Obama in Bible codes

News about the UN's Alliance of Civilizations and the end-time false religious system

Obama in Bible codes

Postby plalgum on Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:58 pm

Whether you put in to the code cruncher terms like "Lord of the flies" or "Lawless one" or "The Assyrian" it keeps spelling out Obama. The first twenty minutes will be of great interest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmYE_MsbWLc
plalgum
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:39 am
Location: Crystal palace,SE london

Re: Obama in Bible codes

Postby plalgum on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:09 am

This one is about Trump and Clinton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3QVcYyv2cE
plalgum
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:39 am
Location: Crystal palace,SE london

Re: Obama in Bible codes

Postby plalgum on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:50 am

plalgum
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:39 am
Location: Crystal palace,SE london

Re: Obama in Bible codes

Postby plalgum on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:54 am

plalgum
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:39 am
Location: Crystal palace,SE london

Re: Obama in Bible codes

Postby plalgum on Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:55 am

plalgum
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:39 am
Location: Crystal palace,SE london

Re: Obama in Bible codes

Postby SueAnn on Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:37 pm

I tried to watch these videos but my nerves got so bad I had to stop. However brilliant these men are at investigating the bible codes, they are HORRENDOUS teachers and presenters of their info.

Does anyone know of any recent videos with teachers that are more professional and won't make me crazy?
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
User avatar
SueAnn
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 2984
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:56 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Obama in Bible codes

Postby plalgum on Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:26 am

SueAnn wrote:I tried to watch these videos but my nerves got so bad I had to stop. However brilliant these men are at investigating the bible codes, they are HORRENDOUS teachers and presenters of their info.

Does anyone know of any recent videos with teachers that are more professional and won't make me crazy?


Hi SueAnn,
I will try to find better material in future,but the points that I'm trying to make are as follows

1 The Bible is a 4 dimensional matrix

2 Everyone who has ever lived is in the Bible

3 Intelligence agency's are trying to use it to predict terror attack's

4 It is a testament to the unfathomable mind of our living God

5 There is nothing random about the clustering of information in the tables

6 It does not work with any other book but the Bible

I could go on and on,but I hope folks will get the point.

Laz.
plalgum
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:39 am
Location: Crystal palace,SE london

Re: Obama in Bible codes

Postby plalgum on Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:52 am

Try this one SueAnn,its about the building of the third temple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3QCNB9NKaw
plalgum
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:39 am
Location: Crystal palace,SE london

Re: Obama in Bible codes

Postby plalgum on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:16 am

Daniels last week begins this year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ8AlS4B1zI

Confirmation !!!

!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUxsflnVbzA
plalgum
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:39 am
Location: Crystal palace,SE london

Re: Obama in Bible codes

Postby SueAnn on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:22 pm

plalgum wrote:
SueAnn wrote:I tried to watch these videos but my nerves got so bad I had to stop. However brilliant these men are at investigating the bible codes, they are HORRENDOUS teachers and presenters of their info.

Does anyone know of any recent videos with teachers that are more professional and won't make me crazy?


Hi SueAnn,
I will try to find better material in future,but the points that I'm trying to make are as follows

1 The Bible is a 4 dimensional matrix

2 Everyone who has ever lived is in the Bible

3 Intelligence agency's are trying to use it to predict terror attack's

4 It is a testament to the unfathomable mind of our living God

5 There is nothing random about the clustering of information in the tables

6 It does not work with any other book but the Bible

I could go on and on,but I hope folks will get the point.

Laz.

Laz, I agree with all of the above. God is the most amazing author ever. He writes in multi dimensions. Sorry if I hurt your feelings with my frustration.
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
User avatar
SueAnn
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 2984
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:56 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Obama in Bible codes

Postby plalgum on Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:47 pm

No feelings hurt sister!But I must say that the grass roots feel of these guys presentations proves to me that this code searching is untampered with.Its like its fresh and new and the establishment has not got a hold on it.
plalgum
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:39 am
Location: Crystal palace,SE london

Re: Obama in Bible codes

Postby plalgum on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:41 pm

Trump wins election.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OyopgFcv10

And is he the Cyrus of the 45th chapter of Isaiah,the 45th president of the USA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAtk6vCpXZI
plalgum
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:39 am
Location: Crystal palace,SE london

Re: Obama in Bible codes

Postby lepter on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:07 pm

Sorry.....not believing a word of all this bible code stuff. Stinks of esoteric gnostic ideology to me. God doesn't need to have all his stuff buried away. Its also been wrong. Huge earthquake to hit los Angeles in 2010? 2012 earth destroyed by a comet? Aliens arriving? Not seen them. The fact that new agers love it isn't good. . Look at hiddencodes.com.
Just another thing to sidetrack people in my opinion but that's just me. Each to there own but I don't think God needs us to have computers to fathom his word.
lepter
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:36 pm
Location: england

Re: Obama in Bible codes

Postby plalgum on Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:00 am

lepter wrote:Sorry.....not believing a word of all this bible code stuff. Stinks of esoteric gnostic ideology to me. God doesn't need to have all his stuff buried away. Its also been wrong. Huge earthquake to hit los Angeles in 2010? 2012 earth destroyed by a comet? Aliens arriving? Not seen them. The fact that new agers love it isn't good. . Look at hiddencodes.com.
Just another thing to sidetrack people in my opinion but that's just me. Each to there own but I don't think God needs us to have computers to fathom his word.



For every Bunk, there is an equal and opposite Debuncker!

Sir Issac Newton was a codesearcher! :grin:
plalgum
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:39 am
Location: Crystal palace,SE london

Re: Obama in Bible codes

Postby lepter on Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:28 pm

plalgum wrote:
lepter wrote:Sorry.....not believing a word of all this bible code stuff. Stinks of esoteric gnostic ideology to me. God doesn't need to have all his stuff buried away. Its also been wrong. Huge earthquake to hit los Angeles in 2010? 2012 earth destroyed by a comet? Aliens arriving? Not seen them. The fact that new agers love it isn't good. . Look at hiddencodes.com.
Just another thing to sidetrack people in my opinion but that's just me. Each to there own but I don't think God needs us to have computers to fathom his word.



For every Bunk, there is an equal and opposite Debuncker!

Sir Issac Newton was a codesearcher! :grin:

Means nothing really.....he was also an alchemist, trying to change lead into gold using the philosophers stone and didn't believe in the devil. :eek: like I said...Each to there own. :itsgood:
lepter
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:36 pm
Location: england


Return to AoC /Beast From the Earth Watch

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest