China falling

Postby mrgravyard49 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:59 am

mrgravyard49

Re: China falling

Postby mrgravyard49 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:13 am

mrgravyard49

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:19 am

Wow, this article "said a mouthful." Wonder (not so much) what's going to happen when all of those suspended stocks open trading again (not so much).....I am pretty sure investors are biting their nails pretty hard right now. I think American investors should be doing the same. No, I am pretty sure American investors to the markets here should be putting their money under their mattresses..... :mrgreen:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby mrgravyard49 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:21 am

Perry Stone Post Today

ALERT: It has finally occurred. Debt, borrowing from the IMF is crashing some economies within the E.U. For those who believe the 10 kings in Revelation could be a 7th Empire of prophecy - then at least 5 E.U. nations must eventually exit - Greece may be the first (we'll see).

Some nations cannot pay back the debt. Circumstances with America's DEBTS his has led to an "October Surprise" according to "inside economists." The IMF is expecting to add China's currency on the level of the dollar, as a global reserve currency.

China has fudged its numbers and their Stock Market could experience a 1929 correction. However, they have tons of gold they have purchased to back their currency - and the U.S. MAY BE in a serious bind (with the dollar as a reserve) in the next 6 months, as owe not just 18 trillion in debt (that's the Federal number) but the states, cities, retirements plans etc. are in debt over 150 trillion!!

Rumor has it there is a new currency planned called the North America Republic currency, for Canada, Mexico and the U.S. on the drawing board. This is why most politicians don't care about the border as we will eventually not have dollars, but a new currency (I have seen pro-types-sent to be by an insider).

Be WISE with Stock investments and diversify NOW buying silver and gold while the prices are lower if you are an investor. . Most of all, know we are the generation seeing prophecy fulfilled, God is behind the scenes working His plan and for believers, the best is still awaiting us!!

Never fear - be excited for OUR future as believers! Repost to others if you wish. More will follow in a few days.
mrgravyard49

Postby Jericho on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:03 am

Rumor has it there is a new currency planned called the North America Republic currency, for Canada, Mexico and the U.S. on the drawing board. This is why most politicians don't care about the border as we will eventually not have dollars, but a new currency (I have seen pro-types-sent to be by an insider).

Some speculate that the 10 kings could be in charge of 10 economic regions, the North American Union being one of them. A new North American currency would be only one step away from a global currency and global governance. I'm not convinced Obama is that AC, but could he become a king? I don't know, but I'm sure he would like to be.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby BeTheMoon on Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:14 am

:lol:

I expect QE measures before the "meltdown".

:bag:
BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:14 am

I hope your more mathematical mind is still right, BTM. A smart friend of mine said the same thing in a slightly different way...she said she expected they would "bring it down in measured sequence" instead of allowing a big bang. I wonder if, come Sept/Oct...we won't see blood moons, super moons and a quaking in the DJIA?......hum.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Jericho on Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:59 pm

Why would the globalists want a partial breakup of the EU? What would they gain from such an event? That’s easy; they gain crisis, chaos and an opportunity to present a false dialectic.

Europe is not at all representative of what globalists really want in terms of economic and political structure, no matter what many people assume. It is a, rather, a kind of facsimile; a half measure. When Europe hits the bottom of the financial abyss and the bewildered public begins asking what the hell happened, the elites will be there with an immediate explanation. They will claim that it was not the EU’s interdependency that was the problem. Instead, they will assert that the EU was actually not centralized ENOUGH. They will claim that in order for a supranational economy and currency to work, we must also have supranational governance. In other words, the system failed because it needs to be stabilized by global government.

More http://www.alt-market.com/articles/2626 ... -contagion
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby BeTheMoon on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:08 pm

When I think of the days of Noah, I just can't see "doom and gloom" as the world sees it (even while the thoughts of the hearts of men is on evil continually). Until the day of visitation that is.
BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Postby mrgravyard49 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:18 pm

mrgravyard49

Postby mrgravyard49 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:40 pm

mrgravyard49

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:23 am

BeTheMoon wrote:When I think of the days of Noah, I just can't see "doom and gloom" as the world sees it (even while the thoughts of the hearts of men is on evil continually). Until the day of visitation that is.

I get that. I don't see doom and gloom as in "What are we going to do" (said in panic and steeped in worry), but instead am looking at the conflagration as birth pangs that lead to the day of Christ return. I sure hope I don't come across as worried, because Im not worried....Im anticipating the increase in birth pangs until it all results in the rest of the story.
Living this life, here and now, is no picnic for me. I feel disjointed. I feel worked to death by employers who seem to feel my commitment is measured by my investment of time and energy, all while family life takes a back seat to our need to eat/live.....I am surrounded by loved ones who aren't watching for the return of Christ, and disassociation has crept in.....and so naturally....I'm ready to "get the show on the road!".....I desire change, as the day to day grind is almost more than I can stand on so many levels.....
probably wrong for that attitude? Christ said it will be the worst time the world has seen....but like anticipating a bad visit to the dentist, I am ready to get it over with in favor of the desired outcome....the return of the Lord....and some normalcy, as I would consider normal......the world I live in, and the people in it, fit scriptural defines, such as the one "people will be lovers of self....."......I can't miss the disconnect I feel with the majority of my surroundings, and I am so ready for these birth pangs to result in a new birth.....(but am I?) not really looking forward to what comes before Christ, as in satan in place....but I do know the true "rest of the story"....and it ends with our Groom!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:49 am

let's not forget that there have been times of doom and gloom before; wars, economic hardship and really difficult times for Christians elsewhere on the planet. The panic of 1929 was horrid, and the dust bowl and the world war that followed. During those times, people still married and carried on with their daily lives as best they could. That will continue even if and when the current economy tumbles. Doom and Gloom is always playing out somewhere on the planet, so it is all relative.

It is how we as the people of God respond to difficulty that is important. I personally believe that the next real economic crisis will prove to be a tipping point that will lead to the end times economic system. I have no idea how long that could take, and how long we as believers will have to endure and persevere before the Lord calls us out. But we must be ready, to be the light amidst the darkness that will most assuredly ensue as hopefully we are already doing.

Greece may serve to be the first domino, China the next, and somewhere along that line the USA will follow. It all has to come down before a new system can be rebuilt. Stand fast- hold on to your faith.

We could be closer than we think.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby BeTheMoon on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:33 am

Resurrection Torchlight wrote:I personally believe that the next real economic crisis will prove to be a tipping point that will lead to the end times economic system.

Agreed, the old has to die for a NWO.
BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:46 am

Yours is actually an encouraging read, RT. Like you and BTM, I really do think this thing that is coming economically will be a huge birth pang that results ultimately in the NWO, which is why I watch it with baited breath. The day to day grind is difficult, I think, for me....but I need to seek out more "persevere talk" in my own daily diet.....maybe that will improve my overall exacerbation attitude. Just talking out loud here....I do it all the time.....
So GREAT to have all of you to do this with. It could be a LOT worse, as in an EMP that disconnects me from my FP family....I shudder to think! :dramaqueen: I actually have it pretty good in that I do get all this daily interaction with other watchers here.
Wonder when the two witnesses are going to show up. Boy, that will be something. (for all the mid trib, pre wrath and post tribbers...I know you are pre trib, RT, and probably wondering why I said that....wasn't to you directly, :mrgreen:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby mrgravyard49 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:20 pm

mrgravyard49

Postby BeTheMoon on Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:09 am

GodsStudent wrote:....I shudder to think! :dramaqueen:

:laugh:
BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Return to Economic/MOB Watch