Autumn Radtke: Bitcoin Exchange CEO Found Dead in Singapore

Economic and Mark of the Beast
prophecy-related information

Autumn Radtke: Bitcoin Exchange CEO Found Dead in Singapore

Postby LONGINGFORHOME on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:41 am

Deuteronomy 4:30-31
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
LONGINGFORHOME

Re: Autumn Radtke: Bitcoin Exchange CEO Found Dead in Singapore

Postby 4givenmuch on Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:19 am

sad...
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:31 am

I know people who have large amounts of money in this "currency." I just sent this to them. It's a scary world out there.

Also, last night I was listening to a program that brought up the fact that countries (in particular Germany who, when they asked for theirs, were told by the FED that it will take 7 years for the US to give them back all their gold), and people trying to repatriate their gold from the US are having trouble. I thought of the scripture that says they will take up your gold....

Ezekiel 7: 19 They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity.

...I thought last night...if the full faith of the dollar is backed by/on the backs of the American people, if push comes to shove, the government will take up the gold of the citizenry so that they can repay it.....just a thought....has anyone else thought this? I was thinking, for all of those who store up gold for currency purposes in the face of a tremendous dollar crash, this will be a blow. For saints who want to have resources to be able to help others (as opposed to saving their own hides, which I don't think will be blessed...but I do think scriptures say the Saints will do great exploits)....anyway, I was thinking precious gems, particularly diamonds, are holding their value and will hold it, so that might be a better vehicle to secure resources than gold....

just a thought...and I want to reiterate, there are those of us out here who aren't trying to secure our retirement accounts, but who want to be able to have resources not just for ourselves, but for the benefit of other saints, when the time comes that we need something of value for trade purposes and to assist those around us....

So, wondering...has anyone else thought that precious gems were better than gold to fill the purposes of resources in hard times to come? (I know what this scripture is saying about storing up treasures on earth and that's not what I am talking about. I dont have lots of $$$, actually very little, and this is just a part of being self prepared for not only myself but for those christians around me who are going to wake up when things get really crazy...and yet, won't have prepared at all to care for themselves.....I am looking for the great revival spoken of in, I believe Isaiah 25, but may be in 24, too.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby kirthril on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:24 am

yes, this has been my line of thinking for some time now. It is that very verse in scripture that i don't think buying gold/silver is such a good idea. The powers that be want us to be fully dependant on them for needs and sustanence. Having gold/silver defies that and allows you to be independant when the system collapses and the dollar fails. You will be able to buy while the rest of the population must beg the powers for a way out. They know this, it is only a matter of time before they start pushing the idea of "getting back on the gold standard" (which will be a lie), the gov't will admit it squandered all the worlds gold, or it will point the finger at gold "hoarders" as the reason why the collapse happened/dollar fails. Any of these instances (or others i didn't think of) will give them a reason to go after your gold and silver, and it will get ugly. It says that people will cast their gold/silver out into the streets. I wonder why? Threat of imprisionment? Death? I only assume so, since this will be taking place as the AC ravishes the world.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby smallisland on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:57 pm

I bought a small amount of bitcoin out of curiosity just to see how the whole thing works. All I can say is, for me, it doesn't offer anything in terms of purchasing goods. With its extreme volatility its a total gamble - not good. I do fear for gullible people who are ploughing too much cash into these altcoins on the hope of making a quick fortune.
smallisland

Return to Economic/MOB Watch