for north americans

Moderator: nonymouse

for north americans

Postby jonah33 on Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:15 am

check out www.spp.gov

have you heard a word about this???

not many ppl have.
It is a great mistake to give a man who has not been convicted of sin certain passages that were never meant for him. The law is what he needs...Do not offer the consolation of the gospel until he sees and knows he is guilty before God. We must give enough of the Law to take away all self-righteousness. I pity the man who preaches only one side of the truth-- always the gospel, and never the law.
-- D.L. Moody
jonah33

Postby DeLila on Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:34 am

oh yeah, I have....it started with this "SUPER" highway from South Texas going up north through everyone's land. You can be assured people are yelling, but I doubt that anyone is listening. It has also been said that a construction group from ....SPAIN???? is building it. I guess we have no one in this country to build it (yeah right). I also understand that in St Louis, the Mexican government wants to declare some land as a port. A port? Yep, between Mexico and Canada and anyone else that wants to come in can cross this "borderless" North America country.......talk about ONE WORLD>>>>> :armor:
DeLila

Postby proparent on Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:23 pm

I thought that was supposed to be in Kansas City?

Love, In Christ,
Lisa
proparent
Supporting Member

Postby DeLila on Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:29 am

You may be right, Lisa....I thought I heard St Lousis but it may be Kansas...Wherever it is, I don't think Mexico should be claiming any land in the U.S. :oops:
DeLila

Postby proparent on Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:16 pm

:a3: to that!!

Love, In Christ,
Lisa
proparent
Supporting Member

Postby FreeInHim on Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:42 am

I understand there's a lot of anger in Texas, as the land grabs show no sign of cessation. That SPP is one reason why our legislators - ever in the pocket of the corporations - are so hot to keep our southern borders open and cheap labor pouring in.

I liken the US now to what prison guards back in the 30's would hollar out while an imprisoned man made his final walk to the electric chair. "Dead man! Dead man walking!" Our fate is already sealed.......just waiting for the guards to finally pull that switch.

I haven't heard of the port thing. A "port" in Kansas? Anyone have a link?
FreeInHim

Postby proparent on Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:02 pm

Here's a link for that "port in Kansas city"............

http://www.infowars.com/articles/nwo/na ... t_plan.htm

hope that helps.

Love, In Christ,
Lisa
proparent
Supporting Member

Return to Current/Upcoming Events