Erdogan at AoC: Islam means Peace

News about the UN's Alliance of Civilizations and the end-time false religious system

Erdogan at AoC: Islam means Peace

Postby kirthril on Sun May 08, 2016 8:28 am

‘Alliance of Civilizations’ a long way from reaching targets: Turkey's Erdoğan

April/26/2016
BAKU – Anadolu Agency

The United Nations’ Alliance of Civilizations is far away from attaining its foundational targets, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said April 26.

“As the international community, we are still very far from reaching goals that constitute the foundational aim of the alliance,” Erdoğan said April 25 in an address to the seventh U.N. Alliance of Civilizations (UNAOC) Global Forum in Baku.

“We have failed to show the common, resolved effort expected from us to fight radical movements and the terror fed by these movements,” said Erdoğan.

“We could not yet overcome the entrenched prejudices that have forced us to establish the Alliance of Civilizations and understanding that separates people relying on their beliefs, roots and cultures,” he said.

The UNAOC aims to promote harmony and improve understanding and cooperative relations among nations.
“No faith, religion, culture, or conscience approves of making an attempt on [someone’s] life. Islam especially is a religion whose name means peace. Does a religion whose meaning is peace allow terrorism?” asked Erdoğan...

Continues...
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/Defaul ... sCatID=359

For those who need a reminder Islam means submission/surrender
This is one of the greatest delusions spreading across the western world right now.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Re: Erdogan at AoC: Islam means Peace

Postby Exit40 on Sun May 08, 2016 9:27 am

Very flowery and heady words, from the double speak of islam. What he means and has not come out and said is the Arabic phrase .. aslim taslim .. meaning convert to islam and you will have peace and be safe.

A different take on peace and safety

God Bless

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby kirthril on Sun May 08, 2016 11:18 am

excellent take on 'peace and safety' you wrote. And wow, you were onto islam as the final threat way back in 2006 (before even?). At that time i wasn't even considering it, still believed in RRE/EU.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby Exit40 on Sun May 08, 2016 1:23 pm

About 25 years ago I wasn't into Prophecy, Bible study, wasn't even reborn yet, didn't know much about islam either, but when I read Revelations all the way through first time I said, islam is the beast. Been trying to prove that ever since, with Scripture of course.

God Bless You

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Return to AoC /Beast From the Earth Watch