Pope and grand imam sign historic pledge of fraternity in UA

News about the UN's Alliance of Civilizations and the end-time false religious system

Pope and grand imam sign historic pledge of fraternity in UA

Postby Ready1 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:16 am

Somehow when the pope and the muslims get together, it seems pretty significant. We don't know where it is going, but it is worth a look., :grin:

Harriet Sherwood in Abu Dhabi
Mon 4 Feb 2019 12.55 EST

The pope and the grand imam of al-Azhar have signed a historic declaration of fraternity, calling for peace between nations, religions and races, in front of a global audience of religious leaders from Christianity, Islam, Judaism and other faiths.

Pope Francis, the leader of the world’s Catholics, and Sheikh Ahmed al-Tayeb, the head of Sunni Islam’s most prestigious seat of learning, arrived at the ceremony in Abu Dhabi hand-in-hand in a symbol of interfaith brotherhood.

The document pledges that al-Azhar and the Vatican will work together to fight extremism. Claiming to be in the name of “all victims of wars, persecution and injustice”, it warns against a “third world war being fought piecemeal”.

More

Edited for copyright
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Re: Pope and grand imam sign historic pledge of fraternity in UA

Postby Mark F on Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:55 pm

I think there is a history of "collusion" between the Catholic church and Islam...
Mark

All Scripture from NKJV

Edited for a friend.
Mark F

Re: Pope and grand imam sign historic pledge of fraternity in UA

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:55 am

Mark F wrote:I think there is a history of "collusion" between the Catholic church and Islam...

Yeah! I agree.
Do you have any thoughts as to what this might mean?
To me, given the future role of the Catholic Church in the ushering in of antichrist (for those who see scripture describing something that identifies this), I really wonder how far this relationship will go with respect to prophecy scriptures and helping us see who is who in the whole matter. This is one real indicator, to me, that keeps me so keenly watching the ushering in of antichrist from a muslim arena. That means, I watch the three main theories and have different reasons why I feel each has merit (one can only be right)....but at the end of the day, this thing with the Catholic Church and the muslims/islamic faith, is always a serious red flag. At the end of the day, I don't know how it will all pan out....we all will know one day.....but this is a big "element" to the big picture.
Any thoughts on this from your perspective, Mark F ???
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to AoC /Beast From the Earth Watch