New Caliphate Head

News about the UN's Alliance of Civilizations and the end-time false religious system

New Caliphate Head

Postby Keeping Alert on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:34 am

ISIS recently declared their new leader Ibrahim Caliph on 29 June 2014 and officially changed its name to just Islamic State without specific regions because its aim is to march to Rome!

More information on this person http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr_al-Baghdadi
Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

πατερ δοξασον σου το ονομα
Father, glorify thy name.

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
Keeping Alert

Re: New Caliphate Head

Postby 4givenmuch on Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:07 am

Interesting that he is changing his name in that Ibrahim is the "father of all monotheistic religions" and he is claiming to be in the line of Muhammed which, in Islam, the Mahdi also claims.
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby Keeping Alert on Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:37 am

Interestingly, his original name is Abu Bakr al Baghdadi

Abu-Bakr
First caliph of the Muslim empire (632–634). Ascending to power after the death of his son-in-law Muhammad, he made Islam a political and military force throughout Arabia.

al Baghdadi... from the house of Baghdad
Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

πατερ δοξασον σου το ονομα
Father, glorify thy name.

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
Keeping Alert

Postby Jericho on Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:47 am

Up till now the ISIS has faced no real opposition. I suspect their rapid rise has been do to arms proliferation when Libya fell and arms and money given to the Syrian rebels that have ended up in their hands. We should get involved, better to nip it in the bud now than later when it's bigger. A caliphate isn't in anyone's interests.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby Straightshot on Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:33 pm

Jericho

Good post

We now have further updating of this setting in the Middle East and it is ongoing

Whether Al Bagdadhi is the little horn of Daniel's visions or not remains to be seen, but possible

The current upheaval among the warring factions of the tribal populations of the Muslims is the setting for the Caliph to arise .... this one will provide the leadership for the majority including the divide between the Sunni and the Shia and others
Straightshot

Return to AoC /Beast From the Earth Watch