irregardless of what the law states?

It appears they absolutely intend to plow ahead regardless of the law of the land. In fact, judges, senators, congressmen, governors, police.....everyone is above the Constitution nowadays. Except you, me, and all the other "Joe the Plumbers."
FreeInHim

Postby rabbisdust on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:48 pm

Sue-m, yes, "they " will let it all happen. It is suppose to be we. But in order to have justice, men must be willing to start letting out their own blood for the cause of freedom brought by truth. How many town hall meetings have ended up with a hanging of some crooked politician? All those doing the hanging, no matter how crooked the politician would be put away as the media scorns them and the government calls them terrorists. Our country was built on a lot of sacrifice, talking to the reeducated youth of today, they are far from wanting anything different than what the media is feeding them. Que sera, sera...

God is still in charge. My citizenship is in heaven and my birth certificate was expensive.
rabbisdust

Postby Adamantine on Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:06 pm

Fact check is not a legal institution and has no standing as such. All people running for office especially if challenged should have to prove in court their eligibility to hold the office as defined by the US Constitution.

Such a challenge should be easily carried out by friend, foe or mental institution resident.
The reason for the doubt is irrelevant.

This should go to court if only one person in the US had questions.
No speaking disrespectfully, or with contempt, about the President, his Office, or the United States government. We are to respect the authority God places over us. It's OK to disagree. Just do it with respect.

Those who look to liberty to provide anything other than liberty itself are destined to live in slavery.

Men must obtain Truth from the Word of God
Adamantine

Postby Sue-M on Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:50 am

Adamantine wrote:Fact check is not a legal institution and has no standing as such. All people running for office especially if challenged should have to prove in court their eligibility to hold the office as defined by the US Constitution.

Such a challenge should be easily carried out by friend, foe or mental institution resident.
The reason for the doubt is irrelevant.

This should go to court if only one person in the US had questions.

I agree. I do think there is something to this. The only reason I think this is because of the way Obama is reacting to it. By not producing the document. Now, Hawaii has sealed their records and Kenya has sealed their records until AFTER the election. There is no doubt in my mind that Obama is not legally able to hold this office.

We Americans have had it too good for too long and now we are lazy. We don't care as long as life goes on as usual. I just can't tell you how sad I am. But, on the brighter side, I know my Lord is coming soon. Yay!
Luke 21:28

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
Sue-M

Postby SueAnn on Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:44 pm

Obama Crimes
Berg Filing Injunction to Stay Presidential Election
Thursday, 30 October 2008
Philip J. Berg Will Be Arriving U.S. Supreme Court, Washington, DC at 3:15 p.m. today to file for an Injunction to Stay Presidential Election Pending Writ of Certiorari regarding Obama who is "NOT" qualified to be President of the United States

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 10/30/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States, announced today that he will
be at the United States Supreme Court today, October 30, 2008 to file:

Application to Justice Souter for an Immediate Injunction to Stay the Presidential Election of November 4, 2008; and
Writ of Certiorari.
Berg stated, “I am hopeful that the U.S. Supreme Court will grant the Injunction pending a review of this case to avoid a Constitutional Crisis by insisting that Obama produce certified documentation that he is or is not a “natural born” citizen and if he cannot produce documentation that Obama be removed from the ballot for President.

Berg’s case, Berg vs. Obama was dismissed from the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Docket # 08-cv-4083 for lack of standing. This is a question of who has standing to uphold our Constitution. If I don't have standing, if you don't have standing, if your neighbor doesn't have standing to question the eligibility of an individual to be President of the United States - the Commander-in-Chief, the most powerful person in the world - then who does?

What happened to ‘...Government of the people, by the people, for the people,...’ Abraham Lincoln in his Gettysburg Address 1863.

We must legally prevent Obama, the unqualified candidate, from taking the Office of the Presidency of the United States,” Berg said.

Our website obamacrimes.com now has 86.1 + million hits.

Berg again stressed his position regarding the urgency of this case as, “we” the people, are heading to a “Constitutional Crisis” if this case is not resolved forthwith.

* * For copies of all Court Pleadings, go to obamacrimes.com

# # #

Philip J. Berg, Esquire
555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531
Cell (610) 662-3005
(610) 825-3134
(800) 993-PHIL [7445]
Fax (610) 834-7659
philjberg@obamacrimes.com
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby savedbygrace on Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:49 pm

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the next president of the United States is decided in the supreme court long after the election day and the results have been counted. This is getting too big to be overlooked now. I think the court will have to take a look at it.
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby SueAnn on Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:46 pm

I am getting error messages when trying to get into obamacrimes.com

"Youdon't have permission" and "Forbidden" error messages.
Can anyone get into the site?

www.obamacrimes.com
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby PraiseHim on Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:53 pm

I got the forbidden message too, I have gone to it before and saw the motions and time line. I will be surprised if any thing comes of this, it should be investigated though and I don't think there is any will to do it.
Remember in Algebra I how you always had to show your work? That's the idea James is getting at here.

James 3:13-18 (New Living Translation)

13 If you are wise and understand God's ways, prove it by living an honorable life, doing good works with the humility that comes from wisdom. 14 But if you are bitterly jealous and there is selfish ambition in your heart, don't cover up the truth with boasting and lying. 15 For jealousy and selfishness are not God's kind of wisdom. Such things are earthly, unspiritual, and demonic. 16 For wherever there is jealousy and selfish ambition, there you will find disorder and evil of every kind.

So, here's the extra credit.

17 But the wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere. 18 And those who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a harvest of righteousness.

This is 411God.
PraiseHim

Postby thundr on Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:02 pm

http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=4866

A VP candidate to ask courts to disqualify Comrade Obama

By Ted Belman

I was interviewed on the Wylie Drake Radio Show a couple of weeks ago and I phoned in recently to question Philip Berg. I suggested that any one sworn into office would have standing because they had a duty to uphold the constitution. Now it looks like Wylie did me one better.

Vice President Candidate Wiley S. Drake Sr. to file in Federal Court asking the Fed to de-certify Barrak Obama because he has not submitted proof of being a Natual Born Citizen, thereby disqualifying Obama to run for President.

President/Vice President of the United States

Ralph Nader/Matt Gonzales, Peace and Freedom
Cynthia McKinney/Rosa Clemente, Green
Bob Barr/Wayne A. Root, Libertarian
Barack Obama/Joe Biden, Democratic
Alan Keyes/Wiley S. Drake, Sr., American Independent
John McCain/Sarah Palin, Republican

As you know, Berg was found not to have standing so he appealed. Maybe Drake will far better.
thundr

Postby SueAnn on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:21 am

For Immediate Release: - 11/07/08

U. S. SUPREME COURT AWAITS RESPONSE TO
BERG'S WRIT OF CERTIORARI
FROM OBAMA, DNC and Co-DEFENDANTS
(Contact information and PDF at end)

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 11/07/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States filed a Writ of Certiorari in the United States Supreme Court on October 30, 2008, requesting review of the United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Judge Surrick’s Dismissal of Philip J. Berg’s lawsuit against Barack H. Obama, Jr., the DNC and the other co-Defendants. Accordingly, the U. S. Supreme Court has set dates in which Barack Obama, the DNC and all co-Defendants are to respond to the Writ, which is on or before December 1, 2008.

Mr. Berg remarked today, “I look forward to receiving Defendant Obama's response to the Writ and am hopeful the U. S. Supreme Court will review Berg v. Obama. I believe Mr. Obama is not a constitutionally-qualified natural-born citizen and is ineligible to assume the office of President of the United States.”

Mr. Berg’s case, Berg vs. Obama was dismissed from the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Docket # 08-cv-4083 for lack of standing. Mr. Berg filed a Writ of Certiorari for review of the case and an injunction to stay the election pending review. Justice Souter denied the injunction. It is expected that the Court will decide whether or not to review Berg v. Obama after the Defendants file their response, and Mr. Berg has replied to the Defendant’s response.

The Defendants' response is due by December 1st and Mr. Berg's reply will be submitted thereafter.
# # #

Philip J. Berg, Esquire
555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531
Cell (610) 662-3005
(610) 825-3134
(800) 993-PHIL [7445]
Fax (610) 834-7659
philjberg@obamacrimes.com philjberg@obamacrimes.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby kyle on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:36 am

I'd like to be more optimistic about this, but the way that the courts are continually dismissing the case without looking at any evidence when all Obama has to do is provide a birth certificate (which shouldn't be that hard) tells me not to get my hopes up too much.
(Updated!) - Please pray for me - I very much need it

Also, (on a completely unrelated note to the prayer request) am I the only one annoyed with people labeling others as "false teachers" or "heretics" because they disagree with your timeline of events when according to Peter, even the prophets themselves didn't completely understand what they were writing? Debate is fine (and even fruitful at times), but let's save those labels for those who truly are false teachers and heretics (and in this day and age, there are plenty to choose from). As long as someone believes in a literal, future return of Christ, I'm fine with them.
kyle

Postby savedbygrace on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:25 am

All he ever had to do was produce an official birth certificate and threaten to sue Philip Berg for defamation for about ten million dollars and it would have all gone away. But NOOOOOOOO.
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby WhiteH2OWoman on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:09 am

Amen, Saved! IF he were truly born in Hawaii, why not produce the birth certificate right off the bat and make this whole business go away? (McCain readily produced all documents requested.)

And I pray that Mr. Berg will engage an expert documents witness that knows the things BChandler knows, and more!

I also pray the Supreme Court will take this SERIOUSLY!
WhiteH2OWoman
Supporting Member

Postby SueAnn on Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:30 pm

We have received a lot of emails from American citizens asking what they can do to be heard. . .
Thursday, 13 November 2008 23:36 Webmaster Main - News
We have received a lot of emails from American citizens asking what they can do to be heard regarding the issues pending before the U.S. Supreme Court. Although we cannot tell you to do anything, we can answer your questions and inform you what is available so you may be heard.

As citizens, you can individually write letters to each of the Court Justices addressing your concerns with respect to Mr. Obama's fulfillment of the requirements to serve as the President of the United States laid out in Article II, Section I of The United States Constitution.

United States Supreme Court
1 First Street NE
Washington DC 20543

The Supreme Court Justices are as follows:

Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts
Supreme Court Justice John Stevens
Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia
Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy
Supreme Court Justice David Souter
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Ginsburg
Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer
Supreme Court Justice Samual Alito

Thank you for your inquiries,

Obama Crimes Webmaster
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby daffodyllady on Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:32 am

On Nov 12, Alan Keyes filed a lawsuit in California, asking the California electors not be certified until the question of Obama's citizenship is cleared up.

http://www.soundinvestments.us/files/fi ... _bowen.pdf

Interesting read there.
Daffodyllady
Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will recieve you... Abstain from all appearance of evil...Without holiness shall no man see the Lord.
daffodyllady

Postby savedbygrace on Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:48 am

Good ol' California... nothing ever gets done around here without a couple of huge lawsuits first... LOL
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby crmann on Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:27 pm

:snack:

In the mean time:

November 14th, 2008

This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report'

On this week's edition of "The Hal Lindsey Report," we'll continue our look at the impact of Barack Obama's election to the U.S. Presidency.

The College of Electors will formally cast their votes on December 13. That event will make Senator Obama's election official. However, there's one more hurdle he has to clear before then. He has to prove to the Supreme Court that he really is a 'natural born' citizen of the United States. Justice David Souter has ordered Obama to present his birth certificate to the Court on December 1.

Since Obama has refused to release his birth certificate for inspection by independent authorities -- and even made certain that it's been sealed by the Governor of Hawaii -- will he comply with the Justice's order on December 1? If he refuses, what then? The election defaults to McCain/Palin? Rioting in the streets? Let's just say that it may get interesting before it's over!

But if everything is settled to the Court's satisfaction, then what? Israel knows that it has to make some difficult decisions -- and act on them -- before Obama's inauguration on January 20, 2009. The Israelis know that Obama will not be as good a friend and supporter as George W. Bush has been. (In fact, we have now learned that Obama's advisers have already been meeting with Hamas. They told the Hamas leaders not to mention these meetings because it might "influence the election." Ya' think?) If Israel is going to address the Iranian nuclear threat, it must do so while Bush is still in charge.

I'll also take another look at what we can expect in the first few days of Obama's administration. His transition team leaders have announced that he will use executive orders to reverse many of President Bush's executive orders regarding embryonic stem cell research, domestic oil drilling, the ban on the use of foreign aid to promote abortion, and many other issues.

Then, we'll examine what some world leaders are saying about Barack Obama's election. Many are euphoric that an Obama presidency will signal the beginning of a new global order. Mikhail Gorbachev and Gordon Brown think that America needs a complete restructuring of its government. They're hoping that Europe will gain more control over what happens in America and that a new global society will emerge from America's own 'perestroika.'

Finally, in the midst of all the uncertainty and turmoil, the true follower of Christ can find a place of rest and peace in Jesus. Don't be discouraged or downhearted. You need to 'Crack the Faith Barrier.' I'll tell you how.

Don't miss this week's Report on TBN, Daystar, CPM Network, Inspiration, various local stations www.hallindsey.com or www.hischannel.com. Check your local listings.

God Bless You,

Hal Lindsey
crmann

Postby SueAnn on Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:58 pm

Full Page Ad in Washington Times Weekly - November 17, 2008
Monday, 17 November 2008 18:29 Webmaster Main - News This full-page ad appeared today in the Washington Times National Weekly (Monday November 17th edition) It will hit subscribers' mailboxes on Tuesday. (PDF attached at bottom)

Obama Crimes Ad - Wash Times 20081117.pdf This ad ran on page 5 of the November 17th, 2008 edition of the Washington Times National Weekly 980 Kb
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby crmann on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:36 pm

Wow! Maybe this will help us get some answers...
crmann

Previous

Return to U.S. Presidential Election 2008