IMPORTANT UPCOMING EVENTS in September and October

Moderator: nonymouse

IMPORTANT UPCOMING EVENTS in September and October

Postby amessenger4god on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:36 pm

Here is the list... please add to it if you can think of anything:

Sep. 11 - 8th Anniversary of 9/11/01; Javier Solana heads EU-South Africa summit in Cape Town

Sep. 17 - Javier Solana begins trip to U.S. (is staying for one week)

Sep. 18 - Rosh Hashana begins

Sep. 21 - G-20 Summit opens with interfaith prayer service

Sep. 24 - Obama presides over the UN Security Council; Quartet (US, EU, UN, Russia) meet over Middle East peace process; Obama then heads to Pittsburgh for the G-20 Summit

Sep. 25 - 50,000 Muslims pray/protest at the U.S. Capitol (largest gathering of U.S. Muslims ever??); Javier Solana heads back to Europe; G-20 Summit ends

Sep. 28/29 - Javier Solana meets with EU defense ministers

Oct. 2 - Ireland's referendum of the Lisbon treaty (the last obstacle to Lisbon ratification, minus Klaus' signature)

Oct. 5 - Hearing to decide whether or not to let a case proceed that requires Obama to release his long-form birth certificate

Oct. 18 - Javier Solana's term ends
"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life."
- John 5:24
amessenger4god

Re: IMPORTANT UPCOMING EVENTS in September and October

Postby Adamantine on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:55 am

Welcome to the site. "amessenger4God"
Did you really just join September 5, 2009?
You must have been " a lurker: as you know the topics quite well.
No speaking disrespectfully, or with contempt, about the President, his Office, or the United States government. We are to respect the authority God places over us. It's OK to disagree. Just do it with respect.

Those who look to liberty to provide anything other than liberty itself are destined to live in slavery.

Men must obtain Truth from the Word of God
Adamantine

Postby Abiding in His Word on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:22 am

Hi amessenger4god,

We have a formum specifically for these events, so I'm moving your post there. Thanks! :grin:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby amessenger4god on Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:40 am

Well, I haven't really been following prophecy or events that relate lately, just trying to live one day at a time, but I guess about mid-summer I started getting this intuition/gut-feeling that we were getting closer. I had already been following Lisbon's ratification, but nothing else. And I can't quite remember how I found this cite, but I read the owner's thoughts and lurked for about a month and then joined.
"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life."
- John 5:24
amessenger4god

Postby nonymouse on Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:25 am

Dr. Solana's Sec.-Gen. position at the 10-nation Western European Union (WEU) apparently does not expire until 11/25/09 (see link for more items in Sept., Oct. and Nov.):

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6308
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby Kathe on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:05 pm

According to the Hebrew new moon calendar these Holy Feast Days are coming up in these two months:

9/21 - Feast of Trumpets
9/30 - Day of Atonement
10/5 - 10/11 - Feast of Tabernacles / Sukkot

To me these are more important than any of the other days that might be during this time.
Kathe

Postby laney on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Oct. 5 - Hearing to decide whether or not to let a case proceed that requires Obama to release his long-form birth certificate

10/5 - 10/11 - Feast of Tabernacles / Sukkot

Just wondering...today is Oct. 5th. Any updates?
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Postby SueAnn on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:28 pm

laney,
the original post was from 2009, not 2011
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby laney on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:45 am

Thanks Sue Ann! :a2:
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Return to Current/Upcoming Events