PROPECHY CONFERENCE in SoCal includes pre-wrath speaker

Moderator: nonymouse

PROPECHY CONFERENCE in SoCal includes pre-wrath speaker

Postby savedbygrace on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:18 am

I just received word today the Maranatha Prophecy Conference scheduled for May 4,5 & 6 will be live on webcast for all to see!

I hope, with the board's permission to post this, some of you will take the time to check out the link and watch some of the most well-known speakers in bible prophecy, including Tim Lahaye (co-author of the Left Behind series), David Hocking, Chuck Smith, Randall Price, Ray Bentley, Thomas Ice, and MOST IMPORTANTLY... Jacob Prasch, a Messianic (Christian) Jew, who has a pre-wrath rapture viewpoint!!!

Click the link here: http://www.maranathachapel.org/

NOTE: You will not be able to see the live webcast until the time the message begins. But you can bookmark the page and get back to it on Friday, Saturday and Sunday this upcoming weekend.

Schedule:
FRIDAY, MAY 4TH

915am, Randall Price 'The coming temple'

11 am, Thomas Ice 'When will the rapture come?'

1:40 pm, Jacob Prasch 'Are there any signs?"

325 pm, Randall Price 'Will Israel have peace?'

710 pm, Chuck Smith 'Jesus is coming again'

840 pm, Tim LaHaye 'Who is left behind?'

SATURDAY MAY 5TH
910 am, David Hocking 'Is there any hope?'

1040 am, Thomas Ice 'When Jesus comes to Earth'

115 pm, Jacob Prasch 'Is it nothing to you?'

3 pm, David Hocking 'How will Israel be saved?'

6 pm, Ray Bentley, 'Are you ready?'

repeat 'Are you ready?' message on Sunday main services at 830 & 1030 am

Please pray that Herb will have an opportunity to speak at Maranatha, since Herb's message of current events fulfilling prophecy is not very well known here...

:onlyjesus:

God bless all of you my brothers and sisters in Jesus!

Jake
You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But not a hair of your head shall be lost. By your patience you possess your souls. Luke 21:16-19
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby ChurchGirl on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:19 am

:praying: it would be so cool for Herb to be there. so cool.
Come Pray with Us @
Unequally Yoked Spouses Club
http://fulfilledprophecy.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=23327
Praise the Lord, my husband accepted Jesus on November 18, 2006! Happy Anniversary!!
ChurchGirl

Postby kids on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:57 am

Thank you so much Jake! I have bookmarked the page and scheduled it in my calendar. My hubby and I still review the conference that was held at Calvary Chapel a few months back. We are still gleaming info from that conference!

Thanks again for the heads up!

Sister in Christ,
Nancy
kids

Postby savedbygrace on Tue May 01, 2007 2:01 am

Hi Nancy,

Are you attending a Calvary Chapel also? I am really looking forward to this, its my first one in person...

Blessings,
Jake
You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But not a hair of your head shall be lost. By your patience you possess your souls. Luke 21:16-19
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby kids on Tue May 01, 2007 6:20 am

We watched the Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa's Maranatha conference a few months back on live webcast. It was very good. It is still on their site here is the link:

http://calvarycostamesa.org/maranathaprophecy/

We will be watching this new conference the same way via webcast.

Sister in Christ,
Nancy
kids

Postby YoungLion on Tue May 01, 2007 6:32 am

I'm still wincing from the last time I quoted Thomas Ice only to be told by a couple of deeply religious brothers/sisters here that he's a liar and/or a heretic. Maybe the opportunity to hear and see he and others speak will have a humanizing effect on the reputations they've earned or with which they have been unfairly saddled. I do think we're big enough to keep an open mind on matters that are not central to the question of salvation. I look forward to hearing everyone's take on where we're at in the timeline and what our airlift out of here might look like. Then again... I'm probably just a heretic too.
YoungLion

Postby Operator on Tue May 01, 2007 6:49 am

Hey Jake and Nancy,

Thanks for the info and the links! :mrgreen:

In Christ,
Leigh
Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. Isaiah 43:18-19
Operator

Postby kids on Tue May 01, 2007 7:04 am

Younglion,
We all have been beaten up at one point for our "Watchmen" status in the body of believers. Don't be discouraged. This is my encouragement...The word prophecy by defination means "future events". No one will be able to know without a question what is going to happen until the actual events happen. To be a watchmen you have to have a tough skin and be able to not harbor anger or resentment towards your fellow believer eventhough they might be the first ones to cast stones at you for even trying to understand or relate current events to Bible prophecy. Christ tells us to pick up our cross daily...personally I think a watchmen is a little harder in that most think your crazy for even watching. They will say that your role is not as important as evangelizing or caring for the sick or poor. I don't buy that. My passion for the lost is on fire! For I watch and see the signs that our Savior is near and people aren't prepared.

So take courage and stand firm! No scripture intimately! Be open minded to how things will pan out, because God works outside the box of our tiny minds :grin: and rejoice in the near coming of our Savior!

Sister in Christ,
Nancy
kids

Postby Land Of Hope And Glory on Tue May 01, 2007 7:16 am

ChurchGirl wrote::praying: it would be so cool for Herb to be there. so cool.

Is Herb deemed prolific enough to attend?
The plot thickens..
Land Of Hope And Glory

Postby savedbygrace on Tue May 01, 2007 9:48 am

Land Of Hope And Glory wrote:
ChurchGirl wrote::praying: it would be so cool for Herb to be there. so cool.

Is Herb deemed prolific enough to attend?

I personally spoke to Ray Bentley, the head pastor here at Maranatha, about 3 weeks ago. I told him I was interested in seeing Herb Peters speak, and Ray was delighted I mentioned him. Apparently Herb and Ray Bentley know eachother pretty good. Ray said he wasn't sure if Herb's teaching would go over too well since he was pre-wrath (and not pre-trib like Calvary Chapel churches). But when I said Herb's presentation and teaching was not meant to be a debate about rapture timing, he seemed to remember something, and said 'You know what, you're the second person who mentioned Herb Peters, and I'll see what I can do about it. Maybe Herb can just 'skip over' the part about the rapture timing'....lol!

But I believe Ray is working on something, trying to make some phone calls. Ray Bentley is a student of bible prophecy also, and would enjoy the presentation immensely. If you notice, Ray Bentley is on the home page of FP... so their must be a connection, and why not make the most of it???

The cool thing, if Herb was to speak at Maranatha, you could all see it live on webcast!!!

Still praying....

Jake
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby BeTheMoon on Tue May 01, 2007 10:11 am

I'll move this to the events-area since this is the "news" section. :wink:
BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Postby Britbloke on Tue May 01, 2007 10:15 am

I know Jacob quite well and have seen him speak many times. He is rather blunt in his speaking style - I've seen people walk out of his talks - but he is very clued up guy.

I'm planning on sending him a dvd of Herb speaking at last years Watchman Speaks, where amongst other things, he makes a very compelling case for the pre-wrath rapture to a moderately hostile audience.
Britbloke
Supporting Member

Postby Primetime19 on Tue May 01, 2007 11:21 am

What is really the shame is that the rapture timing issue needs to come up at all.

I mean seriously, who should care? When we go, we go. What is much more important is what you do before that.

The whole point of these meetings should be recognizing the signs in the world and pointing where prophecies are coming true, committing your life to Christ, and bringing other people along.
Primetime19

Postby Marty on Tue May 01, 2007 12:30 pm

Primetime19 wrote:
What is really the shame is that the rapture timing issue needs to come up at all.

I mean seriously, who should care? When we go, we go. What is much more important is what you do before that.

Well, if we face the worst tribulation the world has ever known or ever will (Jesus, Matt. 24) then I care. I have family and friends who are Christians. I have grandchildren. I care about the next few years and how they will affect them. I care to prepare. If the Lord raptures us before the tribulation, then I don't need to prepare (or care.)

However, if that is not His plan and we are to experience worldwide persecution, then preparation (physical, but especially spiritual, since I've never known severe persecution as a Christian and I'm weak) is vital. So, it matters and I care. It matters very, very much.

--Marty
Marty
Supporting Member

Postby Primetime19 on Tue May 01, 2007 9:04 pm

Yes, you should care about them, but not about the timing of the rapture. If you are a Christian, you are prepared, you have the Holy Spirit inside.

But that is my whole point, it shouldn't matter. If you don't feel prepared or know other who aren't, it's your job to get prepared quickly and to lead them in the right direction so they will be prepared, no matter the timing of the rapture.
Primetime19

Return to Current/Upcoming Events