Constance Cumbey talks about Real ID today

Moderator: nonymouse

Constance Cumbey talks about Real ID today

Postby Sue-M on Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:24 am

Constance Cumbey is talking to Los Angeles political commentator and talk show host, John W. Spring, about the Real ID Act of 2005, its ramifications and implementation. This is happening today on http://www.themicroeffect.com/.

Just in case anyone is interested.
Luke 21:28

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
Sue-M

Postby Sue-M on Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:01 pm

I was wondering if I could somehow get a copy of this show. My computer wasn't working and it kept going off line and I only heard a very small part of it. Does anyone know if there is anyway to get a copy of this show?

Also, Mr. Spring said that he and Constance would be on another show tomorrow night. I didn't hear where or how to connect to it. Did anyone hear anything about this show?

I'm so angry at my computer!

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
Sue-M

Postby nonymouse on Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:34 pm

Constance will be the guest on Mr. Spring's radio show tomorrow night (Sunday, 7/29) at 8 pm, Pacific time (9 mountain, 10 central, 11 eastern). It will also be on www.microeffect.com , Sue-M. (Personally, had a little trouble making the connection this am, but perseverance paid off.)

Microeffect apparently archives their radio shows, but it takes a couple of weeks and you must be a subscriber to access the files.

In brief, came away with the following:

Mr. Spring would like everyone to phone their representatives (usually two, phone no.'s available in the front of phone books), at the state level, to ask them to oppose the 2005 Real ID Act and, if possible, to follow up with letters. A few states are already fighting it, but most are not.

Also, Mr. Spring very distinctly made the following points:

1) The proposed Real ID card, scheduled to be implemented by 12/31/09 (currently extended from 05/11/08) will have the capacity to store info., on one ID card, equivalent to a set of Encyclopaedia Britannica, via the chip.

2) The ID chip code is apparently based on "Promise" software developed by William Hamilton, approximately 30 years ago, which was/is used by the Justice Dept., and records all credit card transactions, payments of utility bills, etc.

3) The RFID ("radio frequency identification") chip, to be embedded in every Real ID card, is apparently trackable by satellite (and, according to Mr. Spring, has been since the 90's when scientists first began tracking salmon). Wrapping it in aluminum foil (which Constance said she has noticed some people doing with their cell phones, to avoid tracking) may not be an option as, according to Mr. Spring, a huge, "basketball court" sized electronic map of the U.S. exists which is planned to eventually track 300 million points of light (i.e., U.S. citizens) and if your "light" doesn't show, may be cause for investigation by local authorities.

Senators John Tester and _____ Baccus (sp?), of Montana, have been at the forefront in fighting the 2005 Real ID Act, and its proposed implementation.

Through it all, Constance made the point that Christ is our ultimate hope, not this world.

Info. on how to record upcoming radio broadcasts (see davis5454 posts):

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=28482

Hope it is helpful.

Blessings,

(Edits for minor corrections.)
Last edited by nonymouse on Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:10 pm, edited 8 times in total.
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby nonymouse on Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:44 pm

P.S. Constance made the point that she, personally, will draw the line at submitting biometric info. as potentially, anyone could steal your identification, to which Mr. Spring concurred. Also, that in regards to opposing the 2005 Real ID Act, there are no party lines, only "patriotic Americans."
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby Sue-M on Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:04 pm

Nonymouse, what was their thoughts on the card itself? Did they feel that it was or wasn't a safe thing to have your information placed in this data base? In otherwords, should we avoid this card completely? Is that what Constance meant by "drawing the line on biometric information"? That she wasn't going to be a part of this card, if it comes about happening?

I think it was spiritual for me that my computer wasn't working. It works every other day of my life. Except, when I really wanted to hear what they were saying.

I live in the Eastern Time zone. So, I can hear Mr. Spring and Constance again this Sunday at 11:00 pm on the micro show?

Sue-M

Postby nonymouse on Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:15 pm

Constance said point blank that she will not allow, under any circumstances, biometric info. to be taken of her.

The Real ID cards will, apparently, completely centralize any and all available info. of the cardholder; biometric, financial, scholastic records, etc.

Yes, you should be able to listen to Mr. Spring's interview of Constance on www.microeffect.com at 11 pm, Eastern, tomorrow (if you have not used it yet, after accessing the website, just click on the "Listen Live" link on the left then on the new webpage click on one of the two options available for listening).

Hope it's helpful.

Blessings,
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby nonymouse on Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:12 pm

P.S. Believe that in the state of Washington, Real ID cards will be optional. The state will offer drivers licenses that are not federally based. However, individuals with a state issued driver's license, will not be able to fly in airplanes, enter federal buildings, etc.

(Edit to add "in.")
Last edited by nonymouse on Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby Sue-M on Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:28 am

I have to listen to this show and the show tonight. See, I know that this information collection is the one that they were going to use for the mark of the beast. Everyone told me that they already have our information, so it didn't matter. But, it does matter.

Thank you, Nonymouse.

Sue-M

Postby nonymouse on Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:31 am

Dear Mods/Admins,

Thank you again for all your hard work and efforts.

Since the above event is past, am wondering if the thead could be moved to another forum (i.e, perhaps "Whatever," or some other).

Thanks.

Blessings,
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby Sue-M on Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:10 pm

BTW, the show this Sunday night was also cut off the air. Apparently, the guy who runs the Micoeffect, had to rush his child to the hospital in the middle of Mr. Spring and Constance's show.

Satan does not like us talking/hearing about the Real Id Act.

Sue-M

Postby Sue-M on Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:15 pm

Then, just after I posted this above, I couldn't get onto this site again. For about 2 minutes. I kept getting an error message and I wasn't able to connect to the data base.

Pretty weird.

Sue-M

Return to Current/Upcoming Events