I am out of breath with this headline.....eyes wide as saucers. :shock:

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-29823798
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Re: Fed announced ENDING QU Stimulating

Postby daffodyllady on Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:13 pm

Okay... could you 'splain the implications of this? :humm:
Daffodyllady
Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will recieve you... Abstain from all appearance of evil...Without holiness shall no man see the Lord.
daffodyllady

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:05 am

The printing presses are going to be shut off. All the flow of endless money is going to be stopped which is going to really hurt in a lot of areas as far as I can see. I am no economic forecaster, but I believe this starts the end of the dollar, which tells me it's another marker for the lateness of the hour, for the shift to one world power and a speed up towards chaos, panic and disorder. All of the printing of money has artificially propped up all sorts of things. If they really stop doing that, this money is coming out of the artificially propped up economy and we'll either see rapid deflation first and then inflation or just a rapid inflation. That's what this tells me, but again, I am no economic forecaster, only an average person who believes the artificial money these QE Stimulations (to the tune of many trillions) have been a smoke and mirrors to hide the truth about where the US and the world stands economically (but especially the US since they have such an impact on world consumption and also world "numbers)." I believe this will lend a blow worldwide.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:27 pm

It will be interesting to see how this pans out in the press, all positive spin no doubt. If they even talk about it at all.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:08 am

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trojan-horse-b ... &source=hp

I put this headline on this thread for a reason. They blamed Russia and said it was poised to cause economic catastrophe in the first paragraph. Its' strange....throwing everything but the kitchen sink at the potential for economic collapse....blame for all, and hoping one will stick???? What really did the economy in, uh.....QU and massive debt, served up on a "spreading the wealth around platter?" If it happens this way, so many Americans will be ready to go to war with Russia. Particularly when their "freebies" stop coming in the mail. I watched some people in the meat market yesterday buy literally hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of whatever meat they wanted while I had to be selective about what I bought.....they had the EBT card, I didn't.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to Economic/MOB Watch