OBAMACARE: RFID CHIP IMPLANT IN 36 MONTHS:

Economic and Mark of the Beast
prophecy-related information

Re: OBAMACARE: RFID CHIP IMPLANT IN 36 MONTHS:

Postby Salty Skipper on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:55 am

SueAnn wrote:And another thing I find striking...WHY put anything at all about medical device transponders in the health care bill? WHY? There MUST be a serious connection, otherwise it feels like a non-sequitor. WHY is it in that bill?

It is NOT in the bill. That's what some of the posters in the thread don't understand. There was a study undertaken by the FDA at some point earlier in the decade on transponders (whether linked to devices or not). It was simply a study. The person/people who wrote the original articles linked that study to the bill and made some assumptions which simply aren't true.

That being said, could the electronic records system bring a major opening for a future implementation of the mark of the beast? Quite possibly. However, this particular stretch is not it. The government, because of their foolish healthcare bill want to standardize records. Wouldn't that make sense because they are taking over medicine? They have to have means of a takeover of the industry and the record standardization will allow them to do it. Is it right? No, in my opinion. Is this the mark of the beast? No, in my opinion. But we know the mark, of some sort, is coming sooner or later.
Salty Skipper

Postby Adamantine on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:15 am

revelation2012 wrote:
Adamantine wrote:All told it is about a form of control that even God does not wish it seems to have for His children.
I expect there is still a fair amount of freedom in the Millennium to speak against God and His son's kingdom.
I also know the scripture about ruling with a rod of Iron.
In any case God is very much for independence of the human spirit.
My two cents.

What happened to David when he wanted to number his people?

Also if none of you have read the article I posted above, I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU DO. You already are numbered and sold. Here is the article again:

http://usahitman.com/?p=1277

Comment
I do not know the full mind of God but after so much freedom now He plans to write His laws on the hearts of only those who want His laws. I will go no further in this debate because it is entering into freewill versus Gods sovereignty and I shun that debate. I am for both.
No speaking disrespectfully, or with contempt, about the President, his Office, or the United States government. We are to respect the authority God places over us. It's OK to disagree. Just do it with respect.

Those who look to liberty to provide anything other than liberty itself are destined to live in slavery.

Men must obtain Truth from the Word of God
Adamantine

Postby david on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:01 am

revelation2012 wrote:
Adamantine wrote:All told it is about a form of control that even God does not wish it seems to have for His children.
I expect there is still a fair amount of freedom in the Millennium to speak against God and His son's kingdom.
I also know the scripture about ruling with a rod of Iron.
In any case God is very much for independence of the human spirit.
My two cents.

What happened to David when he wanted to number his people?

Also if none of you have read the article I posted above, I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU DO. You already are numbered and sold. Here is the article again:

http://usahitman.com/?p=1277

Rev, I read the article you posted! :grin:

Yes it’s surprising to see my birth record is filed in DC as a commodity note. I did not know that, but then not too surprised, because the bottom line is we are one as a nation.

Certainly we are an oversold commodity, and it’s a matter of time before our loan is called in. I believe the collection will come in the form of war. We are measured in GDP our gross national product what we can produce in a year. Our dept per capita, average per person in ’09 was 44K. Not so bad when compared to the UK at 151K or Ireland at 450K per person.

Eventually our debtor countries may want to call it all in.
China, Japan, Oil export Nations (UAE), UK, Brazil, Hong Kong (China), Russia,…

When I take out a mortgage the commodity is me and my ability to continue working, maintaining the income I reported on my application.
david

Postby revelation2012 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:28 am

Well take a look what I just posted about the Raids on the Militia. Something I just confirmed shows we may be facing show down time in the USA.
Rich
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

John 20:27-29 27Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God. 29Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
revelation2012

Postby denise on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:44 pm

Revelation2012 said:

Well take a look what I just posted about the Raids on the Militia. Something I just confirmed shows we may be facing show down time in the USA.

Yep, something definately is cooking.
Standfast therefore in the Liberty which Christ has made you free
and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Galations 5:1
denise

Postby SueAnn on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:38 pm

Salty Skipper wrote:
SueAnn wrote:And another thing I find striking...WHY put anything at all about medical device transponders in the health care bill? WHY? There MUST be a serious connection, otherwise it feels like a non-sequitor. WHY is it in that bill?

It is NOT in the bill. That's what some of the posters in the thread don't understand. There was a study undertaken by the FDA at some point earlier in the decade on transponders (whether linked to devices or not). It was simply a study. The person/people who wrote the original articles linked that study to the bill and made some assumptions which simply aren't true.

That being said, could the electronic records system bring a major opening for a future implementation of the mark of the beast? Quite possibly. However, this particular stretch is not it. The government, because of their foolish healthcare bill want to standardize records. Wouldn't that make sense because they are taking over medicine? They have to have means of a takeover of the industry and the record standardization will allow them to do it. Is it right? No, in my opinion. Is this the mark of the beast? No, in my opinion. But we know the mark, of some sort, is coming sooner or later.

Thank you for clarifying, oh-sodium-chloride-one. You're a huggybear. :hugs2:
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby Salty Skipper on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:17 am

Just trying to keep the facts straight, Sue Ann! YOU are the huggy bear! :grin: :hugs:
Salty Skipper

Postby david on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:27 pm

SueAnn wrote:
Salty Skipper wrote:

Thank you for clarifying, oh-sodium-chloride-one. You're a huggybear. :hugs2:

Government Access to Medical Records
What appears to be in the Bill

Your right Sue Ann I see nothing in the bill that says transponders will be used. Anytime a medical device is filed for approval it goes through the FDA just as it did. We were all aware back in 2004 when it was filed and consequently approved later for public use on humans which was over 5 years ago. We were also here before all that when the name of the company was Digital Angel before being bought out. (Yes I'm avoiding the V word, I like your use of transponder).

Thursday night I watched Judge Andrew Napolitano fill in for Glenn Beck on Fox. (I like him he is straight forward). He was talking to doctors, a constitutional lawyer (a real one) and other analyst about the fact the Government want's electronic access to our Health records.This is part of the Health bill and it sounds like the government is already making request. On the talk show they cited patient doctor confidentiality as being paramount and a protected virtue and a right of the patient. The Government is providing all doctors up to 40K to upgrade there medical records to electronic to make this possible.

I see a real danger also for counselor, phycologist or psychiatrist, patient confidentiality is always paramount and disclosed to the recipient.

I remember when Obama was campaigning against John McCain. Obama proposed electronic health records as a way to lower cost and create jobs. Apparently all along he's wanted access to our medical records. I wonder why?

Here is the link. http://video.foxnews.com/v/4131967/cons ... h-care-law
david

Postby Mttw633 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:08 am

[quote="denise"]Its all about conditioning./quote]
Exactly. It's the hegelian dialectic at work. Here's a story re Australia's move to id...and think about it; India is pushing for the same at the same time. You would think there is someone pulling the strings, (don't look at the man behind the curtain...)

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Kevin- ... 8-839.html

There is indeed a surreptitious plan to set up the ground work for this system to progress seamlessly to implantable RFID microchips. All that would be required is a simple distribution of the PositiveID microchip and the necessary RFID scanners into the medical infrastructure the software side would already be functioning at full steam.

3."The Australian healthcare sector is a complex of public and private interests, hospital and

community facilities, GP's, laboratories, health funds, professional associations, special interest groups and individual consumers". The introduction of this system would aim to revolutionize the way medical records are accessed and updated, ensuring every time it is accessed by a medical professional, the information is up to date and accurate. 4.Privacy advocates have lambasted the proposed bill quoting medical record privacy breaches, in 2007-2008 there were 234 serious accounts of this occurring yet 160 of these resulted in an emailed warning or counseling. If the Unique patient identification number was to go ahead, Australian Privacy Foundation chair Roger Clarke said "The situation will be many hundreds of times worse, as the HI database will ultimately be accessed by more than 600,000 medical providers and organizations".

Knowing of the obvious security flaws that are inherent with a system of this scale, why does the Rudd government choose to bulldoze it into legislation? Could this in fact be the Hegelian dialectic at work? It could very well be a future road map that would lead to the more 'secure' method of accessing medical records via RFID implants as scores of complaints flood the media regarding security breaches and invasions of 'privacy'. Scott R. Silverman, chairman and CEO of PositiveID claims 5."In addition to helping consumers protect themselves from identity theft as it pertains to credit fraud, we are also focused on combating the growing problem of medical identity theft, which affects 7 percent of identity theft victims". How noble of Scott.
Mttw633

Previous

Return to Economic/MOB Watch